collapse

Author Topic: Militias take over Eastern Oregon refuge building during protest, standoff  (Read 15421 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
The audio on the video is new information..hearing the shots fired brings a whole new reality to this farce.

Video shows two camera angles of LaVoy Finicum shooting.

In a video shown at a Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office press conference today, the aerial FBI video of the LaVoy Finicum shooting has been synched with a cellphone video Shauna Cox recorded from within Finicum’s truck.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 04:31:01 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
UPDATE:

BOOM: FBI Agent Indicted in LaVoy Finicum Shooting

June 28, 2017/by News Editor

By Maxine Bernstein. An FBI agent has been indicted on federal accusations that he lied about firing at Robert “LaVoy” Finicum last year as police arrested the leaders of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

The agent will face allegations of making a false statement with intent to obstruct justice, according to sources familiar with the case.

The indictment stems from a more than yearlong investigation by the inspector general of the U.S. Department of Justice. The agent will be identified when he’s summoned to appear in U.S. District Court in Portland [today].

Investigators said a member of the FBI’s elite Hostage Rescue Team fired at Finicum as his 2015 Dodge pickup truck crashed into a snow bank at a roadblock on U.S. 395. . .

As Finicum left his truck, an FBI agent shot twice at Finicum, though none of the hostage team members admitted to discharging their firearms, the Deschutes County sheriff alleged. The county sheriff’s office was tasked with investigating the Finicum shooting.

The Oregon investigators concluded that one agent fired at Finicum’s truck, hitting it in the roof and missing on the second shot. A state trooper later described to investigators seeing two rifle casings in the area where the FBI agents were posted. (Read more about the indictment that arises from Lavoy Finicum Shooting HERE)

FBI Agent Pleads Not Guilty to Lying About Finicum Shooting

By KGW. An FBI agent charged with lying about shooting at a key figure in last year’s armed occupation of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon has pleaded not guilty to five felony charges.

W. Joseph Astarita briefly appeared in court Wednesday and was released on his own recognizance.

The agent’s shots did not hit Robert “LaVoy” Finicum during a 2016 traffic stop, but soon afterward, Oregon State Police fatally shot the Arizona rancher after he reached toward a handgun in an inner pocket. (Read more from “FBI Agent Pleads Not Guilty to Lying About Finicum Shooting” HERE)

http://joemiller.us/2017/06/boom-fbi-agent-indicted-lavoy-finicum-shooting/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
BUMP

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
I wouldnt believe anything that came out of the alphabets mouths.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Titan

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
So the agent is in trouble for lying about firing? ... But his shots missed so that's that.
His shots set off the troopers firing, perhaps?  The only person in trouble over this then
so far is an FBI agent for lying.. ?  I just don't know what to think of all that.

I was doing a show in Oregon last fall, got to talking with a girl there who had known Le Voy and had just written a story about him that included an interview with him just hours before he was gunned down.   Unfortunately in the fray of the show I lost her and never ended up getting her name so I could read it.  Wanted to talk to her more about her time there as well.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
the feds shot first at ruby ridge,
the feds shot first at waco.
obvious feds shoot first.so if you think you will confronted by feds,better have napalm on site i suspect,so at least you can take them with you.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
BUMP
So he lied about shooting at the truck  8) makes you wonder if Leroy was reaching for a pistol at all...

::)

probably wasn't...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
the feds shot first at ruby ridge,
the feds shot first at waco.
obvious feds shoot first.so if you think you will confronted by feds,better have napalm on site i suspect,so at least you can take them with you.

The real solution is not to attract their attention in the first place; and the way you avoid that, is by avoiding large, entrenched groups.  Communities of 20+ people living in armed compounds are going to make a government paranoid, because they will start viewing them as a form of competition.  I was 13 years old when Waco happened, but I still knew exactly why it happened at the time.  Koresh had too many people behind him, and that makes the government very uncomfortable.  It was as simple as that.  All of the nonsense with the ATF was just what the government used as pretext for wiping him out, but it wasn't the real reason.

Remember:-  There is no such thing as legitimate governmental authority.  It does not exist.  Government survives by maintaining the lie of legitimacy, the public fear of lawlessness, and above all, a monopoly of violence.

The most fundamental way that a government stays in power, is by making sure that the number of men with guns that it has, is larger than the number of men with guns that anyone else has.  The main difference between America and Afghanistan, is that in America, the largest number of warlords are working in the same group.  Government is no less a crime syndicate than the Mafia; the only reason why it seems to be, is because it is the organisation that makes the laws, so of course it can claim that whatever it does is legal.  There is a vast difference, however, between laws which are made arbitrarily, and laws which have practical benefit to the stability of a society.

Most people do not think in terms of whether or not a given law is practically beneficial.  For most people, the law itself is viewed as an irreduceable point, and supposedly reductive thinking can go no further.  That is one of the most basic lies which government relies on in order to continue to exist.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56