collapse

Author Topic: Online Petitions to the Government  (Read 9430 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Online Petitions to the Government
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 01:38:54 am »
I don't really know, as I don't know the medical properties of marijuana, but I have seen people say that it cures almost everything, and I have yet to see any plant doing that or even close to it.

Hemp oil, specifically, works by (IMHO) essentially resetting the body/immune system back to a default/baseline state.  As a result of doing this, it can be an extremely effective healer of a large number of different conditions.  The establishment's understanding of medicine is distorted, partly because of its' reliance on Cartesian materialism.  I truthfully think of the body, in medical terms, as being something like a set of scales.  What we refer to as disease, tends to occur as a result of either one of the two scales being out of balance; but it is not so much that hemp oil cures specific diseases as such, because in truth, specific diseases do not exist.  In diagnostic terms, we gather together a certain number of symptoms, and a particular process, and then give it a name as a single disease; but in actual fact, the division is entirely arbitrary.

If you put the body back into a state of equilibrium, both nutritionally and aetherically speaking, diseases and their symptoms disappear.  This has been done via juicing, the macrobiotic diet, and several other methods, but it is not acknowledged by the medical/pharmaceutical establishment.  Part of the reason for this is because doing so would prevent them from making more money, but an arguably even greater reason, is that acknowledging it would require changing their fundamental model of reality.

It does, however, need to again be emphasised, that marijuana is not a perfect or flawless substance.  The most logical perspective towards the plant, in my own opinion, is simply to view it as another element of the potential materia medica; it has its' indications and contra-indications like any other medicine in existence.  I believe it should be legalised so that its' beneficial aspects may be utilised, and I do enjoy smoking occasionally; but I do not believe that being single-mindedly positive about the plant, is any more healthy or rational than being single-mindedly negative about it.

In particular, marijuana is regarded by Chinese medicine as being very strongly yin (entropic) aetherically, and it also has strong fire correspondence.  This means that it tends to be very warming and drying to the body, particularly when smoked.  That is not an inherently negative thing; for treating certain conditions it can be exactly what you are looking for.  For others, however, it is not necessarily what you want.

Truly medicinal consumption of marijuana should be in the form of the oil.  Smoking may be enjoyable, but it is not the most efficacious method of taking it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:45:59 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 02:57:49 am »
Unless, of course, You are looking to relieve stress - in which case it works wonders.  (Smoking it, that is.)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 03:29:44 pm »
I truthfully think of the body, in medical terms, as being something like a set of scales.  What we refer to as disease, tends to occur as a result of either one of the two scales being out of balance; but it is not so much that hemp oil cures specific diseases as such, because in truth, specific diseases do not exist.
So, what does that mean about my asthma? What kind of balance do I need to get rid of it? :)

I agree that cannabis use should be legalised or at least decriminalized, like we did in Portugal (with good results), and I agree that alternative medicine is not as much used as it should, I was treated some years ago by a homeopathic doctor with very good results (I had a blocked salivary gland that, according to the "common" doctors, should be removed). The problem with alternative medicines is that they usually take longer to make visible effects, so they may look ineffective.

But I guess we are moving away from the topic. :)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 05:16:27 pm »

But I guess we are moving away from the topic. :)

Thats ok now, you all can continue on, your in the right spot now.
I just merged that last page here...it seems to fit.

;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:18:44 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 05:56:44 pm »
It has annoyed me to no end that the US govmint knew for over 70 years about many of the medicinal properties of cannabis / marijuana and kept it secret, illegal to use by it's citizens. That is unconscionable and has caused great harm to it's citizens for many decades. May the politicians and all those responsible for this dastardly deed have the fleas of ten thousand camels infest them (everywhere).

ArMaP
It is my understanding that for many decades before there were things like Albuterol inhalers cannabis was used by inhaling the smoke a couple of times as needed to open the airways. As I suffer from COPD I have used this now and then when I have run out of my inhaler and it worked as good or better.

I also started suffering from degenerative arthritis about 5 years ago and it got so bad after a couple of years I could not lift my arms to put on a hat or tuck in my shirt. Just getting out of bed and getting dressed caused me extreme pain in many of my joints. about two years ago I started to eat about 1/20th of a gram of kief (hash) morning and evening and haven't suffered any effects of this debilitating "old folks" problem since. I use the 220 mesh / dry ice extraction method and don't compress it. Here in Washington state we have had the wisdom to legalize it for medicine, , , , and now "they" want to take it away again. I will never give up my usage of this incredible plant.

We the people!
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]