collapse

Author Topic: Boston Bombings Evidence Discussion and Evaluation  (Read 31058 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Boston Bombings Evidence Discussion and Evaluation
« on: April 15, 2013, 02:23:53 pm »
im with you sky but now the conspiracy part.
my younger step bro took a job offer at boston general.has neen their since november.
was a medic in iraq for six years then a coriner assistent before being hired in boston.
makes me wonder.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: Boston Bombings Evidence Discussion and Evaluation
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:39:58 pm »
Just what the heck is going on??

Things-nasty things- happening ever more frequently.

Meteorites, bombings, shooting sprees, all happening on an almost daily basis.

Could this be yet another false flag op? I get the feeling we're heading downhill fast....

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:44:36 pm »
Could this be yet another false flag op? I get the feeling we're heading downhill fast....

It's odd, but my immediate intuitive reaction, for no rational reason that I can put my finger on, was that this is actually not a false flag; but that it was done by someone outside the government, and that the government were genuinely blindsided by it.

Mind you, as I've written elsewhere, I'm aware that the American government's policy with such things is to never let a good crisis go to waste; so this will be used as pretext for the increase of fascism to such an extent that, even though it might not have been a false flag, for all practical intents and purposes, it won't matter.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iPoJQKPRFk[/youtube]

Alex thinks that there are going to be a number of false flag incidents for the purposes of completely discrediting both the Right militia movement, and more broadly, Libertarianism and literally anyone who advocates the American Constitution. He thinks the government's goal is to equate, in the public's minds, the Constitution itself with terrorism. This, of course, would be done as a pre-emptive counter-revolutionary move, prior to the final establishment of a genuine, openly fascist dictatorship in America.

I've known for 20 years that this was coming. Truthfully, I was just never sure which President it would happen under. 9/11 initially made me think that it was going to be Bush; but it later wasn't. I don't know whether it will be Obama; but the signs are potentially leaning in that direction.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 09:54:26 pm »
i gotta ask the video nerds out there.
do the trash cans completely explode or does the blast go upwards.
are the people injured actually handycap with false wounds.
fake limbs?
its possible to stage the whole thing.
the sooner we ask the hard questions.the sooner we know if its false flag brainwashed saudi funded by the cia or a crises actor show.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 10:47:02 pm »
well a month ago abc broadcast nk lauched two missiles a sk then pulled the broadcast and went back to normal programing like nothing happened.

i question all these days.
too much 1984 going on.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 10:55:40 pm »
and to add at nine this morning on I-30 had more highway patrol on a hundred mile stretch than i have ever seen on a interstate in my life.
my friend even asked i wonder who theyre looking for?
an average of one every five miles.not including local cops too.
just parked on the sides of the highway not pulling people over as usual.

Dumbledore

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 01:09:11 am »
A few more points of information.

a} This bombing happened in Boston, Massacheusetts.
b} The 15th is apparently Patriots' Day.
c} The 15th is four days before the anniversary of the Battle of Lexington, which occurred near Boston, on the 19th of April, 1775. The Battle of Lexington was the opening battle of the American War of Independence.
d} The Waco siege also ended on April 19th, and the Oklahoma City bombing occurred on that date.
e} The Columbine School Shooting occurred on April 20, 1999.
f} The Virginia Tech massacre occurred on April 16, 2007.

All of these incidents have clustered around Patriots' Day, in their respective years. The people here will know more about sacred geometry than I do; but what I've been learning about it lately has told me that the single main focus of it, is observing and utilising intersection points. The Freemasons supposedly use ley line intersection points which allow them to levitate and liquefy stone for their monuments; and it has long been believed in some quarters that the psychopaths in the government who stage these events, consistently do so on specific dates which they believe to have magickal significance.

Maybe this is just a coincidence.

Then again...maybe not.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:19:35 am by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 06:26:22 am »
Coincidence... :P

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Turban Cowboy"
Family Guy episode
Season 11
Episode 15

Original air date   March 17, 2013
Guest actors
Omid Abtahi as Mahmoud
Bob Costas as Himself

"Turban Cowboy" is the fifteenth episode of the eleventh season and the 203rd overall episode of the animated comedy series Family Guy. It aired on Fox in the United States on March 17, 2013, and is written by Artie Johann and Shawn Ries and directed by Joe Vaux.[1]

Plot:

As Peter, Joe, and Quagmire hang out at The Drunken Clam, they decide to do something to shake up their boring lives. They take Peter up on his suggestion to take up skydiving. Peter is invigorated by their jump and keeps up skydiving despite Lois' concern, even as his jumps usually result in accidents like falling on Meg at dinner, falling on a ninja that killed a woman, and falling on the castle of the Pig King from Angry Birds with only one pig not ended up killed. An accident at the Eiffel Tower replica in Las Vegas lands Peter in the hospital where he meets Mahmoud, a Muslim. He finds he gets along great with Mahmoud. Back at the Drunken Clam, Peter has Mahmoud stop by to introduce him to Quagmire, Joe, and Brian. They find he has nothing in common with them when he refuses to drink or look at other women. Mahmoud introduces Peter to Islamic culture and he becomes interested in becoming a Muslim. Lois has reservations as Peter starts studying Islam in-depth although she decides to let it pass. Joe and Quagmire also voice their suspicions about Mahmoud as Peter tries to dial up Mahmoud twice only to cause some explosions off-screen. Mahmoud later invites Peter to a Muslim get-together but finds himself unwitting involved with terrorists intent on blowing up the Quahog Bridge.

When Peter drops that he is trying to act inauspicious, the guys begin to suspect that he is involved with terrorists. Peter realizes that he has been duped and wants to drop out but Joe convinces him to go along since he is already on the inside. As they go over the plan, Peter finds out that he will be driving the van. Peter is caught when he reveals he is wearing a microphone when trying to scratch an itch near it. Joe and Quagmire hear as they plan is rushed into action. Peter is held at gunpoint and forced to drive the explosives-laden van to the Quahog Bridge. Peter tries to talk Mahmoud out of his plan, but fails. Joe arrives in time with the police to stop him and destroys the detonator by knocking it out of Mahmoud's hand. Joe mentions that 30 of the terrorists have been arrested and that the rest of the local Muslims are cast under suspicion. Joe thanks Peter for his involvement as Peter decides to call Horace to get a table ready for his friends and family at the Drunken Clam. As he dials his cell phone, the Quahog Bridge explodes and Peter orders everyone to run away.

Deleted Scenes

Due to the events of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:

One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon:

At 3 minutes, 33 seconds into the episode: As Peter is skydiving:

Peter: Holy crap, this is awesome! I haven't felt a rush like this since I won that marathon!

Cue flashback: Peter is speeding his car, killing runners at a marathon

Cue news interview after marathon killing: Bob Costas: I'm Bob Costas, here with Boston Marathon winner Peter Griffin. Peter, how did you do it? (background image shows Peter smiling in his blood-drenched car, raising a clenched left fist as he crosses the finish line past many dead bodies) Peter: I'll tell ya, Bob, I just got in my car and drove it. And when there was a guy in my way, I killed him.

A second scene shows Peter activating twin explosions:

At 15 minutes, 6 seconds into the episode Inside of a tavern:

Joe: Peter, I think you joined a terrorist sleeper cell.

Peter: What? That's crazy. Look, I'm gonna call Mahmoud right now on this cell phone he gave me. He'll tell ya.

(Peter dials phone) (An explosion sounds in the distance)

Peter: Damn phone's busted. Maybe I dialed wrong.

(Peter dials again) (A second explosion sounds in the distance, multiple people are heard screaming)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 05:04:51 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 08:11:28 am »
Well here We go:

https://twitter.com/thejediknight1/status/324170314642755586/photo/1

Wish I could display this - but it's httpS
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 08:36:48 am »
welk ats has just come out that disney is cia.thats what ive been saying for years even though they are not supposed to be active inside the borders.

thats right.they are active and manipulating this country.
time to end the cia.

Dumbledore

Offline Anynonmouses

• Oasis, Sovereign, Semi-Ascended Being
  • Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 09:13:42 am »
Warning:  The link below will take you to bloody pictures.  Do not press if you prefer not to view graphic bloody scenes.[EDITED BY ADMIN]

The static pic on the video cover shows military presence, and at the 59 second mark you'll notice fully outfitted military personnel on site, not freaked out--just standing around comparing their notes, or reviewing information of some sort. Why are they even there...outfitted with full gear? I believe this to be a bit odd, and their demeanor does NOT fit the situation (if they were not privy to intel regarding this false flag op...I of course mean...POSSIBLE false flag op.).

Symbology? Patriots' (Day)...FINISHED...get it?

Peace and Love,
JD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:04:26 am by Pimander »
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

HUMILUS HUMILIBUS INFLECTENS ARROGANTIBUS (Humble to the humble, inflexible to the arrogant)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 10:09:47 am »
I'm not sure who the "fools" are...  There is a VAST amount of highly suspicious stuff.

First, the "drill" that was being done, same day, same area.  This is so if They are caught, They can say, "We are just having a drill...  Nothing to see here."

Second, the military in full garb (sans rifles) unconcerned...

Third, live feeds of witnesses failed - They lost Their feed...

And a few more things.

What *I* find...not offensive - I choose not to be offended by much of anything...but perhaps disingenuous, is a refocusing from these oddities into an emotional feel-good look-at-how-CARING-People-are detail-ignoring set of words.

Another button, "negative poop."  You suggest We NOT look at the details and just accept the official story?  THAT worked well for Us in 9/11, eh?  We went to war for poppy fields, had the "Patriot" Act installed, and more.  Let's watch what this incident is used to enact and ask if there was a motive to stage this event.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 10:27:01 am »
Oh dear....

Lets remember that this is a FAMILY site, we don't need blood & guts pictures, if you want that, go see a horror flick. While JD had a reason for posting the film, it would have been better to just post the LINK with a WARNING that it contained graphic material.

Yes, the presence of the military (standing around doing nothing while all the medics were running to & fro) is rather suspicious. At the same time, they could of just been in shock. Medics see blood every day, your average soldier hasn't.

However, that last post was removed (not by me) because it was  personal & offensive. Sky is right, we should be focussing on caring & looking for clues, not sensationalism.

Anything else is just heresay, especially since no-one knows exactly what happened at this point.

JD you will have to take a chill pill & moderate your language, if you want to have a go at someone, please use the PM button, we don't all need to see it, in your own words;
"I don't need to see it"
Neither do we.

If peeps want to start getting personal in a debate, i suggest YT or ATS.......
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:28:56 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]