collapse

Author Topic: I just fell further down the rabbit hole  (Read 45712 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
I just fell further down the rabbit hole
« on: October 14, 2012, 09:39:07 pm »
So...  I don't know what to make of this.  I don't know if it was made to tell the truth and They will laugh at Us, having told Us and Us now not knowing what to believe...

This comes in a number of parts, ranging from close to half an hour for the first few pieces to 12-15 for the rest.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk1-f1fewWA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

All I know now is that The Abundance does away with such BS.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: I just fell further down the rabbit hole
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 09:45:14 pm »
Some people might hold me in contempt for this, but in hindsight, I honestly feel compassion for George W. Bush.  I believe he was intellectually disabled, and was placed in public situations where he was forced to attempt to answer for acts which were committed by people who were behind him.  Yes, he was a psychopath himself, and he willingly made choices as well; but he was primarily a human shield.

When I look at him, I see the reality of the concept that suffering always goes both ways; it afflicts the author of it, as much as it does any of said individual's victims.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 09:48:55 pm »
Actually...  You need to watch the whole.  You are probably very correct, but this isn't about HIM.  It goes FAR deeper.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 10:01:40 pm »
I am about half way through watching part 1, at this point.  I will admit that I do not consider this story to be particularly relevant to me personally, since although I occasionally watch an old episode of Star Trek, I have not regularly watched contemporary broadcast television since 2002, and even the material I expose myself to on YouTube is fairly rigidly controlled.

As I said in the video's comments, the real problem is not even the fact that TV is so deceptive; but more the fact that Americans still spend large portions of their time watching television at all.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 10:12:50 pm »
Petrus, as You watch the hole goes deeper and deeper.  I'm not easy to shake up, but at the end, I was extremely rattled.

ETA: Doesn't the narrator sound much like the narrator in Loose Change?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 10:15:43 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 10:32:43 pm »
Some people might hold me in contempt for this, but in hindsight, I honestly feel compassion for George W. Bush.  I believe he was intellectually disabled, and was placed in public situations where he was forced to attempt to answer for acts which were committed by people who were behind him.  Yes, he was a psychopath himself, and he willingly made choices as well; but he was primarily a human shield.

When I look at him, I see the reality of the concept that suffering always goes both ways; it afflicts the author of it, as much as it does any of said individual's victims.

Well, I watched about eight minutes of thus movie, and was getting absolutely nothing from it, so that was enough for me. It did seem that someone probably has some sort of 'axe' to grind, as is the current modus operandi.

Petrus, regarding George Bush, there is certainly no need for you to have compassion for him for "being intellectually disabled".  He did achieve a Masters Degree (MBA) from Yale, so, he is no "lost ball in the high weeds"!! You , like many others tend to believe what you hear from the pundits, and from the main stream media, whose primary purpose, while he was President, was to kill him with words. And they tried to do that for most of his eight years in office. And a lot of people accepted their lies and misinformation as gospel truth.

It is pretty easy to see through the intentions of the person questioning Bush, in the early parts of the video. Yes, his questions could be considered ok, relative to government videos, but he should be asking them to the mainstream media. For it is they who are making the broadcasts, of material which they know nothing about, or at least are not telling the public, as the questioner says!

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:32 pm »
Amy,

I have watched the whole video and I would like someone to explain exactly what it means.  I know I can be pretty dumb at times.

Is the narrator saying that this seal 6 group of people are hired by the msm people to be part of false flags.  I'm not sure I am understanding right.

Thanks for your patience.

I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 10:47:54 pm »
How much You want to bet that degree was either given to Him (with grades changed perhaps) because Daddy wanted Him to have a degree?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »
Well, I watched about eight minutes of thus movie, and was getting absolutely nothing from it, so that was enough for me. It did seem that someone probably has some sort of 'axe' to grind, as is the current modus operandi.

Petrus, regarding George Bush, there is certainly no need for you to have compassion for him for "being intellectually disabled".  He did achieve a Masters Degree (MBA) from Yale, so, he is no "lost ball in the high weeds"!! You , like many others tend to believe what you hear from the pundits, and from the main stream media, whose primary purpose, while he was President, was to kill him with words. And they tried to do that for most of his eight years in office. And a lot of people accepted their lies and misinformation as gospel truth.

It is pretty easy to see through the intentions of the person questioning Bush, in the early parts of the video. Yes, his questions could be considered ok, relative to government videos, but he should be asking them to the mainstream media. For it is they who are making the broadcasts, of material which they know nothing about, or at least are not telling the public, as the questioner says!

Masters from Yale, gulp.  I think someone must have written his papers for him.

Hells, bells and little fishes our Petrus could make a better go of the press conference.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 10:49:34 pm »
Petrus, as You watch the hole goes deeper and deeper.  I'm not easy to shake up, but at the end, I was extremely rattled.

ETA: Doesn't the narrator sound much like the narrator in Loose Change?

I'm watching part 2, Amy.  I admit that back in 2006 if I'd seen this, it would have shaken me; but it takes a lot to surprise me at this point.  2007 was about my first exposure to this sort of thing, when I encountered "Mr Safety," on YouTube, and a female associate of his named Lisa Nova, who had set themselves up as essentially the "Prom King and Queen," of YouTube at that point.  This was back before the acquisition by Google, when YouTube was essentially based around a particular group of video uploaders, who collectively referred to themselves as the "YouTube community."  While most of said people are still here today, YouTube's viewership is now so much larger, that although some of them still get the most hits on their videos, they've still just blended into the crowd at this point.

These individuals, Mr Safety (Corey Williams, real name) and Lisa Nova, (Lisa Donovan) wanted to hold something in July of 2007 called the "As One," gathering.  I unfortunately can't find the original promotional video for it that Mr Safety put together, which is a shame, because it would have demonstrated to you, just what a complete psychopath this individual really is/was.

Anyway, the long and the short of it was, that this man wanted to hold a real life meetup of YouTube users and video uploaders, and tried to claim that it was intended to be a charitable event.  The original promotional video, as mentioned, was one of the most cynical, emotionally manipulative attempts at psychological warfare that I think I've ever seen; and it is not surprising that he has removed it from his channel. 

Corey went on to hold a number of these gatherings in different parts of the world, including near here in Melbourne, Australia; and in practice, they were virtually nothing other than narcissistic supply sessions for the individuals concerned, and head hunting sessions in which corporate PR organisations looked for usable talent, for precisely the sorts of purposes that the videos you have linked in this thread, describes.

My point is that I am well aware that there are a large number of these sorts of people operating within society, as actors.  They are totally without conscience; and it is not difficult for me to believe at all, that given appropriately advanced makeup and special effects technologies, that news reports are wholly staged and manufactured within the American media, on a daily basis.  Corey and his kind would have no moral difficulty whatsoever, with participating in such.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 10:51:22 pm »
Amy,

I have watched the whole video and I would like someone to explain exactly what it means.  I know I can be pretty dumb at times.

Is the narrator saying that this seal 6 group of people are hired by the msm people to be part of false flags.  I'm not sure I am understanding right.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, and there's a lot more.  Did You watch 2a, 2b, 2c, 3a, 3b, and a couple more (3d-a - the numbering is quite weird)?

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 10:58:00 pm »
Petrus, regarding George Bush, there is certainly no need for you to have compassion for him for "being intellectually disabled".  He did achieve a Masters Degree (MBA) from Yale, so, he is no "lost ball in the high weeds"!!

Bush having a Masters' degree from Yale does not prove anything associated with his intelligence, in my opinion.  The Bush family have been influential in American politics for a very long time; there is virtually no possibility that he would not get good marks from that institution, irrespective of what he did while there.

As for my opinion of his intelligence; it does not come from watching his opponents, at all; but from my observation of the man himself.  Look at his reaction when initially told about 9/11, when reading to those school children.  Look at the number of times he was caught back footed in question and answer sessions.  He was virtually never seen in public where, unless engaging in pure monologue, he was not stumbling verbally.

Bush was a vicious, amoral psychopath in his own right, and I will never attempt to deny that.  In his case, however, I remain convinced that said psychopathy was combined with borderline mental retardation.  In that regard, he was the second coming of Woodrow Wilson.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:32 pm »
My point is that I am well aware that there are a large number of these sorts of people operating within society, as actors.  They are totally without conscience; and it is not difficult for me to believe at all, that given appropriately advanced makeup and special effects technologies, that news reports are wholly staged and manufactured within the American media, on a daily basis.  Corey and his kind would have no moral difficulty whatsoever, with participating in such.

I am not surprised, but at the stories that are addressed.  Wait till You get to some of the missing children - including one very famous one.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 11:15:53 pm »
I'm still watching part 2.  From one thing I'm noticing here, they need to stop using stereotypically beautiful, symmetrically-faced young blonde women as their plants in protests.

Next time you're at an Occupy? protest guys, and you're looking for the cabal's plants, finding them will be easy; just look for the psychopathic blondes! ;)
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 11:28:37 pm »
LOL!  Yes, I think You're right!  It really gets interesting in the 3's.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]