collapse

Author Topic: Aether Displacement  (Read 106598 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 10:37:32 am »
Particles of matter exist in and displace the aether.
mmm hmmm...according to who, Einstein?

There are no real particles of matter, they are actually light waves, and dont exist separately from the aether, they are a part of them just having a field interaction, resulting in the appearance of matter. Bhagavad gita...Kybalion...Russell...so on and so forth.

The aether is the ALL, and we cant exist in it, we are a part of it.

Beans in the broth!:D

Cheers, MPC!
Littleenki

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 10:45:06 am »

There are no real particles of matter, they are actually light waves, and dont exist separately from the aether, they are a part of them just having a field interaction, resulting in the appearance of matter. Bhagavad gita...Kybalion...Russell...so on and so forth.

Cheers, MPC!
Littleenki

Those beans will definately cause a displacement in the aether.
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 11:03:03 am »
Indeed, the Mayans knew it way before we did!LOL!Silly Hobbit!

Teotihuacan designed to concentrate flatulence effects, coming to the humor thread soon!

Thanks for your guidance, Hobbit!
Le

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 02:01:54 pm »
A tad confusing who You are addressing there????
Please define what AETHER is.
hobbit

I am referring to anyone who is discussing the aether as consisting of any type of particle.

Einstein defined motion as applied to the aether as the aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time. I interpret this to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not.

All I am asking is if you want to discuss a particle nature to the aether then you start another thread. Am I asking for too much?

If you want to understand what the aether is then read the first post on this topic or read the following.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo." - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:27:26 pm by mpc755 »

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 02:07:12 pm »

Cheers, MPC!
Littleenki

According to de Broglie, Einstein and Laughlin.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical particle having an associated physical wave.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.  Einstein is referring to a particle which physically displaces the aether.

Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University

The particle exists in and displaces the aether.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 02:08:28 pm »
Those beans will definately cause a displacement in the aether.
hobbit

Exactly.

Particles of matter are condensations of aether. The particles of matter exist in and displace the aether.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 03:08:35 pm »
"gravity and the relativistic matter pervading the universe are fundamentally related in some mysterious way that is not yet understood" - Laughlin

I understand it.

Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 05:22:01 pm »
Substantially correct mpc!
Cheers!
Le :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 09:25:00 pm »
This thread is titled 'Aether Displacement'. As far as I know there is nothing stopping you from starting your own thread.

Einstein defined motion in terms of the aether as aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

In aether displacement, which this thread is discussing, this is interpreted to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not.

Right.  Well I was answering and responding.  Thank You for keeping things on track.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 09:29:53 pm »
I may point out that I placed "etherons" in quotes, and also, that I don't believe they are considered to be "particles," per se, but PROPERTIES of local conditions in the aether.

Glad I could clarify.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 10:00:50 pm »
I may point out that I placed "etherons" in quotes, and also, that I don't believe they are considered to be "particles," per se, but PROPERTIES of local conditions in the aether.

Glad I could clarify.

The Higg's boson is condensed aether. The particle knocked out of the window pane as described by Laughlin is condensed aether.

If you are willing to discuss particles of matter as condensations of aether which exist in and displace the aether then that is what this topic is about.

If you want to discuss the aether itself as consisting of anything itself, even if you place quotes around that something, is unwarranted and I would prefer you start another thread.

As far as I know and as far as this thread is concerned the aether is, or behaves as, a one something superfluid with properties of a solid which is capable of being condensed into particles of matter and which particles of matter are capable of evaporating into.

Offline Pari Spolter

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2012, 06:26:12 pm »
The equatorial rotation period of the Sun is 24.47 days. All planets orbit the Sun in planes, which form only small angles to the Sun’s equatorial plane. Furthermore, all planets circle the Sun in the same direction as the Sun’s sense of rotation. Please see Figures 4.1 and 4.2 on page 115 of my book GRAVITATIONAL FORCE OF THE SUN. The heliographic latitude of the planets is presented in Table 2.4, page 61 of my book. The earth rotates on its axis every 24 hours. All stars rotate. Johannes Kepler attributed the cause of gravitation to magnetism, and thought that the rotation of the Sun caused the planets to orbit it. In a recent paper in The Astrophysical Journal, volume 746, 43R (2012) Reiners et al. show that the rotation of the stars are related to magnetic field strength. How could the Aether, if it exists at all, cause the rotation of the celestial bodies?
Pari Spolter
orbpublishing@msn.com

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2012, 06:51:28 pm »
The equatorial rotation period of the Sun is 24.47 days. All planets orbit the Sun in planes, which form only small angles to the Sun’s equatorial plane. Furthermore, all planets circle the Sun in the same direction as the Sun’s sense of rotation. Please see Figures 4.1 and 4.2 on page 115 of my book GRAVITATIONAL FORCE OF THE SUN. The heliographic latitude of the planets is presented in Table 2.4, page 61 of my book. The earth rotates on its axis every 24 hours. All stars rotate. Johannes Kepler attributed the cause of gravitation to magnetism, and thought that the rotation of the Sun caused the planets to orbit it. In a recent paper in The Astrophysical Journal, volume 746, 43R (2012) Reiners et al. show that the rotation of the stars are related to magnetic field strength. How could the Aether, if it exists at all, cause the rotation of the celestial bodies?
Pari Spolter
orbpublishing@msn.com

Thanks Pari,

I didn't know where to start unravelling all of the errors and nonsense in this thread.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2012, 07:16:49 pm »
How could the Aether, if it exists at all, cause the rotation of the celestial bodies?
Pari Spolter

Do you think it feasible that the celestial bodies are with in their own magnetic ballet and the surrounding "Space" or "Magnetic interaction" as it were is the thing that keeps the ballet going in a concise and rythmic pattern Pari?

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 11:26:37 pm »
Pari Spolter
orbpublishing@msn.com

'Milky Way's halo more squished than spherical'
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34735679/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/milky-ways-halo-more-squished-spherical/#.TjkpbmDmE2c

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether. The matter which would form the Milky Way was moving as it displaced the aether. The aether displaced perpendicular to the major direction of motion became the majority force of the displaced aether and forced the matter into the disk. This resulted in the angular momentum of the matter. It is the aether which is displaced outward relative to the plane of the angular momentum which exerts force toward the center of the Milky Way. This force, along with the state of displacement of the aether as determined by the angular momentum of the Milky Way, forced the matter closer together which resulted in the displaced aether looking like a squished beach ball. Aether displacement explains how the Milky Way was created and how the disk and halo formed.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter