collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134376 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2017, 07:09:22 am »
There ARE changes but the minds of some people aren't capable of seeing them or admitting they might be wrong :P
That's the problem with things like this, we can keep on this forever without reaching any conclusion.

I think this was created by someone to create even more divisions among people.  :P

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2017, 10:02:25 am »
Here is a strange one.  I replied to a post earlier in this thread.  It was the post about "Sex and the City" and I replied that it sounds like "Sex in the City" which is probably why people remembered it wrong.

When I replied, I read all the posts and then replied and the foum didn't warn me that there had been posts when I was typing.  I looked again today and ArMaP had already replied saying something similar before I posted!!!  I'd swear that post wasn't there before.....

Mandela effect?  Well I could say that.   The fact is that it is more likely I just didn't notice ArMaP's post for some reason.

Most of the other "Mandela Effect" stuff is the same.  It is about memory or human error.  Absolutely no way it can be proven and therefore I am probably wasting my time typing this and you are wasting your time reading this.  ;D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2017, 10:11:45 am »
I don't usually quote Snopes :P but this is a good article from an independent writer and not really a debunk and it fits the point

The Berenstain/Berenstein Bears

No single example of the Mandela Effect has generated more online buzz than that of the children's book series and animated TV show The Berenstain Bears. Quite a few people who grew up with the series, it turns out, remember the title being The Berenstein Bears, with the name ending in "ein" instead of "ain" (with some even going to go so far as to maintain that the fictional bears' surname was changed along the way to make it "less Jewish"):

A page on Broome's web site cites a number of testimonials:

I too clearly remember it as ‘Berenstein’ even though I never read the books. Why would anyone change that? Seems irrelevant.

I was going to bring this up when I saw this topic...  The last name I was given at birth has an "ei" in it and is pronounced the German way ("eye"), as it is a German last name.  But throughout My childhood, People who didn't know would pronouns the "ei" as "ee" - as in the jewish pronunciation.  I became very sensitive to the way "ei" was pronounced in any word I saw it in.  And each time I saw it again, I would do a little mental verify...  "Yup.  That's pronounced [whichever way]."  When the Berenstein Bears came out, I noted that the "ei" was pronounced "ee."  The hundred or more times I saw "The Berenstein Bears," I would do My little mental verify.  "Yup.  That's pronounced "Berensteen."  Then...  Suddenly I hear that it has ALWAYS been BerenstAIn???  That would never have made My radar!

Yes...  I have a few other examples that SOMEthing is up - timeline mergings, portals, whatever...  Like learning to spell "fruit" from My cereal box, asking My mom why the "oo" sound was spelt "ui" and being told there were a lot of english words that were spelt funny, but that's how "fruit" is spelt and I had better learn to spell it that way!  Today...  It's "froot loops," not "fruit loops..."  WTF?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2017, 10:18:01 am »
The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory
1954 by Salvador Dali

Seems this subject has been covered before :D

When Time Stops (Schumann Resonance)

Between the nearly perfectly conducting terrestrial surface and ionosphere, a resonating cavity is formed. Broadband electromagnetic impulses, like those from lightning flashes, fill this cavity, and create globally the so-called Schumann resonances at frequencies 5 – 50 Hz (Schumann, 1952; Bliokh et al., 1980; Sentman, 1987).

ELF is used by the US Navy to communicate with submerged submarines. The extremely high electrical conductivity of seawater shields submarines from most electromagnetic communications.

Signals in the ELF frequency range, however, can penetrate much more deeply.

The low transmission rate of most ELF communications limits their use as communications channels; generally an ELF signal serves to request that a submarine surface and initiate some other form of contact.

One of the difficulties posed when broadcasting in the ELF frequency range is antenna size. In order to transmit internationally using ELF frequencies, an extremely large antenna is required.

The US maintains two sites, in Wisconsin and Michigan. Both sites use long power lines as antennae, in multiple strands ranging from 14 to 28 miles long. Considerable amounts of power are generated and emitted by ELF, and there have been some concerns over the possible ecological impact of such signals

The electromagnetic field (EMF) is composed of two related vectorial fields, the electric field and the magnetic field. This means that the vectors (E and B) that characterize the field each have a value defined at each point of space and time. If only E, the electric field, is nonzero and is constant in time, the field is said to be an electrostatic field.

The electromagnetic field generates a force F on a charged particle, given by the Lorentz equation where q is the charge of the particle, and v is its current velocity (expressed as a vector.) The behavior of electromagnetic fields can be described with Maxwell’s equations, and their quantum basis by quantum electrodynamics.

Scientists believe that the Schumann resonance is due to the space between the surface of the Earth and the ionosphere acting as a resonant cavity that is then excited by energy from lightning strikes.

A resonant cavity is a cavity in which standing waves can be built up. It is used in lasers. The lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance is at a frequency of approximately 7.8 Hz.

The phenomenon is named after W. O. Schumann, who predicted this phenomenon in the 1950s, and helped detect its existence.

The ionosphere is the part of the atmosphere that is ionized by solar radiation, and too tenuous to be cooled by contact with other air.

It forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere and has practical importance because it reflects radio waves to distant places on Earth.

The ionosphere is generally recognized to have three, sometimes four layers.

The D layer is the innermost layer, and mostly absorbs radio waves.

The E layer is the middle layer.

The F layer combines into one layer at night, but in sunlight divides into two layers, the F1 and F2.

The F layers are responsible for most skywave propagation of radio, and are thickest and most reflective of radio on the side of the Earth facing the sun.

Scientists explore the structure of the ionosphere by bouncing radio waves of different frequencies from it, and using special receivers to detect how the reflected waves have changed from the transmitted waves.

Schumann Resonance & Zero Point

Changes are occurring on the physical, emotions, mental, and spiritual levels.

Ancient prophecies predicted it. Indigenous traditions honor it. Changes within the Earth are affecting your sleep patterns, relationships, the ability to regulate your immune system and your perception of time.

You are living a process of initiation that was demonstrated over 2,000 years ago, preparing you to accept tremendous change within your body. That change is happening now.

Migraine headaches, tiredness, electrical sensations in the limbs, and  cramps in the muscles networks Flu like symptoms intense dreams.

These could all be caused by the changes taking place on Earth now.

The human body will become more sensitive as a result of the new vibrations. The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years.

Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz.

This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day.

Time appears to be speeding up!

Gregg Braden tells of the scientific proof of the Earth passing through the Photon Belt and the slowing of the Earth’s rotation.

At the same time there is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance).

When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field.

The Earth could be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction.

This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth.

Geophysical Condition no.1:

Earth’s Rising Base Frequency:

Earth’s background base frequency, or “heartbeat” , called Schumann Resonance, or SR – is rising dramatically.

Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second.

This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency.

Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles,and climbing. Science doesn’t know why, or what to make of it.

Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it’s not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather.

Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years).

Geophysical Condition no.2: Earth’s Diminishing Magnetic Field

While earth’s “pulse” rate is rising, her magnetic field strength, on the other hand, is declining.

According to Professor Bannerjee of the University of New Mexico, the field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years.

Because a forerunner of magnetic polar reversals is this field strength, scientists believe that another reversal is due. They also believe that because these cyclical  shifts are associated with reversals, Earth’s geological record indicating magnetic reversals also marks previous shifts in history.

Within the enormous time scale represented, there were quite a few of them.

Schumann Resonance

The Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10 minutes.

There is a ‘cavity ‘defined by the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometers up.

At any moment, the total charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs. There is a vertical current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1 – 3 x 10^-12 Amperes per square meter.

The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms. The voltage potential is 200,000 Volts. There are about 1000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide.

Each produces .5 to 1 Ampere and these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth’s ‘electromagnetic’ cavity.

The Schumann Resonances are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring, they are not present all the time, but have to be ‘excited’ to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core.

They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about +/- 0 .5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth’s electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same.

Presumably there is somechange due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth’s ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity.

Schumann resonances are most easily seen between 2000 and 2200 UT.

Given that the earth’s atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a voltage, it is not surprising to find such electromagnetic waves.

The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W. O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected by Schumann and Konig in 1954.

The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960.

Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency communication with submarines.

Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24 hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less.

Remember the Schumann Resonance (or “heart beat” of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980.

It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.

Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts including the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half ofthe 26,000 year, Procession of the Equinox.

Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles could happen.

It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west (see also the signs of the end of time in Islam):  and set in the east. Past occurances of this change have been found in ancient records

https://aenigmaunveiled.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/when-time-stops-schumann-resonance/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2017, 10:35:26 am »
Somewhere in Revelations was the part about shortening of days.  Now if Rdunk or Norval who know that book would play nice :P and find it that would be a big help.

No I am NOT going to "read the book" to get answers to one question. This is why we have a TEAM here :P

Revelation 8:12-13New King James Version (NKJV)

Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

This has been explained by several different Bible study groups in many different ways...  I have always maintained that there IS some truth in ALL Ancient Scriptures but it is buried DEEP in the mud of Religion

Source #1  End Times Ministries

The Fourth Event

Revelation 8:12-13 explains that the fourth trumpet would sound before the length of the days become shortened, and the sun would not shine for a third of the day. Therefore, time will be shortened and our days around the world will be experienced differently. After the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, a “new world order” with a new age of globalization began to develop. President Ronald Reagan challenged Mikhail Gorbachev to “tear down this wall!” and 29 months later the fourth trumpet sounded.

https://www.endtime.com/blog/revelation-seven-trumpets-shall-sound/

THIS site has about a hundred scholars with different opions on what that passage means so I have a head ache :P THIS is why the water is like solid MUD

https://www.studylight.org/commentary/revelation/8-12.html

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2017, 11:08:51 am »
"back to the Future" covered it nicely...

You go back in time and cause one small change and it has ripples trhough time

The old concept  You go back in time and kill your father before you are born, do you cease to exist? If so you would not be born to go back in time and kill your father

In BTTF they simply made the changes create a NEW timeline...

So IF there are time travellers in the future, it is possible we are seeing effects of this

The SMALL stuff  like the Berenstein/Berenstain Bears appear to be experienced by many if not most people... while the major events seem to affect only a few

As Seeker said we seem to travel in groups...  some things change for everyone, some for a small group and some just for the individual.

IF we are going to assume that in the future they will have Time Travel, then this is a very good proof of it. We already have the Looking Glass technolgy that allows us to see POSSIBLE futures

Everything we do in life leads to different possible futures. Say you are walking down an alley... at the end you can turn right or left or turn around and go back the way you came...  That gives three possible futures...  YOU may not be important to Time at that moment  but lets say if you turned left you ran into hodlums and were killed...  So what ever you would have done in life will not happen

Star Trek did a good one on that with McCoy going back into the past and saved a woman from being killed.  That made their whole way of life vanish  No more starship... 

It is one of the first "Stargates" :D

Here's My issue with "choices" making a "new timeline..."  At what level do things count?  Does looking right instead of left make a difference?  Does scratching an itch at a 45 degree angle make a difference from scratching it at a 46 degree angle?  Where is the line at which choices will spawn a new timeline?  And given the quantum nature of things, will a particle "fixing" at one point create a new timeline over "fixing" at another point when observed?  I mean...if every choice creates a new timeline...  Wow.  Just mindbogglingly wow!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2017, 11:27:13 am »
Many times it is the problem of which translation is being used. When Gale and I do research we generally use about a half dozen translations from the major religious institutions. Often times there are some very radical differences in the translations, and even some reversals of meaning.

The only passage that I know of which refers to time being cut short is this one.

"The time of the end will be cut short because of the Saints (chosen ones, the Elect, the Holy Ones, etc., , , ) or all flesh would be destroyed."

In some translations even the passage numbering is different so I don't know them. Ask Rdunk, , , ,

I have found no passages that truly indicate time travel, or lines. But, there are some very interesting ones that indicate technologies way beyond ours.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2017, 12:21:46 pm »
I have been trying to catch up with emails... ( I get several 1000's a day from all my sources and news feeds and don't always have time to skim them let alone read them all  This is why I created a forum :P  It is easier to get my attention here)

So Space Otter has been sending me emails (about 72 last count :P) and I have been replying in reverse order (newest first) which tends to mess up the timeline of those emails  BWAHAHAHA I just HAD to add that :P

So After I sent her my original timeline page she sent this.. (yes she does still read her in general posts)

I have copied this as is though I was given the choice of not posting it all;

Space Otter says:

I am sending this to Z and he can decide to post it or not.. I don’t think I am ready to be on line yet.. too many things to deal with at this
“time.”.so sorry to make him work any more than he does but felt since he called, I did need to answer but otter is fading in and out right now..time glitch ?..something else?..no answer yet but working on it

ok so I was taped on the shoulder to find the link to pegasus (cause I had deleted it) and I get tapped on the shoulder a lot

you can skip this part but it explains  a bit of what is happening  to me now
side note one
the reason I left was the continuing comments about folks having to do with politics and specifically the last election..  I have always thought my skin was pretty thick and really didn’t care for either contestant but..(and this relates to the time glitch thing).. somehow these comments have touched a spot I did not recognize and that rippled into emotions that hadn’t previously been affected...me or at least one of me (ties to time glitch) has always held a firm belief in not taking anything  (especially on line) personally and there I was..upset continually and ready to toss words back and forth... and I did toss a few (I found that in itself as very upsetting..what the hell is going on here )...so rather than continuing with  the word tossing, which is totally NON productive, I left and then when I thought I was over it (HAH) I came back and read a comment that hit me again so I erased the link to here..

then the tap on the shoulder.. and really finding the link is easy so this morning  I came back to this thread with the idea of reading only it and nothing else.. we’ll see how that goes cause curiosity  good or bad is still  a strong thing I live with.

another part you can skip
side note two
background on my life up to here most of the older posters know ..I am not a tech person and don’t really do movies or sci fi stuff but have followed the lines of individual study in to the old practices...and in answering some of the things that have happened to me and around me have found myself in some unusual places looking for answers..
I have always considered myself strongly connected to the earth and nature
and besides  this time glitch thing has happened all my life but is now becoming more intense and different

now  onto the time glitch thing..

my belief at this time is that the barrier between dimensions (?  or whatever label you would like) is fading in and out and if you have been a researcher into the not- obvious you are susceptible to the diminishing of  whatever the hell separates these things
I have always believed you need to qualify your terms so you aren’t comparing apples vs oranges in  discussion but I have no idea of what to call this except dimensions..so sorry about that.. I like to be specific and sometimes that leads me to too many words – so dimensions it is for now

when I was young and would ask my mom about this or that happening she would look puzzled and then answer with..”you must have dreamt that”..so for a long time I just figured that’s how you got info and believed everyone did it..

as I got to be in the library and book stores I would look for substance on that dream info.. that led down some very strange roads and a lifetime of observations and trying to  figure it out...
mostly I have gone with the idea that folks are divided into groups
1.those content with blocking what is happening
2. those who say.. what the hell.. and then forget
3. those who say ...what the hell.. and go looking
I think it has always been there all along but only a few have noticed....why?....
well that goes to another thread altogether about if we reincarnate and if we come with requests to see.. or if we just get hit on the head and curiosity bites you ..pick whatever you like but I’m going back to the dimension thing

what Z has described about the forest and his trip and things that weren’t there.. I have had happen  too, actually  it’s happened most of my life
when I was doing endurance completions we (me and my riding buddy) would often come back to camp and ask about a certain piece of beautiful trail.. only to be looked at like we should be disqualified for going off the marked trail..sigh  and then  coming home my riding buddy would say what are you talking about when I brought it up..
one trail  out of jamestown ny was 55 miles and we rode back into the Allegheny national Forrest  in pa.
one section affected me so strongly that I found it in a trail book and hubby and I drove back and hiked it.. that trail was closed years ago
but you can still find it in the old hiking books
.. however I was watching a public tv program about geology and a penn state guy was talking about that very spot and a particular rock formation that we hiked to.. and how they had somehow decided it was part of the original gaia... I have never been able to re-find that program after  searching  penn state info and on line info more times than I care to admit.. it just isn’t there...

that’s only one of many examples of strangeness..... I know it all happened..I still ask myself why the hell I needed to find that rock formation and still have no answer

lately things are getting even a different weird..in that MORE folk are noticing this stuff.. so that tells me that one of two things is occurring
1. the separation of dimensions is fading
or
2. folks are not able to ignore what has always been there

ah ha.. to me  the bigger question is WHY is this now more obvious....
if
time is getting shorter..(double meaning on that.. lol)
if the poles (magnetic)  are shifting
if the frequencies are amping up
if the earth is about to enter it’s next phase –
if we are aware.. what should we do besides observe?

so glad to have you guys join me on this trip but what now..I think we need to do more than just notice the facts of it

I think it’s way too long now..but I could go on

be nice to each other..

formerly otter  now no label that fits

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2017, 12:27:41 pm »
if you want to use it
here’s a pic of the rock formation   it’s actually on the cover of this hiking book from 1990

https://www.amazon.com/Allegheny-National-Forest-Hiking-Guide/dp/B01DAE3YF0

Allegheny Group
Allegheny National Forest Hiking Guide

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2017, 03:51:59 pm »
Hey Space Otter,

Makes complete sense to me. :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2017, 04:51:10 pm »
It is obviously the wolf and lamb.  Lions live on hot plains and sheep live in the colder hills like wolves. :P ::)

Is it? Christianity started in ROME  :P The Romans fed Christian lambs to the Lions in the Coleseum  not Wolves

And since Rome was founded by a WOLF, the wolf was not feeding on Christians :P

So the LION makes a lot more sense that the Wolf

And since my parents were Lutheran I had to go to bible school as a kid  and they taught us the Lion and the lamb  and that only TWO of each animal got on the ark :P

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2017, 08:06:16 pm »
That is a very STUPID reply...  Of COURSE reading it would show what it says NOW... not what it said BEFORE  and all you did was evade the question... and we don't know what YOU recall... Wolf or Lion

Silly Lemming

That is the biggest problem with this effect... those from THIS current timeline would not see anything amiss  and those anyone that says they recall it as being different would be treated as if they were crazy, delusional or have a faulty memory.

But as Biggles just pointed out the effect is getting stronger and more people are becoming aware that something is going on...

Sorry, the original post got lost for a bit, this was what else I had offered.

"IF" people would actually READ THE "most Holey Writing" BOOK, they might just get some of the quotes correct.

Like, "Peace on earth, good will towards men."
REALITY
 "Peace on earth towards men of good will."

Read it and stop quoting "religious dogma", , , ,  ,please!

geeeee I hope that don't offend someone's poor sensitive ears  ::)  :P  ;D
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2017, 08:55:46 am »
Sorry, the original post got lost for a bit, this was what else I had offered.

"IF" people would actually READ THE "most Holey Writing" BOOK, they might just get some of the quotes correct.

Like, "Peace on earth, good will towards men."
REALITY
 "Peace on earth towards men of good will."

Read it and stop quoting "religious dogma", , , ,  ,please!

geeeee I hope that don't offend someone's poor sensitive ears  ::)  :P  ;D

The point is...  What We read there today is different from what We read yesteryear.  Reading it NOW is no proof it's always been that for ALL of Us. 

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2017, 09:08:32 am »
The point is...  What We read there today is different from what We read yesteryear.
One correction: what we read there today is different from what We remember reading yesteryear. :)

The fact is that there's no way of proving that we read something in the past.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter