collapse

Author Topic: An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries  (Read 19447 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:50:57 pm »
An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries

I want to talk to all You revolutionaries.  You, who now are looking around You and thinking this is not how it should be.  You who, regardless of who You blame for the problems of this planet, know that something is about to break.

Maybe You are tucking food and ammunition away, preparing.  Most likely You are just going about Your day, watching the web, and saying, “We have to do something.”

Something is VERY wrong with the picture.

I watch as this solution to that problem is suggested – and yeah, maybe that might bandaid that problem – but there are other symptoms that crop up, and then We, to mix metaphors, have to put that fire out.  Quick!  What size bandaid do We need, and what shape, what contour?  And underlying virtually all of these sores in Our society, diverse as it is, on this planet I see a common infection.

Point blank, the infection that drains Humans of creative – and yes, loving behavior – is the need for money.  I see People behave badly in so many ways, trying to find ways to enhance Their money.  Most don’t, as a rule, making do but maybe contemplating what it would be like if They robbed a bank and got away with it.  What would They do with all that money?

So not only do We have to come up with bandaids, We have to be able to afford them – which leads to wrong sized bandaids, or no bandaid at all.  And within this the need for money, We have a very few on this planet sucking Us for all We are worth.  Add to that there is evidence that They also are not interested in the global welfare of Humanity.

So…  Let’s take a look at money.  Is there a way to eliminate the need for it?

Let’s ask the question, what function does money play in Our social interaction?  Surely We measure “success” by the quantity One can accumulate of it.  Its main function, however, is to allow Us to conveniently move the products of Human and “external” energy between Us.

Human energy is used in services, in labor, and in what I call documenting – dealing with red tape, creating receipts, keeping books, accounting for this currency.  “External” energy is, of course, all the other sources of energy:  coal, gas, oil, wood, etc.

This makes sense if You think of the first hunter, gatherer, fisher, farmer, miner, builder…  In each case, Human energy is put forth in a meaningful way and the product represents that energy, with the meaning giving it value.  Everything They used was free – the bows, the baskets, the rods, the seeds and soil and sun and rain, the picks – were created with free stuff through Human energy meaningfully expended so as to collect the free goods (with more meaningful energy expended).

Because the product of meaningful energy expended was scarce, compared to all One might want to accomplish, We placed the value We did on what We produced.  Out of this grew the exchange of the products – whether services or tangible.  From this We can see that 100% of the cost of anything is the cost of energy, whether Human or “external.”

When trade and barter became too cumbersome, tokens began being used, and more convenient tokens were devised as time went on.  Shells, beads, coins, bills, checks, electronic funds – all tokens of this meaningful energy expended.

Throughout the history We have on this planet, there has been the presumption that energy is scarce.  This has affected the way in which Our society has grown.  For instance, when Humans began to be used as the energy source along the assembly line, the “work ethic” sprouted up to keep Us believing that a handful of tokens was Our just due for doing Our duty to the system, keeping it going.  In fact, We have become slaves of this system.

Until recently, the energy scarcity has been a yoke on Humanity, in the form of money, and the symptoms of wearing that yoke are many.  Poverty and privilege, oppression, wage/debt slavery, greed, a banking system that is out of control, and war profiteering.  With accumulations of money comes power – in fact, power over Others is merely another form of money, leading Us to the equation, money=power=energy.

Now, for the first time in Our given history, We have access to the energy pool We swim in – the so-called “Dark” Energy, also called zero point energy, radiant energy (Tesla), orgone (Reich), “vacuum” energy, plenum energy, and other such names.  The methods of extracting this energy, however, have been hidden and suppressed.

Because the power “elite” know Their power depends on energy scarcity – which begs for a system to account for it, and thus money (and thus power over Others) – They hide any technologies that offer free energy.  If we had free energy flowing, the cost of things would be vastly cheaper as the cost of “external” energy is removed all down the production line.

Another development We are just now seeing is the great advancement in robotics.  We are at the point where all necessary work no One WANTS to do can be done by robot.  If free energy took the bulk of the cost of things away, making robots affordable, and We built robots for all the necessary work no One WANTS to do (or not enough People), We can remove the cost of Human energy – and this will make everything…free.

We Humans will readily do things We WANT to do for merely the social currency it brings Us:  appreciation, thanks, lauds, fame, recognition, attention, and Self-satisfaction.

And so…  Rather than Us dividing on the issues of what bandaid in what shape, size and contour We should be placing on what societal sore, I call for a solidarity in doing all We can to strip the “elite” of Their power over Others – by working to release free energy extraction methods from secrecy, and building robots.

Let’s break out of the old paradigm and institute simple societal seeds for a healthy society to emerge from.

For more detail please see:

1.  The Foundation:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=657.0
2.  Governance:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2103.0
3.  A Plan:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2759.0
4.  Another approach:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3067.0
5.  Info about one hidden free energy method:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1308.0
6.  The Ethical Planetarian:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=604.0

Let Us go a new direction on this planet and solve all issues related to money – which is at least 98% of the problems We see.  First step:  Spread awareness of this solution to the tipping point.

The root of all evil is the LOVE of money.  Remove the soil in which the root grows...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:13:20 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Groggy

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
  • Live every week like its shark week
Re: An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:01 pm »
That could cut my overhead by 75% easy. I'm in!  :)
"Lie? Me? Never. The TRUTH is far too much fun." -Captain Hook

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:35:36 pm »
there is a show called idiocracy and another called wally.both show what happens to humans who are slothful.the world already has all we need to survive but folks are ignorant and that comes from being slothful.in the new world order the slothful will be put to work at happy camps.thats why all this talk about our soldiers turning on us is a joke.most are so stupid and lazy my teenage daughter could easily take one out.sure there will be a few pumped soldiers but most are sissies.thats why we use more drones.way more reliable.then theres the donut eater cops.put cuffs on or pull trigger then eat more donuts.we here are the real heroes of this country and world.mind over muscle everytime.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 07:42:42 pm »
useless eaters and your breathing my oxygen comes to mind.if robots serve us all we turn into big bags of fat overbreading like roaches and dumbing down society.ameritsu or amy as we call her believes as you.the two of you could cheer each other on in your quest for utopia but it will only happen through brains and brawn.which equals work.imho

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 08:07:05 pm »
there is a show called idiocracy and another called wally.both show what happens to humans who are slothful.the world already has all we need to survive but folks are ignorant and that comes from being slothful.in the new world order the slothful will be put to work at happy camps.thats why all this talk about our soldiers turning on us is a joke.most are so stupid and lazy my teenage daughter could easily take one out.sure there will be a few pumped soldiers but most are sissies.thats why we use more drones.way more reliable.then theres the donut eater cops.put cuffs on or pull trigger then eat more donuts.we here are the real heroes of this country and world.mind over muscle everytime.

And I say that is BS.  It is propaganda, love.  That is what happens to Humans who have nothing to do and no way to afford to do what They WANT to do.  Give Them the wherewithal and Humans will be gloriously creative.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 08:11:46 pm »
useless eaters and your breathing my oxygen comes to mind.if robots serve us all we turn into big bags of fat overbreading like roaches and dumbing down society.ameritsu or amy as we call her believes as you.the two of you could cheer each other on in your quest for utopia but it will only happen through brains and brawn.which equals work.imho

I don't know about You, darling.  But I plan to travel, maybe help out at archaeological digs...  I plan to teach what I know.  I plan to see other planets in other solar systems in other galaxies.

I'm not sitting around for nothing if the chance to do what *I* want to do comes along.  I respect anyOne's right to become wall-eed, but none of My friends I don't think would choose THAT when so many more novel options open up.

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 08:15:41 pm »

robo
i find this hard to believe but gold for you  ;D

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:13 am »
i set here and plan all day long but not much happens .sure id like to do things too but .i just got off the phone with a seventy year old friend of mine.he wants to trade me his 96isuzu for 24 days of labor.the truck is blue booked at 1800 which is insane when it almost impossible to find new parts for it.he is broke like the rest of us.i want his little 300 dollar dump bed trailer that goes on a four wheeler for my gardening and firewood hauling.he wont get rid of it.these things become obstacles to creating production.plus there is not enough raw materials for everybody to have widgets a.b.c.d.to infinity.
i for one would love to dig for bones and would give my services freely as long as someone payed for my clothes food shelter transportation while i dig for bones but i dont see that happening.i just dont visualize this free world we talk about.i wholly support the idea but i just dont visualize it coming to be.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 02:33:46 pm »
i for one would love to dig for bones and would give my services freely as long as someone payed for my clothes food shelter transportation while i dig for bones but i dont see that happening.i just dont visualize this free world we talk about.i wholly support the idea but i just dont visualize it coming to be.

That's the thing... No One is paying for the things You need to go do what You want to do.  The food, clothing shelter, water is provided richly, and even love in a nebulous form...  For more immediate love, You're on Your own.  [smile]

Most of Us, with barriers removed from good education, access to tools and transportation, will move off to do those things We presently can only want to do.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:42:08 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline Groggy

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
  • Live every week like its shark week
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 06:46:10 pm »
I'm ready to protect myself by any means. but i would like to believe there is a peaceful solution. Endless wars throughout history have brought us to where we are today. We are a feisty race, that is for sure. If we can find another way, humanity can take the next step. I would love to see the elevation of our species during my life, that would be totally kickass!
"Lie? Me? Never. The TRUTH is far too much fun." -Captain Hook

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 03:27:23 pm »
Greetings, Groggy.  Thank You for Your comment.

War, for the most part, and surely for the last 1000 years has been driven by profiteering.  The addition of free energy will remove war profiteering as a motive.

I do hope You choose to read the rest of the linked work.

Welcome to The Living Moon!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 03:41:14 pm »
I'm ready to protect myself by any means. but i would like to believe there is a peaceful solution. Endless wars throughout history have brought us to where we are today. We are a feisty race, that is for sure. If we can find another way, humanity can take the next step. I would love to see the elevation of our species during my life, that would be totally kickass!

Why are there "endless" wars?  Why is this the 5th civilization? Why do kids instinctively pick up a stick and start sword fighting before they know what a sword is?

Throughout History there have been Utopian societies create that last a brief period... only to fall once again into chaos and ruin, usually resulting in that entire group being wiped out.

Why does this repeat over and over? Would it not make sense that once you have created Utopia... a land where everyone has what they want and peace reigns... that you would maintain it?

When you can answer that WHY you will be one step closer to that next level

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 04:23:17 pm »
z, the reason past utopias failed is because they did not have three things We have just now in the Human history We know of.

1.  Free energy
2.  Robots
3.  Worldwide communication for all

Most "utopias" require(d) People to add Human energy to maintain things, they all have used money or had requirements to work, and ALL have been subject to scarcity for these reasons.  If the pilgrims had had free energy and robots...They would have thrived from the get-go.

As for bringing up kids and fake swords...  ALL kids (virtually) know that They are NOT out to kill, hurt, maim or otherwise cause lasting harm, even in Their play.  Like kittens who will mock-battle but bite softly, claw gently, Humans like to PLAY at war.  And like I have said, there is likely to be a LOT of THAT. 

But aside from that the tensions inherent in scarcity are what causes the emergence of greed, envy, motive to defraud, motive to hide advances (i.e., cures), and other behaviors that will lose motives when abundance flows and money is not needed.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 10:51:42 pm »
i believe the billionaires of history have created the wars.ie the gods.
knowledge gets out of hand .
for example.my biggest fear is a afgani child of war learning how to make ebola.then coming to the ole usa for a little payback.
or a little kim launching a missile from a sub off the east coast into washington while obama hides out in denver.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:19 am »
...while obama hides out in denver.

Maybe we can hire that Afghani child with the bug to drop it down the air shaft in Denver :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter