collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70755 times)

deuem

Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2012, 11:44:04 am »
I was able to get this video, TY Mikado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4hygoD3RU

I will look it over when I have free time. I do see it was in a glass bell.

Littleenki, I also found a square lifter with 4 triangle sections like Mikado was talking about. I will see how it processes. He ran the lifter off an old crt monitor.  I never ran one before so I don't know if there will be anything or wow? Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2012, 12:19:53 pm »
Best of luck, Dueum!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2012, 12:32:24 pm »
Deuem,

Here is a link to a supply at ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100KV-DC-HIGH-VOLTAGE-MULTIPLIER-8-STAGE-STACK-TESLA-/150806960400?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231ccb9910#ht_763wt_698

It is not the entire supply but you will need to make your own "Cockcroft Walton multiplier". Here is a link to help you calculate it.

http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/index.php?page=cwvoltage

You will also need a transformer to take your wall supply and step it up to feed the cockcroft walton and the ouput of the cockcroft goes into the multiplier from ebay.

For input to the step up transformer, a variac can be had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Variac-Tenma-Variable-10A-Autotransformer-/160830612979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25724065f3#ht_500wt_949

Just look at all this neat stuff to build an experiment on!

And if you want to just outright buy a supply:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLASSMAN-HIGH-VOLTAGE-REGULATED-HV-DC-POWER-SUPPLY-EG-50N-/251078418666?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7570a0ea#ht_628wt_698

Now this one here will be very effective for lifter experiments but they will have to be small lifters for the current of this unit is not that much. Lifters do use current.

Hope any of this helps.

Best,

Mikado
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:36:56 pm by Mikado »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2012, 01:06:19 pm »

For some reason, I can't get the original quote to follow with the "quote" button and when I attempt to write in code and change the font and color to match the original, it doesn't. So, apologies if you have to stumble through on my post.

Highlight the text you want to quote hit the quote icon It is really not that hard.

I will make a comment that will not endear me to some on this forum. It may offer ramifications but it is MY opinion.

And who is going to pay for the Prototyping with whatever the "team" comes up with?

Funding is easy to find if you have a sound plan to lay in front of an investor. We has a grand idea for an event center and based on our well laid out plan I have a commitment for $200 million in writing, based on us making the first steps happen as laid out. We hit a snag when three top members died of a heart attack but the point is money is easy to find

There are many rich eccentric people out there looking for a project to fund, but you have to have something other than talk to show them

Now since you cannot figure out how the quote button works, how am I to understand you can make a Gravitor we can take to a potential investor?

::)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2012, 01:13:23 pm »

Now since you cannot figure out how the quote button works, how am I to understand you can make a Gravitor we can take to a potential investor?

::)

HA!...you are funny too!

Truth be told, I hate computers but they are a necessity. I didn't go online until 2001.

As to finding money, you are absolutely correct. It is getting the money to build it so you can take it to show the deep pocket people that is the tough part.

BTW, I find the Gravitor easy...it is these things that are a pain. If I use a crescent wrench, I don't fret about how it was made, I just try to use it. Same goes for my Glassman supply, Leader scope, Leader LCR bridge etc. I just use 'em.

Mikado

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2012, 03:00:51 pm »
As far as I can tell, the lifter produces our desired effects, the Ionization just happens too be the Bi-product the type of methods being used. We do not necessarily need a balsa wood, tinfoil lifter to achieve this floating effect, this can be done with a simple rolled coil of copper and D/C applied current, funny thing is , when doing this, the coil floats, but limited to a melt down state of the material, such as copper, super conductive, but not practical for long term use.
I personally think, with  the effects desired being produced, only supports our ideals of such a device being a practical end goal. There are many constituent thing's going in when we apply live electrical currents too many things, it is the struggle to find that "One" thing that ties it together as a irrefutable application.
I personally believe that the power source going in is the catalyst for the reactions that occur, i.e. Vibrational frequencies, which, as we know, happens in nature all the time. There are a lot of studies intothe "Frequency" proposals for different use, and as a matter of fact, "Frequency" is what is the most abundant with in our Universe. Whether it be from Planetary ballet or from the Solar winds produced by the multiple Sun, I do not know, but we do know it is there, and there is an endless supply of it.
This would also be the application too explain the "Vacuum" applications that Deuem and others have been discussing as "Does it work in a Vacuum" inquiries. This would be the answer I would have to give for the "Frequency" Ideologies of my perceptions and thinking of the "Lifter Effects" being produced without the insemination of tinfoil panels and Balsawood application's.
Harmonics is another applicable scenario as well. Though in the "Frequency" realm of Harmonics, it is a more harsh bi-product of the "Frequency" Fields, and is more "Audible" , if you will, for automatic detection of it's proximity. With in the audibles, there is an unstable characteristic of disturbed molecules, these molecules trigger such sensitive things as our inner ear, can create disbalanced feelings, sickening and nausea effects and make us into an attitude we are or were not previously. If this can affect our mental constitutions, it also means it can affect the surrounding's in a molecular aspect.
There are so many thing's proposed out there for Frequency/Harmonics Fields, that we have weapons that use such minimal force to control the masses with a push of the button.
I have no lab, I have not a PhD, I am a regular Joe that is utterly fascinated that we have not yet, to this day , as a group figured out the "Out Side the Box" alternatives that is all there for the taking. I personally am in this too know it can be done, with this forum with us as the contributors of such conceived knowledges. But eh frequency thing has been looked at , then laid to the way side of applicable concerns for the apparatus such as we seek to be nothing more than distorted, disturbed or activated molecules for the goal of another form of energy, transportation and most of all "An Answer" too all we seek with making this device not only practical but a realistic irrefutable method of such endeavours.
Raw frequency moves objects, with Raw frequency we can bring humans to their knees, with Raw frequency, in its most subtle form, I do believe we will find the "Golden Egg" for the explanation of "How can we make it work" inquiries. I have too stand my gorund on this that the dsipalcement and the charge added too cause the "Lift Effect" is nothing more than molecules being transformed into some other form of chaotic material that creates the "Lifter Effect" for any of this too be witnessed. And the Vacuum inquiries and questions are answered as well, and do explains Space travel as well.
Hope I don't get too torn up by you sci-guy's and Gal's out there, but it seems as if the longer I look into the applications thus far all lack one terminology of the application, "What is happening in the most finite Molecular instabilities when we try to do this?" and "Frequency abounds the most abundant and attainble thus far that I can find for explanation."

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2012, 03:13:00 pm »
As to finding money, you are absolutely correct. It is getting the money to build it so you can take it to show the deep pocket people that is the tough part.

Well that would be seed money. To be able to determine that one would need to know how much one needs for the prototype

Matyas, before he vanished, has calculated that to build us a four seater based on his teams work would cost us around $30 million.

Now in my opinion a four seater is a little beyond a prototype so I would assume we would need less than that.

There are many research grants available. Most people would be SHOCKED at how many billions are available annually that no one even knows about. And that is just from the government

You might have to disguise the project in the beginning, as Otis Carr did by calling his saucer an ;amusement park ride" in his patent, but it was basically a working saucer mounted on a pole to get it past the patent clerk (who are very stupid people)

So before you can think about the money, you need to have a reasonable ball park figure, broken down into targets

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2012, 03:26:43 pm »
Frequency and harmonics...now were getting somewhere, 1WW!
Good post.
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2012, 03:39:06 pm »
Frequency and harmonics...now were getting somewhere, 1WW!
Good post.
Le

With in our every day lives, we have frequency all around us, we just have to figure out what material(s) are most effected by this existing frequency upon or with in our atmosphere, this is measurable.
Then, and only then, we can mold the necessary areas into a mathematical deduction to further the aspects and implications of such ratio aspects and sciences necessary to go on from there LE.
Thanks for your acknowledgement LE, means a lot coming from you My friend.  ;D

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2012, 04:56:30 pm »
As far as I can tell, the lifter produces our desired effects, the Ionization just happens too be the Bi-product the type of methods being used. We do not necessarily need a balsa wood, tinfoil lifter to achieve this floating effect, this can be done with a simple rolled coil of copper and D/C applied current, funny thing is , when doing this, the coil floats, but limited to a melt down state of the material, such as copper, super conductive, but not practical for long term use.

You are mixing oranges in with the apples to make an apple pie in this paragraph.

I personally think, with  the effects desired being produced, only supports our ideals of such a device being a practical end goal. There are many constituent thing's going in when we apply live electrical currents too many things, it is the struggle to find that "One" thing that ties it together as a irrefutable application.

Did you mean to say the desired effects being produced? I can fly with no power in a glider, I have seen flight by a person peddling, I have seen flight with an internal combustion engine, I have seen flight with a jet engine. In all scenarios, the powerplant was different but the net result was still flight. If you are implying as to the flow of current than you must be talking EM. EG the primary catalyst is the Voltage. You are still mixing an orange in with the apples.

I personally believe that the power source going in is the catalyst for the reactions that occur, i.e. Vibrational frequencies, which, as we know, happens in nature all the time. There are a lot of studies intothe "Frequency" proposals for different use, and as a matter of fact, "Frequency" is what is the most abundant with in our Universe. Whether it be from Planetary ballet or from the Solar winds produced by the multiple Sun, I do not know, but we do know it is there, and there is an endless supply of it.

And how does this compare that in your first paragraph you mentioned DC. DC is direct current and it's frequency is 0 hz. Again, I cite the apple scenario.

This would also be the application too explain the "Vacuum" applications that Deuem and others have been discussing as "Does it work in a Vacuum" inquiries. This would be the answer I would have to give for the "Frequency" Ideologies of my perceptions and thinking of the "Lifter Effects" being produced without the insemination of tinfoil panels and Balsawood application's.
Harmonics is another applicable scenario as well. Though in the "Frequency" realm of Harmonics, it is a more harsh bi-product of the "Frequency" Fields, and is more "Audible" , if you will, for automatic detection of it's proximity. With in the audibles, there is an unstable characteristic of disturbed molecules, these molecules trigger such sensitive things as our inner ear, can create disbalanced feelings, sickening and nausea effects and make us into an attitude we are or were not previously. If this can affect our mental constitutions, it also means it can affect the surrounding's in a molecular aspect.
There are so many thing's proposed out there for Frequency/Harmonics Fields, that we have weapons that use such minimal force to control the masses with a push of the button.
I have no lab, I have not a PhD, I am a regular Joe that is utterly fascinated that we have not yet, to this day , as a group figured out the "Out Side the Box" alternatives that is all there for the taking. I personally am in this too know it can be done, with this forum with us as the contributors of such conceived knowledges. But eh frequency thing has been looked at , then laid to the way side of applicable concerns for the apparatus such as we seek to be nothing more than distorted, disturbed or activated molecules for the goal of another form of energy, transportation and most of all "An Answer" too all we seek with making this device not only practical but a realistic irrefutable method of such endeavours.
Raw frequency moves objects, with Raw frequency we can bring humans to their knees, with Raw frequency, in its most subtle form, I do believe we will find the "Golden Egg" for the explanation of "How can we make it work" inquiries. I have too stand my gorund on this that the dsipalcement and the charge added too cause the "Lift Effect" is nothing more than molecules being transformed into some other form of chaotic material that creates the "Lifter Effect" for any of this too be witnessed. And the Vacuum inquiries and questions are answered as well, and do explains Space travel as well.
Hope I don't get too torn up by you sci-guy's and Gal's out there, but it seems as if the longer I look into the applications thus far all lack one terminology of the application, "What is happening in the most finite Molecular instabilities when we try to do this?" and "Frequency abounds the most abundant and attainble thus far that I can find for explanation."

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

This last quote I don't know where to start.

I am not tearing up, just pointing out. But what else can you expect from me. A straight answer.

What if someone stumbled upon something that worked but they couldn't explain it. It was adaptable to transportation, it was adaptable to the generation of power, it was adaptable to communications and in short, individuals were finding all kinds of ways to adapt it to do work. And now the question - would you use it or not use it - since it was not fully understood?

Just a "sneaky" little question.

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2012, 05:11:48 pm »
Oh she raises her hand in the back of the class and calls out " Electricity of course. We still don't know EXACTLY everything about it but we obviously use the heck out of it."

I am not tearing up, just pointing out. But what else can you expect from me. A straight answer.

I will continue to expect what you are so well known for Mikado..... not to worry.

Linda
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:15:58 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2012, 05:18:34 pm »
yes, you are correct, it was and is electricity.

So, if someone were to create a device that defied known science, it was repeatable by third parties and was shown how it could be adapted to various applications..would the PTB let it?

As someone in history said - "only if I can put a meter on it and charge for it"

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2012, 05:29:31 pm »
So if thats the way the systen works then find a way to exploit it to everyones benefit.

Charge for the power.... unlike what Amy has been saying.... set up grids... be the new Electric company.... but then.... fund programs that take most of that money. That way people appreciate what they are getting.... People appreciate things more when there is a price tag on it... have you noticed. Giving things away for free does not always have the desired results.

Oh... your new system would be cheaper maybe than electricity is today but there should still be a price....then funnel those funds into schools and research and taking care of the elderly. Everyone would benefit... because every one is so accustomed to that organization of business....

There should be a unique and creative way to keep the establishment but make it work for you, not against you.  Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2012, 05:43:54 pm »
So if thats the way the systen works then find a way to exploit it to everyones benefit.

Charge for the power.... unlike what Amy has been saying.... set up grids... be the new Electric company.... but then.... fund programs that take most of that money. That way people appreciate what they are getting.... People appreciate things more when there is a price tag on it... have you noticed. Giving things away for free does not always have the desired results.

Oh... your new system would be cheaper maybe than electricity is today but there should still be a price....then funnel those funds into schools and research and taking care of the elderly. Everyone would benefit... because every one is so accustomed to that organization of business....

There should be a unique and creative way to keep the establishment but make it work for you, not against you.  Linda

Hoover Dam Linda, sit down for this....I agree.

Mikado

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2012, 06:06:14 pm »
This last quote I don't know where to start.

What if someone stumbled upon something that worked but they couldn't explain it. It was adaptable to transportation, it was adaptable to the generation of power, it was adaptable to communications and in short, individuals were finding all kinds of ways to adapt it to do work. And now the question - would you use it or not use it - since it was not fully understood?

Just a "sneaky" little question.

Mikado

You are missing the entire mark here Mikado, I am speaking of natural frequencies, and no problem, you just didn't get it, all is good.
And thanks for you Post, it is not "Electricity" at all, it is ambient incursions of some fantastical materials, who knows, maybe when we have it all figured out , we will call it "Mikado" ...LOL And then again, maybe not.
Frequency is not electricity.

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56