collapse

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Physicist claims Bob Lazar DID work at Los Alamos As A PHYSICIST  (Read 60041 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
There are Free range Cows or Cattle on the 375 HW...between Rachel and the Highway that runs along side Groom Lake / Area 51.

Came  across one or two of these when I visited as well !

Watch out for these as well !

I got the image from a search on Area 51...and that one came up..
So I assumed it was Area 51, plus I thought that I recognised the background mountain terrain from that area..ie it seemed familiar..

Anyone visiting better watch out for these guys..
Guys claiming they were going to a wedding !  :)

Thought this was a classic photo... :P

Now then... Cold Creek !..

If they have rounded up the Wild Horses,/ mustangs... That is very Sad...What are they trying to do one wonders.. spoil any natural wildlife..

As for Cold Creek itself, It is a hidden secret...

I visited it and got a big surprise to see its a town that can only be visited by those who live their !  :o

The Views going up the roads to it offered great views of the Nevada test site and areas leading North to around Area 51 which one could see Dogbone Lake..that was very impressive terrain.

Tourists are not allowed in.. :(

Millionaires Only I suspect  ???

What other towns are there in the USA or Western World that wont allow tourists !

Its the only one that I have become aware of..

COLD CREEK - Las Vegas' Best Kept Country Secret!

I cannot find anything on  Wikipedia directly about it !
and not to much about it.. other than this website..

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=393615

I came across Cold Creek accidently when I was trying to find a way to get to Mount Sterling.. in which it is said that you can see a view to Papoose lake 45 miles away !  :o... There was what seemed a pass that may have led upto it... but upon reaching Cold Creek.. It didnt seem a very good pass and may not have been accessible...or very easy to access by Car to the point where the track would allow you to access it..I would have needed more time and would have had to possibly walk some distance to get their.

I think you were going to tell me in another thread about Sandia !
if you get time over Christmas.

which I did find out something about in another thread I posted..

but also John had suggested that there is a Sandia base at Area 51.  Is it Connected to the main Sandia Town by underground system I wonder ?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8863.msg120069#msg120069

Bundy Ranch (and Johns Mine) are close to Sandia Those coes roam far but that image may not have been at Area 51 :P  Bundy's cows are the only free range cows left  BLM just rounded up the last Nevada Wild Mustangs at Cold Creek... Bloody TERRORISTS :P

Although the U.K has had some very mild days lately, it has also has some severe high winds and  rain and Flooding in certain parts as well...but so far not too much cold weather..

I believe its from some Hurricane that took place in the Carribbean recently.. that may have changed the jet or Gulf stream .

I wonder if Al Gores Using HAARP to create all this unusual weather to help in his Climate Change agenda..

I  would had thought usually the weather and temp around there in December would have been winter conditions and cold.

Too far south :P but My Charlston gets snow Its at 11,000 feet  So you can go sking in the morning and go boating on lake mead in the afternoon :P

In the UK we just had some of the Mildest days for many years for December...and yesterday was a very nice sunny day !  :P

Yes same up the Western USA  unusually warm last winter and this one I already have roses blooming

Conditions are already looking Spring like ..Also have some flowers blossoming...Whats going on !  ???

Global warming precurser to the next Ice Age :P
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:30:49 am by astr0144 »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Its rather a thought raising point...

They initially would have took off from Papoose Lake bed base..Either go around or across the Papoose Range Mountains, then either across Groom...and over the mountain ridge that led to the 375 HW...or maybe they could have flown then to the South and into the Tickaboo Valley... then upto the Area where you witnessed them from.  To the South there are other large  Dry Lake beds that can lead to the Tikaboo valley.. that generally would have made them much harder to be seen both by anyone who may have been in the Area 51 building or close to Groom Lake... BUT you may be right.. At Night it maybe few Staff would be able to venture outside anyway or they would be too far away to tell what the objects were if they did fly closer by over Groom..
Generally also the Staff levels would be much less on the night shift....and maybe back then overall the staff levels were less than today..

They also may even be able to fly to areas so fast or just seem to appear at locations totally undetected..from some of the comments that you had previously suggested..

They could also detect when or if any Lorry's or vehicles would be approaching the area..At Night generally it is much less.

Yes most of the time there is not much reason to attract your attention from far away, since they are no brighter than stars.

That is something else to consider other than radiation  ???

"The Space time distortion effects."
   :o   :-\

Have you ever managed to discuss this with anyone in more detail ? or with Bob !

Very Thought provoking  :P

Can I ask do you care to share  any thoughts on what the effects may have been for that ?

How it may have effected you if it was to have occurred !

Now that maybe getting very deep !...

Nope never spoken to anyone about it. Hopefully it doesn't shorten your life span or have you wind up like The Philadelphia Experiment survivors.

When you witnessed the 3 Saucer Crafts land..

How far away from them would you estimate ?

maybe between 1/2 to 1 KM away or More ?

Well a CAD drawing analysis of the frame in my video that shows a cammo dude driving down mailbox road with a craft in the air above him, shos the craft to be 2000 ft away based on it being 50 ft wide. My estimate when they landed appeared to be about a 1/2 mile away maybe 7/10 at the most. 

Can you also remind me How Long you would estimate that you were able to observe the Saucers for ?

An hour or more ? upto 3 hrs ?

Yeah close to 3 hours.

When you visited did you come from the Las Vegas Area ? or from the Northern approach on the 375 HW ?

If from the L.Vegas approach side... could you notice anything when you first arrive at the high point on the 375 HW
(closer to Tikaboo Mtn) ?

The Las Vegas approach side. From mailbox road east towards the 93 junction, hwy 375 is a long straight shot until you hit the first big corner. That corner has a nice pullover area to scout the terrain ahead and a clear view of the test area. 

I would have thought that if the Saucers were flying early on when you arrived that it would have been also a good vantage point to get an good overall wide range view of what the craft were doing..

That is IF you were able to realise what they were when 1st arriving....as maybe it took some time to really catch on what was happening I could imagine..

Yes at first I did not realize what was going on. I scouted the road ahead of me to see if it was clear, then began scanning the Groom mountain range for signs of activity. As my eyes adjusted to the dark I noticed 2 stars doing high speed darting movements, abruptly stopping and hovering then returning to their starting point in another high speed hop. Also doing some weird wobbling so obviously these were not stars. They started from, and returned to, this area -

Upon realizing what I was seeing, I jumped back in my car and drove full speed down to mailbox road for a closer look and started filming.

What height ranges would you estimate that the craft were during the time you viewed them

and to

What distances would you say that you witnessed in terms of what was the furthest point that you saw them go to... around that area ?

North, South, West  ?

In the center of the test area the usually stayed just under the mountain peak. During maneuvers they usually stayed below the Groom mountain ridge line, but not always. On long distance hops they would hop above the ridge line and out of sight.

Did you see them go as far North as Coyote Summit.. that is towards the Rachel approach on the HW375.

Very fast long hops that out of sight in that direction. Most other hops in other directions were about 5 miles usually

I assume that they didnt go any further east past the 375 HW..

Yes one went behind me on mailbox road across 375, see the map above

What you say about the light effects and shadows seems very interesting..and if I visualise it correctly.. it .have been something un witnessed before for anything else  one could think of in terms of human design crafts.

I should imagine it was really a weird experience...

If I recall you said the lights on the Saucer at time could be  or were sun light or Nuclear Flash like intensity...

but to see a 360 cast shadow effect on this on say a hovering craft closer to when landing or flying over does seem impressive..

Its a shame that you were not able to video some real closer ups of those effects if that would have been possible.

In looking back it's a miracle I got out with my hide and the footage I took.

Since this was pre- internet it was very difficult to keep up on who was successfully getting out there to witnesses tests and getting out with their footage.

Most failures I read about were due to poor planning and execution. Telegraphing your presence before the tests even began were a primary cause of failure in many cases.

Being detected and having your gear confiscated was also high on the list.

So getting any 'real closer ups of those effects' as you say, I judged to be too big a risk at that moment in time, I was running pretty much on instinct to avoid capture and continue witnessing the tests.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:12:15 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Thanks for your answers and images A51...

May have more to comment on later.

Can I ask when you witnessed the 3 Saucers Land from maybe 1/2 to 2/3s of a mile away..

Where would you say they landed in relation to either the Mail Box / M.B Rd  or Groom Lake Road.

If I recall.. does the Mail Box Rd link to Groom Lake Rd ? both starting from the 375 HW ... or does the Mail Box Rd also have a path that runs parallel to Groom Lake Rd ?..

Some Maps I have seen suggest it only links between 375 HW and GL Rd.   but there are a few various tracks that link to Groom Lake Rd...

I just wondered if you may also have an image that you could post showing roughly where the 3 Saucers landed..in relation to Groom lake or Mail Box Road..

If it was on the side closer to Mail Box Rd then I assume its to the Right hand side of Groom Lake Rd..

But also somewhere between 375 HW  and the Mountain Range..
or maybe the camping area closer to where the Cameos tend to Park ! towards to far end of the 13 mile G.L RD.

So was it maybe closer to the 375 HW end rather than the area where you say the Saucers tended to be in the Map Image elipse area that you posted..?

Astr0
When you witnessed the 3 Saucer Crafts land..

How far away from them would you estimate ?

maybe between 1/2 to 1 KM away or More ?

A51 Watcher
Well a CAD drawing analysis of the frame in my video that shows a cammo dude driving down mailbox road with a craft in the air above him, shos the craft to be 2000 ft away based on it being 50 ft wide. My estimate when they landed appeared to be about a 1/2 mile away maybe 7/10 at the most. 

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Where would you say they landed in relation to either the Mail Box / M.B Rd  or Groom Lake Road.

If I recall.. does the Mail Box Rd link to Groom Lake Rd ? both starting from the 375 HW ... or does the Mail Box Rd also have a path that runs parallel to Groom Lake Rd ?..

So was it maybe closer to the 375 HW end rather than the area where you say the Saucers tended to be in the Map Image elipse area that you posted..?

Astr0

Yeah if you draw a line from the center of the red zone to the mailbox I would say they were bout 1/2 way there maybe a little closer, I'd say in the tan section for sure, past the blue/green section.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Thanks for your explanation A51.

Its good to know the area where the 3 Saucers landed.

I am not sure what the situation may have been next day in day light..or if you may have had issues with the Cameo Dudes..

but It would have been interesting if you could have returned in the morning or in day light and would have been able to have attempted to have got  more idea of the specific area where they landed..

and to see if there were any markings on the Ground....

Also to try to see if that may have been a special area designed or created for them to land on...such as say some sort of landing area , maybe a concrete area other than the desert scrub... or maybe it was a flatter area of sand like desert...separated from the  Joshua trees and Cactus.

If one would have also had a Geiger Counter, I wonder what the readings may have been...

Yeah if you draw a line from the center of the red zone to the mailbox I would say they were bout 1/2 way there maybe a little closer, I'd say in the tan section for sure, past the blue/green section.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:33:24 pm by astr0144 »

Offline lillyphant

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 4
John has never said he was... and when you ask him will say no...

People making videos will add anything they want... who knows what their objective is.

Like Jeremy with this new movie "Immaculate Deception"

It seems pretty certain that Jeremy's goal is to make John in his old age look the fool, while using John to boost his own ratings

John is aging and he is ill... his memory is failing. He doesn't post here because he forgets the password.

It is very easy now for schmarmy glib tongued self serving wanna be UFO researchers to twist what he says.

And it will just get worse... John will say yes to any interview... because after a long career being on top... he now exists pretty much alone in that big den...  even I don't get over there much because of my own issues

Jeremy talked up a good story, weaseled his way into John's confidence and then gained access to Johns computer and his emails...

John told me he doesn't get all his emails... then we found out that Jeremy was accessing them... and was eavesdropping via SKYPE when any visitor popped in... When Sgt and I were there talking and suddenly Jeremy interrupted we were caught off guard...

When I saw posts at Facebook under John Lear... I noticed that they did not sound like John Lear... and people were tossing questions and getting no reply  So I called John and he said Jeremy was posting AS JOHN... supposedly to give updates about the movie...

But it was more about self promotion for Jeremy  and he even gave himself top billing...

When Sgt and I pointed that out after John had asked us to help... Jeremy blocked us.  I have seen no activity on Johns FB page since we informed Marilee about the situation and she had her nephew cut off Jeremy's access

I highly doubt Jeremy will release that film... claims he needs money up front and on C2C he mentioned he might do it as a series of shorts  he really didn't know.

This is just infuriating!   
That someone would go in and earn the trust of someone who may not fully understand that the Jeremy guy was simply a creepy opportunist that took advantage of John's open personality and willingness to share his life adventures.

It is so over the top that he was intercepting emails and eavesdropping.   Seems he was worried someone would catch on to his nefarious activities.

I wish someone would punch that jerk right in the nose and knock him to the floor!

It just doesn't work to have basic trust in human beings because there are so many self centered people with a lack of basic values,  much less integrity. 

If he does release the film let's hope that John cut a deal that will help him financially and not just make money for the sociopath Jeremy.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter