collapse

Author Topic: The issue of Rent-A-Riots  (Read 3575 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
The issue of Rent-A-Riots
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:01:56 pm »
I've been hearing persistent rumours about the use of paid individuals at supposed "protests" and civil unrest incidents in America for years, now; although none of it has been anything I could verify.  Something a little more interesting, however, just showed up on Reddit's /r/conspiracy.  Authorship is attributed to a Geoffrey B. Higginbotham, Major General, USMC (Ret.), although I have no way of verifying that; apparently the source is knuckledraggin.com.

A Word To The Wise.

“If you are paid $25.00 an hour to show up to a rally to “counter” the other party using physical force and violence, you are not a “counter protestor.” You are a mercenary.

There is no need for further debate on this. You were paid to attack someone you don’t know for reasons that you couldn’t care enough about to go there for free. You did your “job” and collected your check and your reimbursement of expenses. You’re a mercenary.

Not a Patriot. Not a Social Justice Warrior. Not a Defender of Freedom or Liberty. Not an upholder of Truth or Justice. None of those things you claim to be. You are a mercenary.

And mercenaries are not lawful combatants and deserve whatever comes their way at the hands of the people they are attacking.

You have no 1st Amendment rights when you’re a mercenary.

Doesn’t matter what side you’re on. Doesn’t matter what cause you’re showing up to disrupt. If you can’t express yourself peacefully through diplomatic means, then you better be prepared to meet your maker at the hands of someone who is only barely keeping their own violent tendencies at bay through a massive exercise of self-control.

I know it sounds romantic to attend these rallies and get poop started with the other side. And when you’re young and passionate, it’s really easy to get whipped up into a frenzy of raw emotions. There is a reason why young people are preferred when it comes to warfare. They are easy to manipulate and control and set off.

But I’m telling you all this right now. You’ve got no idea what road you are starting down. Romance and idealism wears off really fast when you’re laying in a pool of your own blood trying to stuff your intestines back into your torn abdomen.

I’ve been lucky enough to go forty-two years without having to put the skills I learned in the Marines to use. I continue to train and keep those skills up to date because I see the madness that is happening all across this country. I don’t train to attack others like you do. I train to defend others FROM you. I’m not alone either.

There are thousands of men and women in this country who have seen war and death and don’t want any more to do with it. They want to live in peace. They want to forget the things they’ve had to do in the service of their country. They want to raise their kids and have family BBQs and build tree houses and soap box derby cars and have tea parties.

They don’t want this poop that you’re selling.

You have the extremist left and the extremist right that are doing their best to get something started. To force us into a Civil War. Even in the 1860’s, the violence between the North and South was nowhere near what we see today. Nowhere. Even. Close.

And yet we still had a war of ideology that consumed hundreds of thousands of lives.

All you young and naive kids on both sides of this equation who think that having a Civil War will advance your agenda or restore your vision of what you think is America, just remember this… Those of us older generations aren’t having any of this poop. And if you jump off, you better be prepared to deal with US. We don’t care what color you’re wearing or what sign you’re holding if you come after us, our friends, our family, our co-workers, our neighbors, etc., WE will kill you.

So remember that when you’re thinking that it’s just Left vs Right, or Liberal vs Conservative, or Commie vs. Fascist. We are the variable you’re not considering.

That “Silent Majority” that you pretend does not exist is getting really sick and tired of your bullpoop.

Comment?  In terms of the expressed attitude at least, it certainly sounds authentic.

EDIT:-  Someone else in the Reddit thread also posted a link to https://crowdsondemand.com/political-services/.  Welcome to the Brave New World, kids.  This crap is scary.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:29:41 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: The issue of Rent-A-Riots
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:35:18 am »
Petrus, it's not just a rumor; Zorgon and myself have found ads on craigslist recruiting paid protestors to bus to different areas

Just as the statement by Maj. Gen. Higgenbotham is authentic, and the absolute truth; you accept payment for your time, you are a mercenary, and under the rules of war, you are fair game with no protection of any sort

People overlook the silent majority, can't comprehend that there are a very large number sitting back, trying to live peacefully, that will kick their ass if necessary

it's just like I told an individual some time back; you might have the right to burn my flag, but I have the right to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry  >:(
in defense of my flag and country

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 06:04:01 am »
Petrus, it's not just a rumor; Zorgon and myself have found ads on craigslist recruiting paid protestors to bus to different areas

I have read that people who were supposed to be members of both opposing groups were on the same bus, as well.

https://nworeport.me/2017/08/26/charlottesville-witness-antifa-kkk-nazis-blm-got-off-same-bus/

Just as the statement by Maj. Gen. Higgenbotham is authentic, and the absolute truth; you accept payment for your time, you are a mercenary, and under the rules of war, you are fair game with no protection of any sort.

I think it is worth quoting Machiavelli here, as well; that any leader who relies on mercenaries has effectively committed suicide, because a mercenary has no loyalty to anything other than money.  I don't know who is responsible for this, but most people seem to say George Soros.

People overlook the silent majority, can't comprehend that there are a very large number sitting back, trying to live peacefully, that will kick their ass if necessary.

I would prefer it if said majority were not so silent.  If they were to rely solely on Reddit for their perceptions, a person could be forgiven for assuming that urban America, at least, had become almost completely Communist at this point.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:20:12 am »
I have read that people who were supposed to be members of both opposing groups were on the same bus, as well.
Very good possibility that the whole affair was staged as a distraction and to stir the pot of racial tensions; I do know people active in the klan, and their statement is that someone staged the whole thing, that their organizations were not involved in any way

https://nworeport.me/2017/08/26/charlottesville-witness-antifa-kkk-nazis-blm-got-off-same-bus/

I think it is worth quoting Machiavelli here, as well; that any leader who relies on mercenaries has effectively committed suicide, because a mercenary has no loyalty to anything other than money.  I don't know who is responsible for this, but most people seem to say George Soros.
There is a trail that leads to Soros; considering he is a foreign national that has gotten filthy rich off the USA, I have bad thoughts that I will keep to myself concerning this gentleman

I would prefer it if said majority were not so silent.  If they were to rely solely on Reddit for their perceptions, a person could be forgiven for assuming that urban America, at least, had become almost completely Communist at this point.
Understood  8) if the MSM had there way, it would be; if Hillary or Bernie(whoI believe took a fall) had the hot seat we would already have been up to our ears in WWIII...

There are a handful of politicians I listed in another post that need to be actively campaigned against and sent packing; just as the anti=propaganda law needs to be re-instated...
Seekers Domain

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 08:48:29 am »
There are a handful of politicians I listed in another post that need to be actively campaigned against and sent packing; just as the anti=propaganda law needs to be re-instated...

Abolishing AIPAC and having Citizens United repealed would probably also be a step forward, too.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 04:29:16 pm »
Craigslist has ads all the time for protests and other similar events. They are not always political... can be as simple as "20 people needed for 4 hours to carry a sign at a pet shop.  Pay is $20,00 and hour"

Here is a good one  and this is from the UK

here is one for paid CRISIS actors...

Go to ANY Craigslist in ANY city and search  under GIGS / EVENTS

Here in Las Vegas we get hundreds of ads for bodies wanted for convention stuff  so you can make a good buck  Anything from hot models to simple meet and greet people to hand out cards

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/evg

Here are a few from just now...

Sep 5 $75 cash!Participants needed for focus group research, PAID! (Las Vegas)
Sep 5 Murder Reconstructed & TV Series & Become A Movie Extra
Sep 4 Trade Show Model/Sales Assistant (Las Vegas Convention Center)

Here is one ad from NY

Here is one for FARGO ND for the pipeline protest

This one was placed by Working America   

Another Trump one

Sometimes they look for actors and extras   like this one

Union protest..

This union is CHEAP :P only paying $7.50 an hour

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 10:35:11 am »

BREAKING NEWS: Another former Occupy progressive caught staging a "white nationalist" rally.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/breaking-news-another-former-occupy-progressive-caught-staging-a

I suspect he'll be Occupying a jail cell if he keeps this up.  Disturbing the peace, incitement to riot.  I know very little about the legal system, but those are just the two charges I can think of.  I imagine a creative prosecutor could probably come up with a case for treason as well; although these days they'd probably just go with domestic terrorism and be done with it.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 01:09:49 pm »
As strange as it may sound, some people do change from one extreme to the other, specially at an young age. Some of the most important members of right wing parties in Portugal started in politics on far left parties.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 04:53:16 pm »
Craigslist is full of ads for hiring protestors from anything to holding a sign for 4 hours in front of a pet store to full on crisis acting. People like Snopes will claim its all BS Well do your own research Just pick any city local Craigslist and go to "EVENTS" --- "GOGS" All kinds of quick jobs there some legit some are scams but you can find many 'paid to protest' ads. Here is a recent one $25.00 per hour

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?
by Tyler Durden
Thu, 08/17/2017

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.   

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.

The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area."  While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests."  Here is the text from the ad:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 04:54:27 pm »
And THIS ONE

Role Player Support Services

IIF Data Solutions, Inc., (IIF) serves the military, public and private sectors with a broad range of Role Player Support Services. We have assembled the absolute best program management team possible to assure success. Our management team is comprised of senior retired military personnel that fully understand the unique nature and challenges of conducting domestic preparedness exercises.

http://www.iifdata.com/core-competencies/role-player-support/

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 12:59:18 am »
Craigslist is full of ads for hiring protestors from anything to holding a sign for 4 hours in front of a pet store to full on crisis acting.
Isn't it possible for anyone to create an ad on Craigslist? Is there any thing preventing me from creating a fake ad asking for people for some kind of event?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 02:31:32 am »
Isn't it possible for anyone to create an ad on Craigslist? Is there any thing preventing me from creating a fake ad asking for people for some kind of event?

A lot of ads are fake and/or frauds on craigslist... Also when you list an expensive item for sale, you will likely get several offers that are frauds..  The work like this... 'Do you still have the 500.00 vase for sale?'  ... "yes I do..."   ... "Okay I will take it.  I will mail you a check for $1000.00 and have my truck come by and pick it up for me... Please give the driver the change..."

::)

I accepted one once to see what happens.    I traced the names, etc Then called the FBI... They told me that the postal inspector handles mail fraud checks...

So it turns out the company was valid... but the checks were stolen... The amount was $2500.00  :P

Was an interesting learning experience :P

But these GIG ads... very easy to find out if they are real or fake... They are local numbers and so a simple phone call gets you the answer

I have gotten all my room renters from there, only had one so far that went bad after a year and a half...  I think he lost his job and started drinking

So YES you can place a false ad in Craigslist...  but as soon as people find it is fake they report it and its remove

Yes you can even photoshop a fake Craigslist ad  :P

BUT conversely, you can actually just go LOOK and see them yourself :P

I have helped several people in cities find some quick work... one guy was really in need and I told him to look in craigslist...  He was sure it was all fake...  just BS

So I looked up his city  and right away found three ads that were hiring... one was for movie extras for 4 weeks of work... $20.00 per hour...  He took that one and thanked me...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 02:46:18 am »
Just to give you an idea... here is the GIGS for today in Las Vegas

Apr 19 Booth Model at Mandalay Bay (Mandalay Bay Convention Center) 

Apr 19 ATTN: MUSIC ARTISTS!!! (Las Vegas) pic

19 Actors for Music Video Distributed Worldwide on VEVO, iTunes, etc! (Las Vegas) pic

Apr 19 LOOKING FOR MALE MODELS 18-28 FOR XTUBE VIDEOS (LAS VEGAS) pic

Apr 19 Grip and Electric with Experience Needed (Las Vegas) pic

Apr 19 NOW HIRING GIRLS 21+ TO WORK AT THE STARDUST BROTHEL IN ELY NV (Ely) pic

Apr 19 Casting for music video need 2 girls. (( Pay )) (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Auto Mechanic wanted ASAP (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Housekeeping/Cleaning/Porter (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 $75 2 Hour Joband $100 in Food and Restaurant Credit (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Web Site Developer Wanted For Travel Company (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Make 25 an hour - Make Your Own Schedule

Apr 19 MODELS NEEDED FOR EVENT (LAS VEGAS) pic

Apr 19 Part Time wife wanted! (Las vegas) pic  :o

Apr 19 NEED SOMEONE TO GET FOOTAGE FOR VIDEO (strip)

Apr 19 Cameraman/Videographer needed for 4/24 Corporate Interviews (Las Vegas, NV)

Apr 19 Ever been victimized, lied about, want to expose truth NOW? (Las Vegas) pic

Apr 19 How To Rebrand This Report And Create Hands-Free Residual Income!

Apr 19 LOKING FOR HOMECARE: RUSSIAN LADY OR FROM EASTER EUROPE. map

19 Atmosphere Female Model for date event on the Strip Friday Only (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Clothing brand looking for model for photo shoot (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 APPLIANCE REPAIRMEN NEEDED (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 LICENSED CONTRACTOR / NEEDED (Nevada)

Apr 19 May 18-20 (Las vegas)

Apr 19 Venue Labor

Apr 19 Auto body and prep guy (Speedway)

Apr 19 Pass Out Promo Cards On the Strip , Daily Pay and Commission Available (Las Vegas)

This one is simple... just stand on the Strip handing out advertising cards (probably for call girls :P )  Pay is  $50 day CASH and Commission

Apr 19 Part-time virtual assistant with superb online marketing skills needed (Summerlin)

Skin Care company looking for Tradeshow Models / Sales

Apr 19 Concert Tickets Sales Partner (Las Vegas Strip)

Apr 19 Airless spray painting (Las Vegas)

Apr 19 Secret life with two families? We'll help you! (anywhere) pic

Apr 19 Seeking Multiple Dishwashers for multi-day event!

Apr 19 Lighter Wrapper pic

Apr 19 Brand Ambassadors for Supercross Event!

Apr 19 EMAIL PROCESSING (FROM HOME) pic

Apr 19 Las RAGEOUS MUSIC FESTIVAL (DownTown las vegas) pic

Apr 19 Hiring for Las RAGEOUS MUSIC FESTIVAL s (Downtown Las vegas) pic

Apr 19 Casting PREGNANT TEENS 15-19 for a new Docu-series. There is pay pic map hide this posting

Good one here...
Apr 18 NBC Pilot Season- Hiring Immediately- 2 Week Campaign- Starts April 20

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 06:33:13 pm »
Yes, ArMaP, anyone can post an add for anything on craigslist, just pay the fee and type away...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 02:15:53 am »
Yes, ArMaP, anyone can post an add for anything on craigslist, just pay the fee and type away...

Fee? WHAT fee?  I have never paid a fee yet :P  Oh wait maybe if your commercial

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter