collapse

Author Topic: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This  (Read 30140 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This
« on: September 28, 2013, 05:00:58 pm »
I bring this because We may need to add this to Our awareness if We haven't already, and if We have, it's good to bring to Consciousness to revive Our resolve to go a substantially different direction on this planet:

From:  http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/09/28/agenda-21-revealed-you-need-to-know-this/

By putting this data out here, I might be labeled a prominent member of the lunatic fringe but I believe we have an ethical obligation to present truth, as we see it. If I’m wrong – well, I’ll be embarrassed but then I’ll be relieved because maybe this insanity won’t happen after all.

However, there is growing evidence this rotten egg called Agenda 21 has been hatching for quite some time, under our very noses. And it stinks.

At that momentous meeting, 178 nations signed the document; President Bush signed for the U.S. Later President Clinton signed an executive order, basically demanding compliance from every state and community with the goals and plans of Agenda 21 which is fast coming about as official policy in every town, city and state

Compassionate-sounding terms like “Population Stabilization” and “Sustainable Development” are simply masks for the true purpose of this United Nations plan – a world domination of your life and liberty, basically an insidious plot to control any and all parts of existence.

According to its authors, sustainability focuses on three things: “global land use, global education and global population control and reduction”. Doesn’t sound too bad, does it? However, in actual practice, these concepts pan out far below their lofty rhetoric.

The true objectives of Agenda 21, revealed, include an end to national sovereignty; restructure of the family unit which means basically the state will take care of your children, with a keen eye toward indoctrinating them into state control over family allegiance; abolition of private property with citizens crammed into “stack and pack”, hi-rise apartment buildings, close to railroad tracks while cars will not be allowed.

Do read the whole at the link.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

Re: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 05:59:48 pm »
abolition of private property with citizens crammed into “stack and pack”, hi-rise apartment buildings, close to railroad tracks while cars will not be allowed
Humm, sounds just like where I live. i can see the train station from my stack & pack window. Even in China the family group of 3 or more generations is starting to break up. It is called modern living. Mostly farm life has the 3 gens in one house so the entire family can help with everything. Besides, I like my own independance by not living in a 3 gen home. Visit, fine. Restristions, not fine.
Deuem, oh and global population is a very big problem, come take a visit...........

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »
Global Pop is NOT the problem... Just sayin'.  Being confined to stak-n-paks is.

If We had free energy personal vehicles, esp. electrogravitic, We could comfortably live much further apart and likely will choose to once the grid and "earning a living" give way to energy freedom and contributing with One's gifts.

Right now We throw out enough food to feed ALL of Us. Global production could feed about 12 billion.

The volume of Humanity would not fill one side canyon at the Grand Canyon.

EveryOne on the planet would fit with 1/4 acre apiece into Australia with a chunk left over.  Australia is 4% of landmass EXcluding Antarctica.

Every One of Us could be put in the state of Texas and have WELL over 1000 sq. ft (closer by far to 1500).

Statistically speaking, Humans don't exist on this planet.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:11:22 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 07:31:29 pm »
Right now We throw out enough food to feed ALL of Us. Global production could feed about 12 billion.

Like this?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5387.msg73286;topicseen#new

::)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:52:50 am by The Seeker »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 07:34:27 pm »
Every One of Us could be put in the state of Texas and have WELL over 1000 sq. ft (closer by far to 1500).

Land mass alone is not good enough... it has to be economically VIABLE land mass. Nevada has hundreds of square miles of desert... but you couldn't live on it... not even the Natives that are local here could do that

Statistically speaking, Humans don't exist on this planet.

Hu-mons are like Ants... very few have the ability to live outside the hive. You CANNOT ignore that factor (yet you do :P )

deuem

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 07:43:16 pm »
On the other side of stack an pack, 2 days ago it was pouring rain and all i had to do was take the elevator to the parking floor, walk in the dry about 500 meters and go shopping. Go the other way and I get in to the sub floor of KFC. So who needs transportation when you have an elevator?

In many building in Hong Kong, one never needs to leave the stack, some even have schools.

It does make you feel like an ant from time to time but it frees up a lot of space outside for parks and farms. Most of the land mass here that I have seen so far is un-liveable, All mountains and hard to cultivate or build on.

I say very often that if 1/2 of the locals left, one would not even notice it.......

Deuem
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:45:23 pm by deuem »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 07:51:20 pm »
Like this?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5387.msg73286;topicseen#new

::)

Yup.  Happens a lot.  Other food disposal is more hidden so crowds WON'T come by.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 07:53:57 pm »
the agenda.nwo.etc.to infinity.
we know who they are.but we do nothing but talk and text.
even the msm is an enemy of the state.the sheep are fat and ready to be slaughtered.and we talk and text.
i call my congressmen and point it all out and yet they just talk .give in to the thugs.
we could all move but where?work?where?.i feel like its a giant stalemate for us and a win win for the thieves.when do i get to eat steak and shrimp every night ?when do i get to live in a brownstone and be chaufered to work?
when is enough .enough?
or do we just talk and text?
when do we have freedom?
when we are dead?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »
Land mass alone is not good enough... it has to be economically VIABLE land mass. Nevada has hundreds of square miles of desert... but you couldn't live on it... not even the Natives that are local here could do that

Hu-mons are like Ants... very few have the ability to live outside the hive. You CANNOT ignore that factor (yet you do :P )

z, there's still plenty of places for Humans to live on this planet & We're growing HUGE amounts of food on small plots so We now COULD grow enough to feed MANY times the number that are here now.

And if Australia is only 4% and can offer 1/4 acre, and since most don't take that much room, living in families, I think We'll be fine, space-wise.  And add sky dwellings, You have fantastic space for all. Spaced evenly in habitable atmosphere We would easily have ten cubic miles apiece.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 08:01:32 pm »
On the other side of stack an pack, 2 days ago it was pouring rain and all i had to do was take the elevator to the parking floor, walk in the dry about 500 meters and go shopping. Go the other way and I get in to the sub floor of KFC. So who needs transportation when you have an elevator?

In many building in Hong Kong, one never needs to leave the stack, some even have schools.

It does make you feel like an ant from time to time but it frees up a lot of space outside for parks and farms. Most of the land mass here that I have seen so far is un-liveable, All mountains and hard to cultivate or build on.

I say very often that if 1/2 of the locals left, one would not even notice it.......

Deuem

Sounds ghastly to Me.  Living in a stak-n-pak.

What if You had a self-sufficient flying house and hovered in the mountains and enjoyed the views?

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 08:04:06 pm »

when is enough .enough?
or do we just talk and text?
when do we have freedom?
when we are dead?

[youtube]5-2ThFddglk[/youtube]

For sure, they have most peeps where they want them.

Next logical steps, aside from closing bank accounts
and credit lines....shut off wireless, and internet...

I am all good with the cell phone shut off,
without the internet we are cut off, aside from
land lines. Quite a dilemma...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:02:36 am by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 08:37:48 pm »
amy.i believe the only issue is fresh water.mineral water will not work for growing crops.it has to be rain water or distilled some how.without it the ph will be off and crops will be prone to disease.that is why the returning soldiers are learning hydroponics.funny how potheads are leading the industry that will end up feeding the world.hydroponics actually takes less water due to none being lost to ground absorbtion.as the fresh water continues to get more mineralised.crops will be less productive.there is only so much high purity water and rain can only supply so much.

there is actually three acres per son on this planet .i think.but as z said.its useless unless you can sustain population on cactus.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 09:56:48 pm »
Envision Dean Kamen's water purification device run on free energy...

I'm thinking We have the water issue licked.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 01:10:11 am »
this video sums up my view of this entire thing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=547kWkkexZs[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

deuem

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 01:24:09 am »
What if You had a self-sufficient flying house and hovered in the mountains and enjoyed the views?

It would be great if I was the only one. With my luck I would be next to 100,000 other similar craft and could not see a thing. And every one on land would complain i am blocking the view and beep at me to move.

I could see it now, the way they drive here, they would fly their homes the same way. What a mess. Everyone wants to be first and they drive anywhere they want to to do that. Even come into your on-comming lane and beep at you for being in the way.
Where I left thay had drivers ed and rules, Here they have none. new drivers put red flags on the wheels if it is a new car. That is it. Red lights are mostly for decoration like Christmas lights. What do you think they would do with a floating home?

They would float to the States.........

Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56