collapse

Author Topic: Chemtrails: Real or Delusion?  (Read 37210 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Chemtrails: Real or Delusion?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 11:19:30 pm »
Final Note

The History of Barium Cloud Experiments

Credit: NASA/LIFE

Alaska Science Forum
March 3, 1976
International Barium Releases
Article #28
by T. Neil Davis

This column is provided as a public service by the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, in cooperation with the UAF research community. T. Neil Davis is a seismologist at the institute.

Strange lights seen in Alaskan skies on late February and early March 1978 evenings have a reasonable explanation. These were chemical releases performed at high altitude aboard rockets flown from the University's Poker Flat rocket range near Fairbanks.

The two most beautiful sequences, on February 27 and March l, were conducted by a group of Danish scientists, the first truly international users of Alaska's scientific rocket range.

Each Danish rocket released a chemical called trimethylaluminate (TMA, for short) as it sped upward through altitude 80 km (50 miles). At this altitude the rocket was still in darkness and the TMA formed a yellowish trail. Then as the rocket entered sunlight, the TMA being released glowed a beautiful blue color.

By photographing the deformation of the TMA trail with cameras at Arctic Village, Fort Yukon and Fairbanks, the Danish scientists measured the wind in the region through which the rocket was flying.

A minute or so later, the rocket released a puff of barium gas. The barium release soon formed two clouds that drifted apart. One part, composed of ionized barium, drifted away westward under the influence of the electric field in the high atmosphere. Thus by tracking it, the Danes could measure the electric field. Two more barium releases and then a second TMA release, performed as the rocket fell back toward the earth, allowed additional measurements of the wind and electric field over an extended region above Alaska.

The highest barium releases were at altitude 270 km, high enough to be easily seen all over Alaska and western Canada wherever the sky was clear.

People have wondered if there was a connection between the barium releases and the extensive auroras that occurred throughout each night following the chemical release. The answer is yes, but the releases did not cause the aurora. It was the other way around. By observing with various instruments, it was known that extensive auroras were already occurring over Alaska when the releases were made in evening twilight. Since the objective was to measure the effects of the aurora on the high-altitude winds, the rockets were purposely flown during times of extensive naturally occurring aurora

SOURCE: +http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF0/028.htmlInternational Barium Releases - Article #28

I think its time to get some sleep  :o
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:58:41 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 11:24:12 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:59:23 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 11:25:00 pm »
Originally posted by valandur

I've been saving this story that aired on a local news channel a few years ago.

Link- http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=7339345

CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Posted: Nov 09, 2007 6:46 PM CST Updated: Dec 21, 2007 6:17 PM CST

Could a strange substance found by an Ark-La-Tex man be part of secret government testing program?  That's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails."  In a KSLA News 12 investigation, Reporter Jeff Ferrell shows us the results of testing we had done about what's in our skies. "It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky.  It was just like a giant checkerboard," described Bill Nichols.  He snapped several photos of the strange clouds from his home in Stamps, in southwest Arkansas.  Nichols said these unusual clouds begin as normal contrails from a jet engine.  But unlike normal contrails, these do 'not' fade away.

Soon after a recent episode he saw particles in the air.  "We'd see it drop to the ground in a haze," added Nichols.  He then noticed the material collecting on the ground. "This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls.  I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.

KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab.  The results:  A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm).  That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA. Armed with these lab results about the high levels of barium found in our sample, we decided to contact the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality.  They told us that, 'yes,' these levels are very unusual.  But at the same time they added the caveat that proving the source is a whole 'nother matter. We discovered during our investigation that Barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing.  This phenomenon even attracted the attention of a Los Angeles network affiliate, which aired a report entitled, "Toxic Sky?"

There's already no shortage of unclassified weather modification programs by the government.  But those who fear chemtrails could be secret biological and chemical testing on the public point to the 1977 U.S. Senate hearings which confirmed 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969.  Later, the 1994 Rockefeller Report concluded hundreds of thousands of military personnel were also subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60-years.

But could secret testing be underway yet again?  "I'd rather it be something inert and you know something that's not causing any damage but I'd like to know what it is," concluded Nichols. KSLA News 12 discovered chemtrails are even mentioned by name in the initial draft of HR 2977 back in 2001, under the Space Preservation Act.  But the military denies any such program exists. It turns out, until just nine years ago the government had the right, under U.S. law, to conduct secret testing on the American public, under specific conditions.  Only a public outcry repealed part of that law, with some "exceptions."

Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, explained that short term exposure to barium can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains, with long-term exposure causing blood pressure problems. Ryan addressed concerns by chemtrail researchers that barium could be meant to wear down a person's immune system.  "Anything that causes ill effects on the body long-term, chronically, is going to affect your ability, it's just constantly working on the body.  So from that aspect yeah it's a potential."

Ryan told us he's conducted research of his own about secret government testing on the public.  But he's still a bit skeptical about chemtrails at the moment, especially considering that his Poison Control Center has seen no calls about barium exposure.

Story by Jeff Ferrell
===============================================

Judging by the scorching summer we are having where I am, the fallacy that this is being done to somehow prevent "global warming" needs to be exposed because obviously it's NOT working!

Valandur
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:06:28 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 11:25:24 pm »
  Somamech

I talked of this report elsewhere (yet had no video link), and how this report was felt the next day whilst discussing it with my Vietnamese/OZ friends at work. 

Even though some of the guys and gals I work/worked with/know as friends with were fighting on different sides, none of them have any respect for Agent Orange.

:'(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJxb7CY13uc[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:07:38 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 11:25:41 pm »
  Somamech

I was hesitant to post this link due to not completely understanding the research:

Daytime observations of lower thermospheric wind profiles at Woomera
http://dspace.dsto.defence.gov.au/dspace/handle/1947/9394

Profiles of the daytime wind in the lower thermosphere, determined by observing the release of lithium vapour from a rocket, are presented. The observed profiles are compared with predicted tidal winds. The influence of thermospheric winds on ionisation distribution is discussed in relation to simultaneously observed ionospheric parameters. An outline is given of the analysis of the data obtained from the daytime lithium scanners, particular attention being given to problems which arise in the data analysis.

FULL PDF HERE: - [PDF][Archived]

:)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:10:02 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 11:26:35 pm »
ellirium113

I found a wealth of information on chemtrails here:

http://www.nogw.com/aluminum.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_chemtrails.htm

One question I have if I may: In your opinion why are these people doing what they are doing? I mean to say why spray harmful chemicals over populated areas?

I do not know what Zorgon's opinion on this is, but from everything I have seen this pretty much sums it up:

This whole chemtrail issue is related to the plan for decreasing the world population to around 450-500 million -- and starting with the US first.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_atmospheric_phenomena01.htm

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:16:37 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 11:27:27 pm »
Originally posted by swingarm
Thank you for extensive amount of research. Weedwacker , Essan and Ozweatherman would be speechless  ;)

Another good site I remember looking at a few years back was

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:24:32 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 11:28:05 pm »
Originally posted by easynow
great thread Zorgon and a fascinating subject to say the least,

all this has me wondering if the X-37 orbital vehicle is participating in these upper atmosphere experiments ? seems plausible to me since the mission is secret and if the X-37 is carrying a payload for Charged Aerosol Release, experiments could be conducted whenever they wanted and nobody would be the wiser because it's already up there !  ???

In 2025, uninhabited aerospace vehicles (UAV) are routinely used for weather-modification operations. By cross-referencing desired attack times with wind and thunderstorm forecasts and the SPOT satellite's projected orbit, the WFSE generates mission profiles for each UAV. The WFSE guides each UAV using near-real-time information from a networked sensor array.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59283/pg1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59281/pg1
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:27:36 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 11:28:39 pm »
Original post by easynow

author spacemaverick
@easynow,  interesting theory regarding the X-37.  The vehcile can be used various purposes but this could surely be one, maybe?  I believe the possibility exist.  I believe it is a multipurpose platform to say the least. (my opinion of course)

no doubt the X-37 is a multipurpose vehicle and makes perfect sense it's involved with upper atmosphere experiments. obviously the M.I.C. is working on weapons applications of weather modification and EMF charged particles in the upper atmosphere which coincidently is right where the X-37 operates.

i'm also wondering if "HAARP" replaced the need for nuclear detonations in the upper atmosphere ? i think "Operation Argus" was the beginning of these UHF/VHF/EMF research experiments and it seems the HAARP weapon can covertly produce the same kind of results without the fallout(?) and without alerting the Public.  :o

Operation Argus was the only clandestine test series in the 17 year history of atmospheric testing. It was secretly conducted in the South Atlantic, 1100 miles southwest of Capetown, South Africa. Argus consisted of three very high altitude test shots of the W-25 warhead to investigate the effects of nuclear explosions outside of the atmosphere - how the charged particles and radioactive isotopes released would interact with the Earth's magnetic field which could potentially interfere with radar tracking, communications, and the electronics of satellites and ballistic missiles. l

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Argus.htm

[youtube]YZu7et1dZlA[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:30:31 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 11:29:21 pm »
originally posted by Somamech
Even though some of the guys and gals I work/worked with/know as friends with were fighting on different sides, none of them have any respect for Agent Orange.

Glad you brought up Agent Orange...

Did you know that they tested it on American citizens?

Army probes use of Agent Orange in Md.

By Staff Associated Press Saturday, July 31, 2010

FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — The Army says it's searching internal records for details on outdoor spray testing of Agent Orange at Fort Detrick in Frederick.

A Fort Detrick spokesman said Friday that the Maryland Department of the Environment asked the Army about the tests. The Veterans Administration says they were conducted there in the 1940s and '50s.

Concerns have been raised by some past and present Fort Detrick neighbors who contend their families' cancer and other health problems stem from the Army's careless use and disposal of toxic chemicals.

Agent Orange is the nickname for a blend of herbicides the U.S. military sprayed during the Vietnam War to remove plants and leaves that provided enemy cover.

The VA has recognized certain cancers and diseases associated with Agent Orange exposure.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/31/army-probes-use-agent-orange-md/

The Legacy of Agent Orange

Agent Orange (a 50:50 mix of 2,4-D and 2,4,5-T) was one of several defoliants used. The others were Agent Pink, Agent Blue and Agent White. The names were derived from the colour coding of the drums containing the defoliants.

Test trials of Agent Orange were carried out in Puerto Rico.

The US imposed a military government on Puerto Rico a century ago when it was seized from the Spanish. The island of Vieques (40 miles off the coast, population 5,500) has been used for target practise by the US military for the last 60 years. Since 1980 it has been used for test firing of depleted uranium munitions, chemical contaminants have found their way into ground water, local crabs have 20 times the normal levels of heavy metals, cancer rates amongst the island's population is twice the national average.

http://home.clara.net/heureka/gaia/orange.htm

Agent Orange was manufactured by Monsanto, Dow Chemicals (manufacturers of napalm), Uniroyal, Hercules, Diamond Shamrock, Thompson Chemical and TH Agriculture. Monsanto were the main supplier. The Agent Orange produced by Monsanto had dioxin levels many times higher than that produced by Dow Chemicals, the other major supplier of Agent Orange to Vietnam.

Funny how that name Monsanto crops up

Ex-Mayor Marilyn Leistner of Times Beach, Mo., which became a ghost town after dioxin contamination in 1983

How Agent Orange Worked

Tested on soldiers in Canada

Law Suit

On September 12, 2007, the government of Canada provided a one-time, tax-free ex gratia payment of $20,000 related to the testing of unregistered U.S. military herbicides, including Agent Orange, at Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Gagetown in 1966 and 1967. To qualify for the ex gratia payment, individuals must have:

* Been alive on February 6, 2006
    * worked at, trained at, been posted to, or lived within five kilometres of CFB Gagetown, when Agent Orange was tested in 1966 and 1967
    * Have an illness associated with contaminants contained in Agent Orange as determined by the U.S. National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine

http://www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/consultations/topic-sujet/pc-eng.cfm?1

Stalling Agent Orange suit costs Ottawa $7.8M

The federal government has now spent $7.8 million fighting a legal challenge from people claiming they were exposed to Agent Orange at CFB Gagetown.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/06/24/nb-agent-orange-class-action-lawsuit-552.html

Funny thing is a few years ago I had a hard time finding out about the Alberta testing...  ;D

There are many references now to testing on American and Canadian citizens...

Your tax dollars hard at work  :P
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:34:11 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 11:30:18 pm »
Originally posted byvectorian
harmful to the ozone layer that protects earth.

Ozone layer... hmmmm yes I need to put out a little info on that. Seems many just buy into what the news media says...

#1 As far as I am concerned ANY effort to reduce toxins in the atmosphere is a good cause, so the ozone scare is good in that context

#2 How many of you know what Ozone is... and how it's formed?

Well lets have a quick look...

Ozone is OXYGEN  plain and simple. The Oxygen (O) atom has 2 free electrons... these are used for bonding (valence) but to keep it simple lets call them 'hooks'

So -O- is an oxygen atom.  Oxygen is POISONOUS to us. We breathe O2. This is because O likes to be attached to something... like Di-hydrogen Oxide (Water)  H=O=H or H2O

It is this habit of oxygen that causes rapid burning (oxidization). Rust is Iron with Oxygen or Iron Oxide (FeO). In a way water could be considered the 'rust' of hydrogen.  ;D

In iron oxide the iron is still there, so adding energy (heat) we can get that iron back, just like we can split water into oxygen and hydrogen by applying energy (electricity). A small saprk and POOF you release that added energy and make water.

This is what happens in a liquid fuel rocket... the liquid H and O combine with a tremendous instant release of energy... and the result is water vapor.. clean and pure...

So back to OZONE... Ozone is O3  How is it created? well when energy (UV Light) hits an oxygen molecule O2 it pries it open and adds a third atom...  This new molecule has absorbed UV in its creation.

As O3 is heavier it drops, eventually releases its energy because O2 is the natural state and the CYCLE starts all over again...

When Scientists found the hole over the poles they panicked... until much later cooler heads prevailed and they realized that there was a hole because sunlight didn't reach the poles in large volumes. The hole has always been there... fluctuates in size depending on the amount of UV the sun puts out

So go out and plant something that gives off oxygen... help eliminate those toxic chemtrails

::)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:47:07 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 11:30:41 pm »
Originally posted by whisperagct
In your opinion why are these people doing what they are doing? I mean to say why spray harmful chemicals over populated areas?

Well many reasons

-the spraying of chemicals for pest control seemed valid but now we are finding those chemicals getting into our food chain and the bugs are getting immune... so good intentions are back firing

-the spraying of chemicals in warfare, the disregard of the military in using toxic fuels, etc... well they are the military and do pretty much as they please... and for the most part we 'tolerate' it in the name of 'security'

-the actual chemtrails... high atmosphere particles and now even in space... I believe that they had good intentions, trying to counteract 'global warming' which is a solar system wide phenomena. It is quite possible they belief that they can block harmful solar radiation using this method.

However my HAARP research shows, and some already shown in this thread, that certain particles in the high stratosphere do indeed have military applications for radar, communications and detection.

I believe we have, or are very close to having... a planetary shield, certainly effective for Earth based missile launches, but also from outside.

My big problem is I don't trust most of those running the show to have our best interests at heart

I know HAARP and sister installations have the potential to throw up a planetary shield that could replace our own magnetic shield. I will get into that in another thread  8-)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:47:36 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 11:31:49 pm »
Okay I learned some new terms today   ;D

Started with this little hint dropped at the other place

Originally posted by boondock-saint
has anybody done any research into
Project Cloverleaf ????
[/color]

Hmmmm no..

Not yet :D

From my .mil sources I see an FOIA request...

02-F-0351 WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER 12/14/01 12/18/01 INFORMATION ON PROJECT CLOVERLEAF - [PDF][Archived]

I'll see what I can dig up...   ...

Well not a lot on Project Cloverleaf that isn't on chemtrail websites so far, but there was this...

Well this is interesting...

They call it Project Cloverleaf. At night, giant planes with no pilots roam the sky over the U.S. Instead of a mere vapor trail, they are filling the sky with  unknown chemicals designed to darken the earth.  To thousands of people around the U.S., this is not a sci-fi movie or even a conspiracy theory; it is real. 

Scott Stevens is a believer. 

Stevens, a meteorologist and weatherman with News Channel 6 in Pocatello, said the phenomenon known as "global dimming" could be a clandestine operation by the government to slow the effects of global warming.  While global dimming is a contentious scientific issue, some scientists think thicker cloud cover may be reducing the amount of sunlight reaching the earth.

Is the U.S. creating cloud cover?

Believers contend feds behind 'global dimming'

Now using "global dimming"  as a new search word...

The Contrail Effect by Peter Tyson
Dimming the Sun homepage 
Are vapor trails from aircraft influencing the climate, and if so, should we worry?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sun/contrail.html

:o PBS NOVA has a whole section devoted to Dimming the Sun

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sun/

Contrails, the man-made clouds left in the wake of jet aircraft, may actually alter climate, though to what degree remains unclear.

Gotta love it when respectable orgs like PBS NOVA cover stuff like this. I still owe them big time for "Astrospies", about the secret astronaut program

AND a mainstream News weatherman

Seems I have some homework to do...

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:44:55 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 11:32:17 pm »
Originally posted by valandur
 This was posted in another forum, it certainly gives some little talked about answers to why they are spraying people with aluminum and barium.  Ah Monsanto is so evil..... 

Valandur

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:49:05 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 11:33:08 pm »
Originally posted by slaveearth
Investigative reporters and film producers G. Edward Griffin and Mike Murphy presented evidence and theories behind the phenomenon of chemtrails, which are said to be caused by chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere by planes. Griffin differentiated chemtrails from jet contrails, noting that contrails (condensation trails) dissipate quickly in the air, while chemtrails linger for some time.

The two pointed toward geoengineering (weather modification) as a rapidly developing industry that is experimenting with aerial spraying/chemtrails. Murphy cited the US Military's report Owning the Weather in 2025 (PDF file), and connected the spraying with massive amounts of aluminum, barium, and strontium found in snow, rain, and soil samples in places like Mount Shasta. For more on test results, he recommended the site geoengineeringwatch.org. He also talked about declining organic farming in Hawaii, and suggested that chemtrails might be damaging crops in order to force farmers to use GMO seeds.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/11

In describing a plane's typical chemtrail mission, "we see them in the morning...going back and forth in the sky, and behind them we see the long trails that persist," said Murphy, who noted that this is a global operation that sometimes involves UN planes, and many different governments. They are traversing the sky where there are no regular flight patterns, Griffin added. The agenda of those using chemtrails likely extends beyond
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:43:31 am by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]