collapse

Author Topic: Radient Receivers  (Read 38078 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Radient Receivers
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 08:03:36 am »
Wouldnt one want to tune it to the Schumann resonance?

And yes, highly polished is the key....even TT Brown mentions it somewhere in something I read once in a patent for one of his apparatus'.

I think TT Brown's rocks would have some pretty good advice to share with us..remember rock fm anyone? PWM? 8)

So for a device which just capitalizes on the differences between the telluric currents and the currents which are present in every level of altitude from the ground to space, height should play a big part, and also tuning the circuit to operate on similar frequencies as these differentials, which are really just electrostatic potential imbalances.

Id say there might be some serious winding and rewinding to do to get it right, and thats why the guy doesnt want to share 100%, it took him a loooong time to determine the right setup...and once it becomes common knowledge, he doesnt hold the secret anymore.

The zinc is good because it allows for better ion migration into the plate itself, sort of like a mesh to straighten the flow I believe....and once the device begins to flow, it,like a siphon, will run indefinitely. Something here is akin to the PMH also, where the incessant flow of magnetic current in the charged PMH wont dwindle until the connecting bar has been removed.

Once the flow is achieved in a device such as a PMH, or radiant receiver, it will absorb the cosmic rays with ease, and allow for an overunity device to be fashioned.

Such is transmission line theory, for A/C current, whereas the flowing current will absorb cosmic energy through the wire and actually bolster the power flowing through the line.

7red calls it "pulling in the magnets"

Great thread Back!

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 02:43:32 pm »
Some great input here :D

yes, wer'e on the right track.
Shawn sent me some diagrams i will post them in the morning 8)

I think TT Brown's rocks would have some pretty good advice to share with us..remember rock fm anyone? PWM?

yes i do, and you must have your telepathy switched on again Dave, because i have been studying some docs on that very subject, about 2000 pages to be exact :P

Here is a small clip:

Relic and other HFGWs were the subjects discussed at the Second
International HFGW Workshop (http://earthtech.org/hfgw2/) held at the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (IASA), Texas in September of 2007. Scientists from the United States, China, Russia and Italy presented and discussed their HFGW research.
Presentations included Ultra-High Sensitivity HFGW detectors
(with sensitivities that might reach HFGW amplitudes as small as 10-34), means of generating HFGWs in the laboratory using long arrays of piezoelectric crystals.
(similar to the earlier work of Dehnen and Romero-Borja presented at the first
HFGW Conference and based upon rigorous general relativistic analyses) using
off-the-shelf components producing HFGW amplitudes of 10-24 to 10-32 and studies by Rudenko and Grishchuk that proved the existence of HFGW relic gravitational radiation.

But that's for the gravity workshop, not here, LOL

Funny, the 2 main researchers in thise 'field': TT Brown & Ygevny (Eugene) Podkletnov were never once referred to....

All part of a secret international program to develop GW comms, and other, nastier things..
Got 2 go..
Luke
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:47:00 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:40 pm »
Hey,starwarp,just trying to undo all my working knowledge of how electricity works.
Then I saw your signature.

Once physicists grabbed hold of electricity all knowledge of it ceased. Electrons have nothing to do with the flow of electricity. Electrons are the rate at which electricity is destroyed. Electrons are the resistance.

So,if electrons are destroyed,which is plausible,how do they get there? do they flow there or not.do they just go poof and they are gone?

I'm just an old elevator dude with an associate degree in electronics from 30 years ago.
So,
I'm willing to learn.

Hey kdog,
Where do I start?
I will answer your 'currentless' question as well, all in the same reply.
Current Electrical theory sees Current as the flow of electrons between a higher potential and a lower potential.
But the electricity of Tesla was currentless! In other words there was no current flow through the circuit.
Current technology is based on Electromagnetism, which is based on current flow in a circuit (initiated by the Magnetic Field) and subsequent power losses due to heat and resistance.
Try to visualize electricity as 2 vectors, one the magnetic and one the dielectric:
In Electromagnetic Energy they are dragged sideways through matter and hence Electrons are created from the interaction of the lines of force of the fields and the matter itself. Hence, 'Total Power Losses' to friction (heat) and Resistance.
Tesla and others found that the other form of electricity had the two vectors pointing in the same direction as the field traveled. Hence when going through matter, this form of Electricity (Dielectric) has no current flow, no power losses, and therefore doesn't create Electrons!

I hope that gives you a bit of an Idea of what I was talking about.
Trying to teach someone the knowledge I have accumulated over 20 years is hard, but if we work together we can accomplish anything!  ;)

(The Newman motor works by sending 'something' (LOL by that i mean it's not Electrons (Current) it's Dielectricity) down the windings of a motor, but 'quickly', cutting of the 'return path' so that no current can flow in the circuit. (Similar to what Tesla did with his Pancake Coils).
So no current flow: No power losses, no power dissipated, no voltage consumed........)
It must sound fantastic... but it is right in front of us, waiting for us to find it again!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:37:16 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 11:36:51 pm »
Thank you for that reply.
This old dog and the old ways I was taught ,well,I have to do some re-thinking.
Thank you.

Peace,
K

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 11:38:26 pm »
Thank you for that reply.
This old dog and the old ways I was taught ,well,I have to do some re-thinking.
Thank you.

Peace,
K

Cheers K,
Glad to help  :)
Any questions you have, feel free to launch them my way!
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 11:59:45 pm »
You can,starwarp.
I need to visualize this.
I'm a hands on kind of guy ,and words don't work to well with me.

Any schematics?

I would appreciate it.

Peace,
K

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 11:46:11 am »
Schematics?

Here they are, this is from Back.(sorry i'm late old freind, i have been inundated with work recently :-[)
I have a whole lot of diagrams, some of them are hidden in the corners of my forum.
For a start, here's my views on 'charge' and 'current':
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1012.0

..And some 'overunity' electronic circuits;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2197.0

But here is what THIS thread is all about, Tesla's Radiant energy device.
And here are the plans Back sent me;

If it's not readable (especially on a smartphone) then here is the original PDF;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/inventors_group/files/FreeNRG/Circuits/REM-1.pdf

Many thanks to Back for sending this in, i hope to be able to add some info soon. In the meantime..
Enjoy!

...Fixed...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:58:42 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 11:58:03 am »
input 80 mA output 3 amps...thats overunity in my book. minus material expenses and such this design would be ideal to charge battery banks for solar inverter systems.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 12:02:40 pm »
Hi there Dave ;D

You know what's really wierd?

It's this ratio of 4.8:1 that is found in many 'overunity' machines of this type.
I know this, i have measured this in my 'overunity' circuits.

Why that ratio? I have no idea, but i tend to call it the 'Aether constant' :D

(of course, that's 1:4.8 if we're talnking input/output ratio, just to avoid confusion :P )
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:05:17 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:20 pm »
Aether constant...I like it, because that makes sense of whats happening.

Its the radiant energy which is all around sort of funneling into a conductor, at a set rate, therefore constant...makes perfect sense to me.

A gentle suction into such circuits and devices which is throttled by nature, and kept within a range that is easy and safe to replicate.

So, if such devices are to be the norm someday, there will need to be extremely well planned research into making the step-up to usable voltage cheap and cost efficient through unique coil and transformer design.

As for the specific ratio of 1:4.8 I cant say why that number for the overunity, but I have heard of several well tuned Tesla coils which consistently achieved 133% efficiency, so thats somewhat below the ratio, but promising nevertheless.

Perhaps the secret to free energy isnt trying to have a huge flow of current and voltage, but a slow steady useful flow, which allows for low temperature and safe circuitry..and could be easily installed in every home to bolster the main, if not completely replace it.

Aether power? Low and Slow!

Cheers, mate!
Dave

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:56 pm »
Hey all
Thanks for all the replies. That bug is still kicking my but so bad that I cant focus.

LE or Dave if you dont mind me calling you that.  I know that you are an artist so here is a link about Schumann freq that you should check out.

http://viewzone.com/schuman.html

Thanks Luke
Bless
Shawn

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 02:07:04 pm »
No problem Shawn ;D We are (mostlt) all on first names within the IF but wether you choose to do so outside is your choice.

The reason i say this is that, outside the forum, i don't want people to know who all the IF members are.
Peole will follow you on the net, they can see who is freinds or enemies with who, and G*gle bots pick that up :o

Here it's invitation only, just a small group of us, in a nice quiet area & we can say what we like ;) (within the T&C of course :P)

Shaun, this is your baby, do what you like with it mate :)
I will try & chip in with some useful info when i can.
See ya,
Luke

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 03:25:35 pm »
Thank you for the schematic and explanation,I just need to get ahold of an oscilloscope.

It would be fun to play with now that I have all this time on my hands.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 03:37:38 pm »
Velemann (or Velleman) do a small pocket scope for less than 100 bucks, or you could try boot fairs/yard sales etc.
You never know what you will find, i bought my first scope for 10 bucks 8)

the seller said he didn't know if it worked or not.
Turns out it worked fine, only the 'X' axis was set off-screen :o ::) :P

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 04:41:41 pm »
Velemann (or Velleman) do a small pocket scope for less than 100 bucks, or you could try boot fairs/yard sales etc.
You never know what you will find, i bought my first scope for 10 bucks 8)

the seller said he didn't know if it worked or not.
Turns out it worked fine, only the 'X' axis was set off-screen :o ::) :P

Could you use your sound card on a computer with an scope program?
That is using it as a tone generator.
http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/Oscilloscope/

Or does it need to be purely analog .

I'm just throwing it out there.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:11:34 pm by kdog »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]