collapse

Author Topic: Radient Receivers  (Read 38101 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Re: Radient Receivers
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 04:01:44 pm »
I have spent some time examining Bearden's ideas.  I did not find them credible or useful.  I did find that he misinterprets sources and (it is asserted by someone who questioned him) that he fails to acknowledge wave polarization as a real phenomena - something used everyday in satellite reception and easy to demonstrate.  His proclamations about the fallen Soviet Union have already been proven wrong.

I STRONGLY advocate research into free energy but worry that people such as him misdirect and damage the topic.  I do like the work J. Naudin does, as well as the PESN site.

The "VSG" device (Naudin) appears to be real, replicated and firmly based on the work of a real physicist - and nobody is doing anything withit.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 04:26:50 pm »
Perceptually I can see where you are coming from Eightman, Though we have discussed the pros's and the con's with in the Bearden acclimated and research, there are some of his points that peak interest with in these fields that may prove too be quite substantiated for possible answers to unknowns.

PWM had direct line of contact with him, and I have dug up all I can on Bearden, form the time he was called out to actually following him to my current place of residence. I have been trying to locate him for his personal input, but keep hitting dead ends, very frustrating too say the least.

With so many insightful researches going on at one time with in the Inventors groups , it is hard too just pick one and then not wonder off one topic that melts into another while doing such research. Kind of drives me batty and leaves me a little disappointed in myself for being so easily side tracked from original goals.  ???

Either way, Bearden has some knowledge, and we need too have these answers for to get some kind of understanding with absolutes and go from there. IMHO. ;)

We have too remember that Beardens circumstances were cries of 'Fraud' (And that wasn't really substantiated either back then just assumptions and innuendo's too bash him and his work.) not 'Idiot' so he deserves his day in the Sun, as any scientist that can contribute deserves. ;)

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 05:58:25 pm »
I carefully examined Bearden's claim that charging a capacitor could be done without expenditure of energy. Looked up the references in libraries at Cornell - complete misinterpretation of source cited.

I understand his degree is from a diploma mill.  I had hopes for his "MEG" device - as many did - but it appears the invention is just measurement errors from apparent power readings.

Seriously, if I ever discover a free energy device, I guarantee you I will feed it with DC and rectify/filter the output.  (DC to DC)  No Funny Business.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 02:39:18 am »
Edison used D.C. ::)

Whether his PHD is real or not is something we should check out carefully before jumping to conclusions. His math is degree-level, not something you learn fro G**gle :D

the last time i comunicated with Bearden was about 10 years ago, in regards to the MEG. I actually built one (from Naudin's plans, which turned out to have a flaw in them, accident or not i don't know).

I could not find the right core material, but i used something similar, and although i did not get what you would call 'overunity' i did find some very strange 'negative resistance' anomalies.
Enough to tell me that there is something in it.

The cap trick works. I tried it & got an input / output ratio of about 1:4.8 :o

I have further developed this circuit, and the plans are posted in the I.G. forum.
Since there is some degree of electronics involved, i started a 'basic electronics' thread, so that peeps can hone their skills etc.

Both capacitive & inductive (& i suspect magnetic) 'overunity' machines tend to have this ratio of approximately 1: 4.8XXXX ???

That ratio (which i call the 'aether constant') needs to be carefully measured to 4 decimal places, and incorporated into the current model. This will be difficult, since it is a dimensionless constant, and therefore cannot be treated by dimensional analysis methods. My math simply isn't up to it, but i will be happy to take the measurements & pass them on to someone who can use them.

In the meantime, here is a piece of text from 'giant negentropy'.....

Solution to the Problem of the Connection Between Field and Source
We use the foregoing hypothesis to propose a solution to a previously unsolved major foundations problem in electrodynamics. Quoting Sen {15}:
"The connection between the field and its source has always been and still
is the most difficult problem in classical and quantum electrodynamics."
The problem really lies in how we approach the notion of the "source charge", since the usual classical electrodynamics does not model the interaction of the vacuum and the charge {16}.

With no active vacuum input to the charge, the received crippled and
fragmentary model of electrodynamics implies that the charge not only creates the fields and potentials which surround it, but also creates out of nothing all that EM energy comprising those associated fields and potentials. Since energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but only changed in form, the convSo the problementional notion that the source charge produces its associated fields and potentials and EM energy, in the absence of any interaction with the vacuum, is a non sequitur.
is that the conventional model eliminates the vacuum interaction.
 Hence that model must grossly violate the conservation of energy law in its view of the charge as the source of fields and potentials and their energy. In short, it simply posits an output of EM energy without any energy input or change in state of the charge.
Experimentally, of course, it is easily shown that EM energy does pour out of that charge, creating all its associated fields and potentials which do appear around it. Just create a charge (e.g., as in pair production), and measure the resulting outflow of the fields and potentials and EM energy from it, at the speed of light in all directions.
However, the charge alone cannot be a true source, since rigorously there can be no such thing! As Semiz {17} puts it:
"The very expression 'energy source' is actually a misnomer. As is known
since the early days of thermodynamics, and formulated as the first law,
energy is conserved in any physical process. Since energy cannot be
created or destroyed, nothing can be an energy source, or sink. Devices
we call energy sources do not create energy, they convert it from a form
not suitable for our needs to a form that is suitable, a form we can do
work with."
We really do not have energy sources as such in nature, even though we sloppily use that term. Instead, we actually have energy transducers.A priori, since we measure no real 3-space input of EM energy to the unchanging charge but we can measure real 3-space EM energy pouring from it, energy must be input to it from the active vacuum in a nonobservable form, and converted by it into an observable form that is re-emitted, usable, and produces what we call the "fields and potentials" and their energy, associated with that "source charge". As is common usage, we will use the term "source charge" or "source dipole", but with the understanding that we refer to a special kind of energy transducer.
8)

Edit to add; There is a French group on the Yahoo Groups forums, doing a great deal of research on the MEG. Quite impressive, but my french is merde :D it would be nice if some french-speaking members here can go take a look... ::)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:49:00 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 03:30:56 am »

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MEG_builders/
...is closed down....

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MEG_Buzz/
....no activity since 2008......

Inventors Forum

(hey, we have one of those :) )

I can't find a single French group working on the MEG on the YG forums, yet i was reading their posts last month?

Maybe you can find something.. ;)
Bye..

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2013, 02:21:45 pm »
Hey all

1WW
I want to thank you for your support and incouragement. I am still thinking about the link you gave me and what you wanted me to learn from it.

I am thinking that you are sugesting that my ground should be in a triangle shape. Can do.

My second thought is the the north and south orenitation does matter. PWM thinks it doesnt.

I did a little research on ground batteries , enough to make me think that it is possiable that the north and south does matter. If we are on the same page then we need to deside what type of metal to use at each ground point to take advantage of this.
Bless
Back

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2013, 03:50:54 pm »
Hey all

1WW
I want to thank you for your support and incouragement. I am still thinking about the link you gave me and what you wanted me to learn from it.

Nice to see ya here Bro!! Now, as far as the device itself, it is inanimate and shouldn't allow it to defeat your superior mind!! :P LOL

Euclid Element is very fundamental in understanding that there is a direct and indirect path that all things follow on, i.e. Lay-Lines, and they never waver from their intended position, well, can't really say that, no proof of them not altering, but I do know they are a fluctuating EMF from highs too lows. ;) there by, with the geometry indicated with in the Euclid paper/PDF, you can orient your device for optimal directional facilitation's.

In other words, and being's you haven't tried this yet, but have the means too do so, Position is probably going to mean everything. Distance is probably going to mean everything, and Materials are probably going to mean everything. SO, with that said, lets get this situation on the road to the greatness the device builder deserves. :D

I am thinking that you are sugesting that my ground should be in a triangle shape. Can do.

This is a hard one Back, I am not there to physically see what the lay of the land is. By any chance, do you have an EMF detector available? If so, do some walk around tests and see if there are fluctuations with in any particular area where the device is at and runs too.

If you don't have an EMF detector, you can do about the same thing with a Compass, but requires a bit more patience. What you would want to do is carry a piece of wood, such as a 2X4 (I use a 1 Inch wooden pole honed to a point on one end of it and w/compass adhered to viewing end. ;) ) that is at a length where you can look down on the butt end of it, then you take the Compass and lay it flat on the butt end, completely remove your hand from the compass and then see if true North vibrates as it attempts to orient it. If there is high vibration on the direction needle, this means high encounter of EMF and should be flagged or marked with ground marker's, do this all around the area you are wanting to use, but I wouldn't limit yourself to just where it is convenient for you to have the device (Like I said, might not be positioned correctly right now, might have to be relocated to a different area entirely for potential ;) ) and once you get these markers placed, you can then see a pattern of "FLOW" that is happening. I do believe if your device was a huge device Back, it wouldn't require so much configuration, but, being's we are trying to utilize such a small panel for results, I think every avenue of possibility should be looked at. Err go why I would start with 'Here' and eliminate as we progressively move forward for eventual desired goals. ;)

Just make sure you are 'POSITIVE' the compass platform you are using is absolutely still. :D

My second thought is the the north and south orenitation does matter. PWM thinks it doesnt.

I am on the fence with this. PWM is a smart cookie when it comes to energy flow, he may be right, but, I also know he likes to be proven wrong when we all learn something from an initial belief!! ;) "Get'Em Back!! LOL 8)

Once you get those Marker's placed, whether you use EMF detector or Compass device, and if there is variation's, you will visually see what I am getting at. ;) I wish I had my Pilots license yet and an airplane and was a millionaire.... :( .... I would gladly fly over and give ya a hand Back. But, in all due respect of possibilities, you may find nothing at all, which means even a farther move for relocation. :(

I did a little research on ground batteries , enough to make me think that it is possiable that the north and south does matter. If we are on the same page then we need to deside what type of metal to use at each ground point to take advantage of this. Bless Back

Once again, I am a bit on the fence, BUT, it may be the very reason why we see Tesla's Designs with ground assisted apparatuses, which speaks volumes into understanding everything he has given us this far. I think we should get the EMF stuff checked out then we can move on from there.

I know you mentioned you had a Creek near by that you are utilizing, probably wouldn't hurt to hit that with EMF test very hard, maybe every 6-12 feet, think you are going to find more responses there. Like I said, we are kind of doing this as hit or miss, but once we can get this figured out, we will have a basic game plan for what all the data we get with in what we are doing thus far too conclusively rule out one instance to another.

If you can, give me a picture of the EMF trial and if you want, create a map by hand and then mark flags placed and at what distance they are at (With Approximation's of course) from both the Creek and the receiver panel.

Will be anxiously awaiting your Data Back. I know you can do this and get high yields of ambient EMF, we just have to find it....8)

1WW

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2013, 09:35:14 am »
Hey 1WW

Yes I do have a detector of sorts :o D and I was talking about this some time ago. I just sent you an email with a picture of it. Feel free to post it here. I dont know how. I am sure it will get some laughs but it does work.

The weather here is not good for testing now. We just had a big storm and every thing went negative for a while. It was at  neg 130 mv at 4 am this morning but it quit raining about 3 hr ago and has climbed to neg 10 mv.

I have coppied my land layout from my property deed. When conditions are good I will start taking measurements and mark then on that.

No disrespect to PWM but I do know in some applications for generating free energy - earth batteries the north and south orientation is critical. Have to do more research.

With finding that my origional ground is bad I am charged up to continue ;D I got a new 8 ft ground rod yesterday and set it. I cant wait for the weather to get better so I can do some testing.

I know that I am showing my age here but when did they quit making real copper grounds? the one that I got is steel core with a 10 mm skin on it. I guess it will work. Only 14$

Bless
 Back

Hope to see you on skype soon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2013, 10:05:06 am »
at least 25years ago.ive been driving them a long time.if you have clay then poke a hole .pour water.poke some more then more water.wear gloves and plunge it over and over.add more water.add salt for a really excellent ground.for a desert type ground then dig a hole.pour couple lbs of salt.a bunch of small metal bits or metal shavings and water.

stranded half inch copper wire works great too when buried.more surface area for soil/ground contact.hope that helps.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2013, 10:05:53 am »
Back, might I suggest reading United States Patent US0690151:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/0690151.pdf

Also from Wikipedia:

Lord Kelvin observed that such variables as placement of the electrodes in the magnetic field and the direction of the medium's flow affected the current output of his device. Such variables do not affect battery operation. When metal plates are immersed in a liquid medium, energy can be obtained and generated, including (but not limited to) methods known via magneto-hydrodynamic generators. In the various experiments by Lord Kelvin, metal plates were symmetrically perpendicular to the direction of the medium's flow and were carefully placed with respect to a magnetic field, which differentially deflected electrons from the flowing stream. The electrodes can be asymmetrically oriented with respect to the source of energy, though.

To obtain the natural electricity, experimenters would thrust two metal plates into the ground at a certain distance from each other in the direction of a magnetic meridian, or astronomical meridian. The stronger currents flow from south to north. This phenomenon possesses a considerable uniformity of current strength and voltage. As the Earth currents flow from south to north, electrodes are positioned, beginning in the south and ending in the north, to increase the voltage at as large a distance as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery

:)
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2013, 11:01:39 am »
Robo
 Man do I feel old :'(

Starwarp

Thanks for the input. Any links to someone that has worked on this and has details? I think when I started looking at earth battries there was over 1 mill hits. If you cant find details with some one that is expirementing with this then it is in my opinion it is a nother suppression or it doesnt work. It does work 8) I just dont know how far you can go with it.

Bless
Back

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2013, 05:37:23 pm »
You could try this thread at Energetic Forum first:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2209-earth-battery-sg.html

Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2013, 07:51:03 pm »
You could try this thread at Energetic Forum first:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2209-earth-battery-sg.html

Excellent Post Starwarp, it is exactly what I was trying to convey. It will require all thing's fundamental with in the Geometry of how it is situated and materials being used.

What I am hoping for after the EMF sweep I had mentioned to Back is a kind of intensified mapping system to go by. And I am almost positive (Sight unseen of course) he will find these sweet spots near the waters edge (Whatever distance that may be from Receiver) and there by establish most optimal position for two plate system. :D If they are garnered far enough away from each other, the device should start producing results almost immediately.

Now for the buried plates. This is why I am not sure 1) I never built one of these before. 2.) Does it matter if the plates are in line with Magnetic North and South, or does the face have to be opposite the magnetic line acquisitions? 3.) What would be the fluctuations (If any) when these plates are turned from in line to face currents?
This would all be good research with in these types of studies, because if this does truly make the difference, we can systematically get the Geometry settled once everything is in sync.

I have been too Energetic Forum, have some good stuff there for sure. but I haven't really found anyone that testified that one way or another would be better than one to the other either. Hope you understand my Conundrums of lack of knowledge over this part of the Earth Batteries case. :[

Getting these poles set with accuracy and with in the geometry necessary is going to be Tantamount to eventually achieving higher yields, then again, we may need to get bigger, as the page you had suggested states, 4 foot by 8 foot sheet is quite a bit bigger than what Back is currently using, so, we will have to wait and see. But may be the end all answer when pursuing such experimental debacles. It is also something that I had considered already, just wanted to see if anything was measurable with current facilitated materials Back has already.

robo definitely has a good point as well. Kind of ground makes for different approaches. Being's the area of interest is with in stones throw from Creek, I am imagining the ground is soft and penetrable quite easily, again this is sight unseen perception, Back will have to let us know.

The acclimation of salts is very corrosive for the most part, but creates great leaps in conductivity, another point to consider, until we get that map going for lay of the land with in EMF, I think we can safely say, "WE have some good folks commenting here to help this along!!" 8)

You are truly among Friends Back!! ;)

1WW

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2013, 07:22:39 am »
I received the Email Back, and here are is the Picture of your EMF detector:

I have also taken the Liberty of preparing the other photo's you had shared with me, the area's of interest and the Oscillator during reading's, so if you would like me to post these let me know. ;)

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2013, 03:01:56 pm »
A remarkable effort from all concerned, way to go!
Hopefully i will find the time to read it ::)
Keep going, chaps :D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]