collapse

Author Topic: Immaculate Deception  (Read 59148 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Immaculate Deception
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2018, 12:47:03 pm »
We have always been exposed to a certain amount of natural background radiation from the environment, plus getting dosed from our sun; unfortunately, that has been greatly accelerated by all the tests and boo-boo's like Chernobyl and Fukushima...

to quote Sarah Connor "No Fate but what we make"
unfortunately there is no changing what has been done...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2018, 01:42:11 pm »
i apologise for not having read the whole of this thread but

:P

::)

I posit this....

...that the radiation from those bombs and tests have changed our genetics
 and as such have introduced both cancer and the sexual explosion occurring with folks wanting to change what they came with..along with other psychological things,

so that 70 some years later..while  it looks fine on the surface many deep changes HAVE  happened

Mutations :D

A Long time ago in a Galaxy.. well right here actually  :P

The Earth was a lot closer to the sun, covered in clouds like Venus.  Then came WAR between the three inhabited planets... Earth, Mars and Planet X :P foe want of a better name :D

Planet X was destroyed utterly and became the asteroid belt... it's major moon is still there CERES..

The resulting explosion of Planet X ripped off the atmosphere from Mars and bumped Earth out of orbit, to the orbit we now settled in.  The collision also ripped our moon out of the Pacific leaving that still active ring of fire.

Being further out now it was colder so the clouds let loose all their water and flooded most of the Earth...

Okay that is the short version :D  The Bible has bits and pieces of the story but not in chronological order (like the Sun stopping in the Heavens)

What changed is we were now exposed to radiation  Life spans pre flood were 800-1000 years or so... Now we can barely manage 100

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2018, 01:50:25 pm »
All this talk about radiation levels is mostly irrelevant because radiation depends on only ONE FACTOR

Radioactive Decay

In Fukushima  the first blast released tons of IODINE 131.  This reached the California Kelp  banks in days...

Everyone rushed out to buy Potassium Iodide  :P 

BUT  the fact about IODINE 131 is the HALF LIFE 

Iodine 131 is a radioisotope with a very short half-life of 8.02 days, making it highly radioactive. Frequently used in small doses in thyroid cancers therapies, it is also one of the most feared fission products when accidentally released into the environment.

But what this also means is that in 8 days HALF the radiation is gone, then another half in the next 8 days and so on...

half-life
the time taken for the radioactivity of a specified isotope to fall to half its original value.

TRITIUM is a radioactive isotope of the element hydrogen. Tritium is radioactive and has a half-life of about 12.5 years, which means that half of the radioactive atoms will decay naturally in that time.

PLUTONIUM  Pu-239 has a half-life of 24,100 years and Pu-241's half-life is 14.4 years. Substances with shorter half-lives decay more quickly than those with longer half-lives, so they emit more energetic radioactivity. Like any radioactive isotopes, plutonium isotopes transform when they decay.

URANIUM The half-life of uranium-238 is about 4.5 billion years, uranium-235 about 700 million years, and uranium-234 about 25 thousand years. Uranium atoms decay into other atoms, or radionuclides, that are also radioactive and commonly called "decay products."

THORIUM All known thorium isotopes are unstable. The most stable isotope, 232Th, has a half-life of 14.05 billion years, or about the age of the universe; it decays very slowly via alpha decay, starting a decay chain named the thorium series that ends at stable 208Pb.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2018, 03:59:43 pm »
All this talk about radiation levels is mostly irrelevant because radiation depends on only ONE FACTOR

Radioactive Decay
That's why I said that the type of bomb makes a difference, as some use Uranium, some Plutonium, for example.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2018, 06:09:47 pm »
I am a bit uncertain on some of what you refer to S.Otter  in what you may disagree with.

All I referred to was what I thought many who have studied much of what I thought was the most more common related conspiracy theories as to how us Humans maybe being effected that many believe have been done via either Corrupt Govts or something that we may thik of as the NWO... Then I did say that your comments on how Nuclear testing has also effected us in the ways that you described also probably do have effects food crops and water etc also..and that they may also have some effect on our behaviours that I think you related to be it Psychologically or sexually...So I was not disagreeing with you on that..

But maybe I had not fully understood what you were saying..

Are you suggesting that the NUKE tests may have been done deliberate to cause us the problems that you refer to..
or are you suggesting, that it was not planned that way... But its a case that.. this is what has ended up being the result of it all...  or do you mean something else..

It maybe hard for me to try to fully understand what you are referring to... as I find trying to compare people born before the 1950s or that generation... verses that of today hard to judge..

Again are you suggesting a lot of these differences are mainly down to the results of the Nuke tests in how the generation seems to differ...

As some may just see it down to changes in how we know live ...and maybe also to changes in techology.... that also alters the food that we eat... that may alter our genetics or way that we behave... be it by design say from the NWO... or just by fate...

In the western world.. we are now a LOT Softer than previous generations..

and TV and the media... and maybe more modern views and education could certainly alter us psychologically...

or may be in terms  in education  sexually ... may alter our psychology on how we may view or act..different today compared to pre 1950..   

But Physically... other than just sexual... How would you say we tend to differ ?   in how are our genetics altering us

Are we overall less strong , less fit.....differ in build....Physically...

Do we live longer today compared to pre 1950s overall ?

Many suggest modern diet and healthcare drugs etc... should prelong our lifes today.. and maybe will if the NWO theories are B.S...its suggested that People are now living longer and we have a old age population problem..and will struggle to fund it...and the healthcare required..More older genertion people know are having to sell their homes to pay for their care... so thats what is aiding funding the healthcare system more today I think...

I think its very hard to really know what is going on and how somethings compare..

as we can be told certain things... but do we really know what the truths are ?

Astro
sorry i disagree with you on a lot of that..i don't think it was planned so much as a unforeseen consequence of the testing

when those explosive chemicals entered the ground and atmosphere
the result, besides explosives killing many,
are that the genetics of the remaining populace are changed
then the entire body system is changed
ALL of it...

and  those born  after the mid 50's will certainly show those differences and then the children of that first changed generation
 is also exposed and they become even more diverse
until we get to now and we are all continuously exposed

and look at what we are and have today in folks compared to
those born in the 40's and early 50's

imo  it is unfortunate that we are the creators of our own evolution

but we have probably had more of a hand at it that we should have had thru out history anyway

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2018, 07:49:04 pm »

I am a bit uncertain on some of what you refer to S.Otter  in what you may disagree with.

Astro
i was disagreeing with what i thought you meant
and
 i thought that you were saying that the 'fallout'  from the testing was done on purpose with some planned results by governments or others doing the testing.

some think there was no lasting harm done..i disagree and stated what i thought
that's all nothing more
 and no need on my part to pick it apart further

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2018, 09:49:40 pm »
Back in those days they had no idea how dangerous radiation was..

They DID line up soldiers (who are always Cannon fodder :P ) at different distances from the blast in trenches to see what the effect would be while the White Coats and Generals hid behind protective barriers

Well they must have had SOME idea as they did hide in those bunkers... and waited for the winds to blow it into UTAH :P

In fact they even made cosmetics, tooth paste and other products with radioactive materials :D

And Depression Glass, especially the GREEN stuff, is highly radioactive  and glows nice under UV light  :D  If you have a large collection of this pretty stuff I would suggest you sell it :P  Before you roast your gonads

German Toothpaste

Radium Butter

Radium Cosmetics - Makes you look Radient!

France - Thorium Lipstick

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2018, 09:52:16 pm »
This one   LOL   Good for constipation?

And I am SURE BOB LAZAR started with one of THESE

And a TREAT after play time

Uranium Ice Cream

It's a wonder anyone lived through the Era

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:09:21 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2018, 10:17:53 pm »
That's why I said that the type of bomb makes a difference, as some use Uranium, some Plutonium, for example.

COBALT  :D

Cobalt bomb

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For cancer radiation treatments delivered from a device with a Cobalt-60 isotope source, see cobalt therapy.

A cobalt bomb is a type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon designed to produce enhanced amounts of radioactive fallout, intended to contaminate a large area with radioactive material. The concept of a cobalt bomb was originally described in a radio program by physicist Leó Szilárd on February 26, 1950. His intent was not to propose that such a weapon be built, but to show that nuclear weapon technology would soon reach the point where it could end human life on Earth, a doomsday device. Such "salted" weapons were requested by the U.S. Air Force and seriously investigated, but not deployed. In the 1964 edition of the U.S. Department of Defense book The Effects of Nuclear Weapons, a new section titled radiological warfare clarified the "Doomsday device" issue.

The Russian Federation has allegedly developed cobalt warheads for use with their Status-6 Oceanic Multipurpose System nuclear torpedoes. However many commentators doubt that this is a real project, and see it as more likely to be a staged leak to intimidate the US. Amongst other comments on it, Edward Moore Geist wrote a paper in which he says that "Russian decision makers would have little confidence that these areas would be in the intended locations"[8] and Russian military experts are cited as saying that "Robotic torpedo shown could have other purposes, such as delivering deep-sea equipment or installing surveillance devices."

The Operation Antler/Round 1 test by the British at the Tadje site in the Maralinga range in Australia on September 14, 1957, tested a bomb using cobalt pellets as a radiochemical tracer for estimating yield. This was considered a failure and the experiment was not repeated. The triple "taiga" nuclear salvo test, as part of the preliminary March 1971 Pechora–Kama Canal project, produced relatively high amounts of Co-60 from the steel that surrounded the Taiga devices, with this fusion generated neutron activation product being responsible for about half of the gamma dose now (2011) at the test site. This high percentage contribution is largely because the devices did not rely much at all on fission reactions and thus the quantity of gamma emitting cesium-137 fallout, is therefore comparatively low. Photosynthesizing vegetation exists all around the lake that was formed.

But it is SO PRETTY in GLASS :D

Well  WHY do you THINK they call it "Cobalt Blue Glass"  :P

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2018, 01:02:59 pm »
No Space Otter...Initially  I was not suggesting that the Nuke Tests were done deliberately..

That was whatI thought that maybe what you had suggested and later I said that it could have also been another possibilty if the NWO or Corrupt Govts were maybe adding it to some of the other possible agendas thatI referred to in the way that they may have been attacking us...(such as poisioning food water , drugs / vaccines ,chemtrials etc..)

But I think you have since understood what I was referring to and also was just pointing out that the Nuke tests will have caused humans problems in the ways that you described..(that changed Humans states.. such as sexually / psychologically etc ) which I later said that initially I had not looked at it in that way... but later said that I may agree with you that it could be a possibility..

I think i was just trying to compare how the pre 1950s generation V the generation differences today.. and maybe some of the reasons why or hw they may now differ.. I thought maybe quite hard to really explain... as I can see many reasons and possibilities... but I am not really sure what if any may be the right answers to such questions or thoughts on such a topic as I see it as being potentually very complex..

Astro
i was disagreeing with what i thought you meant
and  i thought that you were saying that the 'fallout'  from the testing was done on purpose with some planned results by governments or others doing the testing.

some think there was no lasting harm done..i disagree and stated what i thought
that's all nothing more  and no need on my part to pick it apart further

What you describe seems relevant Zorgon..

What I am not really sure about..is what were the main tests done in terms of radioactive materials used...and how many have effected into the environment and ourselves and to what extent.. be it mainly in and around the NTS area zone for eg within 200 miles zone or the whole of the USA / World..

Are we to assume that the nasty tests,  Plutonium and Uranium ones were mainly performed as underground tests done in LEAD metal Protective Casings shielding... or were some of them type tested  above ground ? and to what level in KTs or radiation strength.

or has any of those underground tests leaked, when we see so many subsidence craters...

Are most of those craters suggested as mainly from "Above ground Tests" ones.. or  below ground subsidence ones ...   I wonder !

this suggests 828 out of 928 were done underground in the 1951–1992 period.

How much of those dangerous materials Nuke tests are now likely to acting above ground  that maybe lasting and having effects on us for  25,000 years.

1951–1992
The Nevada Test Site was the primary testing location of American nuclear devices from 1951 to 1992; : 928 announced nuclear tests occurred there. Of those, 828 were underground.[6] (Sixty-two of the underground tests included multiple, simultaneous nuclear detonations, adding 93 detonations and bringing the total number of NTS nuclear detonations to 1,021, of which 921 were underground.)[7] The site is covered with subsidence craters from the testing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Test_Site

Dreamland resort has some detailed info on certain tests..

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/area51/project_57.html

ArMaP  ...related comments !

Zorgon :  All this talk about radiation levels is mostly irrelevant because radiation depends on only ONE FACTOR

Radioactive Decay

ArMaP: That's why I said that the type of bomb makes a difference, as some use Uranium, some Plutonium, for example.

There are many things that can be different, besides the power of the bomb: if it was an underground detonation, if it was on the ground or above ground, how high it was above ground, the type of bomb used (atomic bombs come in different types, some release more radiation than others, some release more alpha and beta radiation and less gamma radiation than others, etc.

Zorgon : The Plutonium under ground will stay 'hot' for about 25,000 years

Zorgon :
half-life
the time taken for the radioactivity of a specified isotope to fall to half its original value.

TRITIUM is a radioactive isotope of the element hydrogen. Tritium is radioactive and has a half-life of about 12.5 years, which means that half of the radioactive atoms will decay naturally in that time.

PLUTONIUM  Pu-239 has a half-life of 24,100 years and Pu-241's half-life is 14.4 years. Substances with shorter half-lives decay more quickly than those with longer half-lives, so they emit more energetic radioactivity. Like any radioactive isotopes, plutonium isotopes transform when they decay.

URANIUM The half-life of uranium-238 is about 4.5 billion years, uranium-235 about 700 million years, and uranium-234 about 25 thousand years. Uranium atoms decay into other atoms, or radionuclides, that are also radioactive and commonly called "decay products."

THORIUM All known thorium isotopes are unstable. The most stable isotope, 232Th, has a half-life of 14.05 billion years, or about the age of the universe; it decays very slowly via alpha decay, starting a decay chain named the thorium series that ends at stable 208Pb.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:53:19 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2018, 04:57:08 pm »
Back on Topic  :P

Posted at ATS  Seems they found our photo :P

vlawde

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM link   
Well well well....it appears we may know who else might be in Jeremy's movie. Or at least has a connection to the ranch, as has been speculated here. Look in the back seat

pigsy2400
posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM

I have an issue with this. All of the major players within the "community" or the topic in general are all connected. Lazar and Lear, Lear and the CIA and aircraft design legacy, Lazar and Knapp, Knapp and Bigelow, Bigelow and Coast2Coast(in the beginning,)Bigelow and MUFON, MUFON and the all the "top" UFOlogists and their podcasts and merchandise and conference talks, Leslie Kean and TTSA and the Intelligence community and skunkworks and TDL.

I know I have laid it out very simply, but think of all of the top theories / stories from the last 20 years and ultimately they all involve one or a mixture of the above. I would be happy for someone to mention a BIG UFO / UAP story that doesn't?

I really like some of the aforementioned a well, even if just as entertainment, but this all plays out sometimes like nothing more than a entertainment industry mixed in with disinformation to achieve.... well I don't know.

If the "truth" whatever that maybe, comes out and is vastly different than what any of the above have ever declared then what?

May seem like I am ranting, but in all honesty, with all the mud and mirk in the water; I may even withdraw from the whole subject matter for a while and revisit it to see if anythings changed in the future, as the more "answers" we are served the more the whole subject becomes more unbearable and more unreadable as time progresses.

But hey....maybe that's the point..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1204259/pg21#pid23350310

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2018, 05:04:42 pm »
Ectoplasm8
posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer
At the end of Patient Seventeen, Corbell basically says that Steven Colbern is still hanging on to the sample, and will not allow it to be retested.

Yeah, you're right. Seems like a little spin on his wording to make it seem like "part II" is hinging upon these new results when most likely there will be none.
Bad UFOs Robert Sheaffer?   

Seeing Tom DeLonge in the backseat of that car would only help further support the entertainment outcome of this film if he's associated. What have we gleaned from past Corbell documentaries that gives anyone hope for answers to Skinwalker ranch? Not that answers are required. He's shown that he associates himself with similar minded "experts" who give results based on their own bias. Is this what UFO/alien proponents want?

Springer

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:50 AM link   
TDL was not on our trip and is not in the movie...   :(

KellyPrettyBear

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:01 AM link   
a reply to: Springer

Mark,

as I recall, you were pretty stoked about TTSA in the beginning?
Now look what's happened to it.. it's become one of the most
ineptly fraudulent operations of all time..

I know that you are friends with George and some other people,
just like I"m friends with JV and other people.. so you are very
keen on trusting some of the people.. like I am...

So I'm not throwing rocks at you or George or anyone with
integrity..

but doesn't this picture make you sick to your stomach
?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1204259/pg22

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2018, 05:06:19 pm »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2018, 05:12:32 pm »
"But SCHTEW-PID."
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2018, 07:37:49 am »

i think this fits here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-single-jawbone-has-revealed-just-how-much-radiation-hiroshima-bomb-victims-absorbed/ar-AAwFlTL?li=BBnb7Kz

A single jawbone has revealed just how much radiation Hiroshima bomb victims absorbed
Kristine Guerra  1 day ago

copied pieces of a good but long article  worth the read

Twenty-seven years later, a scientist from across the Pacific Ocean arrived in Hiroshima with what was considered then a novel idea. Brazilian physicist Sérgio Mascarenhas, at the time a visiting professor at Harvard University, said that exposure to radiation makes human bone magnetic, and that “magnetic memory” existed in the bones of atomic bombing victims years after the explosion. Scientists could measure radiation exposure by examining the bones of victims, Mascarenhas proposed.

including a jawbone that belonged to a person who was less than a mile away from Ground Zero. They were able to estimate the amount of radiation present in the bones, according to a paper Mascarenhas presented to the American Physical Society meeting in April 1973 in Washington, but specific calculations could not be achieved with 1970s technology.

Using a technique called electron spin resonance, the researchers measured that the jawbone had absorbed 9.46 grays of radiation from the Hiroshima attack. (A gray or Gy is a unit used to measure the amount of radiation absorbed by an object or a person.)

To place this in context: A cancer patient receiving radiotherapy treatment is exposed to about 2 to 3 grays on a very localized part of the body where a tumor is located. Whole-body radiation with about 5 grays — nearly half of the amount calculated from the jawbone — is enough to kill a person, Oswaldo Baffa, one of the researchers and a professor at the University of São Paulo, told The Washington Post Tuesday.

i wonder if the time element between  the death and the testing is relevant

The measurement we obtained in this latest study is more reliable and up to date than the preliminary finding, but I’m currently evaluating a methodology that’s about a thousand times more sensitive than [electronic] spin resonance,” he said. “We’ll have news in a few months.”

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0306312716632933
Survivors and scientists: Hiroshima, Fukushima, and the Radiation Effects Research Foundation, 1975–2014
Susan Lindee    First Published March 9, 2016

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907953/

Long-term Radiation-Related Health Effects in a Unique Human Population: Lessons Learned from the Atomic Bomb Survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter