collapse

Author Topic: Scientist, NSA, DEW's oh my..  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Freelancer

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Scientist, NSA, DEW's oh my..
« on: July 21, 2017, 09:40:15 am »
Hello Everyone.

I recently came across an interesting and ongoing story that on it's own, could be considered as 'odd', however, when I dug a little deeper it turns out it has some interesting elements surrounding it that might be of interest?. I just don't have the time to look into it any further as I'm currently working on researching something completely different.

I'm not going to speculate what is happening or where it's going as I just don't know enough about it to form that kind of opinion. As far as I know, all the following information is scattered across the internet,  all I did was to find some of it and connect the bread crumbs as I found it.

Outline Description:

A young Swiss high energy particle physicist formerly of CERN decides to quit her field of research and go into the field of Human Complex Systems. After doing this she claims she is then targeted by UK Military Intelligence (MI5) after attending a long, high profile court case here in the UK.  She claims she is being physically attacked by Directed Energy Weapons (DEW's) based on her knowledge of how these weapons work. She enlists a number of people to help her, one of which is a ret. NSA veteran of 28 years, a former Linguist Analyst for the NSA now turned Whistleblower. Their is more but you get the general idea.

If anyone is interested in this story I can post all my notes to this thread.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Scientist, NSA, DEW's oh my..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:25:08 am »
Hello Everyone.

I recently came across an interesting and ongoing story that on it's own, could be considered as 'odd', however, when I dug a little deeper it turns out it has some interesting elements surrounding it that might be of interest?. I just don't have the time to look into it any further as I'm currently working on researching something completely different.

I'm not going to speculate what is happening or where it's going as I just don't know enough about it to form that kind of opinion. As far as I know, all the following information is scattered across the internet,  all I did was to find some of it and connect the bread crumbs as I found it.

Outline Description:

A young Swiss high energy particle physicist formerly of CERN decides to quit her field of research and go into the field of Human Complex Systems. After doing this she claims she is then targeted by UK Military Intelligence (MI5) after attending a long, high profile court case here in the UK.  She claims she is being physically attacked by Directed Energy Weapons (DEW's) based on her knowledge of how these weapons work. She enlists a number of people to help her, one of which is a ret. NSA veteran of 28 years, a former Linguist Analyst for the NSA now turned Whistleblower. Their is more but you get the general idea.

If anyone is interested in this story I can post all my notes to this thread.

I'm interested.  :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:16:11 pm »
Same here :D Post away

Offline Freelancer

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:03:29 pm »
I start with our former CERN Scientist..

Dr. Katherine Horton - Brief Bio

Dr Katherine Horton has a 1st class Master of Physics and a PhD in particle physics, both from the University of Oxford. Until 2012, she was a Research Fellow at St John’s College, Oxford.

For years, she worked at the German electron-synchrotron accelerator DESY in Hamburg and at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva before becoming interested in the physics of complex human systems.

Was also recently featured on Project Camelot July 7th 2017 here:

Did a quick search for any research papers she may have authored/co-authored found one here https://indico.fnal.gov/getFile.py/access?contribId=17&sessionId=58&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=4712   There may be others but this was just a quick search.

When I came across her video:   published on  29 Apr 2017 I was about to conclude that perhaps she needed medical help for the onset of a breakdown brought upon by the stress of her work, but decided to push on a little more out of curiosity..

May 19th 2016 She file's a High Court Case at the Royal Courts of Justice - London
Dr Horton v SIS, MI5, GCHQ 

Full documentation of hearings found here: https://stop007.org/home/court-cases-and-evidence/

Sometime in 2016 she enlists the help of the following people who then at the beginning of 2017 form the The Joint Investigation Team (JIT)

List of members https://jointinvestigation.org/about/

Dr. Katherine Horton, Switzerland
Leader of the Joint Investigation Team
High Energy Physicist and Expert on Complex Human Systems

Karen Melton Stewart, USA
Investigator and Intelligence Analyst for the Joint Investigation Team
ret. NSA Intelligence Analyst, Expert on Weapons Development & Proliferation

Dr. Millicent Black, USA
Investigator and Welfare Officer for the Joint Investigation Team
Expert on Violence against Women and Military Neuro/Biotechnology

Ramola Dharmaraj, USA
Investigator and Press Officer for the Joint Investigation Team
Investigative Journalist and Expert on Secret Service Criminality

Melanie Vritschan, Belgium
Investigator and Event Manager for the Joint Investigation Team
Founder of ICATOR, Expert on Civil Rights & Military Neuro/Biotechnology

Info for Ramola Dharmaraj:

Info for Karen Melton Stewart, USA, former veteran of 28 years working for the NSA as a Foreign Language Linguist, now Whistleblower,  found here   and here http://www.declassifieddocuments.com/2017/02/nsa-whistleblower-karen-melton-stewart.html

All of the above individuals have a common connection between them, that they are T.I's (Targeted Individuals).

One definition of a T.I is:-

A Targeted Individual (TI) is a victim of Organized Gang Stalking and Covert Directed-Energy Weapons.
In other words, he/she is a victim of two severe unrecognized forms of organized aggressive oppression often taking place contemporaneously, loosely referred to as “Covert Harassment“. It translates into silent unnoticed violence, constant torture and suicide incitement, apparently for the purpose of obtaining and confirming strictly violative full compliance, obedience, submission, allegiance and disposability to unknown unregulated entities.
Source: https://tragicmyronmay.org/who-are-targeted-individuals/

So where is all this leading to..

There are number of offshoots from here, but the main one so far takes us to a low-key Youtube channel called Elle Free (started up around 8 months ago) a podcast support channel for T.I's.  Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-Mn8xGQpTpuY-6kGQByLg

[Elle Free]

This channel is home for 'prominent' T.I's from a number of 3-letter alphabet agencies some of whom are whistleblowers, along with Author's, Activists, ex military, and even a former five-year White House Secret Service Officer.

This is as far as I have got with the time spent on this so far, it's still all very much new and developing so who knows, maybe a nugget or two of info might come from this, or it might be just a case of nothing to see here...

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 01:17:29 pm »
Hi Freelancer,

Interesting stuff, but it's bigger than the government. The entity doing the harassing owns and runs this place. Humans are its pawns. The government doesn't have the reach or the assets to get to people on the scale this is happening to TIs.

I've been on this thing's radar for 50+ years with no end in sight.

Irene  :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 05:24:48 am »
Hi Irene, have you created a forum topic on your experiences ? are you ok to share them ?

//

Great topic and thread btw - :)

Cheers,

Fans'

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 05:29:16 am »
I don't think a lot of us really talk much about those experiences.  Not something we want to relive in many cases.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 08:34:11 am »
Ohh..  Ok, my apologies sorry for asking  :-[

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking