collapse

Author Topic: What Hasn't Happened  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
What Hasn't Happened
« on: December 25, 2016, 07:44:35 am »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/625392/PICTURED-Huge-clam-shell-found-on-Mars-triggers-claims-Red-Planet-could-house-LIFE

Like an evangelist predicting Armageddon soon, there is never any end to predictions of Disclosure or other powerful revelations.  There are also predictions that the Powers That Be are preparing this or that.

And yet, what is consistently missing is an open revelation of primitive extraterrestrial life.  Such a thing would prepare the world for more wonders to come without causing societal breakdown. Creationists could still claim we didn't descend from monkeys or whatever. 

Much as I enjoy reading Wilcock or others, this initial hurdle still remains.  Wormholes, portals, aliens, ruins in Antarctica, whatever.....we need some primitive fossils on Mars to get things rolling.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: What Hasn't Happened
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 11:04:27 am »
Concur.  We need more than what we currently have access to, in order to get past circular arguments.  I suspect that won't even do it for some people.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 01:43:52 pm »
Power.
When they have info that is kept from the masses it gives them power over the masses...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 04:14:49 pm »
My hopes of Disclosure and more are related to other events.  It is worth considering that we have seen some remarkable events this year - such as the vote for Brexit, Trump's unexpected victory, the repudiation of western mass media and the surprising rise of Russia in spite of zealous efforts to hold then down.

Does this lead to an end of US dominance and its holding back scientific/political progress?  Do these things move us towards exposure of the Breakaway Civilization? 

If so, then I think we need to witness Europe break free from US control and some reasonable exposure of primitive ET life.  Whether Aliens or a human Cabal lead the way, those appear to me to be the next steps. While I am hopeful, I also know that a hypothesis can only have value if it meets tests of being falsified.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 09:26:51 pm »
Power.
When they have info that is kept from the masses it gives them power over the masses...
Seeker

I disagree... after watching this last election mess and the thousands of leaked emails... I am 100% convinced that not one of our regular politicians knows ANYTHING about UFO's and Aliens :P  They are much to stupid to cover it up and even the President has been denied access to Area 51

So if there is some group that is actually keeping the lid on. it's not for power over the people... it has to be another reason.

The people already believe it anyway... cept the Sheep :P0 so a revelation at this point would do much... It would take a real full force invasion to get us upset at this point

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 09:33:41 pm »
My hopes of Disclosure and more are related to other events.  It is worth considering that we have seen some remarkable events this year - such as the vote for Brexit, Trump's unexpected victory, the repudiation of western mass media and the surprising rise of Russia in spite of zealous efforts to hold then down.

One factor to consider... while many conspiracy nuts and people on the net in general have been touting the "Evil Illuminati" as being behind everything. most people tend to forget that there are just as many secret societies working for the good of mankind.

It is easy to jump on the band wagon and vilify the mysterious 'illuminati' that no one can put a specific name to... people forget that some of these groups founded America in the first place and if not for them there would be no America where you are free to say what you want...

What we are seeing is a swing of the pendulum. A few years back the Rosicrucians made an announcement that they are going to be more open and help mankind openly instead of behind the scenes. i posted that letter here a few years ago  (likely in the Mystics section)

So what you are seeing is the GOOD side starting to make a little headway...  IF the 'evil cabal' was already in full control, we wouldn't be having this discussion :P

Let's see what happens this next year... Truimp may not be perfect but he is the spearhead of this pendulum swing

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 10:11:22 pm »
I disagree... after watching this last election mess and the thousands of leaked emails... I am 100% convinced that not one of our regular politicians knows ANYTHING about UFO's and Aliens :P  They are much to stupid to cover it up and even the President has been denied access to Area 51

So if there is some group that is actually keeping the lid on. it's not for power over the people... it has to be another reason.

The people already believe it anyway... cept the Sheep :P0 so a revelation at this point would do much... It would take a real full force invasion to get us upset at this point

I go back to Eisenhower's warning about the military-industrial complex; there is a government within the government that controls everything; we see the public "official" side of the dog and pony show, and whoever is actually in control are buried deep within multiple layers...

JFK tried to open Pandora's box  8) It's not for power or control of the people, just the governments; control the head and the body isn't necessary...

Seeker
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:14:39 pm by the seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 12:15:21 am »

Quote:
"So if there is some group that is actually keeping the lid on. it's not for power over the people... it has to be another reason"

I have always wondered ? Why would any government disclose something or someones, that THEY have no  controll over in the 1st place?  Disclosure is not going to happen to the masses, period, in my opinion. But, I do believe that on a one one bases it happens a lot, with a mix of results .

One thing for sure, the recipients of said visitations are relatively safe from being believed in total. If we delved into the "UFO Nuts" contact, accounts and similarities we may be able to get more information, than sitting around waiting for The big landing on the White House Lawn?  ;)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 07:35:20 am »
It is a mistake common to conspiracy theories to see these secret groups as neatly centralized. The US made the same mistake for decades in regard to Communism - until Kissinger talked Nixon into thinking otherwise about China. The Soviets kept doing the same, thinking that there was a hidden center of power here or there, to explain what the US did.

We can look at the US externally and quickly conclude that the nation seems insane or stupid or driven by some bizarre set of reasons we can't comprehend.  I think a better explanation is that Obama has always been a feeble leader, that he was chosen as a perfect figurehead - the clean-cut black guy who can give articulate speeches, together with a photogenic family that looks wonderful in the foreign press.

The reality is that he has never had any real ability beyond speech-giving and so, various powerful groups are running wild, determining foreign policy on the fly and would be embarrassing the US, if this nation was perceptive enough to feel shame in the first place (see Libya, Iraq, Syria and Ukraine).

Instead of an Evil Illuminati controlling everything, the matter may be much the opposite: no one person or group in charge. Maybe Aliens and their associates say, 'screw this' and actively push world events in the direction they want and do the UN lawn when things are ready.  I do not think the 'Prime Directive' is an absolute - in practice, it wasn't that way in Star Trek either !
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:36:59 am by Eighthman »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 08:07:16 am »
Oh, and one more thought... perhaps the Secret Space program (s) are vital to getting Disclosure soon.  This Disclosure thing could just drag on forever unless aggressive humans now have space-faring technology and so must be dealt with.

ET's would say, "Oh no, keep those Out Of Our Neighborhood, you know what they do to property values!'.  Thus, they engineer a better global dominion such as a Eurasian Alliance.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter