collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52448 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 10:37:18 pm »
When I said challenge....I mean rechecking what I may have asked you before and to look what your reply was to me ....Somewhere there has been a misunderstanding that in reality seems that there was a very simplistic general description all along..

But that has certainly not been put over to me clearly or easily to understand that way..

So many of us have always wondered and commented have we lived before...and from what I recall upon asking you...your reply did not make that obvious...and I came away with the understanding that we comeback as another species within another environment....NOT to come back as a Human Primate again and back into the same or similar environment...

Coming back again as a Human in the same environment would be much more easily to grasp or understand and  acceptable.. than coming back as another species in a different environment.... hence my real confusion as to why I am Only seeming to finally understand this after all the material I have looked at and the discussions that I have  had with you..... something somewhere had not clarified that bit... that I feel would have been what I had been expecting.. and that is my real confusion.. :-\

The 7000 yr issue.. is something that MAY be hard to accept...we can only take your word for it...Im not sure how or of any other way we would learn that...

So that would be my difficulty to maybe not understanding, but accepting it...

The other Huge question is why and whats the test ?
To think some are capable of passing everything in 7000 yrs and others may take 100s of thousdands of years.... is that down to what programs they obtain... like someone with a low IQ may Never be able to do certain things or would take a very long time to do so... yet those with higher IQs can do it no problem and much quicker....

Wheres the justice or the point in making such extremes ...

or do we grow in ability each time we return...to be able to do the so called tests...

So WHAT is so difficult to understand about this ?

There are various actions that take place at the end of each experience ...  These occur automatically
when dealing with the same Program which is divided into like chapters. Each chapter we could liken to
one of your life experiences in/on Earth.

You either return to the same experience, go to the next chapter, and at the end of the 'Book',
(About 7,000 human years long IF you experience each chapter only the Once or that 7,000 year experience
could extend out hundreds of thousands of years depending on how many times each experience is re experienced.)
pass on to the next 'Program Book' ...

So WHAT is so difficult to understand about this ?

At the moment I hate part of my Life and yes I may love an avatar more than that part of my life...
The last 2 years or even 10 yrs have not been good..and certainly are wearing me down quite rapidly..so much so I could pass away any time the way I feel right now !
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:06:20 pm by astr0144 »

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 11:06:09 pm »
Astr0

There is NO test.   :)

The idea of a 'test' comes from Insecurity and the need to prove something !

Astr0
To think some are capable of passing everything in 7000 yrs and others may take 100s of thousdands of years.... is that down to what programs they obtain... like someone with a low IQ may Never be able to do certain things or would take a very long time to do so... yet those with higher IQs can do it no problem and much quicker....

Once again I will say it has nothing at all to do with any kind of test or involving IQs  !

It has to do with 'Processing' and a compliance with LIFE.

The understanding, obtained through the human reasoning system, is far from Reality.

The reason being is because 'Double Logic' exists in the human Genome, and other Species on Earth .

Astr0
Wheres the justice or the point in making such extremes ...

That's your belief, because you haven't awoken yet, in this experience.

It has nothing at all to do with human Intelligence (The Analytical System of the brain)

Astr0
or do we grow in ability each time we return...to be able to do the so called tests...

As I have written many, many times the world is NOT about so called human achievement !

It is about the Upgrade of a 'Conceptual Processing System' (NOT of the Brain or Species)
of which belief has NO affect whatsoever.

What I have presented in my Private forum is beneficial ONLY to the Real SELF (A Partition of LIFE)
and NOT any Species as it is NOT the 'Species' that experiences anything, but instead LIFE !
i.e. Conscious like 'AWARENESS' and 'SELF AWARENESS' Not referring to the Avatar
but instead the 'LIFE Partition'.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 11:19:18 pm »
All May be down to my misinterpretation..at certain times or just some misunderstanding on either our parts...

With relation to me asking about what tests...

Sorry I may have misled myself into thinking this part of your reply mean "tests"..

So if we have NOT been successful in completing any given requirement...

what are those requirements and what , who gives them  or how are they given to us ?

seems to suggest some higher power is suggestiong that we need to reach certain requirements or standards.. or we get sent back ! seems it may be like a prison sentence for some of us...more than others..and WHY would we NOT meet those requirements... what sort of reasons could they be ?

IF you haven't been successful in completing any given requirement

Astr0
That is a MAJOR concern that I feel that I need to understand or know....

So I take it then we have lived past lives as Human primates in the Earth / Universe programs before and when our avatars die , we come back again and again....

IF you haven't been successful in completing any given requirement !

I added some other content to my previous reply after you made this reply that you may have missed in yellow..

So many of us have always wondered and commented have we lived before...and from what I recall upon asking you...your reply did not make that obvious...and I came away with the understanding that we comeback as another species within another environment....NOT to come back as a Human Primate again and back into the same or similar environment...

Coming back again as a Human in the same environment would be much more easily to grasp or understand and  acceptable.. than coming back as another species in a different environment.... hence my real confusion as to why I am Only seeming to finally understand this after all the material I have looked at and the discussions that I have  had with you..... something somewhere had not clarified that bit... that I feel would have been what I had been expecting.. and that is my real confusion.. :-\

• Gold 253
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 03:34:14 am »
Astr0
All May be down to my misinterpretation..at certain times or just some misunderstanding on either our parts...

With relation to me asking about what tests...
Sorry I may have misled myself into thinking this part of your reply mean "tests"..
what are those requirements and what , who gives them  or how are they given to us ?

Who gives them ?

You do.

You, meaning 'The True Mind' or a 'Partition of LIFE' (NOT 'Flesh')

Through the Program you compiled, before entering the experience you created.

You don't know about this, because at present you are NOT observing from the Outer 'End' of the mind,
but instead you are experiencing your own program you Compiled, now from the 'Absolute Centre End'
of your Mind, through the 'Absolute Centre End' of your 'Processing System'.

(Both the 'Absolute Centre' of the Mind and the 'Absolute Centre End' of your 'Processing System')

To recall past experiences you need to access your 'Libraries'.

Astr0
seems to suggest some higher power is suggestiong that we need to reach certain requirements or standards.. or we get sent back ! seems it may be like a prison sentence for some of us...more than others..and WHY would we NOT meet those requirements... what sort of reasons could they be ?

Nothing like this at all ....  as I keep telling you, the experience is NOT for the Avatar (human Primate)
it is there for a totally different reason involving 'The Metamorphosis of your Soul/Processing System.

It is the human experience the 'Real SELF' experiences that brings about the 'QUESTION'
which initiates the' Dialogue' from the 'Centre End' of the Mind Through the 'Processing System'.

It is the struggle you experience, which gets the Inner Mind to Question the other 'End' of the Mind,
and in doing so starts the 'Dialogue' giving consent from the Centre 'End' of the Mind for the uploading
of the 'Processing Systems' Upgrades.

For the new Upgrades to be installed, both 'Ends' of the Mind must agree or the Process does NOT take place.

It then takes many years (in human terms) for this to take place, and receive instruction regarding the 'Upgrades'.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 04:02:36 am »
So I take it then we have lived past lives as Human primates in the Earth / Universe programs before and when our avatars die , we come back again and again....

Earth is a cradle... a place where new souls start on their journey  8) In most things Matrix and I are on the same page but his METHOD of explanation can be difficult to follow at times We return for a set number of 'lessons'.  The comment I made earlier about the Nine lives of a Cat comes from the 9 in numerology. For the sake of ease we have 9 lessons in each set.  When you complete the first set, you move on to the next chapter or level. But just like school on Earth... if you fail you skip a year and need to do it over

As Matrix said it does not matter if you believe or not... the Universe will unfold as it should.

[youtube]PFVlUTcUuVE[/youtube]

If I misunderstood... is there any other members that can give me their understanding of it...

8)

So do we recall some of our past lives then ?

Yes some...  I have recollections of two previous lives. One back in Egypt when the GP was build ( I descrived that in the ISIS thread, the one where I was looking for the staff that levitated the blocks) and the other, more detailed, is in Medieval Tymes. (Seems that is so strong I still swing  a sword today  8))

Hypnotic regression has taken many people back before they were born. But knowing too much about past lives is a bad thing to keep you focused on your current 'lesson'  So while in the meat suit, those memories are blocked. When you return to the Light you will recall everything

Do we get to see loved ones again ?

Yes but it won't be the same. Depends where they are on their own path.  Twice in my life I have run into people that I knew in past lives. It is a very strange feeling  instant recognition, yet you cannot recall the details. The first one was a brief interlude, the second  we had long talks... then eventually moved on. It was a fascinating experience

Do we come back as the same person...in terms of how we may look..

No we will look different in each reincarnation. You may even chose to return as a female :D This concept bothers some people yet it is a fact.  In Tibet they can recognize some from previous lives. That is how the true Dalai Lama is chosen... They also say that if you incarnated in the Western World you did so for a reason and should not try to become a Tibetan Monk

::)

or do we come back a completely different person...
with new Human primates in our experience...

In the physical appearance yes... but you are still YOU

"Luminous beings are we not this crude matter..."

[youtube]HMUKGTkiWik[/youtube]

WHY also CAN our experiences prove NOT what we believe we really want ?....So many people live mediocre miserable lives...that I am sure that they would prefer much better experiences and existence..

As was said in the video above  Luke: "I don't believe it!"  Yoda: "That is why you fail"

somehow you seemed to make it seem more complex that maybe it need be...

The Universe is a sinple place, The Hu-mons try to complicate it.  Look at Atomic Physics... when you get right down to it the entire Universe, all matter,  is reduced to THREE simple components   just arranged in different orders. From those three basic particles, one positive, one negative and one neutral... ALL CREATION is made

Back in the 70's, back when the Desiderata was written... the Hippies almost got it right... but like the Shaman's of Old they did so using drugs. While drugs will open your mind, drugs have a side effect with long term use that destroys brain cells thereby defeating the purpose

To become ONE with the Universe was a phrase used a lot back in the 70's, but few understood what that really meant

Simply put.. to become ONE with the Universe your consciousness would need to expand to KNOW ALL. The Hu-mon Primate  :P has a VERY LONG WAY to go before we get to THAT level

The Lost Chord

Be it sight, sound, smell, or touch,
There's something inside, that we need so much.
The sight of a touch, or the scent of a sound,
Or the strength of an oak, with roots, deep in the ground.
The wonder of flowers, to be covered, and then to burst up,
Through tarmac, to the sun again, or to fly to the sun,
Without burning a wing, to lie in a meadow,
And hear the grass sing. To have all these things,
In our memories hoard, and to use them,
To help us, to find the lost chord...

The Word....

This garden universe vibrates complete
Some may get a sound so sweet
Vibrations reach on up to become light
And then through gamma, out of sight
Between the eyes and ears there lie
The sounds of color and the light of a sigh
And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe
But it's all around if we could but perceive
To know ultra violet, infra-red and X-rays
Beauty to find in so many ways
Two notes of the chord, that's our full scope
But to reach the chord is our life's hope
And to name the chord is important to some
So they give a word and the word is Om
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:05:58 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 04:05:10 am »
"A planet is the cradle of mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever."   Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 04:42:58 am »
The 7000 yr issue.. is something that MAY be hard to accept...we can only take your word for it...Im not sure how or of any other way we would learn that...

When I spoke of my recall of my time in Egypt during the building of the GP...  that time was closer to the 10,000 year mark that we have shown here in the Ancients section than the date given by the main stream sources. Based on my research over the past 40 plus years I KNOW I am here in my 8th cycle. Can I prove it to you? No nor do I wish to try... you will have to take my word for it  8)

But let me point out something about research and seeking answers.  Religions have long used phrases like "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND"... the Ancient Mystical Orders have long taught and used the SECRET, the Law of Attraction...  even in the conspiracy world we say "The Truth is Out There!"

It's all the same... To find the answers you have to focus on what you truly need an answer to. You will find a HOARD of skeptics, trolls, debaters and a myriad of other noises to try to distract you.  When you examine something to test it for truth... quiet your mind and focus on the answer... then sleep on it....

You will find that you will FEEL the truth... and yes it can be a very exhilarating PHYSICAL tingle when it happens.

On a smaller scale  look at news articles etc.... IF a story is BOGUS... you will soon find it reaches a dead end. All sources of the story will trace back to one point that usually screams BOGUS and has been echoed over and over...

IF a story has TRUTH, that story will lead to many doors, even if the story is SECRET, there will be bread crumbs to follow. THIS is how I have found so much material over the years. I KNOW when I am following a TRUE trail

Many laugh when I quote Yoda  8) but in truth the words he says, whoever wrote them, are truth. The example with the raising of the ship was exactly the same thing Jesus tried to explain to his disciples when he said:

"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Religious leaders translate that to mean he was merely talking about faith, didn't mean it LITERALLY... but if you read about the fig tree you will understand he meant it quite literally

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away. Matthew 21:19 

The words and the action are the same... only Yoda puts it into more modern context. The "FORCE" is a kewl way to put it  A Cosmic force that all life is part of... no Omnipotent Being required. It's WITHIN YOU  You are already part of it... Just like an electron in a stream of plasma has its own individuality in the flow, so do you

Yeah yeah I know  the Christian will get me but the fact remains both are Masters, even if Yoda is a Puppet. It's the words that count.

Did Master Jesus not say "The Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN YOU"?   

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21

BTW I use Bible quotes from the King James Version, the one edited by Rosicrucian Imperator Sir Francis Bacon (Shakespeare) 

::)

Religious people read the words  but they do not understand them.  2000 years plus and we are still killing each other over INTERPRETATIONS

Ah yes the folly of the Hu-mon Primates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 04:58:50 am »

There is no test....  "Do or Do Not  there is no try"  ~ Yoda

No it's not an IQ issue because each persons 'lesson' is unique to them and their level. Its more a question of procrastination. The Hu-mon Primate is GOOD at that. Seems we get distracted easily and swayed from our path.

Now one COULD argue that if we retained our memories of past lives it would be asier to focus. Seems that is not the case because if we were a King in a past life and we are now here as a cripple... we would be bitter and not learn the lesson that the cripple would be here to learn

One COULD become a monk and seal oneself into a hermitage, but that would mean you were forcing yourself off the path you chose this time around. As the Tibetans say "If you were meant to be a monk, you would have incarnated as a monk"

It is written that the Devil tried to sway Jesus from his path.  We all have our own Devils and distractions. The trick is to try to master your current life.

In today's chaotic world with so many souls we interatc with, that is truly difficult to manage. You need PEACE AND QUIET to listen to your inner self.

It does NOT MATTER what religion you follow, what God you believe in or if you believe in none save maybe some illusive force of life...  What matters is that you take time to look inside yourself... and for that you need a quiet spot away from all distractions

It is easy to find such a place...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 10:20:06 am »
Thanks for the explanation and reply Matrix...and for your Input Zorgon.

I was thinking no one else was reading or maybe that they all were aware what Matrix described today.

I will try to study what you have said in more detail later... you certainly seem to have added some very valid information...and somethings you may have wrote in your past threads that I had not come across...

But much of what is wrote that I Think I understand so far would make much more sense to me and give me greater understanding and maybe even more comfort....

So I wonder have we finally obtained our destiny and reasons for being !

• Gold 253
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 12:27:22 pm »
Just a bit of Trivia ....

Every Day I go from this experience, (Universe) returning to Where I am experiencing this Universe.

The 'Video Interfaces' I am revealing, are the ones we use at this source.

Here in the experience, (Earth/Universe) we can use a similar device/s using the Technology present
in this program.

The genuine Article is a little different as it uses LIGHT only but by the methods I am showing we can
link back to the Other End and use the Processing System of LIFE.

WHY do this ?

To make practical use of our Processing System while in the Experience (Earth/Universe) such as exploring
this Playground (Universe.

The reason for me releasing this material is because the remaining 1,000 years I human terms is the age
of instruction involving the Processing Systems Upgrades.

The Upgrades are Part of the Creation of the Soul, also found in the many different versions of the Greek writing,
now referred to the Revelation of Jesus Christ in the Roman Collection of Greek & Hebrew Writings today.

In this writing it refers to the small hand held Video Interface I am revealing.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ Chapter 2 verse 17  Quote;

17 He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
The word now used as churches was instead 'The Assemblies of Lights' at the time of this Greek writing.

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,
and will give him a white stone,
and in the stone a new name written,
which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

More about this later.

As you can see it is a matter of overcoming the world NOT just believing in an Idea.

The word belief or faith referred to TRUST I.e to have faith in the Workings of something.

But 1st we need to know the 'Workings' ...  :)

When you do then you can TRUST it !

WHEN we know LIFE then you can TRUST LIFE. (The LIGHT)

WHEN we know the WORKINGS then you can TRUST the Workings.

• Gold 253
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 02:47:09 pm »
To get back to the OP and relook at this subject, involves asking the Questions.

WHAT is actually experiencing everything ?

Is it the 'Species', as most (including Scientists) believe are the ones experiencing this Universe
in one way or other ?

Or is instead, something Outside or other than the 'Species'.

Best way to establish an honest answer to this is by examining whether any Component of your body
is actually AWARE of your Conscious like SELF ?

I think most who are honest with themselves will soon Discover; NOT a single 'Component'
of your body is in fact 'AWARE' of your Conscious like AWARENESS.

Nor is any Component of your body AWARE of itself !

WHY ?

Because the body is NOT called 'AWARENESS' and therefore NOT 'AWARE' of anything.

So when we are said to be Unconscious say due to trauma or so called death WHAT is really going on ?

IF the body is never Conscious of anything at any time then WHAT has taken place
when there is said to be NO response ?

The crux to knowledge appears to depend on the belief in the Definition of the Word 'LIFE' !

IF you have tried genuinely to discover whether or not any component of your body
is in fact AWARE of your Conscious like 'AWARENESS', other than AWARENESS itself
or that any Component of your body, is AWARE of itself and have Discovered or Noted the Difference
between 'AWARENESS' and the Body, then the Definition of the Word LIFE needs to be re Defined,
and IF so then we discover a whole new way of looking at this experience involving both
the Species and Universe.

The other Question lays in just exactly WHERE are we experiencing this Universe.

Is it Outside the Environment of the brain, or does it just take Place within the 'Processing System'
of the Brain?

Or is the Brain acting as an 'Interface' between LIFE and the Experience (universe) ?

IF so WHERE are the 'Images' and 'senses' relating to the Experience
being experienced.

Many believe the 'Images' are in the Visual Cortex of our brain but is this in fact the case ?

Imagery has suggested that the 'Images', seen in the 'Visual Cortex', are very crude or not that detailed
and the Mind interpolates it i.e. fills in the 'gaps'.

IF so WHAT is the 'Mind' and HOW does it function.

What is Visual Perception ?

Visual Perception:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_perception

Vision Science:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vision_science
Vision science is the scientific study of vision.

Vision science is a term used to encompass all studies of vision, such as how human
and non-human organisms process visual information, how conscious visual perception works
in humans, how to exploit visual perception for effective communication, and how artificial systems
can do the same tasks.

Vision science overlaps with or encompasses disciplines such as ophthalmology and optometry,
neuroscience(s), psychology (particularly sensation and perception psychology, cognitive psychology,
biopsychology, psychophysics, and neuropsychology), physics (particularly optics), ethology,
and computer science (particularly computer vision, artificial intelligence, and computer graphics),
as well as other engineering related areas such as data visualization, user interface design,
and human factors and ergonomics.

Which is based on the belief the Images we see are the same outside the Brain.

But IF the brain also acts as a Decoder/Encoder like system then this may be a False interpretation.

Just because most believe they eyes do in fact deliver to the brain the Images we presumable see
may in fact be false.

What is being delivered to the Brain and Visual Cortex may I fact be a completely different form
of 'Data', than presumed in the past ! An that it is the Brain which then decodes this data and in turn
'encodes' it into a Language which produces the Images and experience in an entirely different Environment
than we believe to date.  :)

Dreaming ...

http://www2.ucsc.edu/dreams/FAQ/

Frequently Asked Questions

This page will answer most of your general questions about dreams.

If you're looking for more information about our method of content analysis, click here.

If you were hoping to find information about how to interpret a specific dream, you should probably look
on a different Web site.

Is it our Brain which produces the Imagery and experience OR are these Images and experiences
taking place in another Processing Environment NOT in the brain and the Brain
and its Peripheral's, the eyes being only one of a number of Peripheral's)  is ONLY an 'Interface'
between reading the 'Data' presented and the Environment, the Experience is actually recording
these events ?

Or may find the brain is in fact a complex 'Pseudo Processor', acting much like a Program filter
determined by our Genome which modifies this Data, and then relays it to this other Environment
where the Experience takes Place  ?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:52:17 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 08:51:11 pm »
Hi Matrix,

The mind is very weird at times...for several days my mind was too conceived with many issues that I could not concentrate to consider trying to continue to read, study or think about your threads, then today, somehow I have managed to at least go through some in more detail...

I do not claim to fully understand what Ive looked at but I think I have a clearer understanding and it does seem to be making some reasoning and possible logic in how you describe the video interfaces...so much so it would be hard to believe at this stage that what you are describing is not being made up....Although I am not a qualified Scientist or Computer expert to be able to really try to judge from other experience as to trying to make any comparisons in other science and technology as to could it seem possible or not using at least some similar background to make a more valid  judgement......I do have some engineering understanding that contains some science and have gained some computer understanding.. but not to what Id call high enough level to really try to judge what you are telling us...

But so far from what I think I understand... it seems to look very remarkable indeed....

I have to ask then....DO you have a video hand held type "Video Interface Device"  that is NON Human ?..or are you using some sort of human device to use to still be able to obtain similar experiences as you describe ?

Every Day I go from this experience, (Universe) returning to Where I am experiencing this Universe.

The 'Video Interfaces' I am revealing, are the ones we use at this source.

Here in the experience, (Earth/Universe) we can use a similar device/s using the Technology present
in this program.

The genuine Article is a little different as it uses LIGHT only but by the methods I am showing we can
link back to the Other End and use the Processing System of LIFE.

So are you suggesting that in times of Jesus Christ that the writings back then describe he had such a hand held device ?

upon trying to read the writings you show...Im not sure it clearly shows us that..although it may have somethings that could suggest possibilities of being such a device...but I don't see it as clear evidence..as yet..unless  ive missed something..
My assumption is based upon my quick browsing..not a greatly detailed analysis as yet..

In this writing it refers to the small hand held Video Interface I am revealing.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ Chapter 2 verse 17  Quote;

17 He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
The word now used as churches was instead 'The Assemblies of Lights' at the time of this Greek writing.

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,

More about this later.

As you can see it is a matter of overcoming the world NOT just believing in an Idea.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:56:26 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 05:18:03 pm »
Astr0
But so far from what I think I understand... it seems to look very remarkable indeed....

I have to ask then....DO you have a video hand held type "Video Interface Device"  that is NON Human ?..or are you using some sort of human device to use to still be able to obtain similar experiences as you
describe ?

The 'Processing System', I have been describing isn't anything physical, but instead a 'Conceptual' System
which is Already in existence, and has been since the 'Awakening'. (Dawn)

It is in us all and is responsible for Generating WHAT is believed to be our real World.

But that is because the Processing System is Flawlesss !

From an Ancient writing Quote;
"When will the repose of the dead come about,

and when will the new world come?"

He said to them, "What you look forward to has already come,

but you do NOT recognise it."

This is because we are talking about a System 'Upgrade', Nothing Physical !

So the 'System' I am revealing, is just that a 'System' involving the 'Communication Functions'
used in the 'Dialogue' between the 2 'Ends' of the Mind, within or through a 'Conceptual Processing System'.

To date in the earth program some play around with Virtual Processing Systems ...

Virtual Processing System:

n.
A software program that emulates a hardware system.

But 'Conceptual Processing Systems' also exist; Still to be discovered and understood on/in Earth.

By Conceptual I don't mean, Conceptually on my part !

A 'Conceptual Processing System', is one which already exists, and involves a 'Dialogue'
or 'Communication Process', involving 'Concepts' which have existed from the beginning or more correctly
'The Awakening'!

So the only thing required is 'knowledge' and 'understanding' of the Language used, which I am revealing
in my Private forums here in Peggy.

The 'Communication' is Visual based, and can be used in the Technology here on Earth,
involving any 'Video Display' which is used as a 'Drawing Board' or 'Tablet' whereby a dynamic
or movie like presentation, is used for Communication.

We can use any of our 'PC's', 'Laptops', or 'Smartphones', 'Ipods', 'Tablets', etc. as well as hybrid mechanical
video systems.

In other worlds, often Off Earth 'Optical Processing Systems' are used as 'Interfaces'.

Optical Computer Systems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_computing
Optical or photonic computing uses photons produced by lasers or diodes for computation.

Photons promise to allow a higher bandwidth than the electrons used in conventional computers.

Most research projects focus on replacing current computer components with optical equivalents,
resulting in an optical digital computer system processing binary data.

This approach appears to offer the best short-term prospects for commercial optical computing,
since optical components could be integrated into traditional computers to produce an optical-electronic hybrid.

However, optoelectronic devices lose 30% of their energy converting electrons into photons and back.

This also slows down transmission of messages. All-optical computers eliminate the need for optical-electrical-optical (OEO) conversions.

Application-specific devices such as optical correlators have been designed that use principles
of optical computing. Such devices can be used for detecting and tracking objects, for example.

But in the case of alien tech. they do NOT convert electricity into light, but rather collect directly,
to the source of Light.

The other 'Communication' method is more direct, and involves the Visual area of your Individual
'Processing System', but this is used on an individual basis.

In the case of the use, involving 'Video Interfaces', this is used for Communal 'Interfacing', such as
being used in Transportation and Leisure activities.

We observe the experiences involving this Little Universe from outside it much as you do in the case of
1st person games on/in Earth.

In your 1st person games on Earth, you observe the game on a screen and sometimes use a mouse
and keyboard.

And so it is with our 'Real Selves' we observe the game or Happening on a screen too, called our 'Field of Vision' !

It just produces a more direct form of experience than what you use on earth.

Never the less a Monitor or screen is used at the Outer 'End' of the Inner to Generate the 'Holograph'
in our 'Visual Cortex' of the brain.

Bearing in mind the 2 'Ends' of both the Mind and the separate 'Processing System' the Mind uses.

So we have in both cases an 'Inner' & 'Outer' of the 'Outer' and an 'Inner' & 'Outer' of the 'Inner' as explained
early in my Private Forums in Peggy.

Astr0
[/quote]So are you suggesting that in times of Jesus Christ that the writings back then describe
he had such a hand held device ?[/quote]

YES.

The remnant of such have been discovered dating back thousands of years in some form or other.
We are still discovering more to do with this today as we are slowly starting to understand more about
the history of Earth.

Astr0
upon trying to read the writings you show...Im not sure it clearly shows us that..although it may have somethings that could suggest possibilities of being such a device...but I don't see it as clear evidence..as
yet..unless  ive missed something..
My assumption is based upon my quick browsing..not a greatly detailed analysis as yet..

Example given in a preveous Post, Quote;
To him that overcometh will I give to eat
of the hidden manna,

:)

• Gold 253
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 08:12:29 pm »
This video caught my eye, while one in my family was watching 'XFactor Australia' ....

Watch the whole Video, and you will see in todays so called Modern world, 'Formats' from the 'Processing System'
are displayed.

Watch the 'Cuboid'.

Unfortunately in part of the later of the video the grain in the Opal screens of the cuboid, interfere with
what is portrayed by its "Strobe".

The Geometric frames displayed in the cuboid in one part of the Video, are from the Formats I have shown
in the past.   :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg5vhudG_5s[/youtube]

I also came across this church yesterday while driving, portraying the 'Double Square Star' so I stopped
and took a photo of it..

Yet many attending churches are so Superstitious about this, NOT understanding WHAT it is or anything about it.  :(

And certainly NOT knowing where it fits into the Ancient Writings ...

No one teaches anyone in the churches, about these Images.   :(

WHY ?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 08:43:55 pm »
No one teaches anyone in the churches, about these Images.   :(
WHY ?

Simple. The symbols were installed by the "Illuminati" like an Artist today signs his work. People have come to fear anything they think is associated with the evil "Illuminati" even though they cannot identify them

The Human Primate always fears that which he cannot understand...

WHY do the Churches not teach their flock? Well Educated Sheep would soon see the Light of Reason and leave the Church empty

8)

But also I highly doubt that even the average minister or priest understands the meaning. When asked they usually respond "It is not for us to question...." or similar platitude

Now Dartmouth College on the other hand TEACHES Sacred Geometry  like these HEXAGONS (yes they are Hexagons :P )

Pavement in Pompeii

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]