collapse

Author Topic: Radient Receivers  (Read 38072 times)

Offline Back

• Gold 95
Radient Receivers
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:26:35 am »
Hi All

I have finally started this thread with a lot of encouragement from Luke. I feel that I need to give some back ground before I get in details.

Three years ago I had never heard of radiant energy receivers or Henry Moray an just knew a little about Tesla. I became intrested in radiant energy on day when I heard a couple of guys talking about it. The on guy claimed that he was powering his barn with it.That really got me going. I started looking into then.

I found utube video ect that most of you have probally seen. I built a couple circuits and was excited when I was able to get a led to light. That was it and after a few months I lost intrest.

Part 2

Call it luck or Devinne intervention ( wont get religious) The guy was transferred to my department. after some time I was able to talk to the guy about his receiver. To make it short he did admit that he was able to power his barn with his receiver and the 120v in his house. To my disappointment he would not tell me how to do it. He did say it took him 20 years to get to this point study Tesla and Moray. As time went on I would tell him what I had learned. He would smile and say that is good to know.

Part 3

About 8 months ago I finally called him out. To my surprise he said I will show you. In his barn I saw a Tesla style flat plate antenna. going into a box. A wire going to a common copper ground rod. Out of the box wires going to a bank of 4 car batteries. Hooked to the batteries was a 5000 watt inverter.

Sorry if this is boring but I had to say it.
I wish that I could give the guy credit but he doesn't want the exposier.

Part 4 starts to get into details.

Bless
Shawn
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:01:29 pm by zorgon »

Offline Back

• Gold 95
Re: Radient Receivers
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:04:34 pm »
Thanks all that has read this so far. I have a short attention span when it comes to typing :(

Part 4
About 1 month after that he either took pity on me or got tired of me pestering him. He finally told me that you have an oscillator in it or it is just a toy.

If you search the internet looking for a radiant energy receiver using an oscillator you will find a few and fewer that might seem to work. I have spent the last 6 months reading about harmonics,resonant frequency, beat and music.

The circuit that i found that was most promising was posted in 2005 i think. Today I was able to back track and find the original site. It was updated this year and the circuit is no longer there. Maybe 15 posts.I will work on that  and see if it is still alive.

I hope in the next few days I will be able to post the schematic so we can comment on it.
Bless
Shawn
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:01:49 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:02:05 pm »
Okay so when I was a little wee lad  I had one of these...

...so can we make a big one and call it a Solar Turbine?

:o

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 08:14:03 pm »
Can we start by getting a definition of "Radiant Energy"?

From my point of view it is energy radiating from the sun... or other source. In that sense there would be many different types of "Radiant Energy Receivers"

I am assuming you have a specific one in mind?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:50:54 pm »
Radiant Energy Device...  pocket lighter/fire starter

On a larger scale

SEGS (Solar Energy Generating Systems)

Solar Energy Generating Systems solar power plants III-VII at Mojave Desert, California

So here we have the Radiant Energy focused on a pipe...

Heat transfer

The sunlight bounces off the mirrors and is directed to a central tube filled with synthetic oil, which heats to over 400 °C (750 °F). The reflected light focused at the central tube is 71 to 80 times more intense than the ordinary sunlight. The synthetic oil transfers its heat to water, which boils and drives the Rankine cycle steam turbine, thereby generating electricity. Synthetic oil is used to carry the heat (instead of water) to keep the pressure within manageable parameters

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »
Are you sure he wasn't playing with you and it was just a few solar panels hooked up to a charging system with batteries and an inverter.

Because it sure sounds like my set up.
Just asking,nothing more.

Peace,
K

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »
Not just 'solar' energy.
A radiant reciever can pick up a very broad spectrum, not only EM but cosmic rays etc.
I have some info to add here, will try to post it in a few days.
Good one, Back ;D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 10:10:59 pm »
not only EM but cosmic rays etc.

Well back in High School they told me Cosmic Rays were on the Em spectrum :P

But yeah I think Paul Brown's nuclear battery worked by absorbing gamma rays directly like a solar cell converts light.

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 10:11:42 pm »
I understand how it could work,with my background in electronics,but the signal is so weak,how would one amplify it without losing efficiency?
How would you generate enough electricity to actually be able to use it practically.

The flat panels described sounded more like a solar panel then an antennae array of some sort.

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 10:20:09 pm »
So,a whole lot of tin foil that could be use as a trickle charger for the battery bank.

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 11:31:54 pm »
Tesla used 'insulated' aluminum plates suspended above the ground. You can duplicate them by using Lamination blanks and Aluminium Sheets. (Lamination Blanks: You know, you use then to laminate paper to preserve it :) )

Radiant energy is everywhere, it comes from Galaxies, Stars, Planets and Atoms.... it pervades space and flows everywhere :)

The fact that the plates are 'insulated' means this isn't normal electricity that utilises current! It is a 'currentless' energy :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:34:22 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 11:53:11 pm »
Define currentless energy.
Never heard of that.

There has to be some sort of movement of electrons to make any thing happen.
Take a fully charged capacitor,which seems to be what you are describing.Nothing is going untill you discharge it,thus the electrons are moving creating a current operating the load,ie a motor or lightbulb..

I guess I need to be enlightened.

It sounds like you are describing a battery that is charged by radiant energy.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:01:07 am by kdog »

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 12:11:28 am »
Hey,starwarp,just trying to undo all my working knowledge of how electricity works.
Then I saw your signature.

Once physicists grabbed hold of electricity all knowledge of it ceased. Electrons have nothing to do with the flow of electricity. Electrons are the rate at which electricity is destroyed. Electrons are the resistance.

So,if electrons are destroyed,which is plausible,how do they get there? do they flow there or not.do they just go poof and they are gone?

I'm just an old elevator dude with an associate degree in electronics from 30 years ago.
So,
I'm willing to learn.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 02:06:47 pm »
Just passing through..

Thank you Starwarp, spot on.I remember reading that Tesla used highly polished plates for more efficiency.
Has anyone tried this?
Yes Kdog, there is limitless energy all around us, enough even, to warp time, create matter etc etc.
You see how everything is linked to everything else? ;)

Later!

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 06:31:43 am »
Hi All
Thanks for all the replies. I was to sick to reply yesterday but am feeling some what better today.

Kdog
I do understand your concern about it being a hoax. If it was it was very elaborate. He would of had to drill holes in the concrete floor for extra wires. I also saw the plate antenna. I also received a degree in electronic engineering in 1990. I have mostly worked in a manufacturing plant since then. The things that I have run across the last few years has made me rethink all I thought I new about electricity. By the way the guy I have been talking about is a Master electrician.

OK my Plate antenna Is galvanized steel and insulated with clear spray plastic. 7redorbs convinced me to go with that plate. He is a pretty smart guy. I cant say that I really remember why other than it has something to do with the zinc.

My thoughts on how the circuit can get such a large out put changes at times. The circuit is really just a L C tank. A simple amplifier. I believe that the circuit is amplifying a harmonic of the earths resonant frequency. If that is true then selecting a starting point for the frequency is just a guess. My best guess is 60KHZ it is the close 60Th harmonic if the earth resonant frequency and a multiple of 60HZ  :o

Bless
Back

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56