collapse

Author Topic: A relevant, very powerful quote  (Read 9106 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
A relevant, very powerful quote
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:06:26 am »
From Sasha:-

Question: Can societies lesser advanced than you have the same system?

Absolutely, no question. But it can't happen now on your planet while you are in the present level of fear.

If one day the President of your world said,

"Okay, from now on we have the Pleiadian Equal Value System."

There would be tremendous hoarding because you would not believe you deserve it. You would feel like you would have to "get" as much as you could before someone changes their mind.

Technologically, you could create this. Emotionally, you are not at this point yet. There is too much invested in lack. There is too much invested in the belief of the haves and have nots in your world. There needs to be more internal transformation until you can embrace the Pleiadian Equal Value system or your own version of equal distribution of wealth which is not communism.

Please do not take this as an insult about your society. Obviously this game of lack and wealth still serves you, otherwise you would not be playing it. So in that, there is value. When you move toward the idea that we were just talking to you about regarding being self-responsible, holding your wealth in tangible ways and living in a community lifestyle, that is the precursor to the Pleidian Equal Value System.

When you are in a community where everyone is self-responsible, you naturally share what you have with others. You know that they will naturally share what they have with you - not out of a sense of obligation or a communistic credo, but simply because you care about each other. That is the seed which begins germinating the Pleiadian Equal Value System.

Many of you are crying out for a new way. You are also feeling drawn to being around other people. It is almost as if you are tired of creating boundaries around you. You are tired of building a brick wall.

Speaking of investments, another thing that is good to invest in is yourself. Learn a skill, or create something that can be bartered. That is a tangible investment. Usury (borrowing and lending at interest) is what has caused all the problems in your current system.

Your government is in debt to foreign creditors. Everyone is in debt to someone. This is all because somewhere down the line, usury began to be used. In the most sacred religious texts on Earth, it has been one of the biggest evils! It is through the door of usury that much corruption happens.

If you become more self-responsible and affiliate yourself with others who are choosing the same, you will always have what you need when you need it. Always. It is a very different way to live. Eventually, this can be one of the roads that leads to the Pleiadian Equal Value System.

For those of you who do not know what we are talking about regarding the Pleiadian Equal Value System, it is very simple. It may even sound too simplistic.

Everything in our society is equal to everything else. We'll use an analogy. I can go into a "supermarket" and get my groceries. I won't purchase them, I'll simply walk out with them. However, whenever someone comes to me for my service, I give them my service. This allows everyone on my planet to do what excites them and not worry that they can't make a living at it.

Your value system now is totally arbitrary. In community, those arbitrary values go out the window. You can't keep changing them to suit your purposes. We view our planet as one holistic unit.

Once we were speaking to someone about this and they were very critical.

They said,

"Well, who is taking out the garbage, since no one could possible be excited to do that?"

No, no one is excited to take out the garbage. However, there have been plenty of people (inventors) who were very excited to invent a device to get rid of the garbage!

That is a symptom of a holistic organism.

Where there is a need, there is someone to fulfill the need. This is how our society works. We know this is very alien to you. Look at how many hungry inventors there are on your world who want to invent alternate fuel sources. There are people who want to invent new forms of waste disposal. There are so many people who want to invent things to take away the displeasing things that you have to deal with.

If you suddenly let go of your definitions and your rigid constraints and learned to follow your excitement every day, you would create this! It is just a matter of time until you do. Right now there are still too many people hoarding power, money, and living in fear.

I can't stop wanting this.  I can't.  I think the single biggest reason why I'm scared of the idea that Christians could be right, and she and the others claiming to be her species are literal Hell-spawned demons, is because even if that was true, I'd honestly keep wanting what she claims to have, and to continue to listen to her, regardless.  I wouldn't be able to help myself.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:14:30 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: A relevant, very powerful quote
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 07:00:47 am »
I think the single biggest reason why I'm scared of the idea that Christians could be right, and she and the others claiming to be her species are literal Hell-spawned demons, is because even if that was true, I'd honestly keep wanting what she claims to have, and to continue to listen to her, regardless.  I wouldn't be able to help myself.
Don't worry mate.  How can that message be spawned form a demonic entity?  Yes, you may disagree with some of it, as I do, but it is clearly a positive message.

What kind of nonsense would it be to believe what they say?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 10:56:48 am »
I have to say that I disagree with the assessments here - insofar as, if We created abundance as Our economic model, with social currency only, We would not be hording in case someOne "changed Their mind."  Once free energy is flowing, no amount of mind-changing is going to take it away.

It still seems to assume scarcity paradigm conditions...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 11:01:28 am »
It still seems to assume scarcity paradigm conditions...
That's why it is relevant to now.  We are not living in an abundance paradigm yet.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 11:57:42 am »
There would be tremendous hoarding because you would not believe you deserve it. You would feel like you would have to "get" as much as you could before someone changes their mind.

Technologically, you could create this. Emotionally, you are not at this point yet. There is too much invested in lack. There is too much invested in the belief of the haves and have nots in your world. There needs to be more internal transformation until you can embrace the Pleiadian Equal Value system or your own version of equal distribution of wealth which is not communism.

I disagree, as I have said.  This seems to imply We will all go hoarding if We have free energy and robots for any necessary thing as if these things will disappear.

It says We're "not ready."  I say We are - but that the ideas are suppressed, denied (like free energy), ridiculed, and otherwise propagandized against.  HUMANS are ready but the "farmers" won't let Us know that.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:26:13 pm »
Aargh!

Yes it is a scarcity system we have now, & it's mostly based on energy.

That in itself, is not even a problem, we've seen the discussions on that.

Amy, i'm sorry, but you are still looking too far ahead, maybe that's a good thing, since people will need to read books from you & others to see where they are going.

But for now,
This Pliedian thing is all very cool & stuff, i don't see the difference between this & the natural laws that (free) people will adapt, or the 3 laws that Amy swears by (there are 4, i'm sure of that ;))

Like i said, it is our duty (as humans) to help others (humans, animals,nature) and until we can all agree on that one simple question, we are doomed.

When i speak of 'awareness' i don't just mean the energy slave problem, i mean all of it.
We must be more aware of each other's needs, more aware of what's going on around us, more aware of nature, and of humanity in general.

First, we have to make them aware of the problem.

Then we make them aware of the choices they have (just to keep it democratic ;) )

Then we have to make them aware of the solution, which is in their own minds.
Yes yours and mine too ::)
We have a general concensus here that things are terribly wrong.
We know why, it's mostly down to our own human nature & being easily led by others.

We know what to do.......

I enjoyed the O.P. tremendously, thank you.

ETA: That was almost a Haiku... :o
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:30:19 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 12:23:52 pm »
[youtube]U9HtZFb_VtM[/youtube]

I'm not sure why, but I've really been immersing myself in Pleiadian stuff over the last four days or so.  I just find so much here that really does seem to make sense.  Some of it is still a little disconcerting, yes; but there's a lot that really resonates as well.  If Pimander was right about this material being part of some CIA mind control operation, then I guess I'm in serious trouble. ;)
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 12:59:35 pm »
I watched, Petrus, My friend, and saw both truth and lies.  The "new-agey" stuff felt so wrong, rather misinformational.  I think We would see things like reports of changed DNA by now...wouldn't You?  Or do They have that so wrapped up in secrecy that it hasn't leaked?

Though I do think We are God, I also think that it is Ours to work out in 3D+t.  Anything that suggests We will have help, will have biological changes, things sucking emotional energy from other dimensions...  I give low probability to.  The Terra Papers, on the other hand, I think are much closer to what is going on.

I do think Humanity is at a point where if enough of Us coalesce in specific goals We can do it.  I also think that there are non-Humans in this game, and are in control.  I do not say I am here to save Humanity.  I just find that I have been One who luckily has been given very specific knowledge and skills such that I could put together something that would work.  And I AM...trying to save Humanity - because I find I have something that I can give and it will take Us away from the system these in control Now have Us in.

If I had this and did not at least TRY, what would I say of Myself when I die?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:07:50 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 01:06:17 pm »
I watched, Petrus, My friend, and saw both truth and lies.  The "new-agey" stuff felt so wrong, rather misinformational.  Though I do think We are God, I think We would see things like reports of changed DNA by now...wouldn't You?  Or do They have that so wrapped up in secrecy that it hasn't leaked?

I will admit that I've truthfully never believed in that idea.  I tend to view that as being more analogous for a different state of mind.  I don't think anyone's DNA is changing; although it has only been a few people relatively speaking of course, people have been getting to the end stage of religions focused on the idea of enlightenment or divine realisation, for probably 6,000 years now.  That isn't something recent.

If I had this and did not at least TRY, what would I say of Myself when I die?

I think it is important to try; very important.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 01:10:54 pm »
Thank You, Petrus.  I appreciate the affirmation of the need for what I am doing.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 08:20:29 am »
I disagree, as I have said.  This seems to imply We will all go hoarding if We have free energy and robots for any necessary thing as if these things will disappear.

Amy, what Sasha is saying, is that an Abundance Paradigm first needs to exist within people's hearts and minds before it can exist physically.  She means that even if some of us were able to implement TAP from a purely technological point of view, people would likely still behave in the same way, (at least at first) because of the fact that it needs such a radical value system shift as well.  People need to think differently; and very few of us do.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 06:32:31 pm »
And I say if it hits the tipping point, We will be thinking in the right frame - and then We'll implement.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:23 pm »
We all want a better system and clearly the present order is decaying.  Unfortunately, this stuff sounds like commune ideology from the '60's that did not end well.

Yes, I want to believe..... and I'm hardly alone.  The whole Western world is getting desperate for hope and some way out of this economic dead end that the 'experts' and pundits can't understand or fix.  I fear that if Dec. 21 ends in disappointment, we could see a wave of suicides.  Some folks could even rationalize that such is their ticket to a higher dimension.

Unless there is a sudden, miraculous transition to ET- built Paradise, we're gonna have to adapt.  Part time jobs, barter, 3-D printers, and free (or very cheap) energy will get us by.

I think the Pleaidian stuff requires a strongly unified consciousness - and I don't just mean just attitude. I'm talking ESP-level telepathy/empathy.  If they could give us that,  it would be a huge help.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »
I think the Pleaidian stuff requires a strongly unified consciousness - and I don't just mean just attitude. I'm talking ESP-level telepathy/empathy.  If they could give us that,  it would be a huge help.

Yes, it would.  I admit that I have problems there as well; "unity," is still more or less a swear word in my vocabulary.  That doesn't mean that I think we should all be killing each other; but a unified geopolitical scenario, is one where you have intense concentration of political power.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 08:24:26 pm »
Perhaps it has to do with the times and seasons.........but sometimes I feel like I'm gritting my teeth while flinching in agreement on some things these days.

I've never liked Obama but I am forced to admit that he might end up being a very remarkable person, perhaps even chosen as the 2012 crowd thinks.  He may have prevented WW3 and turned the tables on the warmongers very competently.......

http://www.presidentialufo.com/barack-h-obama/474-obama-ufos-and-the-first-100-days?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

And he may have bigger surprizes in store, as above.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56