collapse

Author Topic: One thing no one can disprove...  (Read 58803 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: One thing no one can disprove...
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2014, 05:58:21 am »
More than 80% of the info online at TLM is backed up by official documentation and links to source.

No belief required   :P
There's always a need to believe, we have to start believing in some thing and go from there, but even if we believe in something it shouldn't make us think that what we are believing in is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as they use to say. :)

Also, if something is based in those 80% and in some or all of the remaining 20%, I don't think we should give it the same weight as something based only on those 80%.

And do not forget you like us because we found a few anomalies that have YOU stumped   8)
Don't worry, I have a good memory. ;)

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2014, 10:00:00 am »
If the Saturn V was a true wonder of the age as you put it. Would you please post the Saturn V construction drawings? I'm not talking about the few (I have them) general arrangement drawings, but the actual constructions drawings?...Are they still classified after 40 years or so?
Not saying they didn't exist or launched but we have all the Apollo/Mercury/Gemini drawings, just not the Saturn V...
Now circling the earth several times, cut to the studio for the landing on the moon and eventually, coming back to Earth and cut to the CBS/NBC/ABC newsfeeds...Ahhh there you have it...

I'll see what I can find within the archives I keep on the Apollo/Mercury programs as well as the rockets themselves. I need to unpack all that here soon anyway for the space section of an online property I'm finishing the build out on. As I recall, I have some basic tech sheets...and of course, half the world watched them launch many times over.

Some of you guys are new here and I'll also include some that have been here for a very long time, try, OH TRY going to www.thelivingmoon.com and do some reading... ::)

I'll get to looking over more of that. Of course, it is important to note... Some of us are new to a specific website, while being familiar with some topics to various levels, from long years of learning and following them, too.

Oh and btw,,,the shielding on the Apollo craft were woefully inadequate for going to the moon...Just saying.. ;D

So we can count you among those who think the Apollo and Mercury programs resulted in a ..hoax? scam? However we'd term it, I suppose. That is what makes the world interesting though. Everyone has their own informed and educated opinion. ..or do you figure they had shielding beyond the claims, and so DID go?

Personally, I'm still awaiting word as to where the men went, for each mission sent to the moon, if the moon wasn't it? The world watched them take off, and then watched them plucked from the sea. You figure they just ran orbital circles for the proscribed time period then came down to meet the Carriers at sea? I suppose anything is possible if first we assume nothing is too wild.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2014, 05:34:51 pm »
Regarding this one:

Is there any other way that movement happening without the astronaut being lifted by something similar to a wire?
Yes, to me it looks like the left hand of the astronaut on the ground is grabbing the right hand of the other astronaut, and he pushes himself up using the other astronaut as support, besides using the legs to help getting on his feet. We can see the astronaut on the right compensating the extra weight when the other one is getting up, which also supports the idea that the astronaut on the left used the other as support to get up.

PS: sorry for taking so long to answer. :)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2014, 06:08:21 pm »
Compare body behaviour to that seen while simulating moons gravity on earth ....  :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2014, 06:25:27 pm »
Compare body behaviour to that seen while simulating moons gravity on earth ....  :)
With the same suits and difference in pressure between the suits and the exterior?

• Gold 253
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »
With the same suits and difference in pressure between the suits and the exterior?
Yes.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2014, 02:18:59 am »
Where are those images available?

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2014, 02:28:48 am »
Yes, to me it looks like the left hand of the astronaut on the ground is grabbing the right hand of the other astronaut, and he pushes himself up using the other astronaut as support, besides using the legs to help getting on his feet. We can see the astronaut on the right compensating the extra weight when the other one is getting up, which also supports the idea that the astronaut on the left used the other as support to get up.

PS: sorry for taking so long to answer. :)

ok.. fair enough.

now look at this one... when something falls from the astronaut's backpack: (its the same episode btw)

go to 1:26
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqi5ckFr1Ow[/youtube]

ShaddHammer9 meses atrás (editada)

We analysed this in physics. Forget for now about the idea of centre of mass for now, there have been plenty of people talking about wires and such. instead let's look at some basic physics. at about 1 min 35 look for the item falling from his backpack. For this we will be looking at the basic "SuVat" equation (S = distance, u = initial velocity, V = final velocity, a = acceleration and t = time), you need at least 3 variables in order to work out anything of value. Estimate that at 1.5 metres off the ground, that is S. OK good now look for the framerate of the original film which is in NTSC format. which is 30 per second. and it fell for a total of 17 frames. and U being 0 as the initial velocity.
Using the equation S = ut+1/2at² where S = 1.5, U = 0 and t = 17/30 seconds we are looking for the acceleration (which will give us the gravity) this gives us 1.5 = 0 x 17/30 + 1/2 at². 0 times 17/30 here being pointless for obvious reasons we simplify it to 1.5 = 1/2a17/30² or 2S=at². re ordering this you get 2S/t² = a. given that 17/30 is 0.56 (rounding this rather than using the recurring digits to simplify) then 0.56² is 0.3136 then continuing we proceed with 3/0.3136 which gives us 9.57 (rounded to 3 significant figures) this gives an acceleration of approximately 9.57, what exactly does this mean or have to do with a hoax, well I am glad you asked! Basically the earths gravity is 9.78 m/s². Pretty darn close right, well what about a margin for error of estimating the height? good question! Let us compare this to the moons gravity which is 1.622 m/s², now even with a much larger margin for error there is no way the calculations could be that far off... seriously look up the equations and try it yourself. The item falling from the astronauts pack is accelerating at earths gravitational speed. nuff said. However PLEASE feel free to correct me if I am wrong.?

It fell like its under Earth's Gravity.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2014, 02:45:54 am »
The Lunar Lander had a single skin... it had no airlock

Explain to me how THIS twisted piece of cardboard  :P was air tight

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2014, 02:48:52 am »

• Gold 253
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2014, 03:41:45 am »
Where are those images available?

Were such simulations produced in their training before supposedly going to the moon ?

I know they experienced higher G forces in a Centrifuge and weightlessness in Water tanks
and Aircraft performing required manoeuvres.

And I seem to remember seeing something in Peggy some time ago, where they were
supported by wires or other, to practice walking or hoping as believed would be the case
on the Moon ?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2014, 05:58:19 am »
Were such simulations produced in their training before supposedly going to the moon ?
I don't know, as you said "Compare body behaviour to that seen while simulating moons gravity on earth" I thought you knew. :(

I know they experienced higher G forces in a Centrifuge and weightlessness in Water tanks
and Aircraft performing required manoeuvres.
Neither of those have the same difference in pressure between the suits and the exterior, unless the aircraft had a vacuum chamber, but even then weightlessness is not the same thing as the gravity at the Moon's surface.

And I seem to remember seeing something in Peggy some time ago, where they were supported by wires or other, to practice walking or hoping as believed would be the case on the Moon ?
Again, those are not the same conditions as on the Moon, so I suppose there's nothing to compare these images to. :(

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2014, 06:02:48 am »
Id love to know who moved the camera to follow the Lander AND  who ZOOMED out.

Also the " Ascent stage" dosent resemble all the other pictures that we see of it. look carefully
its completely different.
because its a model.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 06:26:10 am by Elvis Hendrix »
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2014, 06:14:30 am »
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2014, 06:27:34 am »
I saw a documentry on the Apollo landing, can't remember the name though, and it explained how that shot was done.
A young engineer, panned the camera up with a joystick. Now they knew there was a time delay and he practiced timing the pan with the delay. They all were surprised how well it came out.

so now you know..

Rock...

btw...I believe we went to the moon, just not the way it was protrayed.

Rock...
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56