collapse

Author Topic: actually being pres was never the goal  (Read 13351 times)

space otter

Re: actually being pres was never the goal
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 07:17:47 am »

gold to pets r us..

as a female i am offended by him
as a citizen i am offended by him
as a thinking adult i am offended by him

only a few headlines..

WORLDPOST
Ecuador Admits Cutting Julian Assange’s Internet Over Election Meddling
WikiLeaks has published hacked documents from Democratic officials, including information pertaining to Hillary Clinton.
 10/18/2016 06:45 pm ET | Updated 11 hours ago
Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa has long backed Assange’s right to free speech and has also supported Clinton publicly.

“For the good of the United States and the world ... I would like Hillary to win,” he told broadcaster Russia Today last month.

Watch Women Explain Why Trump’s Comments Are More Than ‘Just Words’
“It happens every day.”
 10/18/2016 04:02 pm ET | Updated 17 hours ago

http://testkitchen.huffingtonpost.com/a-timeline-of-women-accusing-donald-trump/2/

On October 8, The Washington Post published footage from 2005 of serial misogynist Donald Trump bragging that as a famous man, he can get away with

anything

www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/28/donald-trumps-defense-of-not-paying-taxes-is-remarkable/

Donald Trump’s defenses of not paying taxes pretty much say it allallBy Aaron Blake October 2

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/presidential-race-causes-spike-in-crisis-center-calls/ar-AAj7oMK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP
Presidential race causes spike in crisis center calls
USA TODAY USA TODAY

Melania Trump had a long list of people she blamed for her husband’s present troubles5 / 48
Washington Post - Washington Post The Washington Post Janell Ross
10 hrs ago
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:26:44 am by space otter »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 08:20:27 am »
Based on what Ive seen so far, both options are total failures at convincing anyone we are headed for success and rebirth of this great nation.

That being said, recombining efforts to rekindle the oneness we shared as a nation, which was lost during the industrial revolution at the behest of big money, is the key here, and the divisiveness of great minds being polarized has been a downfall any true observer could not deny.

Ballyhoo on all you want, but neither candidate offers any hope for a rise back to greatness, unless those whose votes they shill on for remember how to use the hermetic principles to solve our most complex issues.

That would be all of us, previously divided, or not, coming together to see the heinous nature of the underbelly of our so called leadership, and its quest for full and total world domination over the "serfs" they have so mistakenly named as such...us.

Good luck to you all in the coming months, evil will be exposed for all to see, and answers will come with quickening pace, hopefully in the form of solutions, and not just more knee jerk reactions in the form of death, and war...

Of that we shall see indeed.

Cheers
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 10:28:46 am »
This is not Hillary's first run at the politics bucket, and she has so much very well known unacceptable political performance outcomes that should have disqualified her for any office, much less for the top job in the nation. Without a mainstream media that fails to tell the whole and true story about her, she likely would be on her way to jail, rather than on the ticket for president.
You did it again.  I specifically said I don't think she is the answer and for the sake of argument lets pretend Trump could be against anyone.  However good or bad Hilary is is irrelevant to whether Trump's policies are anything more than hot air.

And you still failed to explain how the policies will help with the real problems in the USA and world.  I was definitely not looking for a list of policies....  If the policies are not real solutions (just simple answers to complicated problems) then there is no point having them.

Based on what Ive seen so far, both options are total failures at convincing anyone we are headed for success and rebirth of this great nation.
Precisely.  8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 12:16:48 pm »
Unfortunately for us "NONE OF THE ABOVE" is NOT an option :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 12:18:12 pm »
gold to pets r us..

as a female i am offended by him
as a citizen i am offended by him
as a thinking adult i am offended by him

So I take it you won't be voting for Donald?  :P

::)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2016, 12:19:07 pm »
I should frequent this site more frequently now that Le and petrus4 are back and y'all have become involved. Lol.

Greetings from St Augustine and Hurricane Matthew.

Peace Love Light
tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2016, 12:23:57 pm »
You should yes :P considering you are an admin :P

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 12:55:01 pm »
Paranoia?
Working with Vince von Doom on the DSN Magazine and publishing the Pete Santilli exclusive message from behind federal prison walls made me much hotter than I wuz.
Lol.
Two computer meltdowns and an illegal writ of possession got me evicted and on the street.
Coincidence!
Currently on the road doing disaster relief in the hopes of building a nest egg so as to survive the coming winter indoors.
From the tablet in North Carolina.
tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

space otter

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 02:03:10 pm »

Z said
So I take it you won't be voting for Donald?  :P

wow  ::)   ya got it in one....

right or wrong i have always felt i was voting for someone..
this year it is definitely the lesser of two evils

i wish i could believe that the bernie youngins would see it as a sign they need to be more involved ..but i fear it will only chase them away.

we're pretty much screwed anyway ya want to look at it

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 04:09:07 pm »
Interesting - - Trump is saying that if he is elected as President he will not accept the annual salary for a President. I suppose that would be a first, as I think it could possibly be a big surprise win for Trump - not a surprise for Trump, but a big surprise for all of the naysayers!!  8)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 05:17:07 pm »
Hillary will win, and when she does, every single person who advocated her winning, will learn to wish that they had voted for Trump instead.

The only real difference between these two is that Hillary knows what she can and can not say in front of a camera; but I honestly think she is more malevolent.  She's just also better at hiding it.

Remember; there is no moral difference between the two parties.  The difference is that the Republicans are openly psychopathic, while Obama as a Democrat makes Utopian speeches in public, and orders drone killings behind closed doors.  Hillary will do the same.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

space otter

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 01:16:33 pm »

Donald Trump Jr.:
 Becoming President Would Be ‘A Step Down’ For My Father

That’ll convince voters.
 10/20/2016 12:00 am ET | Updated 33 minutes ago
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-step-down_us_58083b7be4b0b994d4c42fcf?section=

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 01:51:52 pm »
Unfortunately for us "NONE OF THE ABOVE" is NOT an option :P

Well too bad Obama cant get a third term right?

"Something" makes me feel I will problably miss the guy, i mean... the options are   :'(

Ps. I find funny he says in that speech "no one is above the law, not even the president" ::)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

space otter

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 02:05:57 pm »

Richard Branson Recalls ‘Bizarre’ Lunch With Revenge-Obsessed Trump
The Virgin founder is the latest billionaire to trash the Republican nominee.

Richard Branson skewered Donald Trump on Friday, describing a “bizarre” meeting at some point in the past that left the British billionaire “disturbed and saddened.”

In a blog post on his website, the Virgin founder said the Republican nominee invited him over “some years ago” for a one-on-one lunch at his gilded Manhattan apartment. Soon after sitting down to the meal, Branson said, Trump launched into a vicious tirade, vowing vengeance on people who’d refused to lend him money during one of his six bankruptcies.

“Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help,” Branson, 66, wrote. “He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people.”

Branson said Trump “didn’t speak about anything else.”

“I was baffled why he had invited me to lunch solely to tell me this,” Branson wrote. “For a moment, I even wondered if he was going to ask me for financial help. If he had, I would have become the sixth person on his list!”

Valued at about $5 billion, Branson is now one of several people in the so-called “three comma club” to criticize Trump.

Warren Buffett, the world’s third richest person with $64.5 billion, admonished Trump earlier this month for refusing to release his tax returns. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, worth about $3.3 billion, has repeatedly antagonized Trump on Twitter and in the press. Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, whose wealth Forbes puts at about $43.6 billion, has called him “risky and reckless” and questioned the former reality TV star’s net worth.

Trump’s actual net worth is unclear. The real estate mogul claims to be worth $10 billion, but Forbes pegs his wealth at $3.7 billion. Bloomberg’s Billionaire Index valued him at $3 billion, and Tim O’Brien, a former Huffington Post editor and author of a book about Trump, claimed last year that the mogul could be worth as little as $150 million.

Even Charles and David Koch, the billionaire conservative megadonors, have refused to back Trump for president. Charles, worth $42.1 billion, compared Trump’s proposed policies on Muslims to those of a Nazi. David, valued at $17.5 billion, pulled his support for the Republican National Convention in July after it was clear Trump would be the party’s nominee.

“What concerns me most, based upon my personal experiences with Donald Trump, is his vindictive streak, which could be so dangerous if he got into the White House,” wrote Branson, who, as a British citizen, cannot vote in the U.S. election. “For somebody who is running to be the leader of the free world to be so wrapped up in himself, rather than concerned with global issues, is very worrying.”

By contrast, Branson said, the conversation at the first one-on-one lunch he shared with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton revolved around education reform, the war on drugs, women’s rights, conflicts around the world and the death penalty. 

“She was a good listener as well as an eloquent speaker,” he wrote. “As she understands well, the President of the United States needs to understand and be engaged with wider world issues, rather than be consumed by petty personal quarrels.”

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

10/21/2016 01:48 pm ET
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/richard-branson-trump_us_580a45b4e4b000d0b15658d8?section=

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 02:58:41 pm »
1. When Branson supposedly had this time with Trump "at some point in the past", it certainly was before Trump was likely years before running for President.

2. Does anyone really care about whether the very few (in reality) "3 comma people" choose to not support Trump? :) Quite a few of the "3 comma people" are at the heart of many of the things not supported by the people of this country, like globalism, man-made climate change, and etc.

2. This piece is very obviously written by someone (Editor's note) who is also anti-Trump, because his/her litany proffered in the editors note is pretty much democratic talking-points/slander! As far as Trump's commitment relative to Muslim integration which I heard directly several times (on tv) from Trump, was to simply suspend Muslim integration until "vetting them" was possible - because of today's Islamic terrorism world wide, that suspension/stopping is absolutely necessary.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter