collapse

Author Topic: Orlando: The latest false flag  (Read 2780 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Orlando: The latest false flag
« on: June 15, 2016, 06:07:01 am »
Given that it's been a couple of days now, most of you have likely heard of the recent alleged massacre at a gay night club in Orlando, Florida.  I'm listening to the chatter on http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy, and it seems that there have been sightings of trained crisis actors, amongst other assorted funny business.

I also found one parallel with Sandy Hook, as described in this article.  Apparently, just like Sandy Hook, there were initial eyewitness reports of multiple shooters, before the corporate media took over and the "lone nut," story became official, as it always does.

My money says that this is yet another attempt to hammer away at the Second Amendment, as well as produce all of the usual secondary effects which are beneficial for an ongoing American re-enactment of the foundation story of Judge Dredd.  I don't think this is going to add more fuel to the Islamophobic fire, but it will likely provide a public relations windfall for the gay movement.  Makes me wonder who wants to make the gays more politically powerful, and why.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Orlando: The latest false flag
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 02:37:41 pm »
petrus, my daughter works a half a block from that nightclub, and called me sunday am to let me know she was okay, then told me there were bodies everywhere as she watched the first responders dragging the dead and wounded out and were piling them into the beds of pick up trucks to take them to the hospital.

Considering my daughter is not part of a false flag op and has no reason to lie to me, I tend to take her account of what she witnessed first hand over the majority of the noise being generated by the talking heads...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 03:50:26 pm »
petrus, my daughter works a half a block from that nightclub, and called me sunday am to let me know she was okay, then told me there were bodies everywhere as she watched the first responders dragging the dead and wounded out and were piling them into the beds of pick up trucks to take them to the hospital.

Considering my daughter is not part of a false flag op and has no reason to lie to me, I tend to take her account of what she witnessed first hand over the majority of the noise being generated by the talking heads...

seeker

So many people in the area saw no bodies, but I know there is more then one way to have a false flag. The guy could have been purposely pushed to carry this out for instance. The guy worked for G4S I am sure you have read all of the stuff.

When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline SerpUkhovian

• Gold 17
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 04:24:54 pm »
With the news media focused on this event and the topic is choking social media, what I want to know is what the shooting is drawing attention away from that we should really be looking at.
Have you noticed since everyone has a cell phone these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 11:59:07 am »
I thought that I heard that this was the worst incident in the US since 9/11...in terms of people dying from created terror incidents..

With so much being in the news about the LBTG in the last year or two..or Migration.. / muslims... I would think that if it was a False Flag type incident that they could also include any type of groups..

I wonder if the Murder of a UK MP is also a type of false flag..that may even be to do with the up and coming EU or concerns over migration and MPs views on it..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9446.msg124712#msg124712

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 06:11:51 pm »
So many people in the area saw no bodies, but I know there is more then one way to have a false flag. The guy could have been purposely pushed to carry this out for instance. The guy worked for G4S I am sure you have read all of the stuff.

So, some people didn't see any bodies? Obviously some people did. So because some people didn't see any bodies, that makes it a conspiracy and a false flag operation?
Yes the guy did work for G4S, which gave him access to all the weapons he needed. His former partner reported his rantings to his superiors on more than one occasion. The reason nothing was done was because he was  MUSLIM and the company decided that they didn't want the stigma of profiling a MUSLIM.
Does that make it a false flag?

I think anyone that does think this is really, really reaching.

Rock....
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 10:10:21 pm »
It maybe that if the Evil P.T.B want to create more conflict between various groups around the World..and now its going to be Muslims hatred of Gays or LGBT...

Paul Watson makes an issue of it in this video.. where he says Labour UK govt are now supporting more Muslims views where 52% of Muslims want LBTG  people to be criminalised..

The left has chosen to protect the feelings of Muslims over the lives of gays.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dear-gays-the-left-betrayed-you-
for-islam.html

Are Govts now starting to give Muslims more power as more and more come in to various Countries..

From looking at the video or listening to his conclusion about it at the 4 min 30 sec mark...

there is no doubt that this could become a major issue..and God help anyone who maybe LTBG or who ever gets accused of being so , if they allow this is to become accepted..and the Govt gives more acceptance to the Muslims views on it..who say they want all such people to being seen as breaking the law, being arrested or to be Killed..

This may explain why we have been seeing so much in the media lately about LTBG issues with the likes of Transgender Toilets etc..

Then we have the likes of Alex Jones who suggest the Govt is putting hormones in our food and water to try to change our identities..

If there was a devil with an agenda..to bring further hell on Earth this is the sort of thing they may consider...

How long is it going to be to we all get labeled...be it us or our family members and friends..

then have every one else know ones personal info..that may later lead to intimidation etc by others..or groups labeling families or individuals..

They seem to be making claims of what they may class Children to be at very early ages...

Have they ever done this in prior earlier generations and do they label people in their medical records that is passed onto your school and employers..where some one makes a judgement on a person or their family..

then before one knows it they maybe restricted in their human rights..or freedoms of choice..

or is there such issues that are just nature and its known but never been explained...

the old age question of how people maybe graded or labeled..

or that in the past They have not or  do not ever tell us ..
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:36:46 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56