collapse

Author Topic: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians  (Read 16190 times)

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
Re: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 05:44:48 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7L92w9lL0U[/youtube]

blue female dragon (no brood)
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 05:48:04 pm »
good point.  either they are incredibly smart, or they are so intermingled genetically with humans, that you aren't going to see the difference.

Well according to both Joe and Jack's report they look human though the skin lloks pale and waxy  and they wear to much clothing in the summer heat... but its the eyes that give them away... I posted but stories several times... both talk about the eyes changing suddenly

But dang it  they have made lapel pin spy cams for decades that are high resolution and not detectable. That is how I got the Space Based Laser imgaes errr wait I didn't say that :P

Can't we just get one good picture from a trused source? 

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 05:50:25 pm »
dunno, would be curious, to say the least.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 05:53:42 pm »
a mount i have
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TshCq3YAQqg[/youtube]

albino drake. he's nice.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 06:04:36 pm »
Remember me telling those who will listen this planet is under the authority of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent. Thats reptilian in case you fail to puzzle together the pieces.

yes the Serpent is more prevalent in our past than any other reptilian and Chinese Dragons look more the Serpent that the Lizard. What I always found interesting is the Serpent is usually shown in a pair... not single

Look at the egyptian dandera light bulb with the serpent held within. They have six of them on the walls with giants and little people.

Yeah electricity - serpent power :P

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 06:09:58 pm »
Yeah electricity - serpent power

yeahhhhh.....
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 06:18:01 pm »
Also surely if they have been around for several thousand years we should have some other physical evidence of their existence in that of a skeletal remains or something. A proper analysis would have indicated it already. It's not like a Sasquatch where they are in the wilderness, they are supposedly intermingled with humans. They should be much easier to find evidence of.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 06:43:29 pm »
They should be much easier to find evidence of.

That depends on a few things;

A) Knowing what to actually look for
B) Assuming that their DNA would be different from ours enough to notice (we already consider rh- to be reptilian blood :P )
C) That they don't disolved on Death like they showed us on X-files

All reports seem to indicate that they look like us... and maybe in the past bodies have turned up a little different and they were put of as some mutation or deformity 

A thread on ATS says that a certain Reptilian race has TWO HEARTS... well are there any reports of 'humans' with two hearts?

NBC says:

Man with two hearts survives double-sized attack

At first there didn’t seem to be anything unusual about the man who, in 2010, reported to a Verona, Italy emergency room. He was short of breath, sweating, and had low blood pressure – cardiovascular trouble, no doubt. E.R. doctors see similar symptoms all the time.

But this man was very different indeed. He had two hearts.

“We haven’t ever seen anything similar to this case before,” Dr. Giacomo Mugnai said in an email.

GEORGE LIPPERT – Three Legs, Two Hearts

George Lippert was born in Germany in 1844. In addition to being born with three legs, he was also born with two functioning hearts although that condition was unknown until is autopsy in 1906.

So okay... so this Ahmad Arslan pipes in with...

This may sound odd to you people but In Quran ALLAH said “GOD did not give any man two hearts in his chest”Sura 33, The Parties (Al-Ahzãb)[33:4]. . .and to date whether you believe it or not not even a single word from Quran has been proved wrong.

That means they MUSt be Aliens :P  or Time Lords :D

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 06:46:47 pm »
Also surely if they have been around for several thousand years we should have some other physical evidence of their existence in that of a skeletal remains or something. A proper analysis would have indicated it already. It's not like a Sasquatch where they are in the wilderness, they are supposedly intermingled with humans. They should be much easier to find evidence of.

we do have evidence . for example, there's a fossilized skeleton they dug up recently that they attributed to some cave man they were missing in their chain. was doable without it but it helped flesh out the timeline.  once i saw that i realized they may be mixing and matching monkey skulls, gorilla skulls to reptilian frames and reptilian skulls to monkey frames and call them all cave men ancestors.

anyway, the skeleton looked nothing like a cave man or a monkey. it looked exactly like a reptilian.  i linked it on ats at one point.   then there's the elongated skulls of egypt, that were not the result of inbreeding or head binding. then there's all the artifacts, stories, lore out the door.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 08:26:01 pm »
we do have evidence . for example, there's a fossilized skeleton they dug up recently that they attributed to some cave man they were missing in their chain. was doable without it but it helped flesh out the timeline.  once i saw that i realized they may be mixing and matching monkey skulls, gorilla skulls to reptilian frames and reptilian skulls to monkey frames and call them all cave men ancestors.

anyway, the skeleton looked nothing like a cave man or a monkey. it looked exactly like a reptilian.  i linked it on ats at one point.   then there's the elongated skulls of egypt, that were not the result of inbreeding or head binding. then there's all the artifacts, stories, lore out the door.

Ike should have been able to come up with something then easy enough. If there is easy to find proof of their existence he should have had something to show Jesse.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:23 pm »
ellirium

what's that in your avatar?
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2013, 01:26:59 am »
I say I am a Dragon Protector... not that I am a Dragon. In my opinion it is only the Christians that have a dislike for Dragons :P All other cultures revere them and consider them lucky.

In Chinese astrology, I am a Dragon/Snake cusp; Dragon according to some interpretations, Snake according to others.  I will also say that the three Dragon years that I have experienced so far, have consistently been the most auspicious and active of my life.  Dragon energy appears to be good for me.

With that said, I do not feel a particularly high degree of trust or affection for the creatures, mythologically speaking.  I primarily view dragons as being symbolic of tyranny, and an impediment to self-determination.  The reason why, is because in virtually every story I have encountered them, anywhere you find a dragon, you inevitably find that the story is centered around the dragon.  Either the dragon is a menace, and needs to be exterminated for the common good, or the inverse is true; that there is some other sufficiently powerful threat to the rest of the society or world, that only a dragon can deal with it.  In either case, the result is the same; as long as the dragon exists, it calls the shots, and everyone else is at its' mercy. 

Game of Thrones is probably the best recent example of this that I've seen.  The Targaryens are depicted as tyrannical, inbred, and generally insane, but unfortunately the kingdom needs them, because dragonfire is the only viable defense against the White Walkers.  My ideal strategy in such a scenario would be to first allow the dragons to permanently exterminate the Walkers, and then apply a second Final Solution to the dragons.  It would only be after that, that Westeros would have a chance at genuine freedom.

Although I usually view Christians as psychological basket cases to a large extent, (although not the guy who inadvertently founded the religion, admittedly) the one area where I am inclined to agree with them, is their level of aversion towards reptiles.  Generally speaking, the reptiles as a group are usually in a bad position on the food chain, relative to humanity, (or definitely would be if they were big enough) and we know what that means, don't we boys and girls?  There's only room for one top level predator on this planet. ;)

So yeah; the best kind of snake, (or dragon) for the most part, is a dead one...and I would definitely extend that line of thinking to any hypothetical reptilian/human hybrids that might exist out there.  In their case, I would not come in peace.  Humanity is not for eating.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:43:44 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2013, 01:59:41 am »
yes the Serpent is more prevalent in our past than any other reptilian and Chinese Dragons look more the Serpent that the Lizard. What I always found interesting is the Serpent is usually shown in a pair... not single

That's because it's symbolic of a sine wave; not the animal. ;)

I believe that with all the snake imagery, the ancients were trying to depict energetic currents.  That meant that:-

a}  When they weren't trying to depict snakes, other people still assumed snakes were what was depicted, because the similarity was close enough to anyone who didn't know about electricity or the aether.

b}  Sometimes the ancients did deliberately use snakes as an analogy, because the snake was the only shape in visible Nature which was close enough to what they were trying to convey.  The Kundalini is referred to as the coiled serpent, for instance.  It is not, in fact, a serpent at all.  It is an energetic current; but its' form and pattern of movement is sufficiently similar that the analogy serves.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 03:13:12 am »
petrus

you need to write.  poetry, fiction, non-fiction, doesn't matter!  sheesh, you have the best vocabulary and your writing is smooth, like silk.
JOIN THE GAME!

deuem

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
Dragons from Europe eat people and breath fire.
Dragons from China do neither. deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56