collapse

Author Topic: 9/11 & Space Based Weapons.  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
9/11 & Space Based Weapons.
« on: May 11, 2013, 09:52:28 am »
I had wondered previously if any Scalar/EM based weapons had been used in the events 9/11...It was just a passing thought..However, when I saw and heard the video's of the basement "explosions" - I just assumed like everybody else - Controlled Demolition.

I mean, anyone with eye's to see knows that the buildings did not collapse by planes and fire's alone.

However, having just stumbled across this seminar by Dr. Judy Wood - I feel my previous suspicion of High Energy Beam weapons have cause to be plausible.

Dr. Judy Wood Ph.D

Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. She has research expertise in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, deformation analysis, materials characterization and materials engineering science. Her research has involved testing materials, including complex-material systems, in the area of photomechanics, or the use of optical and image-analysis methods to determine physical properties of materials and measure how materials respond to forces placed on them. Her area of expertise involves interferometry in forensic science. She taught graduate and undergraduate engineering classes and has authored or co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed papers and journal publications in her areas of expertise.

In the time since 9/11/01, she has applied her expertise in materials science, image analysis and interferometry, to a forensic study of over 40,000 images, hundreds of video clips, a large volume of witness testimony, analyses of dust samples, seismic data, and the analysis of other environmental evidence pertaining to the destruction of the World Trade Center complex. Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11. And, based on her analysis of the evidence she gathered, in 2007, she filed a federal Qui Tam case for science fraud against the contractors who contributed to the official National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report about the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. This case was filed in the US Supreme Court in Dec 2009. To this day, Dr. Wood's investigation and body of evidence as compiled in her book is the only comprehensive forensic investigation in the public domain.

http://drjudywood.com/articles/a/bio/Wood_Bio.html

Where Did The Towers Go?

Discussed in the book and seminar:

* Missing debris from all collapsed buildings (around 750,000 Tons)
* Molecular Dissociation of debris
* Lack of kinetic & Seismic activity
* Unnatural behavior of the 'dust'
* Precision/accuracy of the 'hits' - The surroundings remaining intact 
* Cars combusted from the inside with damaged rubber and engines
* Unnatural heat readings and self contained 'fires'
* Reports of oxygen tanks exploding (whilst isolated)
* Unnatural speed at which the tower 'dropped'
* The hurricane that should have met NY - But conveniently changed course.
* Strange behavior of those jumping - I.e removing their clothes.
* Magically rusted steal beams.
* Regular pattern of heat being reported, but without obvious source, e.g fire.

And much more more..

See related links for indication of what the video demonstrates:

http://www.examiner.com/article/scientist-directed-energy-weapons-turned-world-trade-center-into-nanoparticles-on-9-11

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam1.html

http://drjudywood.com/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWggCESyDg&list=PL199DDA6A5746CDFB&index=3[/youtube]

Dr. Judy Wood has openly made enemy's in her field, and openly received much criticism - As always ignore the source, and pay attention to the issue's raised.

There are still many unanswered questions in relation to the physics behind what happened to the towers, and in my mind EM/Scalar/Neutron/Phychotronic/Microwave capabilities certainly meet the criteria to cover some of the aspects mentioned above.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

deuem

Re: 9/11 & Space Based Weapons.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:06:31 pm »
Have you dug up any information on how long such an event would take. Is it an instant zap or minutes. Was it going on while they were falling or 30 minutes before. If you find out, I would like to see that video if it is available......Please note, getting UT is very hard for me and someone might have tosend it to me.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: 9/11 & Space Based Weapons.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 01:09:30 pm »
I'm not scientifically gifted myself, so I can only repeat what I have sourced (although I like to think they are reliable).

Dr. Judy Wood did not mention in what order said events occurred, however the presentation begins it's introduction after 'the planes hit'..She highlights strange events happening around the Towers (e.g cars), and only indicates the strange behavior of everybody within the buildings removing their clothes.

Then she focuses on what happened when the Towers dropped and the aftermath. 

The strange event's leading up to the 'collapse' could indicate presence of high energy prior to the main 'zap'

The logistics/ballistics of such an weapon would depend upon what technology they used.

This unclassified (and old) document outlines that Microwaves can be utilized in various ways depending upon frequency and length of time - It's states you can 'make someone real hot in 15 minutes' or 'cook em in 30'.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/72270971/Microwave-Radiation-Bio-Effects-of-Selected-Non-Lethal-Weapons

Of course Dr. Beter informed us in the 70's that Scalar weapons could be utilized from space within 2 seconds.

This has now officially peaked my interest, I will post any further findings  :D

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 01:13:25 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56