collapse

Author Topic: More Washed up feet in shoes found, Teleportation and Project Pegasus  (Read 12057 times)

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
A few years back there were reports of shoes/sneakers with feet inside being washed up on beaches. I remember thinking back things like gang related madness as more reports were on media I had the thoughts of I wonder if this is some kind of experiments gone wrong now I'm not sure if I was aware of the US doing things and I hadn't heard about Project Pegasus my first hearing about this was this year from Attorney Andrew D. Basiago talking about a secret DARPA time travel program. When I did I immediately thought this could be behind these shoes with feet in them being washed up.

Now listening to Andrew Basiago on Coast to Coast he has just stated @15m:00s  that a nine year old Boy "Lost His feet because of the water in the fountain"(if you end up in water the part of your body gets separated) on a Teleportation Experiment gone wrong Screaming I'm only Nine... poor kid.

[youtube]qqALYPuachc?t=15m00s[/youtube]

Salish Sea human foot discoveries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries
 Since August 20, 2007, several detached human feet have been discovered on the coasts of the Salish Sea in British Columbia (Canada) and Washington (United States). 
[...] As of January 26, 2012, ten or eleven feet have been found in Canada, and three in the US State of Washington..

Why are severed human feet washing up on the beaches of the Pacific northwest? 10/05/11  http://io9.com/5846221/why-are-severed-human-feet-washing-up-on-the-beaches-of-the-pacific-northwest
The Emerging Pattern of Feet
The first foot showed up on Jedediah Island, a gruesome discovery made by a tourist from Washington. The woman picked up a shoe on the beach and saw a sock inside it. She opened the sock, expecting to find a crab or a lump of sand and instead found a man's foot. The foot was in a shoe that was distributed largely in India in 2003. At the time, not much was made of it, except for the local press. Human remains often wash up on sea shores. When another foot, also belonging to a man, but clearly a different man, was found six days later on a nearby island, the wider press started taking note.
 Since then the discoveries have happened regularly. They cluster around the summer months. The most common month to find feet is August, though there have been discoveries in November, December, and February.
[...] Most of the feet are single, but four of the feet have been shown to belong to two people, bringing the total to nine people's remains discovered. Three of those people have been identified, and their deaths attributed to 'natural causes.' Some of the known victims were local, and thought to be suicidal during their lives.

Now looking for these reports it seems This is Still Happening.
(Searched-  shoes with feet washed on beach)

Sneaker with skeletal foot found in Ocean City, New Jersey  August 07, 2013 http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9198496
 New Jersey State Police are trying to identify the human remains found in Ocean City. [...]
The medical examiner said the remains are of a right foot inside a black Adidas ADI Rise 2 high-top sneaker, size 5½.
 Some of the toes have colored nail polish, but the gender and age are unknown.

Wondering, Really Wondering if this could be related to a Teleportation Project? as you may notice these Washed up Feet have always Puzzled me

regards
Zelong.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
its a natural decay process.csi the movie series had a eppisode about it.the shoe protects and slows down decay from fish feeding.the shoe floats but the body sinks.so the feet get carried with the shoes.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Wow.  I had not heard of this phenomenon, but yeah...

I would think it would have to be something other than merely random Humans losing feet...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
its a natural decay process.csi the movie series had a eppisode about it.the shoe protects and slows down decay from fish feeding.the shoe floats but the body sinks.so the feet get carried with the shoes.

Yes I understand that But in Fresh still Water as I've had a mouse in my stagnated pool that looked like it was in a submarine with the  build up of adipocere around the carcase. Sea water is moving this is why they are washed up and why in such a mass

Coroner solves mystery of human feet found on beaches
http://now.msn.com/coroner-solves-mystery-of-human-feet-found-on-beaches
 British Columbia coroner Stephen Fonseca says the source is a bridge over Vancouver's Fraser River, and most of the feet belonged to suicide victims.

So is the Coroner correct? Telling people it's ok.
Some of these shoes are children sizes. How many Kids suicide of the bridges here hhmm a cluster. Parents would asking questions.

If I remember some of these I had read about years ago beached on Mass and were cut through the tibia and fibula still attached. I'm searching through web now for more detail.

regards
Zelong

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
the csi show was actually about the feet washing up around the border between us and canada.im not sure of the exact details.now young children i would not understand but if legs broke on impact then it would explain separation at that point.i actually have a stepbrother that was a forensic pathologist and another stepbrother that has been a mortician for almost twenty years.

Dumbledore

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
Could we keep an Open Mind on this and look for something unseen.

The thing that is Odd- Not Right here is the Shoes still have the Feet in them. If we jump in the water with Runners on our runners will come off. If we dive into the water from a bridge Head first or Pencil dive(Feet first) our shoes will get ripped off.

So for these Shoes to still have Foot bones in them still, the People are either floated into the river or something with a directed Velocity has separated the Shoe and Foot from the Body.

I don't know the area as I'm in Sydney Australia. I haven't even started looking at Maps yet either I'm just going through all the reports online. I don't know what I'm looking for either I'm just checking them out to see what pops up.
Why has this only happened in British Columbia People Suicide every Day yet these Shoes with Feet still attached seem to be noticeable only in this area. Strange or what? I think it's isolated to the area

A Funeral Parlor doing something on the cheap or An ongoing experiment going wrong every Summer?

Here's a time line for nine of the Feet finds:

Updated: Ninth human foot found washed up on West Coast 27 Aug 2010
http://www.timescolonist.com/updated-ninth-human-foot-found-washed-up-on-west-coast-1.21333

regards
Zelong.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:36:37 pm by Zelong »

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
How many of the severed feet have been found in a tennis shoe(s) of sorts.

This would indicate a runner/jogger caught along an ocean beach running and ZAP! a teleport event occurs or the victim steps into a jagged open and closed dimensional rift while in water. I would speculate the foot would be amputated at the water line which would be the ankle above water as the foot sets down for the next step as the event triggers.

Another more plausible possibility is an unseen monstrous predator stalking the victim(s) and ripping the foot from the victim as it eats the remains at the waters edge. How could this occur without being seen, yes, that's a question needing to be answered.

There are predators stalking humans unseen and prey upon the person in an instant. This creature some how shifts perception and pulls the victim into an alternate reality that is just as unseen as the predator. Once the victim is taken, no search or calling the victims name will help. That victim is no longer with us here in this reality.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
pegasus is suppose to be a science forum i thought.im not saying your theory isnt plausible but all evidence should be looked at.also they may have a cadaver beach near by like the one in tennessee.to see how bodies decay.tide took some out.
also shoes that are laced up tight will stay on even on impact that is deadly.the decay rate is slower in the shoe that outside.
now if a portal was opening up.then i would think that it would be a clean cut.not jagged.but havent read reports.just theorizing.

Dumbledore

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
pegasus is suppose to be a science forum i thought.im not saying your theory isnt plausible but all evidence should be looked at.also they may have a cadaver beach near by like the one in tennessee.to see how bodies decay.tide took some out.
also shoes that are laced up tight will stay on even on impact that is deadly.the decay rate is slower in the shoe that outside.
now if a portal was opening up.then i would think that it would be a clean cut.not jagged.but havent read reports.just theorizing.

SG1 stargate is a glimpse into another reality kept secret from the everyday people. When the stargate opens, anything in the way of the portal opening, gets vaporized and the only shoes with feet remain.

There is an occult predator(s) stalking humans/animals in this world and operate planet wide.

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
Thanks for your help and interest.

Water current was one of my thoughts too, to look for a reason for so many feet floaters. I did find some interesting facts on the currents.

Canada’s Severed-Feet Mystery
“There’s a lot of recirculation in the region; we’re working here with a semi-enclosed basin. Fraser River, False Creek, Burrard Inlet—all those regions around there are somewhat semi-enclosed. The tidal currents and the winds can keep things that are floating recirculating in the system. They don’t necessarily get rapidly flushed out... False Creek is really a backwater.”

Than there's the EX-Cop  8)

Ex-cop baffled by severed feet mystery in B.C.September 1, 2011
Source: http://www.ctvnews.ca/ex-cop-baffled-by-severed-feet-mystery-in-b-c-1.691469Another foot has washed up in British Columbia -- the 11th found along the coastline in the last four years. But while B.C. officials say they don't consider any of the discoveries to be the result of foul play, a Toronto-based forensics expert is not so sure.
Forensics consultant and former Toronto Police detective Mark Mendelson says with this many feet being found in such a short period of time, he's suspicious something is up.
"I don't know whether you can look at this as just a coincidence," he told CTV's Canada AM Thursday.
Mendelson says one or two feet washing up on shore is weird enough; but this many feet, this often, is pretty fishy.  :P
"You have to ask yourself: why is this only happening on the West Coast? Why aren't these body parts floating up in Nova Scotia, or St. John's, or off the coast of New Jersey? Something is very, very strange here," he said

I have found every answer imaginable. Some even state, solved  :o

Agony of the Feet March 3, 2012 http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/agony_of_the_feet_hCEFrgxoPiIhL4Djff9JtJ
The average rate of recorded suicides in British Columbia is 500 a year — but the stigma is such that British Columbia has a very high threshold for putting that down as cause of death, and experts believe that the number of suicides annually may be much higher.

Even Migrants travel there to Suicide ::)

regards
Zelong.

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
Re: More Washed up feet in shoes found, Teleportation and Project Pegasus
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 03:50:32 pm »

SG1 stargate is a glimpse into another reality kept secret from the everyday people. When the stargate opens, anything in the way of the portal opening, gets vaporized and the only shoes with feet remain.

There is an occult predator(s) stalking humans/animals in this world and operate planet wide.
I hear you brother and thanks for your input with an Open Mind, no blinkers.

I went into ATS yesterday(it's been a few years) with my Head Gear on to warm up for My big splash returning to Forums and read a post that I remember from years ago from a Grandmother that had Her Grandson abducted while on a Camping trip in the forest didn't take in the name I see now, anyway frightening experience had by the young Boy it's talked about in this Coast to Coast interview below with David Paulides author of "Missing 411"

This talk of 9' Big Foots and Reptilians is a big one to open up to. Than I thought what do we do when we hunt. we camouflage ones self. Than it crossed my mind if I was a Reptilian I would rug up with a Bear Fur. So what if these Big Foot sightings are actually Reptilians hunting. Not crazy just thinking

Gigas this is what your talking about above it's an eye opener.
David Paulides on Coast to Coast
[youtube]snPM0UcBosM[/youtube]

Cheers Mate... enjoy

regards
Zelong.

Offline Zelong

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
    • Zelongs Bases
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 05:09:41 pm »
the csi show was actually about the feet washing up around the border between us and canada.im not sure of the exact details.now young children i would not understand but if legs broke on impact then it would explain separation at that point.i actually have a stepbrother that was a forensic pathologist and another stepbrother that has been a mortician for almost twenty years.

Sorry I forgot to ask, you mentioned your stepbrother's as their in this profession. What have they had to say about this case?
A forensic pathologist He would be very handy for knowledge in this field. Thanks. 

regards
Zelong.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 06:21:52 pm »
i dont speak to them but about once a year.but ive learned a few things from my stepfather over the years.the pathologist is now in administration at a boston hospital.the mortician quit for a year after a little girl got brought in.it was too much for him.he finally got his head right and went back to work at it.neither really likes to talk about their jobs.

Dumbledore

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 12:50:21 pm »
Another one washes up and is found on San Francisco beach.

13 or 14 such feet were found in the Pacific Northwest between 2007 and 2012.

Athletic shoe with a human foot still in the sneaker.

Looks like the shoe is undamaged but the foot seems to have been sawed off just below the shoe. Suspicious. That shoe looks to be in rather pristine condition for a foot to have decomposed in it while in water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2422912/HUMAN-FOOT-inside-shoe-washes-San-Francisco-Beach.html

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 04:49:18 pm »

Another more plausible possibility is an unseen monstrous predator stalking the victim(s) and ripping the foot from the victim as it eats the remains at the waters edge.

"...unseen...monstrous...stalking...ripping"...and merely 'eats' the foot?   :P

How about, "...ravenously devoured..."   :o

There are predators stalking humans unseen and prey upon the person in an instant. This creature some how shifts perception and pulls the victim into an alternate reality that is just as unseen as the predator. Once the victim is taken, no search or calling the victims name will help. That victim is no longer with us here in this reality.

We want some of what you've been smoking!     ;)

Why do they leave only one foot?    ::)  Or has there been a 'pairing' lately?    ;D

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter