collapse

Author Topic: My Travel around China  (Read 11315 times)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
My Travel around China
« on: January 02, 2014, 02:54:17 pm »
Everywhere I travelled around China I came across these “Gates”, which appear to be a mixture
of Chinese and Buddhist Art. It also appears in Taoist and other public places.

From what I know it appears that the Buddhist Sects ids NOT complete in their knowledge
regarding the “Communication Formats” involving the True Mind, LIFE or Awareness. (Consciousness)

I know this by the fact that the Format they portray is incomplete and the registration of the components
is NOT accurate.

I suspect they have the Formats for the Old Processing System but do NOT have the base Formats
for the New Processing System.

If they did, the graphic registration would be more accurate.

Here is one example of a “Gate” to an old Buddhist Temple in Beijing.

In this Post I will reveal the Processing Systems Components within this Art.

The Art involves the Communication Formats used in Communication between the 2 Ends
of the Mind ("Awareness" or LIFE)

LIFE or Awareness (The "Real YOU", NOT the flesh or human species) being the “Observer”.

The 2 Ends of the Mind involves the “Outer” End.
(That which Contains a Copy of The ALL in the Libraries of Each of our individual Processing Systems)

And the “Absolute Centre” End of our Mind, where were experience or observe the Program.
("Story" of your body on Earth)

Both Ends are Represented by Faces of a single Geometric "Plane", involving our own
Processing System of our LIFE, I.e. "True Mind", "Awareness", The "Observer" or what ever title
one wishes to give it.

Either end can "Write" to by our real selves (LIFE or whatever title we wish to give
the "Observing Component" of our "true selves")

The Format can be used in/on many different sizes and locations within the "Matrix Map"
depending on what we want to do.

Remember the Matrix (Lattice Work) I have presented is ONLY the “MAP”, which is used
to obtain the CORRECT "Registration" of the Formats used by our mind.

These are the 3 most common “MAPS” we will use to do this. (Shown before in my Posts)

This is the Complete Mx MAP of the processing System which was referred to as the “Soul”
in some ancient writings.

But I will refer to it as the Processing Systems Main processing “MAP”.

The  “Running Programs” take place within what was referred to as the Ogdoad in some Ancient writings such as.....

John’s Preaching of the GospelThe Acts of John 87-105

There are probably many other writings which refer to the “Ogdoad” too, depending on Translations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

But the context of the word “Ogdoad”, in “John’s Preaching of the Gospel” The Acts of John 87-105
means an eight sided geometric form.

The Ogdoad -- 8 -- was sacred because it was the number of the first cube, which form had eight corners.

What was, and still is known as the "Ogdoad".

Note the Large Octagon (8 Sided) containing 4 Large YELLOW Octagonal Frames and 5
smaller YELLOW Octagonal Frames.

And the “Core Processor” referred to as “The Man Child” (or the Son of Man) in some Ancient writings.

And the "Eye Matrix" MAP used in “Communication Protocol” between the 2 Ends,
of the "Processing System" of our own Mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_protocol

Within computer science, a “Communications Protocol” is a system of digital rules
for message exchange within or between computers.

When messages are exchanged through a computer network, the rules system is called
a network protocol.

Communicating systems use well-defined formats for exchanging messages.

Each message has an exact meaning intended to provoke a particular response of the receiver.

Thus, a protocol must define the syntax, semantics, and synchronization of communication;
the specified behaviour is typically independent of how it is to be implemented.

A protocol can therefore be implemented as hardware, software, or both.

Communications protocols have to be agreed upon by the parties involved.

To reach agreement a protocol may be developed into a technical standard.

A programming language describes the same for computations, so there is a close analogy
between protocols and programming languages: protocols are to communications
as programming languages are to computations.

The Eye Matrix MAP.

To begin we will use the Eye Matrix MAP while learning....

This allows us  to see anything either in this world (Earth & Universe/s) anywhere at any time
whether past or future.

But remember the future is like the branches of a huge “Tree”, so we can only observe the option available,
or create our own options but 1st we need to look at the simple app. involving the Vision aspect
of components within our own libraries. This is so we can't attempt to interfere with others
which is NOT possible anyway within the processing System.

It has to be understood that all activities is Policed by the Core Processor which is Integral with all
our individual Processing Systems so the Core Processor acts Independently, Automatically
and can NOT be changed as there is NO Editing formats available, to achieve this.
So the System is 100% safe and can't be hacked.

If we attempt any corrupt behaviour we will find the Core Processor will educate us independently
without being swayed by our own desire so be careful what you ask for.

If I were to attempt doing harm to any other it cannot be achieved but rather the "Core Processor"
will turn it back on myself educating me NOT to attempt it again...  LOL.

Now let's take a look at what is in this Art shown in the 1st Drawing of this Post.

Here are a couple of Drawings showing the Script Box formats.
The 1st refers to the Running Program script box of the Temporary Libraries.

And without the Partition Map as seen in the Video Interface (Part of the Communication Animation Program.

These come in various sizes, Locations and Colour Codes.

Another example, involving the “9 Gates”.

and

and

and

and

and in a single Register...

and

and

Here are some photos of the "Artwork" in Chinese Gates...

And in the photo below, I have highlighted some of the Components of the "Running Program" Register
and its "Script Box" in RED...

I have also highlighted the "Rings of 12" on either side.

Each of these Rings contain or are made up of 12 small Octagons placed in an Octagonal Ring.

But in the "Artwork" Octagons have NOT been used but instead decorative art has been used instead !

Sadly this takes out the education Component and bastardises the Knowledge.

Over the next few Posts, I will show the other "Processing System" Components shown in the Artwork
of these Gates and HOW the Components have been mixed together.

I do NOT know whether this was deliberately done or just purely done as decoration. (In Vane ?)

No One was able to tell me about the Artwork, so knowledge was NOT present in the people !

" Many are around the Drinking Trough but the Cistern is Empty ! "

Two things I can tell you...

1.      It appears whoever is responsible for the Art did NOT have access to the "Partition MAP".
and
2.      What is displayed as Art does NOT provide Education for anyone.

When I was introduced to the knowledge of the Processing System I was told.....

"Freely I give to you, so Freely give this knowledge to others."

If knowledge is contained in the Artwork, it should have been presented in such a way, it educates others
about the "Processing System".

• Gold 253
Re: My Travel around China
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:34:31 pm »
In this 2nd Post I will show some of the other Mx Components, contained within the Artwork of these "Gates".

The "Gates" not only appear around Buddhist Temples but also appear around other Important sights
throughout China. Similar Artwork can be found in décor and clothing etc. It can also be found
in the Gates of Cities both today and from history.

Here is one of the Components seen on either side of the format shown in my last post.

Showing 12 Locations in each "Ring".

These should have drawn or painted as Octagons !

The Orientation of the Art implies the Star is tilted over to the Left. (Program)

Which can also be Rotated Right to tilt to the Right (Control)

As well as being in the vertical Orientation...

and the Horizontal Orientation...

And behind the "Rings of 12", lays a Latticework shown in this next photo...

and here showing the tessellation of these "6 pointed stars".

Found in the Old Matrix Format, now used for the Permanent Libraries. (Referred to as the Hexagonal Format)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:34:36 pm »
Hi Matrix,

Nice to see you back on PRC again after you travels...
Although sometimes Time seems to  pass quickly,  it seems quite a while you were gone.

You may have explained elsewhere what you trip plans were and I overlooked them..

Thanks for sharing your observations...and showing us how some of the Chinese & Buddhist arts and building designs compare with you teachings.

Chinese Culture and Arts do seem to have their own uniqueness.

From what I recall you have been to China a few times...and done some teachings to Science related students...Again Id need to find time to recap your past associations..Was it through the Chinese that you became more aware of your Matrix System ?

I wonder How this last trip compared to your others.

It would be nice to see some summery  parts of your travels...

Was you mainly based in the Bigger well known cities, or did you travel around various parts...Was you mainly teaching or involving part of your trip  as further site seeing..

• Gold 253
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 11:55:22 pm »
Hi astr0144,

Chinese Culture and Arts do seem to have their own uniqueness.

If we know what to look for, we can actually find this knowledge recorded in, "Palaces", Government Buildings,
Public Buildings, Western churches, floor coverings, clothing, leadlight windows,

Some examples in leadlight windows:-

Mosaic Floors etc.

And Thousands or millions of other Photos on the net. involving the "Processing System's" formats.

From what I recall you have been to China a few times...and done some teachings to Science
related students...Again Id need to find time to recap your past associations..
Was it through the Chinese that you became more aware of your Matrix System ?

No... I was NOT shown by any person on Earth.    :o  :)

I have become more aware that the knowledge I have been revealing can be found recorded in History
probably every Country on Earth in some way or other.

This is because ALL is Inspired by "The True Mind" i.e. LIFE.

I tried explaining earlier in another forum but I just got too much flack from others so I chose NOT to
reveal any more in that area. And yes it did involve other civilisations NOT from the Earth.
But I feel that others on Earth are not ready for full disclosure. It may take another few hundred years
before others on Earth can accept they are not the only ones in this little Universe.

I have witnessed "alien technologies", involving other species in this little Universe, and other worlds,
unlike anything in this universe... but sadly people are not willing or ready to listen to me at this stage.

Peoples imagination regarding others in this universe, can be no further from the truth.

Most not on Earth don't use Energy based Systems and rely on the Processing System for their technologies.

Unlike us on Earth they don't try and "reinvent the wheel" as we do.

They just get on with the joy of the whole experience.

I wonder How this last trip compared to your others.

China has tightened up on internet access and access to western technology...

When it comes to “Quantum Mechanics” in major universities, the doors are closed to outsiders.

It would be nice to see some summery  parts of your travels...

I am still getting settled in again, and am shifting house over the next 3 weeks, so I will be very busy.

I want to establish another workshop when the shift is completed.

I will get something together over the next few weeks and post it in Pegasus.

Was you mainly based in the Bigger well known cities, or did you travel around various parts...

I visited and stayed in a number of Cities, the largest was Beijing.

Was you mainly teaching or involving  part of your trip  as further site seeing.

The primary reason for returning to China this time, was to attend my father in-law's funeral.

I managed to get only One lecture in, which was to some Neurologists and Neurology students.

I was hoping to lecture at some of the Universities, but was unable to, because of the lack of time.

To lecture, arrangements have to be made some months before, for security reasons.

Next time to China, I hope will mainly involve lecturing and will be planned months before going.

I was hoping to have returned last year for Lectures but domestic issues kept me in NZ... So it will
probably be in 2015 when I return again.

• Gold 253
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 12:12:51 am »
Here is One interesting Photo I took in "The Forbidden City"

Note the "Double Square" as also seen in my Drawings of the "Partition MAP" used in our Processing System.

This "Double Square", (NOT to be Confused with "Double Logic")can also be found in Western Architecture...   :)

and in the "Core Processor" in the Centre...

The Core Processor "Partition MAP" Enlarged....

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 04:37:06 pm »
Hi Matrix,

Thanks for your reply answering my questions and explaining about your travels. I had not realised the main reason for your trip being a your Fathering laws Funeral, I was thinking more you had gone to lecture...My Condolences to your Family ...

The Images are fascinating and I look forward when you get time if you have something's to tell /show us from your travels.

With ref my comments about you learning about the Matrix System..

Pardon me !.... Yes I do recall reading your earlier threads and being aware of you telling us about learning from other Alien Civilisations...
But I was not sure if also you may have had some connections with China in your learnings...

The things that is still difficult I think for the Human race and for me and I am sure most on PRC... is I think most have not actually had 100% proof that Alien Life or Civilizations exist...

We see various evidence , theories , stories etc... but without it easily being proven to us...Maybe we could only start to really believe if or when we get direct contact for ourselves...

When I first came on PRC .. I was ALL for wanting to try to find evidence and even if it would have been possible to have tried to discover E.Ts somehow ...  But as times gone on and ones knowledge increase about Life in general and just how much more dangerous things are in reality...
Trying to do this could be a daunting experience with potential real dangers...

Its a bit of a chicken and egg or catch 22....

IF one had real Visual Proof or contact... then no doubt people would have much more reason to want to learn your theories that you say we may not be ready for yet as a race...

I do not know if most humans just could Not handle meeting an E.T..
Maybe the experience would freak us out with nervous breakdowns..

But I do feel if I was given some sort of real evidence or was to witness certain things that I would certainly want to study your teachings..

Baring time and Life getting in the way..It is hard to commit ones self without that extra evidence to increase ones beliefs...

I am sure we have touched on this in your prior threads.

What I still have an problem with is when you say we have Life and always have had and will have... ie our minds do not really die, just our bodies do...

BUT if this is so why do we still procreate ! ie have sex and children ?

As the way I try to understand is that they already exist anyway !
so what is the point !

Things like this I need to try to understand !

Have you ever considered doing some teachings in other parts of the world... or considered online teachings live ?

Astr0

No... I was NOT shown by any person on Earth.    :o  :)

I have become more aware that the knowledge I have been revealing can be found recorded in History
probably every Country on Earth in some way or other.

This is because ALL is Inspired by "The True Mind" i.e. LIFE.

I tried explaining earlier in another forum but I just got too much flack from others so I chose NOT to
reveal any more in that area. And yes it did involve other civilisations NOT from the Earth.
But I feel that others on Earth are not ready for full disclosure. It may take another few hundred years
before others on Earth can accept they are not the only ones in this little Universe.

I have witnessed "alien technologies", involving other species in this little Universe, and other worlds,
unlike anything in this universe... but sadly people are not willing or ready to listen to me at this stage.

• Gold 253
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 07:18:13 pm »
We see various evidence , theories , stories etc... but without it easily being proven to us...
Maybe we could only start to really believe if or when we get direct contact for ourselves...

Bingo you are onto it now...

You see what is involved here is a relationship between the 2 Ends of our Real Self.

Each of us chose a Character or like an “Avatar” in a “1st person” Video or Computer Game and entered
this experience which is really only like that “1st Person” Computer Game played on the net. but slightly
more sophisticated than what is produced on Earth today.

1st Person” Computer Games...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-person_(video_games)

Game mechanics
Games with a first-person perspective are usually avatar-based, wherein the game displays
what the player's avatar would see with the avatar's own eyes.

Thus, players typically cannot see the avatar's body, though they may be able to see the avatar's weapons
or hands.

This viewpoint is also frequently used to represent the perspective of a driver within a vehicle, as in flight
and racing simulators; and it is common to make use of positional audio, where the volume of ambient
sounds varies depending on their position with respect to the player's avatar.

Games with a first-person perspective do not require sophisticated animations for the player's avatar,
nor do they need to implement a manual or automated camera-control scheme as in third-person
perspective.

A first-person perspective allows for easier aiming, since there is no representation of the avatar
to block the player's view.

However, the absence of an avatar can make it difficult to master the timing and distances required
to jump between platforms, and may cause motion sickness in some players.

Players have come to expect first-person games to accurately scale objects to appropriate sizes.

However, key objects such as dropped items or levers may be exaggerated in order to improve their visibility.

When I first came on PRC .. I was ALL for wanting to try to find evidence and even if it would
have been possible to have tried to discover E.Ts somehow ... 
But as times gone on and ones knowledge increase about Life in general and just how much more
dangerous things are in reality...
Trying to do this could be a daunting experience with potential real dangers...

Its a bit of a chicken and egg or catch 22....

IF one had real Visual Proof or contact... then no doubt people would have much more reason to want
to learn your theories that you say we may not be ready for yet as a race...

I do not know if most humans just could Not handle meeting an E.T..
Maybe the experience would freak us out with nervous breakdowns..

But I do feel if I was given some sort of real evidence or was to witness certain things that I would certainly
want to study your teachings..

What I show is the Proof of LIFE eternal, as ALL knowledge comes from LIFE (The Observer)
through Inspiration.

When you discover your “Real Self” that is to say what observes or is Aware, you then know what is said to be dead.

And you will know it is YOU the "Real Self" (LIFE) which created everything you experience,
through the Processing System which is NOT bound by time or "Energy", but relies
on the Communication between the "Ends" of Your "Real Self".

If you are Awareness or LIFE, it exists between its Ends which are the conceptual ends of the "Self".

Imagine anything you like and I will reveal its Ends.

For example "Communication" has Ends !

One End is the transmitter and the other is the receiver yes?

So in order to understand we need to look at the mechanical principles or Concepts behind anything.

Even in this program; (Universe) All your senses involve "Communication".

Physical touch involves "Communication" between your environment, and your body.
existing between its Ends.

1.     Your Body
and
2.     Your Environment.

We then have Communication between your body and the Brain. Once again 2 Ends.

1.      The Body (Say a Hand)
and
2.      The Brain.

And then the information (Experience) is "Encoded",

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/encoded
en·code  (n-kd)
tr.v. en·cod·ed, en·cod·ing, en·codes
1. To put (a message, for example) into code.
2. Computer Science To format (electronic data) according to a standard format.
3. Genetics To specify the genetic code for (a protein molecule, for example).

And read by the "Core Processor".

And again we have 2 Ends;

1.     The "Brain"
and
2.     The "Processing System".

Then another pair of Ends;

1.     The "Processing System"
and
2.     The "Core Processor".

Then another pair of Ends;

1.     The "Core Processor"
and
2.     The Outer End of the "Processor".

Where it is ether read at the other end of your mind or interacts in some way with the program.

It is NOT the species which learns nor is it the species which evolves involving technologies but rather
it is the “Absolute Centre End” of the Mind which learns through gathering data regarding the end experience,
instead of information regarding the establishment of the written program itself.

We can NOT understand LIFE through human based reasoning, involving the Earth
or universe, as we interpret it at present.

This world i.e. the Earth (a Program) is unlike any other in that it has a certain function which is unique.

So we can't relate to other programs based on this experience alone.

Contact with E.T. is just a stage in each of our own stories and is NOT governed by the human species
or any other.

Everything which takes place in your world, is according to the "Program Books" being played at the time,
and not by any Species including Alien Species.

Baring time and Life getting in the way.. It is hard to commit ones self without that extra evidence
to increase ones beliefs...

I am sure we have touched on this in your prior threads.

LIFE has to be our 1st priority, and if we put our body being experienced by our "Real Self"
 before LIFE i.e.
"Awareness" or the "Observer" we are NOT worthy of LIFE....

What I still have an problem with is when you say we have Life and always have had and will have...
ie our minds do not really die, just our bodies do...

The body is generated from a "Program Book" of "sub Books", but LIFE, that is to say the "Real You",
(NOT your body or brain) is Eternal, and is the One experiencing both the body and Environment
it interacts with, which have been both produced and displayed within you/our own "Processing System",
a COPY of all is contained in.

BUT if this is so why do we still procreate ! ie have sex and children ?

"Sex" exists for a number of different reasons.

It is the celebration of the 1st 2 "Components" involving the Concept of Movement & Form....

1.     To & Fro (Linear)
and
2.     Rotation (Curved)

The Line is the "Contents" and the Rotation forms the "Hole".

The contents can't exist without 1st the Hole, forming the "Boundaries".

Even if you draw a Line of any thickness, it exists in its own "Hole", which is the same shape as that
of the perimeter of the drawn line.

In other words the shape is its perimeter, and its contents is the Line itself.

So you can see ALL is formed from "Inners" & "Outers" (opposites) no matter what it may be,
whether what you believe to be physical or even Conceptual the same applies.

Now regarding the birth of a child this adds another species to experience the same environment
in an other way to others.
This give 2 things...

1.     Diversification of experience decided by the Genome
and
2.     As there is ONLY the "One True Mind" (The 1st Born) it was lonely,
        so LIFE produced Social based programs, so it could play with itself and not feel to be alone.  LOL.

As the way I try to understand is that they already exist anyway !
so what is the point !

For the 2 reasons I have given above.

Things like this I need to try to understand !

Hell you sound just like me in my earlier days so perhaps you are on the right path but don't realise
or recognise it yet?    :)

Have you ever considered doing some teachings in other parts of the world...

That is what I have been doing but mainly to a Scientific Audience.

or considered online teachings live ?

I have been doing this in the past but it gave no time for myself, and that is why it is taking so long
for this technology to come out into the world.

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 04:08:33 pm »
In this 3rd Post I will show another Ring of Octagons and some Squares indicating
the "Running Program Registers".

Here is a section of a “Gate”, showing more Components of the “Processing System” within the Artwork.

In this next Photo I have highlighted 4 different Components of the “Processing System”.

The “Ring of 8 Octagons” on either side of the “Script Box”.

The “Ring of 8” is used to display Programs as well as Loading Programs...

Here is the Format used for loading Registers, shown in the Eye Matrix Map.

This format is used to play a program while browsing registers.

1st Divide the Register into 4 Parts... This gives access to the "Temporary Libraries".

Here showing the 4 Octagonal Registers superimposed on the "Temporary Libraries".

And when we Divide the same Register into 9 Square Registers, we open the "Running Program Registers.

So on Rotating the "Ring of 8 Clockwise", Contents which have been chosen from the Temporary Libraries
(4 Registers) are then Loaded into the 4 Running Program Registers, mid top, bottom left and right.

And when the “Ring of 8” is slid to the Right....

A small picture is displayed in the Eye Matrix's "Primary Accumulator".

The "Written Program" is displayed in the Right Hand "Output Register", involving the "Scratch Pad Register"
Lower Right and the "Control Register" Upper Right.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 10:14:45 pm »
Hi Matrix,

I appreciate your reply and explanations...
I think that I can follow most parts what you have said !

The Sex and Procreation part Verses are we already here before and after or eternal..seems a bit of a thought provoker ! I may have to requestion a few things on this when My mind is ready to do so..

As for me and I am sure others wanting  REAL Proof that ET is real and maybe wanting to see them !...in order to consider more seriously your teachings....

This maybe we would consider if we could find a way to do so without risk to ones life !

Can I ask do you still have contact with them... and if so Could you ever have them be willing to get in contact with any PRC members who may be interested in an E.T contact !  for 2014  :)

This world i.e. the Earth (a Program) is unlike any other in that it has a certain function which is unique.

So we can't relate to other programs based on this experience alone.

Contact with E.T. is just a stage in each of our own stories and is NOT governed by the human species
or any other.

Everything which takes place in your world, is according to the "Program Books" being played at the time,
and not by any Species including Alien Species.

• Gold 253
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 02:21:05 pm »
Hi Astr0

Can I ask do you still have contact with them... and if so Could you ever have them be willing to get in contact
with any PRC members who may be interested in an E.T contact !  for 2014  :)

What you ask is NOT as simple a question as you might think...    :)

1st
we need to understand WHAT we really are WHERE we have come from if in fact we have Come...

WHY we are experiencing WHAT we are, HOW and the purpose behind existence.

To get a grip on all this we need to step back Outside This little Universe including Dimension itself
and Look through Understanding from our ORIGINE... "The Place of LIFE"...  :)

I am putting something together right now for you and explain more about what people refer to
as the UFO phenomena and see IF I can put it in its True perspective.

WHAT part it plays in our experiences and WHY Contact appears to be Limited...

One of the biggest hurdles to get over is that the majority of those in this particular "Story"
or Program are Materialistic to the point the do NOT know LIFE and try to humanise WHAT they desire
LIFE to be and WHAT they believe or Desire this Little Universe to be.

In the world of so called Scientific exploration, this is still very much a huge hurdle for them, as they
are locked into the total human "Story". (Human behaviour)

For example; Scientists are looking for evidence of Life elsewhere in your universe...

But the 1st Serious mistake they make, revolves around WHAT LIFE is...

According to human thinking (The human species being one member of the Primate family
and unfortunately  has "Double Logic" inherent in its Genome) as per dictionary definition....
or even dare I say in....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life

Life is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes
from those that do not,[1][2] either because such functions have ceased (death), or else because they lack
such functions and are classified as inanimate.[3][4] Biology is the science concerned with the study of life.

Any contiguous living system is called an organism. Organisms undergo metabolism, maintain homeostasis,
possess a capacity to grow, respond to stimuli, reproduce and, through natural selection, adapt
to their environment in successive generations. More complex living organisms can communicate
through various means.

A diverse array of living organisms can be found in the biosphere of Earth, and the properties common
to these organisms—plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria—are a carbon- and water-based
cellular form with complex organization and heritable genetic information.

The human expectation of WHAT Life Should be, is so far away from the Truth
it has NO substance whatsoever on the difference between LIFE and your little Universe,
which is one of so many different Universes they can NOT be counted.

Essentially there are TWO Components...

1.      The Observer LIFE.
and
2.      The Experience That which is being observed by LIFE.

So let us consider for a moment; Is the experience the for the Experience... or is the Experience there for LIFE ?

And IF LIFE is NOT the Species then WHAT is this which is called LIFE ?

And what actually is the Species and WHAT is it for.

HOW is the Experience being Presented and WHAT is presenting it ?

Non of these Questions are really religious at all but because of self denial and other interests involving
the desire to Control has produced religious practices.

Often many say "Take Control of your Life" or "Control your destiny". "The... (Person) saved their Life"
"..... Lost their Life" etc. etc.

Let us put religion aside with all other human precepts and beliefs for the moment and search for the Truth
regarding these matters.

So to get a grip on regarding your questions, it is going to take quite a lengthy and perhaps boring post.

I don't mind, as you do have a pertinent Question/s, which does deserve an answer/s...

So I will try and condense the story down, but put it in a way others may be able to comprehend...

What you understand as being "Alien Contact" or "Contact with ET's" and the human species expects
is much, much different, and involves an entirely different situation than what may be expected by most
in this program (Earth Environment)

It will take a couple of days to prepare this so please be patient.

The back ground to understanding is huge, so I have to figure out HOW to present it
in few words, so that you can relate to the Answer I desire to give to you and others.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 11:33:03 am »
Thanks again for your reply Matrix,

I look forward to your further posts to try to answer my query.

Hope that it does not have to be too complex !..

When you had contact with them... I suspect it seemed more straight Forward to understand how it happened..and if you could have further contact with them in the future..

Maybe I should create a separate thread on the Alien E.T Contact part of this thread  as I took it away from you original Thread Title.

Thank you

Astr0

• Gold 253
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 12:02:54 am »
As for me and I am sure others wanting  REAL Proof that ET is real and maybe wanting to see them !...in order to consider more seriously your teachings....

This maybe we would consider if we could find a way to do so without risk to ones life !

Can I ask do you still have contact with them... and if so Could you ever have them be willing to get in contact with any PRC members who may be interested in an E.T contact !  for 2014   

I will try and keep this as simple as possible...

The main problem with all this, is both “human based science” and the general public believe
what is shown below aalong with its description below is LIFE...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life

Life is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes
from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or else because they lack
such functions and are classified as inanimate. Biology is the science concerned with the study of life.

Any contiguous living system is called an organism. Organisms undergo metabolism, maintain homeostasis,
possess a capacity to grow, respond to stimuli, reproduce and, through natural selection, adapt
to their environment in successive generations. More complex living organisms can communicate
through various means.

A diverse array of living organisms can be found in the biosphere of Earth, and the properties common
to these organisms—plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria—are a carbon- and water-based
cellular form with complex organization and heritable genetic information.

But this is NOT LIFE !
But instead it is the Experience produced by a Program within the “Processing System”.
(The ancients referred to as the Soul)

To understand the answer I will give to what you are asking in its true context, 1st requires
some basic understanding of the “Program” you are experiencing; WHAT has produce this experience,
(Earth and Species) and WHY.

WHAT has produce the experience you are having right now, was your “Outer End” of the Mind.

You the observed from the other “End”, which is the other End from what you are observing or experiencing
from right NOW...

Before you entered the Experience, you observed from the other end of your own ”Processing System”
and prepared the “Story” of your body you are experiencing, and what is happening within the “Story”.

While you prepared your Story you knew [/u]ALL[/u] things, NOT in a dynamic form,
but in a “Static” form a bit like the Data on a “Disc”, which has NOT been put in a Player.

For you to be able experience what you wrote as a “Story”, it was necessary for you to forgot everything,
otherwise you could NOT experience the “Story” in its dynamic form. (Sequentially)

So why do we partake in such a struggle regarding the "Story" ?

Step back for a moment from your experience, and ask WHY you would you produce
such a  “Story” involving such difficulties, suffering, and death ?

There has to be a reason or you would NOT experience such.

Well this is WHY !
It causes you to cry out to the other End of your “Real Self”, and in doing so ,agrees to the “Upgrade
to be accepted by the absolute Centre of your “Real Self”.

In some of the Ancient writings, this was known as “Jacobs Trouble” or the Tribulation.

(Jacob had his name changed to Israel according to the O.T. writings)

The original Processing System (that is to say each of our own “Processing Systems”, cloned
from the 1st.) had t3 parts to it.

1.    The ability to write stories (Adventures)
2.    The ability to present a Program involving Communication to the other End
Communication involves at least 2,
and
3.    The ability to experience such.

So One End (The “Outer End”) produced the “Story” or Adventure, much like in the form of a “1st person”
Computer or Video game, and the ability to present it to another End. (Absolute Centre)

Originally there were 2Ends” to the “Processing System”....

These Ends were the 2 Outer Faces of a Geometric Plane. (in 2D)

1.      The “Outer” i.e. the form of the Conceptual Pane, and Contents
and)
2.      The “Absolute Centre”. (which is Non-Dimensional

So the Mind i.e. LIFE or Conscious like “Awareness”, occupied One “Outer face” of the “Plane
and took part in both producing the “Story” and “Experiencing” what it had produced.

The Mind could only function in one of these states at any one time.

i.e. The mind would “Write” the Story then change its State to Experience it involving reading
the program but with a twist to it, allowing itself to experience the Story it had Written.

Because of this System It could only exit the read/experience mode, by stopping the Program
it had written.

This is referred to as death in the Earth Program.

HOW do I know this ?

Well its because I experienced what the medical world call “Death” (Brain Dead) NOT a NDE
Near Death experience.
The time I was reported to have been Dead was 30+ minutes...

But just as a movie ends, the observer continues, i.e. in the world the Movie was being displayed in.

It was much the same scenario regarding the world (NOT the Universe) in each of our own  1st  “Processing System”.

The 1stProcessing System” was based on what we refer to as a “Hexagonal Format” which involved
6 pointed stars”.

As the mind occupied one “Face” of this 2D “Pane”, the Libraries were contained in the other “Outer Face”.

Each of our own 2D “Planes” still exists today.

The Reason the “Processor” exists in 2D is so there are NO limits to its boundaries of Storage
as it functions in a similar way to that of a “Conceptual”, Virtual Like “Computer System”
operating on a Geometric based Format rather than Binary as we use today.

Our number based Systems are too primitive.

We haven't been exposed to “Conceptual Processing Systems” yet in this Program (Earth) as we have
only just entered into Computer Technologies, so these systems have NOT yet been
experienced in this generation ! Just part of Progress..  LOL.

The only reason we will be able to explore and use this “Conceptual Computer System”, is because
it already exists and believe it or not we use it every day without even knowing it exists.

So I am bringing the worlds attention, to the existence of this “Conceptual Processing System”
and HOW to use it in Practical and useful ways.

But getting back to providing a background, so you can appreciate the answers and knowledge
I am about to reveal, regarding your Questions involving ET contact, we need to understand
WHAT this Program (Earth) is really all about, and its PURPOSE.

In our individual “Processing System” all appears in, a “Mirror” was established to allow us to Read
or experience the “Stories” we wrote.

This “Mirror” was spread out over the Outer face of the Libraries, and our “Focus” or perception
was modified through Programming to Observed/Experienced...

This “Mirror” is referred to in some ancient writings... One such example is found in a manuscript called,
“John’s Preaching of the Gospel” The Acts of John 87-105 ....Quote;
25.   “I am a Mirror to you who know Me.

So when we had “Written” the Experience we then looked in the “Mirror” to see it being played !

We can also find in the Parable of “The Acts of Thomas”, mention of the “Mirror” sometimes also referred to
as the "Vail". in these ancient writings.

As the Mind could enjoy either one or the other at one time (“Reading” or “Writing”) the Mind
then produced the upgrade ! But to Implement the Upgrade was NOT going to be easy,
in fact according to Ancient writings the whole process in each soul would take about 7,000 years
in human terms....

Because of the Nature of LIFE it realised that the change or “Upgrade” could only be accepted,
in each “Partition” from a voluntary perspective, so “Choice” could be retained.

To fully appreciate this we need to realise the difference between LIFE and “Intelligence”.

LIFE is the “Observer” or component which experiences, i.e. the human body and Environment it interacts with.
This includes many different species NOT just the “Human” Species. (primate)

Intelligence” is produced by a “Processing System” based on a Program or Programs involving decision making.

Its humorous how, through the human species, we are looking for “A.I.”. (Artificial Intelligence)

But “AI” has been here for some years now, which involves any “Processing System”.

So we should NOT confuse these 2 with each other !
It's NOT really Artificial Intelligence humans are looking for but rather Consciousness...  :)

Now back to this “Processing System” Upgrade...

What LIFE desired to achieve, was a “Processing System” which could be “Written” to from either End
and Likewise “Read” from either End !

For this to become a reality, there would have to be added a “Core Processor” which would act automatically
and separate from either “End” of the “Processor” and exist in its own right.

The system have to both integral  and separate from the Processor.

In other words be limited to the functions taking place between the 2 “Ends” of the Processor
and at the same time have NO\ access available which could make changes to the “Core Processor” !

This “Core Processor” a Child of the Parent Processor, was referred to as a “Child” for obvious reasons.

In the ancient Writings, this was referred to as “The MAN Child”.

Child/Parent relationships in “Animation Software”....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVfpqNjBww[/youtube]

Although the “Core Processor" is referred to as a “Child” it also Controls the Primary Accumulator
in the “Processing System”, referred to as the Soul in the ancient writings.

Note like many things the definition of the word “Soul” has changed through ought history and does NOT represent
any more anything like the original definition !

And the reason for the title, MAN NOT  A'DAM,  is that according to these writings,
the “Flesh” was called A'DAM.... and the Soul MAN.

This is why the same writings refer to “The Son of MAN' instead of “the Son of A'DAM” !

So where does the “Title” come from, to obtain in English the Geometric content of the Letters/Word ?
(In this case a rotation of the ZION NOT Hebrew Letters)

No NOT confuse Hebrew with ZION ! (Language)

The M comes from a “Rotation” of the S which came from the ZION Language.

The “A” is from the Ancient Ion Greek version which came from the “6 Pointed Star
in the ZION Language.

The “Alpha Star” came from the “Delta Star”, Both are the Same “Image”, just formed differently.

Again I must point out, that I am NOT a religious person, but have studied these writings in my early Educational years.
I just see the writings as records of thoughts and perhaps insight...

As it is written “I Am in the Father and the Father is In Me”

Or “I Am The Alpha and The Omega”.

“I go to My Father”

And “I and My Father are One”.

In an Ancient writing titled “THE INFANCY GOSPEL OF THOMAS” Quote;
14.  And when Joseph saw the understanding of the Child and his age,
that He was growing to maturity, he resolved again that He should not remain ignorant of LETTERS;
and he took Him and handed Him over to another teacher.

And the teacher said to Joseph: "FIRST I will teach Him GREEK,
and then HEBREW."

For the teacher knew the Child's knowledge and was afraid of Him.

Nevertheless he WROTE the alphabet and practised it with Him for a long time;
but He gave him no answer.

And Jesus said to him: “If you are indeed a teacher, and if you know the LETTERS well,
tell Me the MEANING of the ALPHA,

and I will tell you that of the BETA."

And the teacher was annoyed and struck Him on the head.

And the Child was hurt and cursed him, and he immediately fainted and fell to the ground on his face.

And the Child returned to Joseph's house. But Joseph was grieved and commanded His mother:

"Do not let Him go outside the door, for all those who provoke Him die."

Well Geometrically speaking BETTA in Greek is known as “IOTA SIGMA” in ZION !

The ZION "SIGMA (S) Looks like an Hour Glass with a vertical Line through it..

Which can also be written as...

So this is Where The “BETA” comes from.

And in another set of verses relating to the Geometry and Meanings of LETTERS....

6.  Now a certain teacher, Zacchaeus by name, who was standing there,
heard in part Jesus saying these things to His father, and marvelled greatly that,
being a child, He said such things.

And after a few days he came near to Joseph and said to him:

"You have a clever Child, and He has understanding. Come, hand Him over to me
that He may learn LETTERS, and I will teach Him with the LETTERS all knowledge,
and to salute all the older people and honour them as grandfathers and fathers,
and to love those of His own age."

And he told Him all the LETTERS from ALPHA to OMEGA clearly, with much questioning.

But He looked at Zacchaeus the teacher and said to him:

"How do you, who do not know the ALPHA according to its nature, teach others the BETA ?

Hypocrite, first if you know it, teach the ALPHA, and then we shall believe you concerning the BETA."

Then He began to question the teacher about the FIRST LETTER, and he was unable to answer Him.

And in the hearing of many The Child said to Zacchaeus:

"Hear, teacher, the arrangement of the FIRST LETTER,
and pay heed to this, how it has LINES and a MIDDLE MARK
which goes through the PARE of LINES which you see,
how these LINES converge, rise, turn in the dance,

THREE SIGNS of the SAME KIND, (That is to say: of the SAME LENGTH)
subject to and supporting one another, of EQUAL proportions;
hear you have the lines of THE ALPHA."

And Note in this verse from the same manuscript... Quote;
7.   Now when Zacchaeus the teacher heard so many such allegorical descriptions
of the first letter being expounded, he was perplexed at such a reply and such great teaching
and said to those who were present:

"Woe is me, I am forced into a quandary, wretch that I am; I have brought shame to myself
in drawing to myself This Child.

Take Him away, therefore, I beseech you, brother Joseph. I cannot endure the severity of His look,
I cannot make out His speech at all.

This Child is not earth-born; He can tame even fire. Perhaps He was begotten even before
the creation of the world.

What belly bore Him, what womb nurtured Him I do not Know. Woe is me, my friend,
He stupefies me, I cannot follow His understanding.

I have deceived myself, thrice wretched man that I am. I strove to get a disciple,
and have found myself with a teacher.

My friends, I think of my shame, that I, an old man, have been overcome by a child.

I can only despair and die because of This Child, for I cannot in this hour Look Him in the face.

And when all say that I have  been overcome by a small Child, what have I to say?

And what can I tell concerning the LINES of the FIRST LETTER of which He spoke to me?

I do not know, my friends, for I know neither beginning nor end of it.

Therefore I ask you, brother Joseph, take Him away to your house.

He is something great, a god or an angel or what I should say I do not know."

but Rotated 90°

Also as in the Ancient writings an association between the “Star of Jacob” and the “Alpha”.

Jacob was also called Israel. But to understand these writings they are to be viewed as a Parable
regarding the Subject I am discussing here.

Jacob's Star being a “6 Pointed Star” as is “The Star of DAVID” which is “The Bright and Early Morning Star

From The Revelation of J.C. in Chapter 22 verse 16... Quote;
16. I, Jesus have sent My Angel to testify to you these things in the Assemblies.

I Am the Root and Offspring of DAVID, the Bright and Early Morning Star

Some try to claim that Venus is “The Bright and Early Morning Star”, a very, very sad lie, to try
and get others to believe.

“Venus” is certainly NOT the “Offspring of DAVID”...  silly Monkeys...

Venus is a planet and DAVID refers to the “HOUSE of DAVIDNOT David !

(We are referring to the Geometry of Letters)

To understand the “Title”, DAVID, we have to take the word DAVID back through the ION Greek
then back to The ZION Language.

Please NOTE; Hebrew is NOT ZION.... as some are lead to believe.

So if we read these Writings we must NOT take things out of Context or for granted !

The “Lie” regarding Venus ,can only be believed, if the words, Quote;
I Am the “Root” and Offspring of DAVID
is Omitted from the sentence containing; “The Bright and Early Morning Star!

And the “N” in MAN comes from a RotatedZ” in the ZION Language.

So what we have.....

From

to

to

So back to the Processing Systems "Upgrade".

WHAT is referred to as “The MAN Child” (In The Revelation of J.C.) is the “Core Processor
in the Soul from what is referred to as “The Metamorphosis of The Soul”.

As I said it would take some explaining so please be patient...

In the next Post I will continue revealing what happens before and during the Upgrade and WHAT Follows..
In this next post I will explain all regarding the question involving the E.T. Contact phenomena...

• Gold 253
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 01:28:38 am »
For Astr0,

Re. the Alien enigma...

PART 2

So now you know a bit about this World/Earth or Experience, and as I have said,
this "Program" Earth/human is Unique.

It alone invokes the “Upgrade” involving your Processing System as is the case in all
the Processing Systems, involving "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

The ancients often referred to the "Processing System Construct" as the Soul in their writings.

The nature or Character of each "Partition" of LIFE was called the Spirit.

Just as we sometimes use the word Spirit in this Context... Quote;

(Something we do may or may not be; “In the Spirit of the game”

So “Spiritual” things originally meant, or referred to, the Nature or Character
of anything, identified !

In ancient writings it can be found that the Birth and Return of "The Son of MAN" or "The MAN Child"
plays a major roll in The redemption or “Metamorphosis of the Soul”.

i.e. "Redemption" from sin as it is written ? (Only part of what is going on)

The sin is the behaviour caused by the "Double Logic" in the human Genome
and some Alien Genome, identified as the “666 Algorithm”. (See The Books of E'NOCH.)

One such example found in another ancient writing can be found in;

John’s Preaching of the Gospel” The Acts of John 87-105, Chapter 96 verse 45. Quote;
43.    What you do not know I Myself will teach you.

44.   I am your God, not the God of the traitor

45.   I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

46.   Understand The Word of Wisdom!

47.   As for Me, if you would understand What I was::

48.   By The Word I mocked at all things
        And was not mocked at all,

49.   I Exulted: But do you Understand The Whole,

and in Chapter 104... Quote;

104.   You therefore, beloved, must also  be persuaded, that it is not a man I exhort you to worship,
but God unchangeable, God invincible, God who is higher than all authority and all power and elder
and stronger than all angels and all that are called creatures and all aeons.

So if you hold fast to Him and are built up upon Him,

you Shall Possess Your SOUL Indestructible.”

Please NOTE; it is NOT my intention to introduce what is wrongfully treated as religious material,
but it is merely to show that there is some record of these things recorded in human history if we know
what to look for.

What is believed through the human species to be religious, is NOT religious at all
but Some have made a religion using this knowledge which is taken out of context by leaving out
many writings, while distorting others through miss-translation and ignorance then used to manipulate
the ignorant and weak in Spirit.

So for LIFE to achieve uploading this Upgrade into every Processing System (or Soul) is far from
an easy task, and is more complex than what can be known through the human species.

But basically what LIFE has done to achieve this is 1st place the tree of the knowledge of Good & Evil
into Paradise as it is in human writings to Introduce "Double Logic" which is known to some as the 666
Algorithm which has been introduced through cross breeding (Fornication through Adultery) into the human Genome, as well as the male line NOT on this planet Earth, according to ancient writings,
involved at least 20 other Species NOT from the Earth.

This 666 algorithm is now found in every species on Earth and has two different level
involving 2 of base trees...

1.      Developed in Cain the most divided of the Genomes, as he was the son of an alien male and EVE.
2.      SETH who replaces ABEL, a more mild form of “Double Logic” in the Genome.

It took another 4,000 years or so in human years fore the Genetic contamination to even out
at a level somewhere between CAIN and SETH's Genome, involving the 666 Algorithm
producing "Double Logic" in the human Genome.

This would allow the introduction of the "Upgrade" to the Souls or "Processing Systems" of those
partaking in the Earth/Human Program.

The Earth Program has been played so many times before they can't be numbered !

Which is indicated in the O.T. writings...

At this stage the actual "Upgrades" began in the "Processing Systems" of those experiencing
the Earth/Human Program.

This was known in the writings as the Birth of “The MAN Child” NOT the carpenter !

The knowledge of the introduction of “The MAN Child” i.e. “The Core Processor” was through
he “Avatar”, known as the Carpenter.

From about 2,000 years ago in human years, this stage of the "Upgrade" started taking place
in the "Processing Systems" of those partaking in the Earth/human Program.

All "Processing Systems" referred to as the Souls in Ancient Writings, go through this program
in each new generation of Souls... and has been going on since the beginning or "Awakening".

It's part of the "Creation Program" involving the "Processing System".

The human program is only the "Story", which invokes the change.

So What about the ALIEN issue you have brought up ?

Well it's part of the "Education", which takes place individually, introducing you to the New
"Processing System", the result of the "Upgrade"...

So this is WHY it happens to individuals, at different times because it involves the "Awakening"
of the "Absolute Centre End" and NOT the human species a member of the primate family.

So I can't get any alien to visit or contact anyone, because it involves programming
from our individual "Outer End" which at this stage, runs in automatically,
and is NOT influenced by the human species but instead is controlled by LIFE.

Many believe the human primate controls its own destiny, but this is a fallacy and a Myth !

In the program it just appears the human primate is in control but the species is just a “Story”,
which is the end product of a program being run  inside the "Processing System".

If I was in Control I would NOT have suffered what I have...

The same applies to us all as we ALL suffer in some way or other.

Suffering is actually part of the Program which invokes the changes and causes us
to communicate with our "Outer end" of the Processing System.

If we didn't suffer, then the system would not work as intended and LIFE would fail !

IF anyone was in Control they would NOT experience Suffering and Death.

Death teaches us we can't Own anything, because we are just experiencing a “1st person” game,
or experience.

"Ownership" is just a temporary Illusion...

This is WHY everything is taken from us on Death.

It doesn't matter whether our wealth is left to others or we are poor it is still all taken
because it was never ours in the 1st place !

Remember all this is only like a Holographic “1st Person” video or Computer Game like experience
played by the "Real You" LIFE.... NOT the "flesh"

The more we believe we own the greater the suffering on death.   :(

In my next post, I shall get back to the "Artwork" in those Chines "Gates"
and continue show what I found.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 01:42:25 am by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:15 pm »
Well Matrix !,

Not the sort of answers to my question that I was expecting...or hoping for..That I thought seemed more rather simple to ask !

At the moment I am not sure if you have took me on a journey of your previous teachings to build up to the end conclusion or if this is a separate journey...Ill need to ponder on this a while to try to absorb and understand..

In your experience to meet with the Aliens..Its hard to believe you had to go through certain things like come back after death for it to occur..if that's what it took to come about your own experience to end up learning all this stuff..

Very deep indeed and not at all what I would have been expecting.

I will have to dwell on this a while.

Thank you for taking time to post it...

Astr0

• Gold 253
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 11:58:04 pm »
Hi Astr0,

In your experience to meet with the Aliens.. Its hard to believe you had to go through certain things
like come back after death for it to occur.. if that's what it took to come about your own experience
to end up learning all this stuff..

It might be hard to believe.... but I can only tell you what happened...   :)

I am Powerless to change anything...

All that has happened in my Experience of this "Program" (Earth) is to do with the "Metamorphosis".

But that is what this program is about !

It's NOT there to benefit the human species.... as the human species, is just part of a "Story" (Program)
which invokes the "Metamorphosis" described in ancient writings. (Which are in "Parable" form.)

Proof of the type of writings these are, can be found in the opening page of....

"The Book of E'NOCH I-XXXVI"... Chapter One verse 2.  Quote;

02. And he took up His parable and said- E’NOCH a righteous man,
whose Eyes were Opened by GOD,  saw the Vision of THE HOLY ONE in the Heavens,

NOTE; NOT the Universe but within the Environment which produces the Universes
and other Worlds !

The HOLY ONE referred to is NOT like a "human primate" or any "Alien Species"
as these species are of a "Story" or "Stories" LIFE experiences from "The Place of LIFE" !

"The Book of E'NOCH I-XXXVI"... Chapter One verse 2 Continued... Quote;

which the angels showed me, and from them I  heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw,
but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

So you may now understand, why I say what I Do, about the "Disclosure" involving the E.T. "Enigma".

Like I say the human species has NO Control over this.

While the public tries to understand the E.T. "Enigma" in the context of the human species they have
no show at all of either solving the "Enigma" let alone understand what they are seeing.

To comprehend... one has to go through a similar experience as I have, to understand it
in its True Context.

As they say TRUTH is Stranger than Fiction !

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter