collapse

Author Topic: Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust
« on: June 20, 2015, 02:41:35 pm »
Scientists Discover Both Residues And Unignited Fragments Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics In Debris From the Twin Towers

I thought ArMaP might like this. :)

Discussion

The implications of the discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives and matching residues in World Trade Center dust are staggering. There is no conceivable reason for there to have been tons of high explosives in the Towers except to demolish them, and demolition is blatantly incompatible with the official 9/11 narrative that the skyscrapers collapsed as a result of the jetliner impacts and fires.

The discovery of active thermitic materials adds to a vast body of evidence that the total destruction of the Towers were controlled demolitions, and to the subset of that evidence indicating the use of aluminothermic materials to implement those demolitions.

That discovery also undermines the oft-heard claim that no explosives residues were found, a claim that was never compelling, given the apparent lack of evidence that any official agency looked for evidence of explosive residues of any kind. Worse, the public record shows that NIST not only failed to look for such evidence, it repeatedly evaded requests by scientists and researchers to examine numerous facts indicating explosives and incendiaries .
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html#conclusions

See also: http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/docs/Active_thermite.pdf

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 02:43:46 pm »
KEY EVIDENCE

Rapid onset of destruction,
    Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
    Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
    Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
    Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
    Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
    Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
    Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
    Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
    Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 02:46:50 pm »
ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
UNITED 175 IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa. ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier? Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-CONFIRMED-911-AIRCRAFT-AIRBORNE-LONG-AFTER-CRASH.html

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 05:23:47 pm »
Scientists Discover Both Residues And Unignited Fragments Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics In Debris From the Twin Towers

I thought ArMaP might like this. :)
Thanks. :)

It says that "they found red/gray chips in dust associated with the World Trade Center destruction".
"Dust associated with the WTC destruction" doesn't mean it was on the towers before the destruction or even that it was on the towers.

It also says "From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite", but, although I know very little about chemistry, I suppose those ingredients are expected to be found on dust associated with the fire and collapse of a building with a steel structure and covered in glass and aluminium.

Not enough to convince me. :)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:24:49 am »
It also says "From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite", but, although I know very little about chemistry, I suppose those ingredients are expected to be found on dust associated with the fire and collapse of a building with a steel structure and covered in glass and aluminium.
The reason it is quite convincing is that the balls could not have been formed during a fire or they would have ignited.  The balls were manufactured super-thermite.

As measured using DSC, the material ignites and re-
acts vigorously at a temperature of approximately 430 ?
C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching
fairly closely an independent observation on a known
super-thermite sample. The low temperature of igni-
tion and the presence of iron oxide grains less than
120 nm show that the material is not conventional
thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 ?C)
but very likely a form of super-thermite

The low temperature of ignition means that it is not possible the balls were formed in the fire or they would have ignited.

So if the balls did not form during the fire, there was thermite in the dust.  It should not be there.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 09:48:20 am »
I found the report they talk about on that page and I going to read it. :)

If that was thermite that wasn't activated, what does that really mean?

Apparently, it only means that it wasn't on the areas affected by the fire, but it doesn't tells us where did it came from.

Did they find the products that result from thermite burning?

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 09:54:05 am »
I found the report they talk about on that page and I going to read it. :)
Good.

If that was thermite that wasn't activated, what does that really mean?
That there was thermite in the building?

Apparently, it only means that it wasn't on the areas affected by the fire, but it doesn't tells us where did it came from.
Agreed.

Did they find the products that result from thermite burning?
They reported that when they burned the red balls they found those products but did not report finding the products in the rubble.

I don't believe I know what happened.  I am just not convinced by the official explanation.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 12:46:57 pm »
Good.
I finished reading it. :)

That there was thermite in the building?
Obviously, it wasn't an intelligent question. ;D
I should have asked what it doesn't tell us, and one of the things it doesn't tells us is where on the building it was.

They reported that when they burned the red balls they found those products but did not report finding the products in the rubble.
It looks like there's some confusion about what was found, some on that article.

What they found was some smaller particles, similar to pieces or paint that fall from an old painted surface, that on one side were reddish and on the other were grey.

The red part of those small chips is what looks like nano-thermite. When they submitted those particles to heat they produced small balls, also similar to the result of burning thermite. Some similar small balls were also found on the dust, but (my interpretation) too little to show that there was a relatively large amount of thermite burned.

This is one image taken from the PDF that shows those small chips.

The inset in d) shows the chip seen from the side.

I don't believe I know what happened.  I am just not convinced by the official explanation.
I'm not convinced by the full explanation, I think the official explanation uses real parts and "cosmetic" parts to create the best story for their purposes (whatever they may have been).

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 04:26:30 am »
In my opinion Building 7 is extremely sinister.

This is an interesting opinion.

[youtube]-zHHvo6U4lA[/youtube]

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 04:34:43 am »
Oh and the BBC reported the WTC7 coming down while it is visible in the background!  The building is visible to the right of the reporters head still standing.

[youtube]C7SwOT29gbc[/youtube]

So who informed the BBC of the collapse before it occurred?  The BBC will not say!

BBC Response to the accusation is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

Some of the comments from BBC viewers are fascinating.

If there was no conspiracy on your part, then tell the public who told BBC News that WTC7 fell down before it actually happened. The video you are looking for will show the building before collapse with your reporter telling the public it had already collapsed.

We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening."

So why then, is the reporter reporting that the Saloman Building (WTC7) has come down when it is clearly visible behind her as she speaks?

"If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error"

An error? That does not explain how someone knew the building was coming down before it actually had done.

WTC7 stood for hours, and for someone to put out information that it would come down within 20 minutes is a little suspicious, don't you think?

Not to mention it is the 3rd building in history to collapse due to fire, the first two being WTC 1 and 2 *rolls eyes*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

Will they kill me now?  :o ::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]