collapse

Author Topic: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians  (Read 16195 times)

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians
« on: April 19, 2013, 08:51:49 pm »
I lost respect for jesse when he came down on Icke about show him the reptilians on conspiracy theory. That show was the last time I watched it. Jesse has sold out to the dark powers running the planet.

Conspiracy theory failed big time on its return and looks like the last we see of it. I don't believe everything Icke says but how that thing went down was shamefull.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8OBbQ1_XA[/youtube]
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:08 pm »
Gigas, the thrust in the video, relative to reptilians is "tell me where I have to go to see one".

Well, if you are interested in seeing one, it is one that I found on planet Mars, in Mars Rover photos. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is an actual reptilian. There is no need to say anymore about it here, as I will give you, and others, the link to the thread.

Of course, not everyone agrees with what I say is clearly there, but, then that is the way it is with anomalies. It is too bad that we can only see parts of the reptilian, and there is no way for us to know  whether this is a reptilian body or a statue. My guess is that it is a burial body, as it is tagged on its wrist.

Gigas, look very closely at it, and let me know what you think you see!!

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=709.0

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 09:41:11 pm »
Observation of details is left or right brained out sourced and things will not look the same to everyone. To me right now, being tired and the eyes are getting old, its 50/50 as to what lies there. Tonight, I cannot say for sure. Maybe tomorrow after a nights sleep will the image become clearer.

BTW, i'm glade you brought this up because I have another image of a body laying in the mars dust with a helmet next to it. No speculation as to what that body was before its fate placed it there.

I will tell you this, I concluded a war occured along time ago and we are refuges held captive on earth after mars was ravaged and destroyed. Phobos shows strafing by weapons fire all over its surface.

Our gatekeepers are on the moon as well as on earth and here they look like us until they have a neural glitch and we see them as reptilians.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 10:40:27 pm »
There are a lot of people who want to discredit Icke, and who resort to unfair, and even downright immoral tactics in order to do so.  With that said, however, I also genuinely do feel that many of Icke's perspectives are nutty, or at the very least, extreme and unfalsifiable.

I vehemently disagreed with the denunciation of his own involvement in the Thrive movie by John Robbins, which was done purely because of the mere presence of David Icke in that film.  It wasn't because of anything Icke said, but simply because of his presence.  I felt that that implied a fundamental disregard of David Icke's basic worth as a human being, and to be honest, up until that point I had thought Robbins was a more honourable man than that.

The short answer to David Icke, as far as I am concerned, is that he is a brilliant and at times insightful man, who can dispense information of immense value, to understanding the overall picture. 

It needs to be understood, however, that the noise to signal ratio is also high.  Icke's valuable material tends to be buried in amongst a lot of highly questionable ideas which, not entirely unfairly, can lead some who listen to him, to remember that as the saying goes, while the mystic sees the ineffable, the psychiatrist sees the unspeakable.  In Icke's case, there is truthfully ample room for both interpretations. ;)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:46:18 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 07:49:06 am »
I agree with Jesse on this one. If David Ike has seen all these reptillians and is telling the world about them he should at least be able to offer some shred of evidence to back his story other than expecting people to believe because he saw it with his own eyes. He could have seen them in a dream he had for all Jesse knew. Citing cave drawings and mythology hardly backs him up.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 11:44:56 am »
There are a lot of people who want to discredit Icke, and who resort to unfair, and even downright immoral tactics in order to do so.  With that said, however, I also genuinely do feel that many of Icke's perspectives are nutty, or at the very least, extreme and unfalsifiable.

I don't think it's unfair to ask "Show me these reptilians... show me ONE Reptilian :D

I have other sources that claim to have seen Reptilians... good people...

But why can we not find just ONE body or photo or drag one out onto CNN?

Every other secret that the Government has eventually gets leaked, gets declassified, or is exposed by some disgruntled insider... yet with the Aliens  not one single hard fact leak... even Wikileaks has NOTHING

So much as I think Jesse is a showman out for a buck and glory riding off the backs of real researchers, I am with him on this

"Show me the Reptilians"  :P

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:46 pm »
Can anyone show me/us/everyone an atom, how bout neutrons, glueons, quarks or anything else they still can't show us in an actual image taken by some instrument able to snap a theoretical particle that exist only in numbers on a paper created by acadamia, experts and scientist.

I saw grey aliens, they took me up into a circular room, did something to me. I had no camera, no witness. I did what I could to show people what I saw and they did but people rather watch tv and have acadamia, experts and scientist tell them how it is.

As for me, I know how it is and its not what it looks like on the outside.

I will say again, I don't agree with Icke on things but how that scene went down is how people like me who have seen something are treated, rediculed and backed into a corner to destroy the message.

Jesse is bought out and follows his script as told to him by the players in charge.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 01:02:27 pm »
"show me the reptilians"

an excerpt from a thread i wrote on ats a few years ago:

The only remaining full body images of beings from ancient Sumer are of Reptilians. Yes, REPTILIANS.

In fact, the only artifacts from that time frame other than Reptilian figurines, are of headless/legless female bodies with huge breasts, huge thighs and no legs below the kneecap (ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME), that look suspiciously like Thanksgiving turkeys. In fact, that may very well be what it is - these may be depictions of a Reptilian/Nephilim dinner (a plumped up human female, with head removed and legs removed below the knee).

I know it sounds way out there, but folks, I've been scouring the archives for sumerian artifacts, specifically, and the only other things I can find are plates, bowls, vases, and odd little symbols, like charms or fetishes, of some kind. There are no depictions of human gods, no depictions of human kings, or human shaman or human anything, except the legless, decapitated females. Conversely, the Reptilians are mostly intact. I think there was only one with a missing head.

Yup, we caught 'em red-handed trying to cover up their own existence by influencing scholars to mesh the Sumerian and Akkadian timelines together when they are indeed separate for good reason. The flood not only marked the end of sumerian civilization, it marked the end of visible occupation by this particular line of ETs. The idea that they cannablized the humans is actually reported in the Book of Enoch, a book, btw, that was outlawed from being included in the biblical texts by the Holy Roman Catholic Church during the ecumenical councils.

It says, the planet was so polluted, food wouldn't grow. A massive drought kicked in, the plant life died, the animals were no longer edible, and the fallen ones (the ETs) and their hybrid offspring began to eat the human population because there was no food left. This would go a long way in explaining a great deal about the ancient past. Starting with why reptilians may not be all sunshine and lollipops. So much for enlightenment.
-----------

http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/11.htm
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/11_2.htm
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/9.htm
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/9_2.htm
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/10.htm
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/IRAQ/dbfiles/objects/10_2.htm

and there's a whole lot more. 
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 01:05:48 pm »
*hands zorgon a mirror*

you say you wanted to see a dragon.  good grief, z, haven't you repeatedly said you are a dragon?  not all dragons are bad. some are good? remember that conversation? 

whatcha' talkin' about willis
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 01:11:21 pm »
Remember me telling those who will listen this planet is under the authority of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent. Thats reptilian in case you fail to puzzle together the pieces.

Look at the egyptian dandera light bulb with the serpent held within. They have six of them on the walls with giants and little people.

I concur that not all reptilians are bad but we know in times where bad reigns, they rule.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 02:29:10 pm »
Remember me telling those who will listen this planet is under the authority of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent. Thats reptilian in case you fail to puzzle together the pieces.

Look at the egyptian dandera light bulb with the serpent held within. They have six of them on the walls with giants and little people.

I concur that not all reptilians are bad but we know in times where bad reigns, they rule.

i think it's more like a darth vader scenario. 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fIH6GMIJg[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 05:32:39 pm »
The only remaining full body images of beings from ancient Sumer are of Reptilians. Yes, REPTILIANS.

I am not saying I doubt there are Reptilians about in our history and maybe even now. :P According to the Bible Eve met one and had a chat :P and both Joe Resnick and Jack Arneson have given me detailed descriptions in eyewitness accounts.

What I am saying is that with all the cell phones and video cameras around today capturing everything from orbs to police brutality... WHY has no one pulled out the camera when they are meeting with these critters? Not once :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 05:36:55 pm »
you say you wanted to see a dragon.  good grief, z, haven't you repeatedly said you are a dragon?  not all dragons are bad. some are good? remember that conversation? 

I say I am a Dragon Protector... not that I am a Dragon. In my opinion it is only the Christians that have a dislike for Dragons :P All other cultures revere them and consider them lucky.

And yes Alice there are a few evil ones, but that St George is a criminal in my mind... he killed a little baby with a long pointy stick from his horse. The little Dragon never had a chance... it was only wanting the Damsel to read to it...

Pick on someone your own size why dontcha? And they made him a 'Saint' for that slaughter? Heck look at the face of the horse... like it's saying... "Really?....."

:P

::)

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 05:38:12 pm »
I am not saying I doubt there are Reptilians about in our history and maybe even now. :P According to the Bible Eve met one and had a chat :P and both Joe Resnick and Jack Arneson have given me detailed descriptions in eyewitness accounts.

What I am saying is that with all the cell phones and video cameras around today capturing everything from orbs to police brutality... WHY has no one pulled out the camera when they are meeting with these critters? Not once :P

good point.  either they are incredibly smart, or they are so intermingled genetically with humans, that you aren't going to see the difference.  maybe, they only appear in their natural form in an other frequency of light or something and that frequency changed after the last cataclysm. who the heck knows.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 05:41:39 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOKlXklfzzE[/youtube]

black female dragon and her brood. 
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]