collapse

Author Topic: WTC7.... Turning The Key  (Read 12537 times)

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
WTC7.... Turning The Key
« on: February 28, 2015, 04:30:39 pm »
ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSION

The conditions required for gravitational acceleration to occur have been known for centuries....

The condition under which a body is, literally, free to fall under the influence of the local gravitational field with no resistance to its acceleration....

The control that appears on the right in many of the animations is intended as a reminder of that, and also signals the beginning of a comparison....

We can know with certainty in some cases (like this one) what conditions exist beneath an object (or building) as it falls....

....even though we may not be able to see into the space beneath it as it does....

Buckled columns, whether one or a hundred, whether one at a time or all at once (or any combination thereof) don't just go from 100% to 0% when they buckle, they steadily decrease in strength while they buckle and that takes time.

The mechanism of buckling (a mode of natural progressive structural failure), whether caused by heat....

....or by overloading....

....absolutely cannot match or create the conditions required for gravitational acceleration to occur, it's literally impossible. There is no such thing as progressive gravitational acceleration....

Some force must be introduced to quickly remove all support from beneath the literally falling visible upper part of the building seen in the video....

The progressive collapse of the building (NIST probable collapse sequence starting with column 79 on the left)....

....that essentially happens all at once....

....is clearly physically inconsistent with what we empirically know of natural progressive structural failure (defined as a time consuming process of individual/sequential/simultaneous failure involving one or a number of related structural components).

It's a physical impossibility for the lower part of the asymmetrically damaged building (reportedly three core columns and nine perimeter columns)....

....to have naturally progressively collapsed in any way that could result in the upper part of the building symmetrically descending straight down through itself (NIST probable collapse sequence starting with column 79 circled below) at anything near gravitational acceleration for any period of time. The scenario playing out below is an absolute physical impossibility....

....and there is absolutely no mode or combination of modes of natural progressive structural failure driven solely by gravity that can ever give rise to the conditions required for free fall to have occurred at any point during it's descent....

The scenario playing out below is an absolute physical impossibility. Just as there is no such thing as progressive gravitational acceleration, nor is there any known structural failure mode known as natural progressive structural gravitational acceleration....

There is simply no point during a natural progressive gravity driven collapse of a steel frame skyscraper like this where one could say....

"Hold it.... right there! That's the point where all the steel columns and structural components that were supporting the building just a moment ago (with an area greater than that of a football field) will undoubtedly be found to be behaving in a manner very much like air (below left). It will take very careful calculation to tell the fall times apart during this free fall period of the ongoing progressive structural failure (below right)"....

For the 2.25 seconds (eight stories, approximately 105 feet) that we know the upper part of the building literally fell at gravitational acceleration it cannot have been using any of it's potential energy to crush the building contents, columns and other structural components beneath it and undergo free fall at the same time (as illustrated by this frangible impedance scenario)....

It's physically impossible for the lower asymmetrically damaged part of the building to have naturally progressively collapsed in a way that could result in the upper part of the building actually accelerating as it descended symmetrically straight down through itself, through the path of maximum resistance (below right), and then, driven on solely by gravity, actually continue to accelerate so nearly to gravitational acceleration (below left) as to require very careful calculation for any difference between the two to be detected....

Some other force powerful enough to quickly remove all support from beneath the upper part of the building as it descended must be introduced to explain the observed rate of descent during the 2.25 second period of gravitational acceleration.

For the 2.25 seconds that the building iliterally fell at gravitational acceleration, no other force powerful enough to quickly remove all support from beneath the upper part of the building was seen to be introduced from outside the building, and no other force powerful enough to quickly remove all support from beneath the upper part of the building is known to have existed inside the building as an element or normal function of it's infrastructure.

For a load supported by a column to descend at gravitational acceleration, all support must be quickly removed, there's absolutely no other way. It must be knocked out, pulled out, blown out, vaporized, etc.

Since no eight story tall boulders were seen rumbling through Manhatten that day that could have quickly knocked out all support....

....and no suspicious looking Frenchmen were spotted rigging for verinage (another form of controlled demolition) the night before that could have quickly pulled out the support....

....and no bombs or rockets were seen to be dropped on/fired at it that could have quickly blown out all support....

....and no giant laser beams or other secret weapons were being tested in the area that could have quickly vaporized all support....

....and no other force capable of quickly removing all support from beneath the upper part of the building existed in the building as a normal function of it's infrastructure (blue)....

....it naturally follows that whatever the other force was that must be introduced to explain the observed 2.25 seconds of descent at gravitional acceleration, it must have been introduced some time before the event, and unless someone can show how the other force that must be introduced either during or just before the collapse of the building was introduced from outside the building, or that it was already existing inside the building as a normal function of it's infrastructure, the process of elimination really leaves only one possible explanation for the building's behaviour.

Some energetic material powerful enough to quickly remove all support from beneath the upper part of the building during the 2.25 second period of gravitational acceleration must have been physically transported inside the building some time before the event, it had to be brought in.

The explosion model is the only one....

....that can realistically match and empirically be expected to create the conditions that we know must have existed....

....beneath the literally falling visible upper part of the building during its observed largely symmetrical descent at gravitational acceleration for approximately 105 feet in 2.25 seconds....

The undisputed (both the NIST and independent researchers alike agree) confirmed observation of a significant well defined period of gravitational acceleration....

....means that an explosion, or a number of explosions, must have occurred that was powerful enough to quickly remove all support from beneath the upper part of the building (below right), either all at once or incrementally in advance of its descent, permitting it to descend at gravitational acceleration for the observed period and under the conditions required (below left) for free fall to occur....

The building was brought down by explosives.

The empirically established fact that WTC7 was brought down by explosives immediately shines a bright light on literally the only ones who could possibly have carried out a covert domestic operation of this magnitude.... the only ones who had exclusive 24/7 access to the highly secured building (WTC7).... the only ones who were in complete control of the security system for the building.... the only ones who had ready access to the quantity and quality of energetic materials required.... and the only ones who had the required expertise in the effective use of said energetic materials. The fact is that only the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency could have done it.... just as one needn't be Isaac Newton to see there is no other possible explanation for the behavior of WTC7 other than energetic materials having been physically transported into the building, one needn't be Sherlock Holmes to see there is no other possible explanation as to who could have done it since the building was in perpetual lock down as a highly secured government facility.... it's elementary.

So to sum up, in this case anyway, one simple fact (free fall) leads to an inescapable conclusion (intentional demolition). That one simple fact and the inescapable conclusion it naturally leads to (as revealed by analysis), that WTC7 literally had to have been brought down by explosives, along with the fact (as revealed by the list of tenants) that personnel from the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency are literally the only ones who could possibly have done it, really wraps up the whole thing (all the events of that day) in one nice neat little package.

The US Government Planned and Carried Out the 9/11 Attacks

That's just the way it is.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:01:30 pm by Aemilius »

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
Re: WTC7.... Turning The Key
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:53 am »
I notice the animations don't always display properly here (could just be my computer), so here's a link to the analysis....

http://aemilius.sosblog.com/

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 06:34:16 am »

The US Government Planned and Carried Out the 9/11 Attacks

That's just the way it is.

Well I'm certainly glad that's over with...we know who done it, we know how who done it, did it. So what's next?  ??? ::) :P

Ooh Ooh, I know....WHY? hhhmmmm....
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:57:30 am »
Well I'm certainly glad that's over with...we know who done it, we know how who done it, did it. So what's next?  ??? ::) :P

Why? Well, that may be answered by a criminal investigation, but it's beyond the scope of the analysis.... I'm afraid there's no provision or stipulation for motive as a step or element of the Scientific Method.

Why do you think they did it?

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:08:28 am by Aemilius »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 08:21:25 am »
First it's the assumption that the USA planned and executed 9/11...I do not agree with that statement.

Were the twin towers detonated to cause the collapse? Not in my opinion.

Did a particle beam energy weapon, fired from space or another area, to cause the twin towers to be turned into dust? Not in my opinion.

Was WTc-7 brought down on purpose. From what I've seen I'd have to say yes purposefully.
Now the reasons I think are many and varied from the fires below rendering the building unattainable and dangerous, to what was housed inside that building that caused the NEED to bring it down.

Was there a masterful plot to plan and execute 9/11 to bring the USA into the war on terror? I'm sure there were many scenarios planned with that end result in mind. Was it executed? Only time will tell.
And that's my opinion.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 01:57:25 pm »
Sarge, there is a difference between an opinion and a cogent argument or analysis. 

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 02:12:24 pm »
Sarge, there is a difference between an opinion and a cogent argument or analysis.
Pim, the opinion is arrived to after the cogent argument or analysis!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 03:39:14 pm »
Was WTc-7 brought down on purpose. From what I've seen I'd have to say yes purposefully.
Now the reasons I think are many and varied from the fires below rendering the building unattainable and dangerous, to what was housed inside that building that caused the NEED to bring it down.

Since THIS thread is OBLY about WTC7 :P Nice job BTW...

So we agree that WTC7 HAD to be a demolition

We agree that what the building contained was a motive

Was the building that badly burnt that it was not repairable? I saw no evidence of that but we will never know since it fell

I see THREE floors on fire  Seems to me that is not enough to scrap a building But certainly NOT enogh to melt steel beams 

This image  a closeup of the first claims this is proof how the outside frame could no longer support the building thus causing the collapse   My these OS people are desperate :P

I bet those were the offices with the records :P

SO Now the HUGE QUESTION

WTC7 fell several hours after  the towers

IF the fires were so bad they could not save the building and they had to demolish it

HOW did they have time to get explosives into the right location to get a perfect fall in such a short time?

It takes them WEEKS to do it under normal circumstances to make sure it all set right

That leaves only one conclusion

THE EXPLOSIVES WERE ALREADY SET

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 04:41:29 pm »
That's a huge assumption! I remember seeing something about fuel tanks in the basement area either on fire or severely damage and dangerous. Could that have been the reason? Don't know. Just from the film I saw of the bldg. coming down, and it was a closeup shot, it looked like a detonation to me. Did they have enough time to set them, maybe.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 06:10:43 pm »
That's a huge assumption!

Not really no... because in the midst of all that chaos of the two towers falling... someone had time to fetch the explosives, bring them into the area,  place them in a burning building and get them set perfectly in the right place without being seen.

Does that really sound logical to you?

I mean I know people have been willing to throw logic science and physics out the window in order to fit the OS but seriously  has it become so bad that logic thought is so easily brushed aside?  When I see people around the net  well I guess it has... this is sad  because it seems Logic died with Spock (RIP)

I remember seeing something about fuel tanks in the basement area either on fire or severely damage and dangerous. Could that have been the reason?

Fuel tanks in the basement would not account for the building starting to collapse where it did and it would not have allowed a perfect fall

Did they have enough time to set them, maybe.

Well as I said above the logistics to do that under those cercumstances would require the skills of the Delta Force or a Mossad special unit... then MAYBE they had enough time to get the explosives into the building unseen while being careful that the heat of the fire didn't set them off before they could plant them at precise points and not be seen 

Well forget it..

It was obviously burning furniture and paper that melted the external frame that caused this... That is the OS conclusion so who am I to argue?  Won't matter anyway  It's been 14 years and we still have no real answers.

And no one will open a real investigation by an independent source so our only hope is Putin... who the Russian tabloid Pravda says has the secret

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »

The WHY is the easiest part

They want us at war with Muslims.

Bush said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but we bombed them anyway while the people believed it was them that did it. They told us they had WMD's  Yeah they DID Regan sold them to  Saddam when he was fighting FOR us against Iran What they DIDN'T know was Saddam SOLD them to {likely} Syria (except for the gas he used on the Kurds) We sold him jet fighters and trained his pilots,,, then we blew up those planes and today we are once again selling Iraq f-16's and training their pilots to fly them

Seriously?

We see a [most likely] false flag attack in Paris  More Muslim hate

We see ISIS destroying Museum artifacts of the Sumarians  More Muslim hate  never mind that most of them were replicas (they did get one big statue  One of the bulls from that lost gate I had in the Stargate section)

All over the US and the world  small incidents of supposed Muslims stirring the pot  All to create Muslim hate

And guess what? Its WORKING  Most people want to NUKE EM ALL

The side note why is MONEY

Silversyein had to demolish the buildings due to asbestos contamination. The occupancy was so low he was losing money It would have cost him a small fortune to demolish those buildings properly

So shortly before the 'attack' he INCREASES the insurance...  Big banks remove 90% of the gold that was stored in the vaults... then the attacks take down two towers and the third building as well. 

So no more expensive bill to upkeep White Elephant buildings  No demolition bill... but rather he collects insurance   and to top it off each plane was one claim so he gets paid DOUBLE

As a bonus the Enron scandal  (and others being looked at) disappears in the dust and fire

Yeah and here is Mr Q Clearance asking WHY?
 ::)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 06:50:49 pm »
That leaves only one conclusion

THE EXPLOSIVES WERE ALREADY SET
Maybe they weren't explosives. ;)

I have been reading the electronic version of some old (1930) science-fiction magazines, and in February issue, one of the stories was about a mad musician that demolished a sky-scrapper in New York using sound. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 06:55:29 pm »
I have been reading the electronic version of some old (1930) science-fiction magazines, and in February issue, one of the stories was about a mad musician that demolished a sky-scrapper in New York using sound. :)

That is interesting :P 

Tesla once set up resonance in his building that almost shook it apart and he had to destroy the device with n axe to stop the feedback loop  It must have been scary because the police were on the way 

I too started a resonance in an old apartment using a synthesizer  Not intentionally but it didn't stop till I unplugged the Moog... My mom was two floors down at the opposite end of the building and it scared her

Somehow she knew it was me though :P

You realize of course that still requires INTENT and PLANNING using a Tesla Scaler type weapon :P

Back in  few minutes

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 08:32:55 pm »
Mr. Q clearance? Bwawawalolol. Someone has to ask why so you can lay it all out for us!!!!! :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 10:12:31 pm »
Well I may not have all the answers  but there are just too many questions that just do not make sense. Those two towers were designed to withstand multiple hits.  And no time in history has a fire in a building ever melted the steel core beams let alone the frame...

I think I want to check Hiroshima at ground zero and see what that did to steel cores :P

The steel in the basement of the towers wss STILL RED HOT when they excavated it six weeks later. No one has ever explained that one to me yet either  :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter