collapse

Author Topic: AI Robots more dangerous than Nukes?  (Read 20369 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: AI Robots more dangerous than Nukes?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 02:46:05 pm »
Sorry el but I call be.the system is tracking us now in real time.I can prove it.two tickets.

??? Your losing me here...not sure what you mean. 

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 03:39:56 pm »
God DM ai want even let me say b.s. without modifying it to be.I almost called sinny  skinny this morn.

The beast is getting better everyday.it now directs cops directly to your car if it doesn't have insurance or if your speeding.
As the report I posted earlier today on the Jew thread.its already built to support pigs.this system knows where 99.9% of people are.the .01 % are peeps like me.
I know its already there because I've been living it.
To repeat myself.every time I had insurance for more than a month.I would see no cops on the way to town.
Every time I drove to town without insurance.a cop would meet me half way and usually stalk me back to town.this happened many times like more than five.in less than a year.most times I would have insurance but it hadn't had time to register into the system.

Then about nine months ago,I was out on a county road at three in morning walking.I'm talking way back road.and cop pulls up to me and starts downloading my phone.I know this because I found the app he downloaded to hack my phone.the date and time were exact.

It may not be sentient but its fully active in hunter mode.
The cop is just an arm of the tool that will be obsolete very soon except in special circumstances.

Like a drone that hunts down speeders and the pic and ticket come in the mail.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 04:07:54 pm »
the cameras are right down the county road and country highway intersection.they read the license plate and do background check ,tags check,warrant check,drivers license ,insurance and phone.the phone is triangulated in real time.the speed is monitored using this and also with code to see if you pasted the distance between two cameras ,too quickly.for example you pass a camera at your house,then 100 miles ayay you pass one on a desolate highway.you should have passed the second camera in about an hour and a half but you pass it in less than an hour.the beast knows you exceded the speed limit by 30+ miles an hour.
in texas we call what the cops do as stalking.i signed no contract that says they are allowed to stalk me and i shouldnt have to give up my privacy and cilvil liberty to drive.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 04:19:59 pm »
eventually the system will recommend laws.like throwing down cigarette butts and smoking in private.ever sooo slowly choking off human spirit and drive.turning us all in to drones.i see it already with the sheep.

will humans eventually worship watson and not know what it really is.just an old antigue group of machines that exact out justice because it can.
the gun knows not what it shoots ,only that it shoots.machines have know conscence and dont need it ,only the program of self replication and perform its purpose.

god could easily be that.a program in a saucer with clones for general repair of ship and other minor task.with the ship being able to exact out retribution using electronic means.but the puny human brain cannot comprehend  its weapons and blames it on a ghost.

Dumbledore

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 04:21:52 pm »
"Surveillance cameras" have been around for many years now, and I support the existence of them 100%.   :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 04:33:19 pm »
for what purpose.we lived without them for millions of years +-. maybe you dont have a contractual agreement with your pos gov but we do ,and it guarantees us a right to privacy.that means we can break any law we wish as long as nobody is watching.
that report i posted shows that the average american  commits three felonies a day ,because the system was designed to make us all criminals.so now you want to allow the pigs more power.i would cuss you out for that comment but its against t& c :P

Dumbledore

• Gold 253
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 04:42:26 pm »
The only ones who fear "surveillance cameras" are those who have something to hide, or are Paranoid.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 04:45:28 pm »
C'mon now Robo has nothing to hide... no skeletons in the closet or anything.  :P  :D  ;)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 05:41:02 pm »
hell i cant even go in the closet.its piled to the ceilng and the door wont close.so i started shoving them under my bed.
its not paranoia when its truth.but sheep never see it coming because THEY ARE SHEEP !!!

Dumbledore

• Gold 253
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 05:52:08 pm »
LOL .... Did I complain about the use of "surveillance cameras" ?

So what's the problem with others knowing about what you and I do ?

That is IF anyone is interested in the average person, going about their every day activities ...   :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 06:15:07 pm »
the average joe doesnt care,its the police state that cares .they are the ones filing complaints.the pig trying to justify his salary.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 11:39:49 pm »
Robo, calm down; there are many instances where the cameras serve good purpose; as with most all things, it can be used for good or bad; this thread is not the place to discuss it...

the systems you are railing about are designed to do just that; monitor...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 11:48:55 pm »
just like with any small tech.it eventually grows to a beast.give the corporations an inch and they will take a mile.
nukes are not as dangerous due to mad.robots are more sly and cunning .
once the bots become self aware,its over.that point is closer than most realize.
its not like we will be warned.
plus the lazyness of not needing.humans today could barely survive.how many kids do yall know that can even competently fish.two more generations of death and the adults will be locked into a system of no return.

no seeker im just pointing out one branch of ai.
theres sex bots too.
these will be used with such frequency that not even accidents will be born.
ai will be more populous than humans.eventually humans may just play out as a species on its own.it will cost too much to have children and no need for them.
ah to have the world but lose ones soul.
every day we inch a little closer to emptiness.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:57:29 pm by robomont »

Dumbledore

deuem

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 02:11:06 am »
Maybe we should all get bar coded like a bag of chips and stick a RC chip up our butt so they know if we fart too. The Surveillance cameras are not for us, They are for the Nazi war machine and the elite to make money from. POWER and MONEY. Period! Everyone of these stinking pieces of crap should be torn down and stamped on till flat.The people who put them up don't care two hoots about you or your safety, they want to make money from them and have power over you. It is nothing more than organized crime at a new level. They can take their drones and put them where the sun don't shine also.

Most people that say these are Ok for use on Joe Public, are either Nazi driven or making money out of it. The USA is not and should never become a prison state. PERIOD. Watched where ever you go! NO! If you want my picture, ask for it. And I still won't give it freely. This idea of knowing who you are, where you are and if you Drove 1 mile and hour over the speed limit is simply crazy and it is being force feed down our throats because of the false 911 and other things they have done to scare the population into a false feeling of being protected.

We are letting them take our liberties one at a time. Down with Big Brother. And stop the ones who take advantage of the people.

PS, You can do what you like in or on your own property as long as it does not photograph me. If it does your camera should be taken down. Many people are now using this tech to spy not to be safe.

deuem

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2014, 02:20:32 am »
he systems you are railing about are designed to do just that; monitor...

Sorry, you are not seeing the picture here. Robo is right. And why single him out and not the other guy? They are using the cameras to pick your life apart. To get any little thing on you they can and build a case up against you. When they bring you into court, you will be shown a list of bad things you did prior to the court reason. Must read more.

Putting people in jail for growing food in their own back yard and have photos to prove it. A little dronning maybe? Every American now has 3 felons waiting for them at court. What are your 2? It looks like they are taking the country apart from the inside out. At one corner there is over 35 cameras. In the local bank there is over 20. ATM 6, Outside over a dozen. In my elevator 2. In my hallways 2. Outside so many I can't count. Yet it has never stopped one crook. So they now are going after the good people because they have the money to be fined.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter