collapse

Author Topic: Radient Receivers  (Read 38103 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: Radient Receivers
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2013, 08:59:57 pm »
PWM WROTE:
Yes, but i heard that the schumann is speeding up & is currently around 18=19 Hz, so the harmonics etc will also have changed.

We really do need some kind of unilateral measurements performed by the members here, at least that way we will have a vague pic of the freq's & voltages present around the world...........but i would think somebody has already done that, we need to find their data ;)

Funny you should say that, it was sometime ago I had requested through the Schumann resonance thread of a contributory global watch with in a four day process of the resonance effect and how fluctuations were possibly reading into weather fronts and also too see if such thing's as meteor showers, NEO's or anything in earths atmosphere can have an exacting contributor or signal there in or of. Of course the only one that responded was Deuem (Miss our fellow IG Member) and we didn't have a  lot of time to collaborate what and if's of the scenario's that were playing out due to his unexpected move he had to tend too.(I Hope him and his wife are well)

Regardless, while I was trying to farther understand the possible mechanics of the Schumann Resonance Effect, I ran across a 24 hour a day updated sight with global alerting throughout the entire planet.

The Spectrogram Calendar displays data from the magnetic field detectors deployed by the Global Coherence Initiative research team to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere.

These daily spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 50 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with yellow being the most intense. The Schumann resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 7.8,14, 20, 26, 33 & 39 Hz.

In this calendar, each day begins at midnight UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

This site also contains such things as:

GCMS Magnetometer 24 Hour Power Total

NOAA ACE Solar Wind Speed & GOES Magnetometer

Global Consciousness Project – Random Network Variance

All these areas of  the site have hover cursor capabilities and give you incremental measurements of the areas of concern also has collaborations with all Schumann Resonance measurements coinciding after a 24 hour period to the hour, so very updated for easily acquired up to the hour real time Schumann Resonance reading's and current status if such.

Global Coherence Initiative -Live Data

Once you get to this page, it has a number of different areas it offer's you, just kind of browse the site and get your bearing's, though I have not used it enough to master it, it has a tonne of information with in it's respective area's. ;)

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2013, 09:51:04 pm »
just my opinion.gci is  a scam and that web owner is batshit crazy.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2013, 10:25:48 pm »
just my opinion.gci is  a scam and that web owner is batpoop crazy.

Well robo, I don't know what to say. Search USGS Schumann resonance Effect real time daily monitoring and there are even bigger 'BatPoop Crazies' getting in on the whole Schumann explanation. actually, "Guess who is number five on the list of best or first search returns?"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Endangered_Earth_Schumann_Resonance_001.html

So, if you have a better alternative to even attempt this without building sensitivity devices for the globe, we should at least give this a try. ::)

There are all kinds of sites that want to explain it to you, but not a one that offers anything remotely close to the one I have found. I can't find anything that supports your opinion, but will look into this a bit deeper before I commit to the trust factor.

Either way, and if all is checking out, we might as well use the site for it's free access and also keep a watchful eye on what they have to say as far as reading's and updates, then we can go from there.

Even the USGS doesn't offer such measurements with in the Schumann resonance Effect, not that I can find anyway, but i do appreciate the heads up on this particular site, if it should be all smoke and mirrors, so far, I have never second guessed it until you made mention. Thanks!! ;)

1WW

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2013, 12:09:45 am »
ill take it back if usgs has sonething to do with it

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2013, 12:24:03 am »
hell.i didnt even know schumann resonance was real.i wiki and it states that schumann will only get 300microvolts wheras static can get 150volts.big difference in powerper square meter.

my apologies.i recognize it as elf.i didnt know they had a name tied to it.

Dumbledore

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2013, 08:14:08 am »
hell.i didnt even know schumann resonance was real.i wiki and it states that schumann will only get 300microvolts wheras static can get 150volts.big difference in powerper square meter.

my apologies.i recognize it as elf.i didnt know they had a name tied to it.

If it wasn't for Schumann's research, Tesla wouldn't have had any hero's!! Tesla followed Schumann's words as if they were intellectual guide posts, especially with such devices he has dared to venture, such as "Wireless Energy", "Wireless Communication" and last but not least "Radiant Energy"

Where you are getting those number's, I am not sure, Schumann has always been measured in Freq. Hz, Thing's like lay lines are in Microns. Radiant Energy from 3-10 Micro Farads.

AS stated previously:

These daily spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 50 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with yellow being the most intense. The Schumann resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 7.8,14, 20, 26, 33 & 39 Hz.

1WW

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2013, 09:32:43 am »
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances wikipedia schumann resonance i think.under measurements
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:35:21 am by robomont »

Dumbledore

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2013, 04:46:05 pm »
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances wikipedia schumann resonance i think.under measurements

Good Ole Wiki!! ;) I have visited that page so many times, I am betting the internet binder holding it together is about to come undone!! Ha ha ha ha! 8)

There are a lot of scientists that use Schumann's model for deductive mathematics, there is little to nothing out there explaining on a daily, 24 hr period basis of it's effect's on our planet. IS why I was extremely happy to find the Global Coherence Initiative website. ;)

As I was doing research with in the CMB's (Cosmic Microwave Back round) I was very excited to see how the Schumann model can pertain possibly to all planets and bodies in our cosmos. So, needless to say "The Schumann Resonance Effect is very real." Really opens the mind's doorways for further understanding of how these 'Coincidental' forces can expand the Universe as a magnetic Frequency Perpetual Mechanical Monster, for lack of a better word.

1WW

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2013, 05:15:59 pm »
it may be relevent to the voltage gradient.i believe the gradient goes on for a long difference.out into space.maybe deep space.or it may blend withe space gradient.whatever voltage that is.

Dumbledore

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2013, 04:01:16 pm »
The last graph is particularly interesting, noting the effects on random number generators, hence the 'coherence' name.
Go back & read the whole page, guys ;)
Later!

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:22 pm »
PWM
Please specify graph.

Talked to the "Old Man" today today and he doesnt understand why I am not getting a higher voltage either.

Have to think.
Bless
Back

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2013, 03:13:36 pm »
I meant the last graph on this page;
http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/live-data.html

and the text below it:
Global Consciousness Project – Random Network Variance
The Global Consciousness Project maintains a global network of Random Number Generators; this network has shown non-random activity during widely shared experiences of deeply engaging events. This network is designed to document and display any subtle, but direct effects of our collective consciousness reacting to global events. The research hypothesis predicts the appearance of coherence and structure in the globally distributed data collected during major events that emotionally engage the world population.

The above strip chart displays a 24 hour moving window sum of the variance of the networks generators. Each point on the chart represents the cumulative sum of the random output from the GCP RNG network over the past 24 hours with a resolution of 1-minute. The display can be scaled to show the previous 7, 14, 21 or 28 days of data with the drop down menu in the lower right section of the display. Horizontal red lines represent 95% and 99% confidence intervals for expected range of the network output. While deviations above and below these lines can still be expected from the randomly fluctuating output of the network they are expected to be infrequent. Consistent deviations from randomness correlating with collective consciousness reactions to global events may represent the impact of consciousness on the network.

:o :o ??? ::) :P :-X

THAT graph doesnt reveal much, but the text is very revealing, certain experiments in the past have shown that a state of mind (or group of minds) can directly affect electronic equipment, and a random number genny is electronic, and if you affect it's randomness, it shows ;)

Food for thought, yes?

Sorry i have other stuff to do, but this kind of interests me :)
Later!

ETA your question: It's either not enough antenna, not enough earth, or too low a resistance in the circuit.
That last one is normally the culprit, you need to 'open' the circuit somehow & monitor the caps as they charge.

I would have to be there to be of further help, sorry :-[

But we are on the case, mate!
 8)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:17:38 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2013, 02:11:42 pm »
Hey Pwm

It's either not enough antenna, not enough earth, or too low a resistance in the circuit.
That last one is normally the culprit, you need to 'open' the circuit somehow & monitor the caps as they charge

I see what you are saying. I will work on the resistance and see what happens. This will lower the charge rate but I need the voltage.

You forgot the 4th thing. I dont have a clue as to what I am doing :'( And that is probally it.

Thanks
Back

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2013, 03:05:48 pm »
That 4h thing is what inventors call ''luck'' lol
You are doing fine, will get back to you on this, we may have found the stuff we need to do the measurements...
Later _8

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2013, 05:53:20 pm »
hey back.done anymore on your test?

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link