collapse

Author Topic: NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed  (Read 1941 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:10:05 pm »
  LunaCognita

NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed - PART 1 - The Truth Behind The Tones
Jan 8, 2009

The Truth Behind The Tones - this multi-part series will begin to break down the truth about the incredible levels of manipulation and fakery that the Apollo lunar landing program TV footage was subjected to prior to being seen by public eyes.

This is some rather complex subject matter, and cannot be even close to adequately explained in a brief 10 minute video. Because of this, I think the best way to present proof of this magnitude is to do so methodically, explaining various primary facets of the manipulation in parts. This first part of the presentation focuses primarily on the initial basics of discrete recognition or rejection of objects in scene, which was the most important component of the Apollo GCTA-TV lie (but certainly not the only component - not by a long shot). Other presentations will cover many facets of the TV coverup, revealing not only how they did it, but why.

To the skeptics - I am NOT cherry-picking scenes here, and am not showing you only a few coincidentals from the hours of footage available. I have THOUSANDS of examples catalogued, and can and will back up what I am showing over and over and over again in coming presentations as I dissect this portion of the Apollo lie further. I will say right now that you have NO idea how deep the lies go, and you have NO idea what their true technological capabilities REALLY were back then - let alone today. I have researched this subject matter for years, I have personally interviewed an individual directly involved in this coverup, and I can back up what I am saying and showing here with countless examples. My intention however is not to overwhelm the viewer with examples (particularly due to the 10-minute-per-segment time constraints I am trying to adhere to), but rather it is to show and tell you what is really going on so that you can begin to analyze the TV footage for yourself. This is as REAL (and FAKE, if you get my drift) as it gets!

[youtube]PMax7EGyQSQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:12:11 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:10:29 pm »
Honey Suckle Creek Addition here

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 07:15:09 pm »
  LunaCognita

NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed - PART 2 - Breaking The Skeptics Back
Jan 30, 2009

This second segment is an answer to some skeptics who have claimed that in Part One, all I did was cherrypick a few lucky coincidental examples that appeared to coincide with the quindar tones. The only way to adequately respond to that ridiculous charge is to demonstrate over and over and over again that the quindar tones CLEARLY are related to the video footage - directly contradicting NASA's official claims (outlined in Part One).

I could easily have made this second segment far longer and shown MANY more basic astronaut recognition examples from the Apollo 17 mission alone, but YouTube time constraints have limited me here to 10 minutes. Still, I believe the point will be well made.

The Truth Behind The Tones - this multi-part series will break down and present the truth about the incredible levels of manipulation and fakery that the Apollo lunar landing program TV footage was subjected to prior to being seen by public eyes.

This is some rather complex subject matter, and cannot be even close to adequately explained in a brief 10 minute video. Because of this, I think the best way to present proof of this magnitude is to do so methodically, explaining various primary facets of the manipulation in parts. This and other presentations will cover many facets of the TV coverup, revealing not only how they did it, but why.

[youtube]BbgNg1gtl4I[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 07:15:35 pm »
Note holding space

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 07:17:34 pm »
  LunaCognita

NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed - PART 3 - The cropping games continue
Mar 17, 2009

This third segment of "The Truth Behind The Tones" begins to examine the various editing techniques that were used to disguise, obfuscate, and erase many of the quindar tones in the Apollo GCTA lunar surface television footage. Appreciating this component of the cover-up is vital to your understanding of the depth and magnitude of the Apollo TV lies. Back in Part 2, I conclusively demonstrated that NASA has indeed LIED to the world about the true purposes of the quindar tones you hear in the GCTA footage, and in Part 3 you will see examples showing the various editing techniques they exploited in order to erase or cover up the majority of the quindar tones that were actually being created by the digital editing system.

The Truth Behind The Tones - this multi-part series will break down and present the truth about the incredible levels of manipulation and fakery that the Apollo lunar landing program TV footage was subjected to prior to being seen by public eyes.

This is some rather complex subject matter, and cannot be even close to adequately explained in a brief 10 minute video. Because of this, I think the best way to present proof of this magnitude is to do so methodically, explaining various primary facets of the manipulation in parts. This and other presentations will cover many facets of the TV coverup, revealing not only how they did it, but why.

[youtube]QKqMhp038Zk[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 07:17:51 pm »
Notes holding space

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll