collapse

Author Topic: An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries  (Read 19448 times)

Offline Anynonmouses

• Oasis, Sovereign, Semi-Ascended Being
  • Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
Re: An Open Letter to the Revolutionaries
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 09:21:29 am »
I haven't seen a lot of changes since the Cro Magnan race wiped out the Neanderthals with sticks and stone... Only difference I see is that we are more efficient at it now with high tech

You should check out the sub culture on slavery... might shock ya  8)  If your not sqeamish just google that with safe search turned off

Yeah...great example of rampant slavery, Z. It's underground SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE it is not popular, and getting less so as time goes on. On this point you don't need to concede; the point is inherently made true by quantifiable numbers...basic math if you will.

Great to hear... evolution does tend to select the fittest... so they say

Evolution does not select the "fittest." Experience does.

Well a) I don't need to bribe anyone and b) that comment about "fatted video game junkies" may be your reality but in mine it's more like this.  Meet Bjarki the Black... contracted to be my body guard back then. In this picture he is standing beside Gov kenny Guin after we knighted him and the other two are Channel 3 news anchors.  I would not call him a "fatted video game junkie" if I were you. :P He is special forces and volunteers on New years to keep the peace between the Bloods and the Crypts in Nort Las Vegas...

I'm 6'4" 235, have been defeated in hand-to-hand combat twice, and never beyond age 19. Fact--I've been in 30 fights in my life, all of which I assumed it was to the death...but alas, I am merciful. I've seen your hero pictured...and he reminds me of a scrawnier and a bit younger version of myself. I'm no bad-ass; I don't have to be, nor am I given to bragging lol.

A BMW can be an adrenalin rush, especially on a Rally circuit :P but the War games...  nothing like it to stir the blood

Here is one of our Swordsmith's testing a blade by cutting cinder blocks :D

I don't use a sword to cut cinder blocks...there are more efficient tools for that. I thought you guys are supposed to know this stuff as "survivalists." Try a maul or hammer or some chisels if a jackhammer isn't available lol.

And pity the poor fool that thought it a good idea to hit the Queen so hard he ripped off her helm and split her lip :P  But the fiesti lass was right back on the field after the hospital put 7 stiches in her lip

http://landoflegendslv.com/07foreign/01ov/images/Events/Forest1999/People/002.jpg

See while you guys are talking some future utopian robot freeloader society where everything is free and no one needs to work... and calling us "fatted video game junkies"

...WE are living our dream to its fullest today... :D

Fantasyland is a great aside from the drudgery of the norm. I apparently struck a nerve with the video game junkie depiction, but hey--it stands, and for the most part I don't have a problem with fatted video game junkies, as long as they keep fantasyland and reality separate, meaning they don't engage in real harm to others.

Saw that  I hate that creepy Anon robot voice... makes it hard to get any message

I posted a link to the TEXT version, Z...which you obviously have NOT bothered to read due to your "anon" prejudice. That's another thing...you've alluded to the collective known as "Anonymous," saying they are another example of people following a leader. Really? WRONG! Anons have no leader, don't want a leader and believe in anarchy (which doesn't mean wild nonsensical behavior, rather--it means GOVERNING OF ONE'S SELF).

Well here in Las Vegas if there were no laws to keep them in school, most of the kids would rather hang out with the gangs than go to school. Since their parents could care less, who will teach them? For those kids 'home schooling' would be how to shoot a glock 9mm gangland style. I am sure the same is true in most of our inner cities these days

As things are right now, perhaps...for some who were raised by idiots. Bear in mind that once we hit Paradigm Two, the whole game changes because travel won't cost money, electricity won't cost money, information will be free, the internet will be free...so...bottom line on that is, STOP COMPARING WHAT WILL BE TO WHAT IS because the entire field this game we call life on will be fundamentally different. In science you might just say the variables and parameters will no longer apply. If you don't account for the change in variables YOUR scenario would prevail, but me thinketh NOT.

Well the 'proof is in the pudding' as the Brits say... where are the test groups that show that people allowed to run free will not be lazy? So far History has shown us that the more free time people have, the more they turn to lethargy, sloth and decadence in seeking pleasure. They become "fatted video game junkies"  :P

Again, Z--you aren't accounting for changing variables. People with free time nowadays are happy to relax; it's the only FREE thing we CAN do. If you could vacation in the place of your dreams on a whim and do it for free, I doubt that you wouldn't jump all over it, so don't give me that same old same old, because it doesn't work in Paradigm Two or Three.

As to other planets, so far the ones we have access to are pretty harsh dreary places. I know a few people that have gone and they don't have a nice travel report.

I've "gone," and found the planet I visited quite refreshing and wonderful. As I said--and especially regarding you, I won't much be going into that. Need to know only...so...

Now see? There you go shooting yourself in the foot. If all your talk of world changes is reduced to you 'needing to reconfigure your obviously broken mind'  your whole plan is obviously flawed.  You want to convince me?  Well show me the tipping point and lets see what happens...

The tipping point for me individually has already happened, so...in a microcosmic way I'm my own little control group. There is no going back to the "what was" mentality; I've tasted the future, and found it inviting.

Today the majority of people "DO NO HARM" by choice and old do so when pushed into a corner. It is the handful that DO that have cause all our problems. It only takes ONE man to topple a plan if he is a good talker. (I say man because I don't know of any woman that has become a megalomaniac despot :P )

Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Janet Napolatano--shall I go on?

No one man OR woman can topple a great plan.There is a natural order to all things, and we are evolving, like it or not. Those who see no part for themselves in the future will recycle into the form of another person, hopefully with a capacitor (brain) that is NOT so limited.

Peace and Love
JD
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:25:22 am by Anynonmouses »
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

HUMILUS HUMILIBUS INFLECTENS ARROGANTIBUS (Humble to the humble, inflexible to the arrogant)

Offline Anynonmouses

• Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:48 am »
War is the result of ego coupled with fear in every case. The sentence could be structured as follows: War is stupid. Go ahead...challenge this statement, and if you do--prepare to look silly.

We don't have peace because we're still FIGHTING for it.

If you can have whatever you and your cadre of like-minded souls desire (as long as it harms no other) then exactly WHAT is the enticement for war? I contend that people in general don't want war, but see war as a means to an end, and therefore engage in it. These idiots haven't bothered to ask me for MY solution to their problem; I can achieve whatever I desire without hurting another.

If hurting another is your thing there are likely to be others who are also into that, and if you and whomever decide you want to harm one another I'm sure the clearer-headed among us might see an advantage in allowing those who want violence to have violence, as long as it is mutually agreed upon, such as an MMA cage fight or mini, isolated skirmish. There should be a private place where those engaging in violence can...as they say...knock each other out.

Throughout history people have dominated others in one way or another. That's coming to an end. Each one of us knows full well what is best for us, so long as we are of "sound" mind, etcetera. What's best for us is to be left alone to do our own thing unfettered by zealots and control freaks who aren't imaginative enough to NOT see a world without the need to control and manipulate others--a world where war is the exception, not the rule, as is the case today.

Ammy is right. Getting to where she is leading will take time, effort and patience. It's all well and good to spout off about how people suck and war is always going to be with us. That doesn't help. Try opening your mind a bit and understand that we're idiots, educated specifically to be limited in our thinking, for the most part, but that era is behind us. We have a fabulous future ahead. We need people propagating optimism, not pessimism.

Peace and Love,
JD
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

HUMILUS HUMILIBUS INFLECTENS ARROGANTIBUS (Humble to the humble, inflexible to the arrogant)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 12:58:54 pm »
Evolution does not select the "fittest." Experience does.

Really? Evolution weeds out the weak by natural selection. Experience usually means the tough guys beat up on the weak

I'm 6'4" 235, have been defeated in hand-to-hand combat twice, and never beyond age 19. Fact--I've been in 30 fights in my life, all of which I assumed it was to the death...but alas, I am merciful.
nor am I given to bragging lol.

:o ::)

I don't use a sword to cut cinder blocks...there are more efficient tools for that. I thought you guys are supposed to know this stuff as "survivalists."

Good Grief Charlie Brown... you just don't get it do you?

I posted a link to the TEXT version, Z...which you obviously have NOT bothered to read due to your "anon" prejudice.

Well I watched the video.. don't see any real solution in it... but hey that's just me

That's another thing...you've alluded to the collective known as "Anonymous," saying they are another example of people following a leader. Really? WRONG! Anons have no leader, don't want a leader and believe in anarchy (which doesn't mean wild nonsensical behavior, rather--it means GOVERNING OF ONE'S SELF).

"collective" is a great description  ;D  Like a hive mind. You say Anon are anarchists? Well so far most of the actions that we have seen that have been attributed to and claimed by Anon sure look like "wild nonsensical behavior" I could list many example but what would be the point?

So are you saying YOUR solution is anarchy? How does anarchy fit in with TAP?. The problem with Anon is that anyone can (and do) claim to be anon All they need to do is don a mask and do any silly thing they want and who is to say which action was done by a 'real' member of the movement? By your description there is no movement  just a bunch of anarchists doing whatever they want... and most of them are script kiddies living in Mom's basement being useless eaters.

Since there is no leader, and no group... seems to me Anon is just the latest fad for any punk kid with a beef against the world

As things are right now, perhaps...for some who were raised by idiots. Bear in mind that once we hit Paradigm Two, the whole game changes because travel won't cost money, electricity won't cost money, information will be free, the internet will be free...so...bottom line on that is, STOP COMPARING WHAT WILL BE TO WHAT IS because the entire field this game we call life on will be fundamentally different.

Okay so what is your timeline for getting from where we are now to Paradigm Two? You cannot change this overnight over the entire globe. So far I have heard what it would be like once we get there (though I am not down with robots doing everything)  but even Amy said she had no INTERIM solutions.

So fine the anarchist will want to topple the system... then what? Who will step up and produce the equipment needed to utilize this free energy and do it for free either now or after the collapse? Or do you thing the new technology will miraculously appear? Free energy is everywhere in the universe but SOMEONE has to build the collectors and device that can harness and use it.

So before we can change to everything free, there has to be a LOT of people NOW willing to do the work for free.  Where are they?

In science you might just say the variables and parameters will no longer apply. If you don't account for the change in variables YOUR scenario would prevail, but me thinketh NOT.

Well at the moment my scenario IS prevailing. Sure would love to have a car that runs on free energy... then I could go to more wars :P... but no one yet has come up with a working model that can be mass produced for free... and no philanthropist has stepped up to the plate to offer the means to make the start.  Its all well and good to toss around the term 'free energy will solve all our problems' but then not have any plan on how to implement that.  I don't even have a working car right now... so when can I expect one of these free energy vehicle to appear in my driveway?

You want real people to support a plan, you have to have interim solutions on how they will survive to get there... Anarchy won't do it

Again, Z--you aren't accounting for changing variables. People with free time nowadays are happy to relax; it's the only FREE thing we CAN do.

uh huh...

If you could vacation in the place of your dreams on a whim and do it for free, I doubt that you wouldn't jump all over it, so don't give me that same old same old, because it doesn't work in Paradigm Two or Three.

Sure I would... and I can do quite well without a lot of cash because in my world others chip in to make it work for all...
...but I know many that have the means and the money now to do that but spend it on video games and fit your profile of "fatted video junkies"

I've "gone," and found the planet I visited quite refreshing and wonderful. As I said--and especially regarding you, I won't much be going into that. Need to know only...so...

Yeah we know..  you have been off world and met scads of alien races... but if you told us you would have to kill us :P  So you say your against secrecy but then tell us "Need to know only.. Makes you about the same as the PTB doesn't it? Can you at least name the star system this planet you visited is or is that [classified] too?

::)

The tipping point for me individually has already happened, so...in a microcosmic way I'm my own little control group. There is no going back to the "what was" mentality; I've tasted the future, and found it inviting.

Irrelevant to the grand scheme of things but enjoy your control group ;)

Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Janet Napolatano--shall I go on?

Black Widow class to be sure, but they haven't overthrown any countries yet  8)

Those who see no part for themselves in the future will recycle into the form of another person, hopefully with a capacitor (brain) that is NOT so limited.

Well I will be worm food long before this plan shows any hope (at least from this incarnation) but isn't that the age old cry that leads to fights and wars when you start tossing veiled insults at those who disagree with your world views?

Peace and Love
JD
[/quote]

Offline Anynonmouses

• Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 03:26:41 pm »
Really? Evolution weeds out the weak by natural selection. Experience usually means the tough guys beat up on the weak

A Darwinian? Really? Those natural selection pontifications are ideas that have been so thoroughly discredited as to render them utterly laughable. Please!

Good Grief Charlie Brown... you just don't get it do you?

Well I watched the video.. don't see any real solution in it... but hey that's just me

You were looking for...um...solutions? Try alcohol--it's technically a solution :)

My "Manual For Life" (text version, in your case) is illustrative of where we are as a species and what our interactions have led to, and a synopsis of where we'll be headed soon. It isn't about "solutions." Those you and I will generate (hopefully) based on a more complete understanding of the PRIMER material CONTAINED WITHIN the "Manual For Life" itself.

"collective" is a great description  ;D  Like a hive mind. You say Anon are anarchists? Well so far most of the actions that we have seen that have been attributed to and claimed by Anon sure look like "wild nonsensical behavior" I could list many example but what would be the point?

Oh please do list the "wild nonsensical" stuff...it's great to see that as well, along with the truly heroic work done by hacktivists trying to open up what our government wants hidden--AND I SUPPORT THAT. I'm tired of losers in government prancing around like kings and queens off the public treasury. I'm tired of idiots looking the other way, assuming that the government, by virtue only of the fact that it is government, has our best interests at heart. No they don't! It's a bunch of treasonous thieves and murderers running the show, so do not preach to me about how bad a group whose sole intent is to force complete disclosure is a bad thing. WON'T FLY WITH ME, sorry.

So are you saying YOUR solution is anarchy? How does anarchy fit in with TAP?. The problem with Anon is that anyone can (and do) claim to be anon All they need to do is don a mask and do any silly thing they want and who is to say which action was done by a 'real' member of the movement? By your description there is no movement  just a bunch of anarchists doing whatever they want... and most of them are script kiddies living in Mom's basement being useless eaters.

Anarchy is defineable:

Wikipedia says...

"an·ar·chy 
/?an?rk?/
Noun
A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal."

In other words...governance of self, from the Latin.

There are no such things as useless eaters, but until you have an understanding of the whole picture where the human experience is concerned, namely the learning of all possible things--the good AND the bad, your opinion is as it is, and that is true of most; you tend to decry those you deem inferior. Truly, no one is inferior in the big scheme of things, and I'll go further into clarifying this point should you wish.

Since there is no leader, and no group... seems to me Anon is just the latest fad for any punk kid with a beef against the worldan·ar·chyan·ar·chy

Seems to me you've had it in for anons for some time. Perhaps that's why you tend to dig at me a bit--and whatever...I'm fine with attitude, and from this side of the screen it's respect and love. Not all of them are "nice" like me. I'm no hacktivist, don't know all that much about computers and secret ways of messing with people. I leave that up to the legion who do. Again, I hate fools who engage in harmful activity and covering up the evidence, therefore--VIVA LA ANONYMOUSE!

Okay so what is your timeline for getting from where we are now to Paradigm Two? You cannot change this overnight over the entire globe. So far I have heard what it would be like once we get there (though I am not down with robots doing everything)  but even Amy said she had no INTERIM solutions.

Timeline changes depending on how many wake the hell up, and how fast they awaken. You don't HAVE to have robots, but for people like Ammy, they'll be a blessing. You and others can and should do as you damn well please, just don't harm anyone--not even mother Earth, if possible, and everything will progress swimmingly.

We could have a full-scale meltdown of every facet of our government, beginning with financial sectors, progressing into a crescendo of failures at every other level. Once the military personnel understand they won't be getting paid and become volunteers, even they will drop their weapons and return to their families.

In two year's time or less I expect free energy devices to be on the market, if not made available for free to those who need them. People are generally willing to share, except those former government types who don't understand that sort of thinking. I have always done my best to provide whatever possible to those in need, and NOT for profit. So mankind will pick up the slack, if there is slack.

Inventiveness is hindered right now because of very real dangers posed by operatives of GE and the government in conjunction with secret societies seeking to squash free energy, because free energy does not enrich GE or those who conspire to keep us locked into a debt slave cycle and a petroleum based "economy."

Once a government operative gets wind of a legitimate form of free energy the inventor turns up dead and the invention along with all records are confiscated. You haven't heard this? Or is THAT just another wild conspiracy hunch?

So fine, the anarchist will want to topple the system... then what? Who will step up and produce the equipment needed to utilize this free energy and do it for free either now or after the collapse? Or do you thing the new technology will miraculously appear? Free energy is everywhere in the universe but SOMEONE has to build the collectors and device that can harness and use it.

Individual, benevolent inventors will step up, not the selfish, greedy assbites who have been running the show--that's who.

So before we can change to everything free, there has to be a LOT of people NOW willing to do the work for free.  Where are they?

RIGHT HERE! You are addressing such a man, Z. I have ZERO interest in personal gain; I want Paradigm Three, and will do my level best to help get us there. How about you and your crew? YES! I will work toward that goal for free.

Well at the moment my scenario IS prevailing. Sure would love to have a car that runs on free energy... then I could go to more wars :P... but no one yet has come up with a working model that can be mass produced for free... and no philanthropist has stepped up to the plate to offer the means to make the start.  Its all well and good to toss around the term 'free energy will solve all our problems' but then not have any plan on how to implement that.  I don't even have a working car right now... so when can I expect one of these free energy vehicle to appear in my driveway?

Anonymous will be, and has been the impetus for taking down what was, because it's corrupt and finished. We have examples of battery-powered vehicles that could be made available quickly if money were not an issue (see Ammy's TAP info).

Raw materials could be mined robotically, processed and refined robotically, delivered robotically to factories run by robots assembling the vehicles and free energy devices. Further, these robots could replicate themselves in the same manner...so...there are great advancements in the way we do things coming, and money will NOT be an issue, because there are enough like me who are willing to work for free toward this goal.

You want real people to support a plan, you have to have interim solutions on how they will survive to get there... Anarchy won't do it.

uh huh...

We're mired in regulatory red tape. Some necessary, but most not, which inhibits mankind from pursuing inventions more efficiently. If there weren't the stupid cloak and dagger types skulking around behind our work sheds we could feel better about sharing our ideas, and supporting one another in meaningful ways. Openness is the key--again, the core principle of the Anon movement (which you so lovingly refer to as a fad).

I don't worry about the sixteen or twenty jackbite anons who have no clue. I'm supportive of the hundreds of thousands of Anons who DO get it. Detractors are a dime a dozen, and don't impress me. Mostly they sit on their sofas and worry, instead of getting involved personally to further humanity along.

Sure I would... and I can do quite well without a lot of cash because in my world others chip in to make it work for all...
...but I know many that have the means and the money now to do that but spend it on video games and fit your profile of "fatted video junkies"

Then let them eat cake; we have work to do.

Yeah we know..  you have been off world and met scads of alien races... but if you told us you would have to kill us :P  So you say your against secrecy but then tell us "Need to know only.. Makes you about the same as the PTB doesn't it? Can you at least name the star system this planet you visited is or is that [classified] too?

I came willing to discuss what I have experienced, but I will not tolerate ridicule. Confronted with such, I tend to show myself the door, as it were. I do not "argue" about what I know...I merely express, with only the best of intentions for all concerned. Currently I feel no motivation to share, having sensed a cold shoulder or two. I am a sensitive human being, despite the rumors.

Irrelevant to the grand scheme of things but enjoy your control group ;)

I rather thought you might :)

Black Widow class to be sure, but they haven't overthrown any countries yet  8)

...that we KNOW of, except--lol

Well I will be worm food long before this plan shows any hope (at least from this incarnation) but isn't that the age old cry that leads to fights and wars when you start tossing veiled insults at those who disagree with your world views?

I don't mean to attack anyone; as I said, I came to express, not control. I don't go around threatening to show you or anyone else "the door" at the first sign of friction. Friction, even constructive tension can in fact lead to positive discourse, which I hope ours will be once you've sized me up and deemed me other than inferior to you.

You have always been regarded as an equal by me, Z. I have NOT enjoyed the same consideration in return. So be it. I hold no ill will toward you or anyone else, even if we might disagree.

As for those who love war...I'll see about setting aside a nice little island for people like that where said individuals and groups can hammer on each other ad nauseum. I can be very accommodating.

Peace and Love
JD
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 03:47:47 pm »
So are you saying YOUR solution is anarchy? How does anarchy fit in with TAP?

Lest You missed it, z...  T.A.P. IS an anarchistic framework.  With only three Laws (stemming from the One: Do no harm), which set up inviolable entities of ALL of Us, beyond that is anarchy.  Even stigmergic governance is devised to solve problems and NOT to dictate any set of behaviors or choices.  This is anarchy at its purest.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]