collapse

Author Topic: YouTube vid: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  (Read 13300 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1ksivtwFUk#![/youtube]

Another piece with urgency and clarity.  Thought You all might like to see it.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

sky otter

Re: YouTube vid: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:58:27 pm »

Amy
in general i have tons of respect for you
so
i just don't understand why you smear the walls of the forum with this s hit
you tube after you tube of negativity
you have a mind and are pushing your gratitute stuff..but you post these vids by
crazy mean ass folks trying to induce y/our energy to fear

i really am no pollyanna..i know there are bad things and people out there
but i have absolutely no desire to have it shoved at me

i prefer to find the joy in life and the beauty of the day and the beauty of folk who are helpful
and focus on those things...and that isn't always  easy

so it is with deep regret and sorry that i push the ignore button
 :'(

be well ..be healthy and mostly be happy..even in this world..no most especially in this world
may your days be blessed with wonderful joy
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:31:45 pm by sky otter »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:04:22 pm »
I think the most interesting thing about this video, is the viewcount; just over 98,000.  Apparently, more and more people are starting to watch videos like this.

I consider that cause for tremendous optimism, and hope.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 03:33:42 pm »

petrus
i respect you opinion of it
but i don't feel that way at all

i call them shepple and lemmings sadly watching and hearing disater
instead of being out in the world trying to change it..

no argument from me on opinions...just a different way of looking at things

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 03:44:32 pm »
Another piece with urgency and clarity.  Thought You all might like to see it.

How does that piece of crap further your cause? All that does is send the wrong message. I bet most turn it off before getting to 30 seconds

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 04:09:06 pm »
Simply B-S from those who have an axe to grind, against the United States, and its success story. This looks like a propaganda video (the little bit of it I watched) that al-Qaeda would put out, to stream their filth. That message might work in the uneducated places, because "MAN, IT IS ON VIDEO", so it must be true. But most people see through it for what it is.

We are hearing more of this now, in recent years, because the current President has not represented this country well, to the rest of the world. We do try to help the people in most other countries, and that help is often wasted.

Yep, when it come to it, WAR IS HELL, on everyone, but extremists must be dealt with, especially those that bring terror against us, and our friends. Those who are committed to killing Americans, deserve their fate.

Thank goodness for our men and women in uniform, who are committed to keeping this country safe, however and whatever it takes.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 04:38:21 pm »
Amy
in general i have tons of respect for you
so
i just don't understand why you smear the walls of the forum with this s hit
you tube after you tube of negativity
you have a mind and are pushing your gratitute stuff..but you post these vids by
crazy mean ass folks trying to induce y/our energy to fear

i really am no pollyanna..i know there are bad things and people out there
but i have absolutely no desire to have it shoved at me

i prefer to find the joy in life and the beauty of the day and the beauty of folk who are helpful
and focus on those things...and that isn't always  easy

so it is with deep regret and sorry that i push the ignore button
 :'(

be well ..be healthy and mostly be happy..even in this world..no most especially in this world
may your days be blessed with wonderful joy

And I think it is a good thing to keep a finger on the pulse of the memesphere.  This is not "spreading fear" so much as it is pointing out facts and calling for action.   If My vids are not to Your liking...  Please, by all means, choose the ignore button.

I will say that ignoring things like this is why We are in the mess We're in.  Too many people just don't want to deal with it and so They ignore it.  So sorry You are in that category.  Best of luck to You, too.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 04:41:04 pm »
I think the most interesting thing about this video, is the viewcount; just over 98,000.  Apparently, more and more people are starting to watch videos like this.

I consider that cause for tremendous optimism, and hope.

I am so with You!  People are ending Their fingers-in-the-ears-saying-lalalalala, and looking at what is REALLY going on.  Too many have done so for too long.  Yes, I see this as hopeful.  Definitely.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 04:47:21 pm »

How does that piece of crap further your cause? All that does is send the wrong message. I bet most turn it off before getting to 30 seconds

Frankly, taking a planetary view as I do, I agree with it.  Yes, the US has helped some People; yes the average Citizen is good and compassionate.  But from the view of the many places the GOVERNMENT has tromped in and beaten the TAR out of the People living there...  FAR more People than We have helped... The US of A is the demon.

It is time to end the war machine, operated by the war profiteers, and I have a plan.  How does this help?  By opening eyes.  By priming People to be looking for a plan for a better world.  That's how.

Primus58

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 04:53:53 pm »
LOL... is PRC having a bad hair day? :)

DOOM, GLOOM....
(Language alert)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FFV-ZlYClY[/youtube]

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 05:00:17 pm »
Simply B-S from those who have an axe to grind, against the United States, and its success story. This looks like a propaganda video (the little bit of it I watched) that al-Qaeda would put out, to stream their filth. That message might work in the uneducated places, because "MAN, IT IS ON VIDEO", so it must be true. But most people see through it for what it is.

Al Qaeda is a CIA construct.  From MY perspective, it is put out by People who also see things from a planetary point of view.  Guess that patriotic propaganda worked on some...

We are hearing more of this now, in recent years, because the current President has not represented this country well, to the rest of the world. We do try to help the people in most other countries, and that help is often wasted.

No.  We are hearing it more because We are waking up to a planetary perspective, shaking off this patriotic divide-and-conquer BS, and justifying the horror the war profiteers rain down on Humans in other countries in Our name because some of Us do try to help is totally insane.

Yep, when it come to it, WAR IS HELL, on everyone, but extremists must be dealt with, especially those that bring terror against us, and our friends. Those who are committed to killing Americans, deserve their fate.

F'chrissake, man.  WAR IS MANUFACTURED BY THE WAR PROFITEERS - via 9/11's and other lies to Us.  If war was not profitable We would see no war!  THEY incite it.  THEY stand to profit.  Being patriotic does NOT excuse the killing on MILLIONS of innocent People who are just going about Their lives.

Thank goodness for our men and women in uniform, who are committed to keeping this country safe, however and whatever it takes.

Against the war profiteers???  THOSE are the Ones We should be removing.  They are USING Our young men and women They have enticed into Their service as fodder to justify spending TRILLIONS on wars.  I pity those men and women in uniform, most of whom had no honest option to make a living because We are debt slaves in a failing economy other than signing up - to be experimented on, to be used in the wars, to be cast off when They're no longer useful (have You SEEN all the complaints of veterans these days???).

Yeah.

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 05:15:16 pm »
Frankly, taking a planetary view as I do, I agree with it.  Yes, the US has helped some People; yes the average Citizen is good and compassionate.  But from the view of the many places the GOVERNMENT has tromped in and beaten the TAR out of the People living there...  FAR more People than We have helped... The US of A is the demon.

It is time to end the war machine, operated by the war profiteers, and I have a plan.  How does this help?  By opening eyes.  By priming People to be looking for a plan for a better world.  That's how.
Amica, i clearly have seen you're really good Human, but idealism always been straight road to Hell :(
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 06:06:54 pm »

I also like to see or read what's going on on all levels.  I dont appreciate your comment Zorgon.  Amy is an excellent contributor and any post she finds to bring to this forum's attention I for one will be viewing it.

No need to be like this petal.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 06:14:40 pm »
Amica, i clearly have seen you're really good Human, but idealism always been straight road to Hell :(

Amicus, I am far from an idealist.  I have practical means to end the insanity the world is beset with via the war profiteers.  I HAVE BEEN these People, maimed and sickened and killed and Those who have lost loved Ones, and I know how They see things. 

The radioactive, depleted uranium weapons, the missile strikes, the raids, the rapes, the murders...

I see how virtually ALL the money Our GOOD hearts give to things like the Red Cross are spent, not on helping but on paying cushy salaries to the top, and lesser salaries to the lower echelons.  Something like 90% or more never HELPS anyOne!  If all the money thus collected was truly spent as it was intended, We would have help SO many instead of a few "poster" People.

Idealist?  No...  Willing to see all sides?  You bet!

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012, 06:17:24 pm »
Off topic:

And now I must away from the computer as my son and his family are coming up to get my garden in order so I can put my house on the market. 

So tonight my time I will be coming back here to see if anyone else has made nasty comments that arent necessary and go into defend mode against an excellent lady.

And BTW people I might as well tell you all up front (Zorgon you can delete this if you dare).

Hell can be me having to deal with manic depression, having indured post natal psychosis after my last child; having no help from my ex husband of 31 years except physical and mental abuse, well trying to work, raise three kids and put up with him and fighting demons by myself.

Oh hell yeah I know hell intimately.  So I can just about put up with anything and anyone at the moment. 

As Arnie said I will be back tonight to view what's being said.  Lay off my friend.

Ofcourse we need to see all sides, I'm not going to be a bloody ostrich.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:19:03 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter