collapse

Author Topic: Courtney Brown Prediction  (Read 30033 times)

Offline Abracadabra

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
Re: Courtney Brown Prediction
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 06:39:18 am »
............. Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction.
Source Doctor Courtney Brown  January 22

I love it because it will be a fact = Reality
Prediction allow a lot of speculations and probably a certain reality for the future, but it's not the case here,
and we all know the reality is not accepted as easy as that so we will see soon.

and Mr.C.Brown conclude, It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 06:57:37 am »
The thing is Abracadabra, his prediction says nothing.  It's so wide open you can drive a Klingon Dreadnaught through it.  "Something will be announced in February."  OK.  That'll be a lot of things.  He can pick and choose whatever it is and then make a vague speculation on how it will change humanity.

Ah well.  He's got a month to impress us.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 07:38:47 am »
The thing is Abracadabra, his prediction says nothing.  It's so wide open you can drive a Klingon Dreadnaught through it.  "Something will be announced in February."  OK.  That'll be a lot of things.  He can pick and choose whatever it is and then make a vague speculation on how it will change humanity.

Yea, I predict new Western Laws, Savage Weather (somewhere), Mass Murder (Somewhere), a new space discovery (Somewhere)....

Hehe.. Maybe I should start selling books..
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Abracadabra

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 08:03:04 am »

Yea, I predict new Western Laws, Savage Weather (somewhere), Mass Murder (Somewhere), a new space discovery (Somewhere)....

I'm probably too much impress or enthusiast by the word he used ...Fact
Yes I can understand with this point of view how  it's easy to say bla bla bla without specific things
Like you said he's got a month to......

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 08:38:39 am »
Well, thus far both "Implication Postings" have mentioned:

* "The ancient past" - so, maybe we can assume that "the announcement" is at the very least going to deal with aspects of that period, maybe continuing until this day?

* #1 "extraterrestrial interference" and #2 "residual disruptive influences possibly remain" -  that suggests that somebody was fooling with this planet a long time ago, and "possibly" still here to some extent doing that.

But, He does make pretty clear: "These postings do not directly address the specific content of the announcement". We likely can assume that "the announcement" will be much more broad than these details.

I am sure that so far, for some here, it is "nothing new here, run along". And that may be the way this turns out!

deuem

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 09:16:14 am »

Can you sign mine somewhere, sometime, someplace....

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 09:31:40 am »
Courtney is no different than a preacher that is using fear to sell their "knowledge" to make money for their organizations.

http://worldtocome.org/the-two-witnesses-made-plain

The Two Witnesses—Made Plain!

presented by David C. Pack

The Bible foretells the arrival of two special servants of God in the last days. But almost none understand what the Two Witnesses do and where they will come from. This broadcast strips away the mystery!
Sure it may happen, but when is the question.  Predictions have not had a good track record lately!
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 02:52:33 pm »
Courtney is no different than a preacher that is using fear to sell their "knowledge" to make money for their organizations.

http://worldtocome.org/the-two-witnesses-made-plain

The Two Witnesses—Made Plain!

presented by David C. Pack
Sure it may happen, but when is the question.  Predictions have not had a good track record lately!

On just the Two Witnesses subject, here also is a video that covers that in depth and well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnNrJJ9r6eI[/youtube]

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 02:27:41 pm »
I was looking for information about what could possibly be this announcement and thought this hypothesis fits very well on what we know so far.

I will quote some of the info that appears to be the answer. To get the whole point, I would advise you to read the entire text.

A hypothesis on Courtney Brown's upcoming annoucement

...I believe Courtney Brown may simply be referring to the acknowledgement from an authoritarian scientific and possibly government source, that Remote Viewing is now a credible and scientific proven technique.

This may be what the upcoming announcement is going to be based upon.

Why?

In early 2013 Courtney Brown, who is the director of the Farsight Institute, a remote viewing based organisation, posted a number of articles and videos which goes towards the premise of how critical and crucial it is for remote viewing to be recognised by mainstream science.

This specific article here(http://www.farsight.org/DirectorLetter_to_Mainstream_Science.html written by Courtney Brown, is an open letter to the leaders of mainstream science....

then...

The reason I quoted that complete list within the open letter is to show you its relation to the two 'Implication Postings' so far, which Courtney Brown has posted on his facebook account. Those Implication Postings fit right into this situation I discuss. But I also think this shows a connection in relation to his passion and belief of how important this is to humanity as a whole, if remote viewing is recognised on a much wider scale.

Within this open letter, Courtney Brown goes on to say "If important leaders of mainstream science recognize the reality of remote viewing, then we at The Farsight Institute will conduct a major and extended sequence of remote-viewing demonstrations that will satisfy nearly all people with respect to this reality."

I have a credible source that has informed me that the Farsight Institute recently conducted a remote viewing study which has not been publicly released or discussed openly yet. I am going to assume that it may relate to my hypothesis here. I have no information about what that study was based upon though.

The part that makes me wonder:

If this hypothesis is correct then the details of that remote viewing project, or series of projects conducted by Courtney Brown, is not that important as its likely to be a very methodologically based scientific remote viewing study, and not related to anything too far fetched or too 'out there'. What I mean is that its likely to be rather mundane for those who have followed Courtney Brown and the Farsight Institutes work so far and we will just likely take the results for granted, as we know remote viewing works

SOURCE-->>> http://www.transients.info/2014/02/a-hypothesis-on-courtney-browns.html#more

So.. if this is true, and the remote viewing comes to be accept as science by the society, can we take Ingo Swann RV information about the moon (as in the book penetration) as true?

Are we walking among alien life here on earth?

Rhetorical questions! You may say.

Anyways... if this is the so called announcement, i wonder what kind of information based on the RVs session will Cortney Brown brings to the light.

To be honest.. this is not the kind of "revelation" i was waiting for, and Im not really sure if this will change life on earth as he state.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 03:36:22 pm »
Russo, I have accepted that Ingo Swann was highly accurate in what he brought to the table; but I am also of the mind that the 4 previous civilisations here as recounted by the monks of Tibet may have remnants still here among us...instead of ancient aliens, perhaps fore-runners and fore-fathers...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 03:48:52 pm »
Russo, I have accepted that Ingo Swann was highly accurate in what he brought to the table; but I am also of the mind that the 4 previous civilisations here as recounted by the monks of Tibet may have remnants still here among us...instead of ancient aliens, perhaps fore-runners and fore-fathers...

seeker

Hey seeker.. im not aware about the monks story :(

i was referring to that episode from the book where he experience a "meeting" with a sexy dressed ET female in a Los Angeles supermarket. After this he concludes extraterrestrials are living on earth in humanoid bodies.

here is a bit of the book:

Conrad drove us to very large Hollywood supermarket filled
with, among other things, the lush produce of the San Fernando
Valley farms and orchards.

I had decided to start the meal with artichokes stuffed with
crab and breadcrumbs, topped with cheese melted with a fine
brandy.

In order to reduce shopping time, I gave Conrad a list of
other comestibles. He went in the direction of meats, and I went
in the direction of the vegies.

The supermarket had huge tables loaded with artichokes-
At one of the artichoke tables was standing a ravishing woman.

She was notable not so much for her excessive female
physical endowments, but by the fact that they were barely
covered.

She was dressed in the briefest of halters of pink with big
yellow polka dots. Beneath that were short-shorts so short they
barely existed. Far beneath that she wore a pair of platform
high-heels about eight inches high.

Page-43  "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy"  by INGO SWANN

Interesting and entertaining  :)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:54:55 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 03:53:40 pm »
I know, Russo, have read "penetration" several times... just have to wonder if previous races are still here... and not hu-mon...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 04:18:19 pm »
I know, Russo, have read "penetration" several times... just have to wonder if previous races are still here... and not hu-mon...

seeker

I think societies as humanity versions that appear, have a apogee and experience a decline. Until they disappeared almost(or) completely. The movie matrix, demonstrates it in a contemporary format, which the perished versions of software that did not work in the past are stored as data to be studied and perfected. Of course it is a dystopian reality, but works as analogy to me :)

So why not, being it true, the elites of another epoch, could well have infiltrated the dawn of the next civilization version. Imagine the power of influence people like that would have? Knowledge of hundreds, perhaps thousands of years to a few, which again, restart the cycle of power and dominance.

Or...

They could be nice "beings", just wanting to live forever in peace :)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:36:39 pm by RUSSO »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »
Courtney Brown continues - Facebook post, Implications regarding the February announcement he suggests - Friday 2/7/14

IMPLICATION POSTING #3:

Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply from the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek to control the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=567482850010084&set=a.294942237264148.67263.100002451222852&type=1&theater

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 01:51:13 am »
Even if it was the remote viewing thing... Wouldn't it be released by the Governmental/Scientific body? Why do we need Courtney Brown to butt his ore in?
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]