collapse

Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 44099 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Alex Jones
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:16:43 pm »
I think I will start a thread on Alex Jones.

This makes me feel very sick...and angry  >:(

IF these Bilderberg people are so bloody evil, including Bill Gates...
It is a wonder that those in the Know have not attempted to see them off especially when they attend their Bilderberg meetings .

Time Magazine Wants You to Know How To Die

[youtube]DDUMsUJpVYw[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:52:00 pm by zorgon »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:12:00 pm »

Massive Nuclear Secret Uncovered In Austin, Tx

Another disturbing story of Nuclear facilities that are vulnerable as well as news about potential  Bio weapon attacks.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 08:36:02 pm »
Killer Drones Coming to A Sky Near You

More VERY disturbing information about the Drone situation.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 06:52:53 am »
Time to put a tinfoil roof on the house!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 09:16:24 am »
I know i am surprised that some poor guy who has nothing left to live for
say like really ill and has no family has not just gone ape with a machine gun on these
sick elites.if we all banded together we could  overthrow the powers that be.   

They call them elites yet there all inbread fools.
if i had my way i would have all of them shot.we need a revolution and so what if it is bloody
and brutal some thing has to change. oh god it makes me sick RANT.
I'm in the UK and we dont have many guns so we will have to use brute force.
REVOLUTION.power to the people.
(place in the rant forum if needed)
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:49:49 am »
As I think we are led to believe that the likes of CIA, M15 and M16 work on behalf and do the dirty work of the Governments who in turn is dictated by the ruling class of so called Elites...as do the Police and Military...

Funding in comparison to Government organizations would be a concern...and its the general public paying towards it.

I thought that I once was read of a group that work on behalf of true Moral justice and will look to do right when needed.

I wonder if they exist !  I had thought they were called the Illuminati !

But maybe what I read was incorrect and misled and  the Illuminati is the Elites..

My thoughts are if the people can see the truths of whats going on...then yes without a doubt these Elitist can be stopped..as it is the people that pay to keep them in power...

But it will require them being pushed to the very edge before they decide to take any action as this is often Human nature...

No average person like Conflict after they have lived a few years..

Seeing Whats going on around the world is very much aiming towards World wide revolution...

If the Elites view was correct and the world is over populated..and no doubt as far as I can recall...the population in the last 50 years has grown exponentially...who is a Fault if anyone ? and who is it to decide ?

There have been the options to control it without the need to all of a sudden decide its got out of control and now someones decided that it needs to be severely reduced...

If this is what the Elites are now proposing with use if Gov and Military control... then they do appear at Fault for not having controlled it in the past without having to consider immoral kill off actions...

Maybe however there are better alternatives that we could make better use of larger populations and progress to a much better world all around...which  I suspect many believe  is possible....

There must be alternative better solutions...

It does seem incredible that so many in power around the World are tyrants and that the bully types are allowed to rule...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:53:25 am by astr0144 »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 11:38:37 am »
I know i am surprised that some poor guy who has nothing left to live for
say like really ill and has no family has not just gone ape with a machine gun on these
sick elites.if we all banded together we could  overthrow the powers that be.   

They call them elites yet there all inbread fools.
if i had my way i would have all of them shot.we need a revolution and so what if it is bloody
and brutal some thing has to change. oh god it makes me sick RANT.
I'm in the UK and we dont have many guns so we will have to use brute force.
REVOLUTION.power to the people.
(place in the rant forum if needed)

Or We can push a solution to the tipping point of awareness, and many a toadie will see They don't have to be a toadie with the solution and will defect, releasing information needed for the solution to work.  The solution?  I have it posted here somewhere but presently have the link to it here: http://bit.ly/I5TriH

I spend 10-14 hours a day pushing awareness of this solution, but I cannot do it alone and get it to the tipping point.  So I ask Others to be proactive in bringing this solution into reality.  Email, tweet, post on the Hotel Califacebook (You can check out any time You like but You can never leave), whatever One can do to help raise awareness.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 06:03:11 pm »
Yes but awareness is slow to catch on and the sheeple are ignorantly bliss as long
as they have the latest celeb to watch on there massive TV brain drainer.

NO to slow imo i think it will have to be swift and brutal i'm afraid.
But thats just me i don't have much to lose and if i was going to be killed off
i will be taking tenfold of THEM with me.THAT is a fact.

I fear the world needs to reset back to default mode, a re-boot if you will.
maybe a solar storm will end it for us.where would you want to be?
Top side or beneath like a cockroach. i be up top mad maxin it!

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 06:12:40 pm »
Jones is a fearmongering sensationalist, and frankly, I'm getting deeply sick of it.

I've started realising recently that the single biggest problem that most of us have, isn't what actually happens, but how we think about it, and react to it.  People spewing racism and hate at each other on YouTube, does far more harm than any of the mythological "threats," that Jones screams and foams at the mouth into his microphone about, on a daily basis.

We need to stop the hate and fear, more than anything else; and people like Jones don't help us do that.  He does the opposite; he encourages hatred, fear, rage, and bigotry, and then makes money from doing so.

The next time you watch something of his, where he tries to make you feel as though you're sitting next to each other privately over a coffee or something, and he's whispering to just you, and trying to claim that he gives a damn about you; just remember that.

Alex Jones makes money from increasing, promoting, and perpetuating fear, hatred, and paranoia.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 06:32:01 pm »
Petrus4 im not really on about Alex Jones i'm on about the world in general!
can you not see how messed up it is? i don't need him to show me what i already know
if you believe were in good shape well good for you but i dont have your faith bud 

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 07:23:28 pm »
Yes but awareness is slow to catch on and the sheeple are ignorantly bliss as long
as they have the latest celeb to watch on there massive TV brain drainer.

NO to slow imo i think it will have to be swift and brutal i'm afraid.
But thats just me i don't have much to lose and if i was going to be killed off
i will be taking tenfold of THEM with me.THAT is a fact.

I fear the world needs to reset back to default mode, a re-boot if you will.
maybe a solar storm will end it for us.where would you want to be?
Top side or beneath like a cockroach. i be up top mad maxin it!

Well, I expect a good 10% will catch on quickly...  And 10% is roughly the tipping point.  So if I have enough help to reach enough to make 10%...  Off We go - skating on in.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 07:28:15 pm »
Jones is a fearmongering sensationalist, and frankly, I'm getting deeply sick of it.

I've started realising recently that the single biggest problem that most of us have, isn't what actually happens, but how we think about it, and react to it.  People spewing racism and hate at each other on YouTube, does far more harm than any of the mythological "threats," that Jones screams and foams at the mouth into his microphone about, on a daily basis.

We need to stop the hate and fear, more than anything else; and people like Jones don't help us do that.  He does the opposite; he encourages hatred, fear, rage, and bigotry, and then makes money from doing so.

The next time you watch something of his, where he tries to make you feel as though you're sitting next to each other privately over a coffee or something, and he's whispering to just you, and trying to claim that he gives a damn about you; just remember that.

Alex Jones makes money from increasing, promoting, and perpetuating fear, hatred, and paranoia.

I lost MY respect for Alex when I tried to get on His forum - FIVE times.  I signed up, for a month I was not approved.  So I wrote.  Then I just did not exist.  I signed up again.  Was not approved.   I wrote, I called.  Then round in this circle thrice more.  F Him, I say.  (Only got a confirm email the first time!)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 07:49:10 pm »

He does tend to get excited and go off on some epic rants.  ;D

Seems to me there are some countries at war over "Mythological threats" are these the ones you mean?

You have to take what he says with a grain of salt but I find a lot of the information he presents valid.

You sound like you hate him as bad as if he had slept with your sister.  ;)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 08:26:52 pm »
I know in my early days of Listening to A.J that I new very little about some of the things that he discussed...I do now think that he has passed on a LOT of information to followers that no one else would ever have told them and I am grateful for that in one sense, but sometimes I do think I would be better off mentally not being aware of a lot of things as they can be so depressing.

It can be hard to try and determine if what he says is true or not...and one questions at times if he is just in it for the money.

If what he says is generally the truth, then I have to respect him highly for telling people this information...

For me he has taught a lot of history facts that many of us may have overlooked or not been aware of..and he does have a team that does do a lot of research.

How the world really is is hard to define...

As has been said most people in the western world just want to go to work, make a living and enjoy what ever free time that they have...and one cannot fault that...

Its only when something really happens that effects them that one questions what is going on...

Looking what happened since 9/11 has been an awakening for many...and the recent collapse of the economy has sent severe fear to many who show concerns as to why this has been happening.

To me there is no doubt a lot of what he covers is important issues...whether or not he is correct in his views and opinions I suppose is down to an individuals point of view.

Put 10 experts in a room and I suspect that you will get 10 differing views.

Admittedly A.Js rants and his voice are something else to be reckoned with  :)  and maybe you either hate  or tolerate him  :-\

I don't know many others who try and tell it as the way they see things that covers such topics in what seems to me as an overall honest approach...

If he is doing it for other reasons or even working on behalf of those who he appears to be opposing....then he is doing it in a way that I would think his followers  are struggling to detect .

I have questioned that myself at times...

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:07:57 pm by astr0144 »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 08:40:31 pm »
Petrus4 im not really on about Alex Jones i'm on about the world in general!
can you not see how messed up it is? i don't need him to show me what i already know
if you believe were in good shape well good for you but i dont have your faith bud

Yes, but that's the point.  Even if we are going to become extinct, whether we focus on that and nothing but that, is still our own choice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ZjgzC-4as[/youtube]

I look at things like this, and how much creativity people were putting into the games for those old machines back then, and other similar things; and I realise that it's the obsession with doom that is our biggest problem.  I feel that if we could try and be more positive, we would likely have a better chance of turning things around, because if nothing else, we'd have more motivation to do so.

It's just a pure mental choice...that is literally all it is...and I'm aware that most people don't want to make it.  They're obsessed with the idea of "staying informed," when they don't realise that all that really means is wallowing in crap.

If we're all going to die anyway, it hardly matters, does it?  We might as well enjoy what time we do have here.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter