collapse

Author Topic: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine.  (Read 22710 times)

Offline wish

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 08:11:32 am »
In updates I've heard (especially from Laura Loomer getting info from Mandalay employees): The shooter was a platinum member in the hotel (meaning he can get special privileges); he had one room reserved in his name and the adjoining room was reserved in his girlfriends name (booked weeks in advance).

The union office window in the hotel is completely covered with Antifa posters. In the shooters room Antifa propaganda was all over the place (yes this could have been planted, just saying what has been reported). The shooter was filming himself shooting into the crowd and had a camera in the hall to watch when police arrived. Another insider (police) revealed the shooter did not kill himself, he was shooting at the police and was killed by them. The shooter had recently wired $100,000 to the Philipines (heavily Islamized now) where his girlfriend supposedly was. His girlfriend is apparently and Antifa and Islam supporter. The Mandalay hotel (owner?) had circulated memos (Laura Loomer has a copy of the actual memo) offering to match employee donations to organizations like Antifa, BLM, etc.

To me this man was radicalized (or hypnotized) into doing this with the support of the Mandalay hotel that apparently has heavy security yet he got in with over 20 weapons and ammunition 5 days before the event. I see this as just the beginning of all the brainwashed/radicalized minions being called to arms to start a civil war against everyone who doesn't think like them (you know, the opposition they refer as to Nazi's and white supremecists).

A recent video emerged (Louder with Crowder) who had people infiltrate Antifa that confirms they are hugely organized at higher levels, well funded, and planning in November to orchestrate many strikes with guns and knives to take the government down. I think this Mandalay massacre is just a hint of what's to come - and their tactic is to then blame it on the right/Republicans/Trump supporters/Nazi's/white supremecists, etc. to justify their actions and claim they were standing up and doing the right thing. A completely bass ackwards logic that the media and Hollywood will undoubtedly rejoice in.

This is part of the George Soros/globalists take down of America (and Europe) plan using these feeble minded people to start all this. Trump got in and since Hillary isn't in the WH to usher in global domination and sign away everyone's rights with the TPP and Paris Accord they are taking the US out this way instead. Bringing in milions of unvetted muslims is also part of the agenda to get rid of average people - we're "in their way" and they want us taken out. Is also happening in Canada and Trudeau is parroting the same BS - after the Edmonton ISIS attack he said "Diversity is our strength and he condemns white supremecists". *barf*

It's game on people - the globalists are manipulating everything - Antifa is aligning with radical Islamists, they are all uniting to bring in a civil war. :-( They want no one to have guns to protect themselves as Pelosi, Hillary, Kimmel plead to take away gun rights. Yeah, that will really make a difference alright...

They are saying this is the largest massacre in American history but it isn't - The massacre of over 150 Lakota men, women and children at wounded knee by the cavalry is - the cavalry went in to "disarm" them. Sound familiar???

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 08:48:50 am »

let the reader BEWARE !!!!!

http://triblive.com/usworld/world/12798047-74/russia-taking-advantage-of-american-tragedies-such-as-las-vegas-shooting

Russia taking advantage of American tragedies such as Las Vegas shooting
Aaron Aupperlee     Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017, 10:54 a.m.

The top link shared for most of the day Monday by the 600 Russian-affilitated accounts monitored by the Alliance for Securing Democracy was a story on www.truepundit.com, a conservative news site given a “Pants on Fire” score by PolitiFact and called “super-dubious” by Politico, that cites exclusive information from an unnamed FBI source that Stephen Paddock “had ‘radical leanings' when it came to politics.”
“Any time there is a tragedy, there is ripe ground for disinformation,” said Schafer, coordinator for communications, social media and digital content for the Alliance for Securing Democracy. “Right now, I would say be very, very cautious of the news coming out.”

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 09:03:32 am »

Wish
i did not see your post when i posted and just now read it and went who the heck is laura l.

so of course i looked her up..not to discredit her but to see what slate she was coming from

In updates I've heard (especially from Laura Loomer

everyone is entitled to an opinion but it helps to know what their base is

here's what i found that helps me decide about what she says
my opinion.. mixed with just enough truth to make you wonder

Laura Loomer - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer
Laura Elizabeth Loomer is an alt-right American political activist and Internet personality. During the summer of 2017 she was a reporter for Canada's The Rebel ...
‎Barry University stunt · ‎Julius Caesar play ... · ‎Other activities

Laura Loomer - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/lauraloomerofficial/
Laura Loomer. 4.1K likes. Laura Loomer is an investigative journalist.
Laura Loomer - The Rebel

https://www.therebel.media/laura_loomer
Laura Loomer is a right-wing investigative journalist and activist. Originally from Arizona, Laura began her journalism career working as an undercover journalist ...
Images for Laura Loomer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Featured_content

Laura Elizabeth Loomer is an alt-right[1] American political activist and Internet personality. During the summer of 2017 she was a reporter for Canada's The Rebel Media, until resigning in September.[2][3][4][5][6] Prior to June 2017 she worked for Project Veritas with James O'Keefe.[

Career
Loomer is a former employee of conservative activist James O'Keefe, who is known for selectively edited undercover video investigations.[8] Loomer is the New York correspondent for the conservative Canadian news site The Rebel Media, nicknamed The Rebel, that has been referred to as the “Canadian Breitbart.”[7][9]

did that selective editing jump out at cha.. it did me
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:06:20 am by space otter »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 09:16:45 am »
SO did anyone find out if Ron and John's Familys are ok ?

Offline simon_alex0327

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 09:22:48 am »
Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to f***ing die' before attack started

Did anyone catch this.... I saw it I think on the morning of the event... seems to be a little weird. Just some regular nutcase saying "we are all doomed??"  maybe. Heres a link to a newspaper report....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-attack-warning-eyewitness-what-happened-latest-news-updates-a7978821.html

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 11:20:26 am »
To me this man was radicalized (or hypnotized) into doing this with the support of the Mandalay hotel that apparently has heavy security yet he got in with over 20 weapons and ammunition 5 days before the event.

I'm going to want some sort of evidence that Paddock had weapons training, before I believe he actually did this.  From what I've read, (and what is consistent with the videos) the shooter was using an M60 machine gun.  Assuming this firearm was obtained legally, it would have been modified by the BATF to allow only semi-automatic fire, although there are apparently other mods which to some extent reverse the changes that are made to the weapon before it becomes legal.

This gun weighs 10.5 kg, and has a total length of around a meter.  It fires rounds nearly 3 inches long.  In other words, this is a big gun.

I can't see a 64 year old carrying this weapon for long distances or to a great height, and I also can't see this weapon being fired by anyone who had not been taught how to use it.  Its' recoil is immense, and would require both strength and experience.

Putting it simply, I don't think Paddock did this.  I think this was a bona fide black op.  There was probably a team of between 2-4 military people, who would have been extremely well trained, and who got in and out relatively quickly.  I also think the cops were told about this in advance, which is why it took them over an hour to show up.  They may or may not have been given detailed info about what was going on, but I think at the very least they would have had orders to stay out of the way for a certain period of time, which for whatever reason they were willing to obey.

A recent video emerged (Louder with Crowder) who had people infiltrate Antifa that confirms they are hugely organized at higher levels, well funded, and planning in November to orchestrate many strikes with guns and knives to take the government down.

They might be well funded; but at every protest I've ever seen, the supposedly militant Left these days, in every Western country, in tactical terms are a genuinely contemptible joke.

They don't co-ordinate.  They don't even try to lure or isolate individual police, in response to the cops' usual phalanx(ish) tactics.  They don't use focused fire (rocks or molotovs in their case, not guns) at the outer edges of the police line.  They don't try and flank the police.  They don't display any discipline or willingness to control their emotions in order to achieve longer term objectives at all.  They're essentially teenaged to 25 year old, angry, Millennial useful idiots who just want to smash things.  Against a group like that, literally any contemporary police unit anywhere who seriously decided to take the gloves off, could mow them down like flies.

The American Left has no hard, physical or military power.  They rely on censorship, mockery, lies, and deceiving other people into thinking that they have the moral high ground, and then getting said other people to do their dirty work for them.

I think this Mandalay massacre is just a hint of what's to come - and their tactic is to then blame it on the right/Republicans/Trump supporters/Nazi's/white supremecists, etc. to justify their actions and claim they were standing up and doing the right thing.

They can only claim that they are doing the right thing, for as long as they stick to the candlelight vigils, downvoting people on Reddit, and producing slime-drenched sound bites from Bono or Russell Brand.  The moment they become truly known for employing physical violence, as Black Lives Matter apparently already have, then any claim to the moral high ground goes out the window; and more than anything else, the false pretense of having the moral high ground is what the Left need.

The Left don't try and achieve totalitarian dystopia with violence, for the most part.  Sure, it's been done at times, yes; but the preferred strategy consists of tearful speeches from Nelson Mandela and convincing everyone about historical inevitability.

They want consent.  They want people to think that what they are trying to achieve is simply the right thing.  Once they are entrenched, then yes, you will simply be shot or sent to a gulag if you don't obey them; but before they are established, they need public support, so it is vital for them to appeal to popular idealism. 

They need you to think that hate speech is not free speech.  They need you to believe in white privelege.  They need you to believe in rape culture.  They also need to use mockery and censorship as their only means of countering dissenting opinions, because they don't have anything else.  They don't have logic.  All they have is hypocrisy, lies, cowardice, and perpetual malevolence.

This is the entire reason why I am not a Utopian idealist myself any more; because I know that to the extent that you have such idealism, it will be used against you.  Post-scarcity economics, world peace, and political equality are nice dreams; but in the hands of some people, they are also tools for achieving human extinction.

This is part of the George Soros/globalists take down of America (and Europe) plan using these feeble minded people to start all this.

If this is Soros' plan, then he needs to use some of those billions of his to hire better strategists; because I've seen the Brain come up with better ideas.

To George Soros, I have only one thing to say:-

"NARF!"

Bringing in milions of unvetted muslims is also part of the agenda to get rid of average people

"Oh, God, the Muslims are coming!  THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!!"

Can you spot the similarities here, kids? 8)

More seriously, I go back and forth where the Muslims are concerned.  Most of the time they don't bother me, and I think about lots of other things; but every now and again I'll read something which will remind me of the idea that it won't actually be the meek, but rather car-burning, Shariah-enforcing rape gangs who inherit the Earth.

It could happen.  I mean that.  It could.  The only issue in my mind is that there is Transhumanism, Communism, and human extinction due to global warming to be terrified of, as well.  When it comes to my own personal list of things to go into a foetal position on the floor about, the Muslims aren't in the top five.  Ebola and Fukushima are probably higher at the moment; not to mention the perennial problem of what I'm going to eat today.

It's game on people - the globalists are manipulating everything - Antifa is aligning with radical Islamists, they are all uniting to bring in a civil war. :-(

Uniting...that reminds me of a song I heard in the closing credits of one of Michael Moore's films.

I've heard it said recently that it is dangerous to listen to the propaganda of totalitarian movements in irony or jest; and it probably is.  The latter half of this post may come across as mockery as well, and I apologise if it does.

My intent is not derision.  My intent is to produce laughter, because I consider that a desirable alternative to tears.

This is the Kali Yuga.  This is the Tribulation.  This is the time that has been prophesied for the last six millennia, as a warning because of what a nightmare it was going to be.  We're sitting in the very middle of it, right now.

The armies of the Communists, the Fascists, the Muslims, and Ray Kurzweil are all converging upon us and the current moment.  We live in the crumbling remains of a society that was specifically designed to kill all of us in the first place.  Humanity is forgetting how to nurture its' young, because the majority of two generations have now been raised in daycare or in front of televisions, as opposed to by their parents.

I don't have any solutions.  No one does.  Maybe humanity won't survive.

Part of me thinks the Communists have already destroyed me.  They've already done what Marx set out to do.  I say this because the real purpose of Communism wasn't directly to take over the world.  Its' real purpose was much worse.

The real purpose of Communism is to convince people that there is nothing better available.  It's to teach us to think that humanity's best, most nurturing, and most really compassionate instincts are based on a lie.  It's to teach us to think that whatever idealism we might have, is just something to be twisted and exploited as a means of getting us to accept the establishment of a form of global totalitarianism that we could never remove, or even want to remove; because we would already believe that said totalitarianism was literally the only possible choice in existence.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 01:23:03 pm »
From 4chan, via Facebook:-

Is this accurate?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:56:00 pm by The Seeker »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 02:05:15 pm »
ArMAP, That room would have had shell casings everywhere..  shell casings that are ejected from a rifle of any kind have a very high exit velocity
Besides the possibility of most of the casings being ejected out of the windows, as far as I remember seeing, guns eject the empty casings to the right side, so they could have been ejected to the right of the area we see in the photos.

Also, he was using two adjoining rooms, and we don't know if we are seeing photos of the two rooms or just one. We don't know how close to the window(s) used to shoot from that area in the photos is. There are too many things we don't know, so I don't consider it strange that we see so few (relatively) casings on the photos.

- I am sure there are US folks on here who can testify to that if they have been on a shooting range -
I have been expecting someone with more knowledge to comment on it, but it looks like those that know are not posting or are not even reading this thread.  :(

IF he was firing for over a extended period of time, it would be littered with them.. also where is the debris from the breech of the doors?
I noticed that, the entrance looks too clean.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 02:11:45 pm »
A recent video emerged (Louder with Crowder) who had people infiltrate Antifa that confirms they are hugely organized at higher levels, well funded, and planning in November to orchestrate many strikes with guns and knives to take the government down.
So they are planning something for November and do this now? That makes no sense, why would they make this, putting people more on the cautious side before their "big action"?

They are saying this is the largest massacre in American history but it isn't -
That's not what I have been hearing, what I heard them saying is that this is the biggest shooting in modern American history.

The massacre of over 150 Lakota men, women and children at wounded knee by the cavalry is - the cavalry went in to "disarm" them. Sound familiar???
Yes, the Lakota had something the others wanted, and it wasn't the guns, it was the land.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2017, 02:15:18 pm »
SO did anyone find out if Ron and John's Familys are ok ?
They were on Monday morning (Portuguese time). I sent him a message and he told me they were all OK.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2017, 03:14:26 pm »

Very powerful words Petrus4

(I am being really careful to not trivialise other comments on the thread either)

Do we know if anyone has gone down to where the concert was and taken images of the area that the shots were rained down on?

I have heard conflicting reports that the door was also shoot threw by SWAT and the main suspect returned fire back before being killed, and in the door that was not breached I don't see any evidence of shots either way, and in the image of the lower torso and legs there does not seem to be any evidence of shots against the walls or blood? - (maybe he had a bullet proof vest that slowed the velocity of the rounds hitting him? but would the SWAT firing have been that accurate that it didn't tear up some of the walls?

I don't know if he did take his own life,and wasn't killed by SWAT gunfire - and I am not making assumptions either way, and I know there were two rooms and too few pictures to make total sense of that scene .. and we don't know how long it was before forensics took the images  ::) 

Do you know if he windows in the Mandalay are Hurricane Level protected (as reported on some sites) I see a useful hammer in one image, alluding to it being used to smash the windows.

Goodnight, sleep well.

Fansongecho

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 04:34:23 pm »
I have heard conflicting reports that the door was also shoot threw by SWAT and the main suspect returned fire back before being killed, and in the door that was not breached I don't see any evidence of shots either way, and in the image of the lower torso and legs there does not seem to be any evidence of shots against the walls or blood? - (maybe he had a bullet proof vest that slowed the velocity of the rounds hitting him? but would the SWAT firing have been that accurate that it didn't tear up some of the walls?
I think there's audio of the breaching of the door, if there is it should show if there were shots fired at the time or not.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2017, 10:12:56 pm »
I have a question or two: is there a balcony out side the rooms? After watching the video, there are heavy floor length drapes in front of the windows which could have played a role as to where the spent casings landed

There are 4 different AR 15's pictured, along with roughly 100 casings on the floor scattered about; they appear to be 5.56 AR rounds, and I do not see any  7.62x51 (.308) casings, which is what is used in an M60 as petrus alledged, and I don't see any links

the room is around 320 feet above ground level; he had to be leaning out and pointing down at the concert area, even if it was 500 yards away, so it is possible that the majority of the casings are outside the building...

as for the door, the room had a double door; one is pictured intact(the right side door) and the other is lying sideways; it does appear to have multiple bullet holes in the door itself
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 04:35:35 am »
I have a hard time believing that this did not happen.  I know a couple people that were there and are really messed up now with shock.

In my opinion, not everything that happens has to be a false flag.  There are wackos in this world that go postal once in a while.

This is no Sandy Hook in my opinion.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 04:45:28 am »
I have a question or two: is there a balcony out side the rooms?
No, the exterior walls of the room are the glass panes we see from the outside. There's a video made by someone last year showing that room and we can see the view from there to the concert area.

There are 4 different AR 15's pictured, along with roughly 100 casings on the floor scattered about;
I just read somewhere that he shot around 200 shots.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter