collapse

Author Topic: An Answer To Political Psychopaths?  (Read 7072 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: An Answer To Political Psychopaths?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 09:13:10 pm »

Astro
this thread is way off topic but i will say this to your comment
Thanks for your opinion that only us Humans are here !  ???  With all your long time research into the subject that this is what you have concluded...
what i have concluded is that humans are not the only life forms on this planet but that  doesn't mean that the other life forms are ets
and what i was saying is that folks look to ets to save them when the answer is get off your lazy ass and do something

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 11:22:29 pm »
When you say that S.O...

I assume you mean other life  forms, that are other than the other Animal and plant life most tend to consider..

Do you mean such things as other Human like beings maybe from other Multi Universes or Frequencies that at times visit ours.. but not from other Planets ?.. Would that be like transhumans ?

I am sure we all can do certain things to make changes to some degree..

But certain things, I believe maybe too hard a task for individuals to deal with..

and dealing with variables of our mental and physical strengths will put some restrictions on what we are capable of achieving.. which seems quite frustrating when we seem not to be able to do certain things or face certain situations..

I think many / most of us would like to do and achieve more ... but things like Psychological issues  or fears and phobias , doubts etc can prevent us doing so..Often certain things can be overcome...with help or hard work... but it often seems to be a case it drains a LOT of ones life...and time...

when we see how free we may often seem when we are younger.. and then see so many restrictions as we get older that prevent us doing certain things... Life can seem rather frustrating !

But we see so much authority and regulations, and become awware of big Brother.. that all have their effects on us.

Or just the big boy mentality... where they rule and if you challenge them.. chances are we will have a hard time and a lot of stress... either rule the roost.. do as I say.. dont argue with me or I will !!! or just their physical presence, like Bouncers who only have to face us... can most of us deal with such people and that may only be one or two of them.

I just watched Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris.. and it had Hulk Hogan on it... where the hulk is a reformed gangster..
and him and Chuck are running some sort of Youth club to help get teens of the street... Some of the kids get challenged by a gang and the gang try to enter the club to fight some of the other non gang teens and are acting tough.

They even later attack the Hulk and knock him down... but someone later helps him..
Later on the gang come back to the club again.. but this time Chuck has brought in 3 ex prisioners... all 3 are bruisers..

when the gang challenge them... just them showing their presence makes then back off..all they had to do was give a few of them a push which knocked some of them over.. then they all gave in trying to challenge them..
(They then explained the horrors of prison and how badly they had been delt with and they were really tough looking guys..wrestler types..one had lost an eye in a fight..)

This  happens a lot with security or Military or Police.. which admittedly at times we all need..to deal with such gangs and threats..

BUT if  these big guys were to  do such things to challenge the public, like as acting as say security guards..but they use that type of force... they are a real threat to persons who they may attack who may say be protesting over something..
that they are standing up for..and in many an authority type place these days that may hire such type of people..

These are just one or two big guys who can strut their stuff and put much fear into anyone who may challenge the system...but then no doubt certain places ,then have guys with guns who could act in a similar way if given orders to do so...so these may only be relatively just a few people who can create huge psychological type of force.. just by their presence or potential threat..

One of the Pawn Shop TV programs I think hes an owner Called Les Gold from from Pittsberg runs his business and hires a huge coloured guy as his security man..If he ever gets anyone who comes in his shop who starts to be any sort of concern... this big guy is watching them and almost in their face  or stood behind then even before anything really bad has happened....then if something happens.. he literally can almost just step in front of them and initially turn them towards the door and gide them out with his presence alone... but if they getin any way agressive... I have seen him often use some quite agressive actions against the public even for just being verbal to him... where he has knocked people to the floor with some force.. and IMO could seriously hurt many of them he has delt with..

NOW that is all on camera..and on TV..

This is the only (small) clip of the security guard  that I could find, and in this case.. he is dealling with some quite agressive guy who may deserve to be delt with... but you can see the size of him...and the security guard is trained in Martial Arts..

but he has even thrown a women to the floor if I recall on some occasion. (admittedly some women are very large also and strong and maybe hard to be asked to leave without him using force..and if a person really gets out of order, at times he may have little choice other than to floor someone)... but I have seen him floor lighterweight people who were not greatly agressive.. Large Martial Artist trained  security Guards should not do such things to smaller non agressive persons IMO..

IF you or me tried that.. we would be reported and arrested... but it seems he has never as yet had the Police investiage him...OK I can see his methods work and some of the persons he deals with may deserve what they get..
but he has done things to people who should not have been knocked to the floor..

This is the sort of fear, that can be put in places where you have to be careful for your own safety...
this is the reasons why many would think twice about challenging certain things..

Astro
this thread is way off topic but i will say this to your commentwhat i have concluded is that humans are not the only life forms on this planet but that  doesn't mean that the other life forms are ets
and what i was saying is that folks look to ets to save them when the answer is get off your lazy ass and do something
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:30:17 am by astr0144 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2017, 07:02:52 am »
Well, as long as we're drifting into this......

I am worried about the lack of violence in the US today.  Yup, that's right, the LACK of violence !  When you look at the Founding Fathers and what they fought against, you wonder what a nation of sheep we've become.

Many of you reading this will remember the '60's and the riots and protests that seemed to never end....Where are they? We have plenty of injustices and corruption, so where's the anger?

I think things don't change because so many people are medicated or on dope.  Not good.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 08:29:34 am »

I think things don't change because so many people are medicated or on dope.  Not good.

here's a little thought provoking item for you
what is the half life of the meds the wonderful drug industry  has swamped the american public with..?
what is the dilution quality of them?

now go to your local water authority and see where your water comes from
backtracking that water thru the local sewerage authority
they clean water thru sedimentation and uv light and return it to the rivers or water systems that draw it back into the drinking system

what is the one thing we can't do without..yep water

even if you don't drink it..
you wash yourself - your clothes - dishes etc. in it - water your garden with it
check that half life and dilution rate  again

does your filtering system (public or personal) test for anything more than a few germs?  do you have ANY idea of half life drugs in the water supply?

maybe a little research on masaru emoto will help you feel better
or not

my s-i-l has a little saying    life is hard , then you die!
soooooo be happy,, don't worry
none of us are getting out alive

bwhahahahahahahah

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2017, 10:50:27 am »

ah shoot..didn't get back in time to add this..
just one drug discussed

go read the side effects of just this one and think about the drug soup you ingest everyday

consider it one way to morph or evolve into the next ????

who needs ets to screw with us when we are so good at do it yoiurself....stupid humans

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20040810/prozac-in-drinking-water-likely-so#1

Prozac in Drinking Water? Likely So
Water Treatment Plants Not Designed to Get Rid of Medications

By Jeanie Lerche Davis

In 2002, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) released the first study of pharmaceuticals, hormones, and other organic wastewater-related chemicals in streams across the nation. Most sites were downstream of urban and farming areas where wastewater is known or suspected to enter streams.

The study showed that:

Only Half of Drugs Removed by Sewage Treatment - Scientific American
https://www.scientificamerican.com/.../only-half-of-drugs-removed-by-sewage-treatm...
Nov 22, 2013 - The wastewater plants had a low removal rate (less than 25 percent chance of removing 75 percent or more) for 11 of the 42 chemicals. Advertisement. “The weight of evidence suggests that at least half of the 42 substances examined in the present study are likely to be removed in municipal wastewater ..

Removing pharmaceuticals from water doesn't come cheap or easy ...
www.freedrinkingwater.com/water.../remove-pharmaceuticals-from-water-not-cheap....
Mar 18, 2008 - The drugs get there because wastewater plants that drain into the river use basic treatments designed to remove microbes and industrial contaminants, not pharmaceuticals — the same scenario in many rivers nationwide. Even in Europe, where governments have gone much further in addressing trace ...

Stuff We Can't Treat - Boone County Regional Sewer District
www.bcrsd.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44...
Who hasn't flushed unwanted medication down the toilet? The problem with flushing PPCPs is that wastewater treatment/reclamation plants are not designed to remove low concentrations of synthetic pollutants. Wastewater treatment/reclamation removes biodegradable organic material. PPCPs can pass intact through ...

The Complicated Question of Drugs in the Water — NOVA Next | PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/pharmaceuticals-in-the-water/
May 14, 2014 - This drinking water treatment plant, built in the late 1950s, sucks in water from the nearby Lake Monroe reservoir. Giant pipes dump the raw water ... In the last step, it's treated with chloramines to kill bacteria and other microorganisms, giving the water its faintly stinky swimming pool smell. The techniques ...

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 06:16:40 am »
You may make some valid points...

Im not sure I recall what happened back in the 1960s in the US.. I will need to look it up and research it a bit more.
I recall the Hippy days from the 60s and that may have been more the start of Drugs becoming an issue..
Then from listening to Alex jones about the dumbing down of the masses thru drugs and foods...

yes it may well be that we are all now far too dosile..  That is probably the case unfortunately..

Then with the Internet we read so any things sometimes its hard to know what to believe for sure..even though we are made aware of some valid things..

I think what many also would prefer is a peaceful way to alter things without physical violence..
and to know what is right and wrong...which I think we can become reasonably aware about...but to have trust is the system if that was possible.... and believing maybe someone like D.Trump was able to expose a lot of the corruption going on...

The other side of some of the probelem I referred to in ref to fear.. is the way that the system can now be High tech..
and how the system may have what seems more and more surveylance on us all and maybe more security than ever..
or the threat of a Police like state and a type of Nazi Germany occurring again..

Then to still question are we being ran by a type of corrupt Illuminati who may still be trying to bring in something like Agenda 21..

There seems still a lot of issues with foods that maybe changing our Hormones..or giving us early aging issues..leading to mental problems... and is anyone like Trump going to put a stop to that ! ...

Well, as long as we're drifting into this......

I am worried about the lack of violence in the US today.  Yup, that's right, the LACK of violence !  When you look at the Founding Fathers and what they fought against, you wonder what a nation of sheep we've become.

Many of you reading this will remember the '60's and the riots and protests that seemed to never end....Where are they? We have plenty of injustices and corruption, so where's the anger?

space otter
ah shoot..didn't get back in time to add this..
just one drug discussed

go read the side effects of just this one and think about the drug soup you ingest everyday

consider it one way to morph or evolve into the next ????

who needs ets to screw with us when we are so good at do it yoiurself....stupid humans
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 07:14:40 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 10:04:06 am »
Then from listening to Alex jones about the dumbing down of the masses thru drugs and foods...
... and Alex Jones.  :P

.... and believing maybe someone like D.Trump was able to expose a lot of the corruption going on...
Corruption is an interesting thing, as people usually talk only about the corrupted side of things but do not talk about the corrupter. If there's corruption in politics it's because someone is investing money in that.
If you want to stop corruption you need to stop the corrupters.

The other side of some of the probelem I referred to in ref to fear.. is the way that the system can now be High tech..
and how the system may have what seems more and more surveylance on us all and maybe more security than ever..
or the threat of a Police like state and a type of Nazi Germany occurring again..
The problem with surveillance is that it's limited by who/what analyses the data produced. Yes, they may have thousands of cameras around, but nobody can watch all cameras all the time, and even recordings are limited by storage capacity.

There seems still a lot of issues with foods that maybe changing our Hormones..or giving us early aging issues..leading to mental problems... and is anyone like Trump going to put a stop to that ! ...
There's an ongoing dispute between the US and the EU about growth-inducing hormones use in cattle, with Europe banning the importing of beef with at least one hormone present and the US applying higher import tariffs to some EU products in retaliation. The WTO has supported the US point of view that the EU hasn't presented clear data that the hormones affect negatively the humans that eat the beef, while the EU says that the existence of a risk should be enough.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 11:06:02 am »
Simpsons had a satire on the NSA in which there's a vast room filled with people watching computer screens and a lone observer yells out that's he's actually seen something useful.

The danger of surveillance is that AI will take over it and eliminate the problem of too many screens to watch. Also, the grave threat that bone-head liberals ignore is that unlimited monitoring means that the NSA/CIA has nearly complete veto power over all government in the US.  They can blackmail.expose/undermine anyone.

As for drugs or chemicals in food and water, I don't know but I am suspicious.  Corporate money will pay for a half dozen studies that exonerate their products while anything contrary barely gets done at all. This has been recently exposed about the sugar/processed food industry distorting the 'science' for decades.

Tsar Vladimir has decreed that Russia should be GMO-free.  If there are long term effects, Russia will benefit.

Corruption?  The most astonishing thing about corruption is how hidden it is in American society. You don't bribe politicians, you offer campaign contributions.  There are laws against fraud but the rich don't get prosecuted while poorer people get put under a magnifying glass.  The government doesn't steal, it just has 'asset forfeiture'.

In the USA, you don't have corruption because the PTB have legalized it.  Hence,  it doesn't exist by law.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:10:08 am by Eighthman »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 01:37:10 pm »

Hope that link works.  It illustrates what I mean by 'aliens must appreciate evolution'  as opposed to intervention. These changes were seen by re-introducing wolves that were part of a natural balance.  Lots of unintended consequences here - and a higher intelligence should be able to see that. 

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 05:41:43 pm »

hey 8th man

maybe you should do more reading here..just sayin

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=6417.msg89682#msg89682

another thanks to rdunk
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:49:32 pm by space otter »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 06:24:52 pm »
The nsa really arent the problem,they are just garbage men.
Its the local level mafia that hold the power.
Ive done a very lengthy report on it over at amys tapyoureit.net
Just for the record,i just had psyche exam by psychiatrist for ssi,guess what ?
Im good.that means everything ive stated about my neighbors microwave is true,that means everything ive said about stalking by cops is true,that means my house getting shot by a cop with a radar gun for three nights that triggered my wifes schizophrenia is true!
My wifes been missing for over a month now and cops wont do a missing persons report on her because they assaulted her!
Just remember ,i once got banned for pointing out the cops being corrupt.i rest my case.i turn fifty tomorrow and i still say with all my heart,frig THE POLICE!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 06:37:20 pm »
Good to hear the results of your test Robo.... that you now feel certain about what you believe what happened to you.

I just wish that you could have got someone to take action against those who targeted you...

Very disturbing if your Wife has gone missing and you dont know what may have happened to her  or that you have had issues with corrupt Police.  Hope you are able to find her ASAP..

Some of my comments refer to concerns about Authority figures, like Police and security who I believe now can have too much control or be a threat over the public for the smallest of things at times..

THats what I was saying that many of the local mafia (Police, Law system, DWP,  Social services, Tax system, FDA, Health system,  some security ,Military etc )as you describe are connected with working for the Authoritarian system, Govt , NSA controllers etc...and do their dirty work...now keeeping us all in check..

And some of us thought that we have had problems !

The nsa really arent the problem,they are just garbage men.
Its the local level mafia that hold the power.
Ive done a very lengthy report on it over at amys tapyoureit.net
Just for the record,i just had psyche exam by psychiatrist for ssi,guess what ?
Im good.that means everything ive stated about my neighbors microwave is true,that means everything ive said about stalking by cops is true,that means my house getting shot by a cop with a radar gun for three nights that triggered my wifes schizophrenia is true!
My wifes been missing for over a month now and cops wont do a missing persons report on her because they assaulted her!
Just remember ,i once got banned for pointing out the cops being corrupt.i rest my case.i turn fifty tomorrow and i still say with all my heart,frig THE POLICE!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:03:16 pm by astr0144 »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 07:39:47 pm »
Joy will be stripped from our hearts,their will be nothing but drudgery now.wait and see.absolute power,corrupts absolutely!
America is dead,the corpse being split up are the monopolies.the america i once knew anyways.in the future,each monopoly will be a godhood,you will work and worship it.they will look back on the boomers children and say,that generation never stood a chance,none after them did.the boomers killed....
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2017, 06:02:49 am »
"and A.J" what ? not sure what your referring to ... But he was the 1st person to make me aware of such things..

ArMaP
and Alex Jones.  :P

That seems to be the issue and problem to try to determine and see if something can be done to put a stop to it..

But it maybe that the Corrupters are  the Elite rich who thru what ever means are the untouchables !

Corruption is an interesting thing, as people usually talk only about the corrupted side of things but do not talk about the corrupter. If there's corruption in politics it's because someone is investing money in that.
If you want to stop corruption you need to stop the corrupters.

To some degree I think in many cases for a large % of Cameras they may well be restricted in how they are viewed or how long the information is able to be stored for..  BUT also it maybe more modern cameras now hold a lot more data on them.. and certain cameras I think are highly monitored that are in areas of more importance..

but in general.. they are a huge advantage to the likes of the Police I would think... or anyone who needs or wants to track anyone...

The problem with surveillance is that it's limited by who/what analyses the data produced. Yes, they may have thousands of cameras around, but nobody can watch all cameras all the time, and even recordings are limited by storage capacity.

There is also a main issue with things like "Bisphenol A" that is put in cans or packaging that effects the Endocrine System.  Things like the Soups and Tomatoe type sauces in spagetti or maybe baked beans... or cans of tuna and peas.. are causing us to obtain more Female Hormones....

I think its done  on a huge scale and the populations overall are unaware..

so males are either being feminized more or it seems it can give us cancers...

Are there any Food Companies that produce such canned foods that do not use BPA or other packaging that harms us I wonder ?  or are they all using it if say they are all connected with Bilderberg..

BPA (a chemical used in aluminum cans and plastics) - a 'SYNTHETIC ESTROGEN'. This has been known for years. I knew about it because George works in the packaging industry, so I became familiar with what went into the manufacturing of plastics. I became concerned after my own breast cancer diagnosis, and started researching BPA. I'm glad they're finally making this so public. It was thought that some women who had breast cancer - got it due to being 'estrogen dominant'. Sounds like BPA fits right into this equation. Men have been developing breast cancer as well - could there be a connection there? Or how about women with endometriosis and/or infertility. Could there be a connection there? I'd like to see more studies done and take into consideration male breast cancer and endometriosis/infertility. The studies might prove interesting ....

Dr vom Saal has done some quite detailed research into things like BPA and changes in hormone levels and cancers from such foods..

New study from the vom Saal lab finds that BPA at very low levels can adversely affect developing organs in primates

This video shows some of the canned food and packaged products and the makes of the things he refers to and has tested..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=N3_cYZKksvI

COLUMBIA, Mo. – Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical that is used in a wide variety of consumer products, such as resins used to line metal food and beverage containers, thermal paper store receipts, and dental composites. BPA exhibits hormone-like properties, and exposure of fetuses, infants, children or adults to the chemical has been shown to cause numerous abnormalities, including cancer, as well as reproductive, immune and brain-behavior problems in rodents. Now, researchers at the University of Missouri have determined that daily exposure to very low concentrations of BPA by pregnant females also can cause fetal abnormalities in primates.

“BPA is an endocrine disrupting chemical that has been demonstrated to alter signaling mechanisms involving estrogen, androgen and thyroid hormones,” said Frederick vom Saal, Curators Professor of Biological Sciences in the College of Arts and Science at MU. “Previous studies in rodents have demonstrated that maternal exposure to very low doses of BPA can significantly alter fetal development, resulting in a variety of adverse outcomes in the fetus. Our study is one of the first to show this also happens in primates.”

Although BPA is considered a toxic chemical in other countries such as Canada, the U.S. has been slow to address the issue, said vom Saal. Until now, most studies involving BPA have been conducted on laboratory mice and rats, leading U.S. regulatory agencies to call for studies in primates. With funding provided by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), a research institute of the National Institutes of Health, vom Saal and his colleagues studied the chemical’s blood levels in pregnant female rhesus monkeys and their fetuses, which are considered to be very similar to human fetuses.

After collecting tissue samples, other researchers analyzed the tissues to determine if BPA exposure was harmful to fetal development. Researchers found evidence of significant adverse effects in mammary glands, ovaries, brain, uterus, lung and heart tissues in BPA exposed fetus when compared to fetuses not exposed to BPA. The abnormalities were caused by levels of BPA in the monkey fetuses that were very similar to levels reported in previous studies of BPA in human fetuses.

“The very low-level exposure to BPA we delivered once a day to the rhesus monkeys is far less than the BPA levels humans are exposed to each day, which reflects multiple exposures,” vom Saal said. “Our findings suggest that traditional toxicological studies likely underestimate actual human exposure and show, unequivocally, that biologically active BPA passes from the mother to the fetus. Additionally, our latest study shows that BPA causes damage to developing systems of monkey fetuses, and this is of great concern for human fetuses.”

The study, “Bisphenol A (BPA) pharmacokinetics with daily oral bolus or continuous exposure via silastic capsules in pregnant rhesus monkeys: relevance for human exposures,” was funded in part by the NIEHS and was published in Reproductive Toxicology in collaboration with Catherine A. VandeVoort with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the California National Primate Research Center at the University of California, Davis; Julia A. Taylor and Wade V. Welshons with the University of Missouri; Pierre-Louis Toutain with the Univesite de Toulouse; and Patricia A Hunt with the School of Molecular Biosciences at Washington State University

http://biology.missouri.edu/news/new-study-from-the-vom-saal-lab-finds-that-bpa-at-very-low-levels-can-adversely-affect-developing-organs-in-primates/

There's an ongoing dispute between the US and the EU about growth-inducing hormones use in cattle, with Europe banning the importing of beef with at least one hormone present and the US applying higher import tariffs to some EU products in retaliation. The WTO has supported the US point of view that the EU hasn't presented clear data that the hormones affect negatively the humans that eat the beef, while the EU says that the existence of a risk should be enough.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:25:38 am by astr0144 »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2017, 08:17:42 am »
Firstly..understand the chain of command regarding leadership...like an organism, there are fractal segments of the self same host, and from the single person at the top, to the lowest person in the food chain, the psychopathy we observe is often just a product of the entirety of the whole.

Sure we get our cross wired brained folks like the Hitlers, Maos, Stalins, Clintons..etc...but as a general rule, people are not born as psychopaths.

A politician cannot employ pressure on someone, without the police executing warrants and such, a local mayor cannot make "progress" in most situations, without consent and support of regional politicians and administrative members..

A governor cannot begin to effect any major changes on a state without the backing of large federally funded contracts in many cases...

A congressman cannot bring forth new legislation, without due process and a whole host of supporting characters making it happen.

A president, if showing truly psychopathic features, will ultimately become irrelevant sooner than later without the support of equally psychopathic minions. (See: Bush 1 and 2)

This thread began with a question/request for an answer to political psychopathy...

Political psychopathy is often brought to work by politicians who exhibited or acquired psychopathic tendencies from a young age, and rode that wave of psychopathy to power, thanks to the general condition of the population being apathy and disinterest unless it directly affects someone to the point of suffering or discord.

Psychopathy is often misdefined as well, as crazy, murderous, or just an inability to assimilate with society, but..the real threat of the psychopath, is the ability to blend and morph into whatever form is necessary for the eventual desired result.

The cure for psychopathy begins at the home level, where the parents who show psychopathic tendencies, will usually raise equally or even more complex psychologically damaged products in their offspring.

So, how do we deal with psychopaths in places of power?

We dont, especially considering the psychopathic mindset is often dovetailed in with a propensity to control every aspect of the psychopath's surroundings.

As long as humans allow psychopaths to inject their brains with material and programming which lays out a neat tidy path for them to reach their goals, the cycle will continue.

My suggestions:
1: avoid all mainstream media/entertainment.
2: use logic and reason to make all decisions regarding one's life
3: observe what seems wrong, and make sure that you remember that feeling you get when you feel wronged..it will guide you.
4: reject those who exhibit psychopathic tendencies in your life, and offer them zero support in their's, as a psychopath is also often a narcissist, and will feed off your attempts to change or help them.
5: Avoid knee jerk reactions to what news and information you are presented with, however it might wake some sort of place in your mind that supercedes number 2 here. (see: flat earth, or any variety of ridiculous theories and ideas proposed by psychologically damaged individuals or entities)

Do flat earth morons really think the earth is flat?
Do people who feel aliens are controlling us like puppets have a valid point?
Is everyone out to get you, and creating a basis of fear in your life?

Your decision...choose with care.

A wise otter has surely presented some concise points here, whereas those who unwittingly leave themselves open to be controlled, will ultimately be controlled.

And as many mystics and spiritual folks have blathered on about for millenia..fix yourself, before you see fit to fix others.

This universe is a puzzle..with a solution...and the word solution suggests melding into another, to form a single oneness....

Identifying some as psychopathic, may only be valid if the judgement scale is used relative to the entirety of the test base.

Truly being psychopathic is mainly a result of environment, brain chemistry and neural activity, which if addressed early, will be solved sooner...but making sure we know who the real psychopaths are, is of utmost importance to reach such a lofty goal, if we are to end the rule of the head, to force the suffering toils of the feet.

Cheers
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]