collapse

Author Topic: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians  (Read 16193 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Jesse jumps david Icke about reptilians
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 07:10:14 am »
petrus

you need to write.  poetry, fiction, non-fiction, doesn't matter!  sheesh, you have the best vocabulary and your writing is smooth, like silk.

Hence, dear Beth, the reason why I insist on my own mediocrity.  Acknowledgement of greatness carries an implicit responsibility to do something with it; and it is that which I do not want.  For me, that would require, first and foremost, the disownment of my parents.  I could perhaps do many other things, but I cannot do the one thing which would allow all others.  I should have done it 20 years ago.  I have not.

But I do write, anyway.  I write here.  Given the current desire to completely extinguish the light of human intelligence or psychological independence in many quarters, drawing too much attention to oneself is dangerous.  In truth, I cannot write large amounts, for what I would write would likely get me killed.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:11:52 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 09:45:53 am »
ellirium

what's that in your avatar?

It's representation of some sort of alien. I know where your going with this and I'll just mention I didn't believe in them either until my brother in law caught UFOs on CAMERA. If he simply told me about it I likely would have told him to quit drinking so much.  :P

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 10:07:35 am »
It's representation of some sort of alien. I know where your going with this and I'll just mention I didn't believe in them either until my brother in law caught UFOs on CAMERA. If he simply told me about it I likely would have told him to quit drinking so much.  :P

So, any chance the pics/video are still around, so you could post them? And also the details of the events associated with the "UFO's", including when, where, etc. etc.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:11:25 am by rdunk »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 10:22:59 am »
So, any chance the pics/video are still around, so you could post them? And also the details of the events associated with the "UFO's", including when, where, etc. etc.

Yes I still have the photo but all you can see are 3 glowing lights by the time he was able to grab his camera. You can see Deuem's analysis here:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1335.msg18470#msg18470

As for the story there is not much to tell...Happened in Winnipeg MB around mid summer. I don't recall what the date was. He basically said he was sleeping on his couch in their 4th story apartment when he was awoken by a very loud low pitched hum around 4:00-4:30AM. He said this hum was really low pitched and did not sound like 60 cycle hum of transformers. He went to the balcony window and a UFO was passing close by. He said he stood there awe sticken for a moment then realized he needed to grab his camera in the next room. By the time he returned to get pictures it had moved off some distance and 2 others formed up with it before they all sped off. If you knew my brother in law you would know he is not one to make up BS stories so I took him most seriously. He had managed to capture 2 pictures but the other was quite blurry compared to the one submitted.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2013, 12:08:43 pm »
Thanks Ellirium113! I didn't know that you had already presented that here! That is good!!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2013, 05:11:33 pm »
somewhere on my comp i have a sketch i did based on my brother-in-law and his wife's description of an ufo they encountered in michigan.  i also have a recording that was posted on the website of the lead singer for the old rock band, grand funk railroad, who describes his ufo encounter.  it's from his interview on coast to coast am with ...i think it was george noory, i think art bell was already retired by that time. anyway, if i can find either of them i'll post them here.

also, ELLIRIUM, i think i should point out that the reptilian and grey phenomenon are very closey intertwined. 
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2013, 05:41:03 pm »
well the files for the grand funk railroad guy (mark
f a r n e r), are .au and the file type no longer works on windows media player or quicktime.  i tried a couple different converter programs, in an attempt to convert them to .wav or .mp3 but one wouldn't even recognize they were .au and the other successfully converted them but at like 10 times the normal speed, so nothing is intelligible. if anyone thinks they convert these, i have the entire interview and it''s like 10 .au files.  he use to host this interview on his website and encouraged people to download and listen to it, now i can't find it.

i'm still looking for the image file for my bro-in-law's sighting 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:55:06 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 05:57:40 pm »
oh i found it on this site. it's the little audio player just above the picture of the woman. it's an art bell interview.

http://www.classicufo.com/blog/2013/02/mark-farner-rock-stars-incredible-ufo-sighting/

JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 06:01:50 pm »
If you have audacity you can open the .au files and save them as mp3, wav or other file. Try to copy a .au file and rename the .au to .wav and see if that works.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 06:31:45 pm »
same problem with audacity.  super fast, so it sounds like coast to coast am was invaded by chipimunks.  just listen to it on the website i linked in my last post above.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 10:56:11 pm »
Jordan Maxwell has reptilian stories and here is one from a Las Vegas business man dealing in commercial real estate in Vegas as he, his family and his employees families enjoyed a camping vacation in the Colorado mountains..

These encounters occur when you least expect it to. The evidence and camera options don't fall in place when the occult calls. Fortunately, this story has a large group who witnessed the encounter and can vouch for the event as terrifying as it was.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hJW0H_CdPg[/youtube]

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 11:47:07 pm »
same problem with audacity.  super fast, so it sounds like coast to coast am was invaded by chipimunks.  just listen to it on the website i linked in my last post above.

Clicked, listened and ya, that's a great report. Weird how the cloud remained many hours after the craft departed. To bad mark farmer didn't get a few snaps in the day light of the cloud.

Offline rob h

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 05:48:58 am »
Wow, I think Jesse was absolutely over the top there and that was more like an interrogation than any balanced interview, but really laughed at the end of it :

"He's attacking me for asking questions? Why wouldn't you ask questions about something as bizarre as this?"

Classic. Icke could've dealt with it a whole lot better too so not really fussed.

Offline rob h

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 03:50:17 pm »
an excerpt from a thread i wrote on ats a few years ago:

The only remaining full body images of beings from ancient Sumer are of Reptilians. Yes, REPTILIANS.

Have you seen this site? I'm guessing wrong time period or something?

http://www.mars-earth.com/ancient/british_museum/artifacts/

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 08:32:22 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hJW0H_CdPg[/youtube]

interesting.  think i've heard that before.  every so often, i go on a youtube adventure.
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]