collapse

Author Topic: Jesse Ventura investigates Plum Island, Nazi Connection and Montauk monster  (Read 5494 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Please feel free to move this thread somewhere else if you feel appropriate mods.

I love this guy, absolutely adore Jesse.  He puts himself definitely in harm's way by exposing cover ups.  Appparently there wasnt just the Montauk monster, but also a body found on Plum Island of a human with elongated fingers and five holes in his head?????

You will see Jesse going to Washington and the pollies doing a two step to try and side step this issue.  Go Jesse, you hero.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ct5_5kzh_0[/youtube]

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 06:36:21 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
Now see, I have a different take on Jesse. I see an ultimate performer, self-promoter and performer. He's removed the sun-glasses and boa, but he's still looking for that stage to perform. Nothing he promotes is ever full featured, just bits and bits of catch words that never come to a conclusion. Like looking for bigfoot on the Descovery channel or the History channel. They promote shocking new findings and lead you on a trip that 'hey, they ALMOST found something', but they never really do...Jesse IS entertaining, but that's about it...IMO... ;D
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Watched that last night...quite an eye opener. Verified that Project Paperclip was not just about bringing over Nazi rocket scientists.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Now see, I have a different take on Jesse. I see an ultimate performer, self-promoter and performer. He's removed the sun-glasses and boa, but he's still looking for that stage to perform. Nothing he promotes is ever full featured, just bits and bits of catch words that never come to a conclusion. Like looking for bigfoot on the Descovery channel or the History channel. They promote shocking new findings and lead you on a trip that 'hey, they ALMOST found something', but they never really do...Jesse IS entertaining, but that's about it...IMO... ;D

I agree. Yes he does cover interesting topics, but those same topics all of us have been covering for YEARS and we were told we were crazy. Now because he was a senator, and has the money to go on TV, all of a sudden we get people saying "Hey did you know about.... I just saw it on Jesse Ventura"   :P

So what are we? Chopped liver?

Its great... anything that gets the word out to the public is a plus   and we are all well aware of the fact that sensationalism sells to the public, so its all good.

But sometimes I have to wonder why we do all the legwork and presentation... when very few pay attention to what we have shown.

And yes, like 99% of the "We will expose....." shows on TV... they leave you hanging with an empty feeling

Now why didn't Jesse come out and talk to John?  os Bob? or Clark Campbell?  Oh yeah I forgot  we are all nut cases :P  But I did like the way George Knapp laid it on the line for Jesse in that other video. Seems Jesse in the end paid heed... and DIDN'T cross that invisible line in the sand ;)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
In Jesse's defence I have to reply that in one of his episodes he did mention that his son told him about the anomalies in 9/11 and he took a look at it and from then on he has been down the rabbit hole.

As we all know, once you travel down the rabbit hole you cant really go back, to normal anyway.  :(

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Alice did  :P

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
That was in a fairytale Zorg.  :P

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
But sometimes I have to wonder why we do all the legwork and presentation... when very few pay attention to what we have shown.
I'm starting to wonder whether it's worth it....  It does seem as if pitifully few actually read the important parts of any piece.

You can see how so many researchers just end up writing something sensationalised just to make a bit of cash.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
That was in a fairytale Zorg.  :P

My dear little forum mum!  ;D   its very real  8)

Time IS but a mere illusion.   :o   ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56