collapse

Author Topic: The Pipes of Scotland  (Read 36697 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
The Pipes of Scotland
« on: May 20, 2012, 12:10:03 am »

As a young lad, I grew up next to where the tryouts for the Highland games were held each year, which is where I discovered my fascination with the music and dancing from Scotland.

Now we see why they started playin them bagpipes!  ;D  ;)

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:26:39 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: The Pipes of Scotland
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »
I have bagpipes, that I have yet to learn how to play.  I've also been to the Highland Festival in Estes Park a couple of times.  I'd really like to get a kilt in my clan tartan and go to the festival in proper attire.  I would just need to research which clan tartan I should wear according to proper ancestral ettiquette.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:19:59 pm »
Those two are very good. I too like the sound of the bagpipe. Here is one you have probably heard, but things, such as this, just do not age.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkLXOWimMY8[/youtube]

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 10:23:15 pm »
I have bagpipes, that I have yet to learn how to play.  I've also been to the Highland Festival in Estes Park a couple of times.  I'd really like to get a kilt in my clan tartan and go to the festival in proper attire.  I would just need to research which clan tartan I should wear according to proper ancestral ettiquette.

Shasta

Lucky you! The electricity in the air when they are playing and dancing is just amazing!  ;)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 10:26:54 pm »

rdunk -

Very nice arrangement!

Thanks for sharing.  ;D

Cheers

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 05:22:14 am »
Hahaha this makes me wanna listen to riverdance  ;D

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 08:47:52 am »
I, too love Scotland, A51, but from afar, and I hope to see it next year!
I have enjoyed the history and interesting people who are from there that i meet, and have a sense of being drawn there.
You are a lucky guy to have grown up there, and someday we will meet over a fine single malt!
Now, how about those resonant frequencies in bagpipes...double the volume from the same input...thats overunity in my book!
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 09:15:04 am »
Littleenki,
Have You ever looked at Scottish rite????
It's to do with the dark side.
Whenever I hear those pipes I think of the darkness, strange isn't it, and what resonance can do???
The vajra and dorge especially.

hobbit
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:19:19 am by hobbit »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:43 am »
Because of this thread, I did a small amount of search on the internet, to learn a little more about "bagpipes, because I do like the sound too. One thing I found that is a little surprising, is that bagpipes have been around almost forever, but did not originate in Scotland, nor Ireland. Apparently they were in Europe, and other places long before they were found to have been in Scotland.

That doesn't really matter now anyway, bagpipes are played all over.

I am going to post another video here that features the Australian Pipe Band Playing Scotland the Brave, and Amazing Grace. This is done at an Andre Rieu Orchestra performance. There is a huge huge crowd here for his performances.

If you aren't familiar with Andre Rieu, he is the orchestra leader, and violinist that you will see playing. He, and his orchestra literally, play all over the world! There are many really good music videos of him and the orchestra posted on YouTube. He actually is a concert violinist, and that is a "Stradivarius"  that he plays.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW5cECZx8k0&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 11:14:58 am »
Littleenki,
Have You ever looked at Scottish rite????
It's to do with the dark side.
Whenever I hear those pipes I think of the darkness, strange isn't it, and what resonance can do???
The vajra and dorge especially.

hobbit
Indeed I have, hobbit, as they are the cream of the freemason crop, eh?;)
Im not sure what the dojra really was, or whether it was good or evil, but it sure looks like a heart center with opposing fields emanating from that center, and as far as I knew Vajra was the only survivor if the mahabarata war. Pretty dark thoughts for sure there, Hobbit, and those fremasons have the knowledge, and are secreting it away from all of us, but I see through the veil and am aware of what that knowledge means.Is it possible the brahma weapon was a resonance device or some sort of Ark of the Covenant wannabee?
Maybe!
Cheers, my friend,
littleenki

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 11:54:04 am »
The dorje is a tool for enlightenment.
remember these are the kings of the cardinal directions....where four points meet.
http://viewzone2.com/dorjex.html
Imagine the giant one in nepal been sited very very carefully and a similer giant bell also carefully positioned on the cardinal alignment relative to the dorje.
Electromagnetic with electrogravitic at ninty degrees.....that big one might wake anyone up????

A51 watcher must be puzzled where we are going????
except if You carefully think of area 51 as been positioned by KINGS of the CARDINAL directions?????

hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 12:06:31 pm »
Where the four points meet. Of course you have my attention Hobbit... which lead me through your link to this.... and that led me back to another instruction.... Do not let go of Ball lightning..... so here we are again.... but not seeing????

"The transformative enlightenment experience is recounted in the various religions. In the Christian tradition, the conversion of Saul of Tarsus is a well known example. He is reported to have been "Struck by light," after which he understood his purpose in life.

"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' " `Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "`I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me. " `What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. " `Get up,' the Lord said, `and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.' My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me" (Acts 22:6-11).

There is more to this quote.  Are there some Biblical scholars out there who can add them?????? Its important.... honest....

Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 12:08:54 pm »
Where the four points meet. Of course you have my attention Hobbit... which lead me through your link to this.... and that led me back to another instruction.... Do not let go of Ball lightning..... so here we are again.... but not seeing????

"The transformative enlightenment experience is recounted in the various religions. In the Christian tradition, the conversion of Saul of Tarsus is a well known example. He is reported to have been "Struck by light," after which he understood his purpose in life.

"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' " `Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "`I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me. " `What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. " `Get up,' the Lord said, `and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.' My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me" (Acts 22:6-11).

There is more to this quote.  Are there some Biblical scholars out there who can add them?????? Its important.... honest....

Linda

But I bet You too laughed at SAUL?????
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 12:19:37 pm »
The dorje is a tool for enlightenment.
remember these are the kings of the cardinal directions....where four points meet.
http://viewzone2.com/dorjex.html
Imagine the giant one in nepal been sited very very carefully and a similer giant bell also carefully positioned on the cardinal alignment relative to the dorje.
Electromagnetic with electrogravitic at ninty degrees.....that big one might wake anyone up????

A51 watcher must be puzzled where we are going????
except if You carefully think of area 51 as been positioned by KINGS of the CARDINAL directions?????

hobbit
Thats right A51! Your house is of the scottish rite! ;D
Perpendicular wavefront propogation @ 90 degrees?...yep!
le

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 12:24:11 pm »
Thats right A51! Your house is of the scottish rite! ;D
Perpendicular wavefront propogation @ 90 degrees?...yep!
le

hi,

whats a51, the scottish rite and perpendicular wavefront propogation have to do with each other?
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter