collapse

Author Topic: What To Make Of This Guy?  (Read 7219 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: What To Make Of This Guy?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 09:48:07 pm »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:49:42 pm by Irene »
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 09:53:11 pm »
got something to say irene,spill it!
we are researchers here.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 10:10:49 pm »

thats the real deal.those are panzer IV's and thats the top of an advanced vril.
antarctica 2016 and those tanks were operational less than a year before.even though no weapons are allowed by un charter.cant beat the robo research!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:25:55 pm by robomont »

Dumbledore

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 10:31:12 pm »
As far as I know, we tend to be privy to a single dimensional plane of existence.  We don't really know what's happening in parallel dimensions.  I need to check Amazon for Dean Koontz's The Corner of His Eye.  It was only email of my favorite books, and the perspective brought me comfort when I need it.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 04:40:46 am »
Robo, there are many that know a lot more than what is revealed, and for very obvious reasons...

But even in the deep black arena there will be tidbits and a paper trail, might be obscure and very well hidden, but it is there...

Cliff Stone told the truth when he said "THEY aren't worried about what I say, but about what I can prove"

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 05:51:01 am »

thats the real deal.those are panzer IV's and thats the top of an advanced vril.
antarctica 2016 and those tanks were operational less than a year before.even though no weapons are allowed by un charter.cant beat the robo research!
You complain about Google altering the photos and then use photos from Google. Not only that, you start with an obviously faked image.

Seriously, I think you are basing your research in bad data.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 06:10:06 am »

Well I am super confused about the whole South Pole / Nazi / Vril/Reptile story -

When did you folks become aware of the Nazis in the South Pole story? - I am like a lot of you I guess, trying to get my head around the many dimensions to this story, and sorting out the BS from anything that resembles a plausible story is quite frustrating :-)

I do believe that there is something to be said of the 4th Reich in the US back story of Operation Paperclip, but I don't see how any Nazi survivors that made it to the South Pole who then got help / support from species with weapons so much more advanced than those presently on the planet Earth would not, at some point, and once they understood the full capabilities of their advanced weapons, would not come storming out and use said weapons to subjugate the world -

If they held true to the "master Aryan race" doctrine I doubt very much that they would care about the civilians in the countries they attacked.

They used there V weapons with out discrimination on London, and if they had got the A bomb ahead of the US then you could bet that would have been used as soon as it could be an operational weapon -

Also I don't get why they wouldn't ask for an armada of advanced craft and weapons, and go after the US and her once allies (and concurrently form a lose alliance with Russia, and once USA/Allies are decimated they either turn against Russia and destroy the communist armed forces OR decide that the world is way to big to totally dominate and split the resources between themselves and Russia) - 

Surely would this type of scenario make more sense, based on the history and the methodology that the Nazis employed?

Going back to the smoke and mirrors surrounding the breakaway civilisation and SSP agenda, there are a number of people in this arena who don't come across as ringing true and are in my humble opinion just out to make a LOT of $$$ by jumping on the band wagon.

Unfortunately I think that some of the more genuine researchers have become entangled with the others and now their reputations are becoming more tarnished as the months go by, which of course doesn't help anyone with a interest in the subjects we follow and of course gives the mainstream and debunkers more ammunition to use against those that follow the esoteric.

Do I believe that there is a 1.5KM space battleship ?.. nope

Do I believe that there is something weird and mysterious going on at the South Pole ?.. yup, but I have no idea what it might be <frown>

Do I believe that there is a SSP .. yup, but I don't know what form it takes, I suspect it isn't as advanced as many theorize.

Do I believe that there is a manufactured good US&allies vs bad guys Russia, Iran, Syria N.Korea geo-political  scenario being played out thru the ages and for sometime to come, indeed I do - War is very profitable for those in the know and with shares in the right places.

Was I confused by the stories of various VIP visiting the South Pole, the Pope, Sec of State of the US etc etc .. was there any truth to the stories ?. I don't know - 

Do any of you folks have links or pages you can point to for me to look at please ? and finally have any of you folks tried to get a trip to the South Pole, I hear that you can get on organised trips ?  and I would love to hear if anyone has visited or wants to visit.

Sorry for the ramble, I have just been trying to organise my thoughts on this and a few of the subjects that make up our subject of interest - have a great day! :-)
Cheers Fans'

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 07:54:19 am »
armap,im complaining of google earth.they are always messing up data on that area.yet my moms house and my home town are perfection 24/7.

at those members that are confused.we have lots of threads on pegasus,as zorgon has said in past,use search function.

basically the way the usa gov works is they release top secret stuff via fiction.there is a proven timeline of this,as im almost fifty and can now go back and see this is true.

the reason they,havent invaded is they,didnt have resources.
if the picture is fake armap,prove it.
the technology is not fake and nobody would fake the level of detail in that ufo.i know exactly how they work and exactly what details would be created by a crash landing and that craft has the exact detail of both.only about fifty people in the world know that detail and im the only one who hasnt signed a non"disc"losure agreement.that saucer pic is not fake,thus those tank pics are not fake,thus those tanks had one year or less of snow on them,thus those tanks were operational.less than a year ago!

a person can get access to the ice surface but isnt going to get access to under the glacier,nor will they be allowed near the hole where the craft enter and exit.
those are off limits.
you would need a submarine to access through the frozen river channels.

just as a book may mention lightning,and we all know lightning is true.but then go on to embellish lightnings other quirks.genesis book by harbinson goes into detail of this place but imbellishes other details,same with into the mountain of madness.
its obvious.

Dumbledore

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 08:21:32 am »

@Robomornt - The threads on here are very useful but I am specifically looking for links to news sites, news stories and you tube links that give me a lot more detail than hearsay - (factual links in fact)

They didn't invade because they didn't have the resources - Didn't Admiral B get his and his mini-fleet kicked out with some losses (if the stories are to be believed) when he went down there after the end of the 2nd World War?- I don't buy that OR the whole Nazi's in the South Pole got help from off-world story.

I seem to recall the MO of the 3rd Reich was World Domination at all costs and IF they did receive help from else-where why would the others not provide sufficient firepower / technology to OVER WHELM any and all of the terrestrial forces that they would go up against?

RE my question about access to the South Pole and going down there , have you been ? - I am genuinely interested to see if anyone on here has been or is planning on going.

RE Prove the pictures, you are coming across as very defensive, I don't see any reason why anyone cant question the validity of images and the content on here or any other forum Robomont

When you say you know exactly how they work, and you have not had to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement- can you give us a few clues please about the flight control systems, space-platform management, do they have life support systems or are they drones?..  what about computers ? or what ever the technology is that allows them to guide them across the millions of miles of space if they are extra-terrestrial.. what are the ships made of?

Cheers, have a great day and thanks for the reply -

Fans'

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 08:26:52 am »
Fans,

I looked into it as a serious student of polar exploration. At the time, about ten years ago, a cruise that only visits the coast was 12k. A proper trip to the actual pole was 30k.

Admittedly, I priced an upper-end trip, as someone seriously interested in the history and science of Antarctica.

Irene  :)

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 08:33:56 am »
Thanks Irene, top info :-) 

Hhhhmmm..  Guess I wont be going anytime soon, should have taken the chance back in 1980 when the MOD wanted a volunteer to go down on a Antarctica trip on a Navy researcher vessel - cant recall the name of the ship at the moment.. let me have a look at some old paperwork and see if I can find it.

Hope you are good :-)
Fans'

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 08:35:07 am »

Fans - You might find this account of Admiral Byrd's secret diary of interest -

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9368.msg124060#msg124060

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 08:36:58 am »
Thanks Irene, top info :-) 

Hhhhmmm..  Guess I wont be going anytime soon, should have taken the chance back in 1980 when the MOD wanted a volunteer to go down on a Antarctica trip on a Navy researcher vessel - cant recall the name of the ship at the moment.. let me have a look at some old paperwork and see if I can find it.

Hope you are good :-)
Fans'

I completely forgot about this, but a couple of years ago I talked to a guy who works down there. He was a contractor for, I think, Raytheon. He said there are tons of jobs down there because most people don't want to freeze their asses off.

You might want to check into that if you're really serious. I kicked it around myself for quite a while.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 08:40:25 am »
armap,im complaining of google earth.they are always messing up data on that area.yet my moms house and my home town are perfection 24/7.
The quality of the images used on Google Earth or any similar system depends on the photos they get, and photos from the poles are few and from higher up than the photos from the rest of the planet, as satellites with polar orbits have more eccentric orbits than geostationary or non-polar satellites.

Even then, most areas of Earth have low resolution coverage (including many areas of Portugal) and do not have those higher resolution (aerial) photos.

Also, the photos you posted are from Google Earth, they show their usual characteristics.

if the picture is fake armap,prove it.
Look at the edges of the ice/snow in the places it contacts the "ship". Also, the "ship" doesn't have that "fuzzy" look as the ice/snow, it looks sharper, a result of using a low resolution Google Earth image to superimpose what looks like a 3D model.

the technology is not fake and nobody would fake the level of detail in that ufo.
You are wrong, that level of detail is almost none, you can see that the detail in the centre, for example, is flat, it's just an image mapped over a 3D model, the easiest way of making what looks like a detailed model. And even if it was real detail, there are many people that wouldn't mind spending a few days (yes, that's all it takes) creating something like that.

i know exactly how they work and exactly what details would be created by a crash landing and that craft has the exact detail of both.
Probably because it was made to make people think like that, people that think they know how it should look, so they make one that follows their ideas and people are easily fooled.

only about fifty people in the world know that detail and im the only one who hasnt signed a non"disc"losure agreement.
How do you know how many people know about it? How can you really know what other people know?

that saucer pic is not fake,thus those tank pics are not fake,thus those tanks had one year or less of snow on them,thus those tanks were operational.less than a year ago!
One picture being real doesn't mean the others are real too, anyone can make a collage of fake and real images to fool other people. And how do you know how much snow fells in that area? Do you even know what that area is? Do you have any coordinates?

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 08:45:51 am »
@Area51 and Irene - Thanks for the info and links :-) -

The ship was called the RRS Discovery, I had been in the RAF just over 2 years so I was very young a wet behind the ears, so I decide not to apply, it was to be a 6 month detachment and the duties were really helping the Scientists on-board collect and collate their data, it was to have been the October to March of 1980-

Cheers folks :-)

Fans'

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56