collapse

Author Topic: What To Make Of This Guy?  (Read 7221 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
What To Make Of This Guy?
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:03:18 am »
I did a search here but found nothing.

http://exopolitics.org/top-aerospace-designer-blows-whistle-on-secret-us-navy-space-battle-fleets/

There's been some chatter about Solar Warden type disclosures but nothing big recently that I can see.  I have several problems with this sort of stuff.  Number one, Hitler lost and all those reputed antigravity weapons seem like myths ( otherwise we'd be speaking German and Man In The High Castle would be a documentary, not fiction)

Second, do we have any accounting for all the rare metals that must be flowing to earth from off world colonies? Gold? Platinum?

Third, OK even with an expensive secret space program, they have enough ability to build a 1.5 Kilometer space craft?

OTOH, I do know from analysis of Soviet intelligence that compartmentalization of secrets can cause all sorts of crazy ideas to be repeated, as there is no way to confirm such.

space otter

Re: What To Make Of This Guy?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 10:55:29 am »

which guy were you referring to ?

Dr. Michael Salla
 or
William Tompkins

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 10:58:27 am »
On a quick search I found this...

But Id also be curious has any of the heavy Radioative metals arrived on Earth..

Iron-nickel metal in meteorites also has high concentrations (by terrestrial standards) of rare metals like gold, platinum, and iridium. It's usually easiest and cheapest to test for nickel, however, because it's more abundant than the rare metals.

Second, do we have any accounting for all the rare metals that must be flowing to earth from off world colonies? Gold? Platinum?

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 12:02:32 pm »
Well, Tompkins in particular, because he claims to have documentation.  As to precious metals, I would think we ought to be knee-deep in the stuff if they mine it on other planets.

David Wilcock seems quiet these days - maybe his sour predictions have slowed him down. I mention him because he's big on "Blue Avians" and "Sphere Beings" who want to help us pathetic Earthlings.  Still waiting to see some hard core evidence of Mars colonies, etc.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 03:26:29 pm »
Bumping to remind me to comment here

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 06:58:55 pm »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 08:14:00 pm »
http://exonews.org/reptilian-aliens-helped-nazi-germany-build-secret-space-program-in-antarctica/]Reptilian Aliens Helped Nazi Germany Build Secret Space Program in Antarctica | Exopolitics Institute News Service

In the run up to World War II, German secret societies and the Nazi SS were guided to three large caverns in Antarctica by Reptilian extraterrestrials, according to former U.S. Navy intelligence operative William Tompkins.

In his latest ExoNews TV interview, released today, Tompkins describes how the Reptilians helped the Germans/Nazis build underground bases in remote Antarctic caverns, which were located next to even larger caverns controlled by the Reptilians.

According to Tompkins, the U.S. Navy learned of the existence of these secret Antarctic bases from their spies embedded in Nazi Germany, who found that the Nazis/Germans used these remote bases to launch space missions to the Moon, other planets in our solar system, and, most remarkably, to distant interstellar locations.

Tompkins says that the Germans began moving equipment and supplies to Antarctica as early as 1913, which coincides historically with the Second German Antarctic Expedition from 1911-1913. This period also coincides with the increasing role of German secret societies in exploring remote global locations for occult knowledge.

The movement of equipment accelerated in the lead up to World War II. In his interview, Tompkins cites 1934 as the beginning of this acceleration, even though historical records point to 1938 as the launch of the Third German Antarctic Expedition.

The move from Germany to Antarctica was in operation from 1934 way before the war started. In fact some of the stuff went down in 1913.

In last week’s ExoNews TV episode, Tompkins revealed that secret agreements had been reached between Hitler’s regime and Draconian Reptilians.

In this week’s episode he discussed one of the major elements of this agreement:

"Large portions of equipment were sent down there. But right next to them were three tremendous size caverns which the Reptilians had. Not Grays, but Reptilians. Germany got two more, about a tenth the size of the big Reptilians [cavern]. They were able to … [go] down, usually by submarine. They built these flat submarines, these regular class, so they could ship all this stuff down. . ."

[youtube]HA_c4xxtAHM[/youtube]

Transcript is available here: http://exopolitics.org/interview-transcript-reptilian-aliens-helped-germans-establish-space-program-in-antarctica/?
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 10:18:48 pm »
Certainly interesting if it was a ET craft & true or even if it was a type of more oval shaped  TR3b manamade craft..

http://exopolitics.org/us-navy-photo-of-alien-ufo-landing-on-aircraft-carrier-is-genuine-claims-aerospace-engineer/

Another extraordinary claim by Tompkins.   Is this guy for real?

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 10:27:12 am »
Well, Tompkins in particular, because he claims to have documentation.  As to precious metals, I would think we ought to be knee-deep in the stuff if they mine it on other planets.

David Wilcock seems quiet these days - maybe his sour predictions have slowed him down. I mention him because he's big on "Blue Avians" and "Sphere Beings" who want to help us pathetic Earthlings.  Still waiting to see some hard core evidence of Mars colonies, etc.

Unless the Earth is not first but last and things of Earth are flowing to their new world instead of the other way round.
We may actually be abandoned for something better, the metals and foods and plants and animals may be flowing to the new world.
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 11:35:36 am »

Unless the Earth is not first but last and things of Earth are flowing to their new world instead of the other way round.
We may actually be abandoned for something better, the metals and foods and plants and animals may be flowing to the new world.
Let's look at everything that has come out in the year since the OP;
according to the alleged whistle blowers, the Mars colonies are probably the recipients of the flow  8)

as for the earth being abandoned, since our blue ball does seem to have cycles of ELE, wouldn't it make sense to prepare a safe haven?

If the SSP's do exist and have the capability to zoom from planet to planet,snagging a couple of ice asteriods of water and/or co2 to plop down on the red planet should help generate a little atmosphere, just need a source of nitrogen to go along with it...

All just conjecture at this point, but William Thompkins does appear to have a paper  trail pointing to various companies he has worked for in the aerospace field...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 04:20:41 pm »
im going with great idea on where the metals are.
as z pointed out to me about the moon being titanium silicon oxide.
titanium oxide is in our paints.
the silica is in our chips.pure silica is hard to come by.
the frames of craft would be made from titanium and the best process for titanium in the 80s was bmx.it was also best process for chromally steal,guess who?
japan,thats who.
japan got the moon.that explains the  japs paying for tr3bs that were built in canadas northern territory.odds are germany took mars.
in my deep research,females have more fat and so can handle long flights on these craft better.this is reason for promotion of vril girls by nazis.
i can stait for a fact,vrils worked and that vril vid thats out is real.
as for reptilians.if you eat turtle eggs regularly over generations,you gonna have reptilian folks.from my enzyme research.
bird eggs should create bird people.in both cases.these have to be fertile almost hatched animals.
so in finale,the enemy is real and its at antarctica.the flat subs are real.or some new version is.
the mile long ufo is a van degraff ufo and its pic use to be on here.as a pop sci front page from the fifties.odds are its the fastest and heaviest payload.probably german owned or nazi etc.probably ftl or faster.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »
 :o
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 04:38:39 pm »
let the title and lyrics of this song soak in.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:46 pm »
Robo, I would like to see some documentation and links to the construction facilities in northern canada
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 09:40:20 pm »
sorry seeker,you know thats a no go; )
truth is guy in the middle of night on a location told me.you know i run dark.
the location can be found by goo image map.some fellow tracked some and they kept on ending up in northern quebec.
others in past had mouthed off about facility up there.others mouthed off about  no roads.helicopter only.
the french are deep into the tech.that part is very obvious.just goo mhd and over half of images are french.
then the most perfect astra vid ever made was over paris.
the jap stuff threw me until i let it sink in.then it clicked hard.ww2!
just this last few months ive been putting the screws to antarctica and its going good.after my bout with AI,im feeling a hunger for squid big time!
i got them.its too late,my targets set.they are going down.just like everything i hunt.i eventually get it.antarctica should be a primary focus for pegasus imho.we can crack this wide open and it needs to be hacked.these guys have been at this too long.its the last ace and we know where its at.it all makes sense.that wa harbinson book genesis really did it for me.it was over ten years ago maybe longer when i read it.i blew it off until i noticed google kept screwing up pics on antarctica.then i knew.goo dont screw up yet it regularly has bad pics of south pole.
then the rivers on g earth.omg,you can tell exactly where they are and they aint pure white.they darkish.thats meltwater under ice.oh yeah them subs went there,you know they did.i would.the movies from the seventies did.its there.its obvious.if not lets go claim it and make a motel and bunker.we could make a killing!
nobody could stop us.its an invincible fortress.two miles of ice thick!
even lil enki knows more than he lets on.its there!

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]