collapse

Author Topic: David Icke : Are the Elites advanced Alien Beings ?  (Read 12468 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: David Icke : Are the Elites advanced Alien Beings ?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 05:19:55 pm »
Just a consideration. What ELSE might be here?  Linda

I  learned a long time ago that if I spend too much time in that in between grey area, I never get anything done. I work much better on the single premise that they are indeed hiding stuff... so for me the only option is go dig it up and bring it into the light

Endless guessing of what else there might be in the grey area doesn't work for me. But then, that is why we have a forum, so when something does turn up in the grey mud I can drag it out into the either it is or it isn't category.

I would rather have one pheasant cooking in the pot than 10 hiding in the bush :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 05:28:25 pm »
Which one was in the 60's and which one was in the 80's? And what branch are we talking about?
Mikado

Had you read the link to Jack's story you would have the answer to that and also the tie in to the 'TEST'

Also in mys post I dais "one incident was in the 60's the second in the 80's"

Not rocket science to figure this out :P

As to whether or not people believe me, I created the website and later this forum as a tool for me to find my answers. Along the way I share what I find. I am not here to prove anything to anyone :D

one incident was in the 60's the0-0
 second in the 80's

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 05:34:01 pm »
Picking either on or the other of your choices here could help us miss something else.

Not in this case no.. there is no middle ground

One one side you have "They are covering up" on the other side "Nothing to see here, move along"

There is no "Well we are giving you this... but not talking about that"

If there was we would have something solid to grasp on to :D

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 04:00:34 am »
For the record, I am convinced that advanced aliens exist.  I may not be able to prove it by introducing you to them (my owners would terminate me  :o) but they are around.

As I say, even if you do not believe a single description of an alien body, encounter or other witness report, we have as near as damn it proof of their technological capabilities which are beyond even current deep black projects - let alone the technology available to "us" in the 1940s.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 05:30:09 am »
For the record, I am convinced that advanced aliens exist.  I may not be able to prove it by introducing you to them (my owners would terminate me  :o) but they are around.

As I say, even if you do not believe a single description of an alien body, encounter or other witness report, we have as near as damn it proof of their technological capabilities which are beyond even current deep black projects - let alone the technology available to "us" in the 1940s.

Indeed, Pimander, it would be ludicrous to think there are no advanced beings sharing the universe with us, and for those who think that way, they are confined to a life of denial in many subjects, for sure.

Sheer mathematical possibilities overwhelm the skeptic and their naysaying, and the number of people who have witnessed and even been a part of events to amazing to believe involving different lifeforms is huge. Especially since the 1940's.

All it would take, as Zorgon says, is for one solid fact to illuminate itself against the black wall, and the cat would be out of the bag.

Now, as the thread asks, where have they gone?

Home?
The moon?

Or the Rothschilds's house? :o

Thats why the whole thing is covered up deeper than that nasty stuff at Cheyenne.

And that termination statement is funny, yet it does hold a bit of mystery within...is Pimander really an aliens pet? Or are we all? :o

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline vril

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 08:20:54 am »
Doesn't sleeper say about the same thing?  It's just not specifically bloodline related as Icke has always said but more soul level.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 08:30:01 am »
Not in this case no.. there is no middle ground ( But Zorgon..... perhaps the middle ground is where "they" hide all the good stuff for later use!)One one side you have "They are covering up" on the other side "Nothing to see here, move along" 

First you have to identify who you mean by "they". What if there is another " they " that you haven't even identified yet. What then?)

There is no "Well we are giving you this... but not talking about that" ( Isn't there?)If there was we would have something solid to grasp on to :D  ) You do have.... alot of pictures for example from the NRO supplied to help the case against NASA..... but what happened to that conversation? Plenty of material being supplied all of the time but it is just as quickly buried by disinformation and misdirection. This is not the only Forum where it happens... otherwise you would have a whole lot more solid stuff to hold on to.... In fact.... we all probably have more than we need. We just need to learn to see it. Its all there in plain sight.

deuem

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 09:14:29 am »
Hi All, a couple of quick notes.

Where I live, there are many people that never sweat even if it is over 100 degrees out side and in the sun working, running or lifting. Even add a jacket and complain it is cold! While I just melt into a blob of water like the witch did and hide in the AC. All of the ones that do sweat think something is wrong. It is spooky!  Number 2, I simply have to run more faces and see if I can catch any differences.

Deuem

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 09:30:07 am »
Now THAT ought to be an interesting project. " Running faces". You SURE you want to do that? <g> Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 01:31:33 pm »
Oh yeah, reminds me of this movie...
Oh noooooo!
Let's run those faces D!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

deuem

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 05:12:10 am »
Now THAT ought to be an interesting project. " Running faces". You SURE you want to do that? <g> Linda

Ever since I saw an interview with a guy who claimed he was an alien and sitting right next to another man in the same light and run with Deuem, I stopped. Real creepy! After running the photo I believed him. You all have seen my process on our well known Mr Grimsly. It is a very typical look, of humans. This will slightly change with lighting conditions and makeup.

The Alien was so far off that is was apples to elephants, not even oranges. With the standard photo he looked normal. Now just to make sure, I don't want to start running stupid photos from tabloid mags of people shape shifting to lizzards. I will from time to time grab my own photos and work them up. It is easy to get in trouble for doing this and so I stay away. I don't want someone to get mad and sue me for slander or come after me if I get it right.

Even if I do it all by myself, I run it then trash it. From time to time there is a face or 2 in a photo and I have no choice but to run it. Like Lindas dad holing the UFO test rig in a old photo. Dr Brown came out A-Ok normial. So for at least faces, you are going to have to read through the lines. If I say I don't like that one, Guess! For me, it is alike to doing a UFO and getting square circles. Many times now I will black out all faces first so I never know.

And the movie, They Live, one of carpenters best. He is a master at this.

Deuem
quote author=Linda Brown link=topic=1621.msg23243#msg23243 date=1341246607]

Ever since I saw an interview with a guy who claimed he was an alien and sitting right next to another man in the same light and run with Deuem, I stopped. Real creepy! After running the photo I believed him. You all have seen my process on our well known Mr Grimsly. It is a very typical look, of humans. This will slightly change with lighting conditions and makeup.

The Alien was so far off that is was apples to elephants, not even oranges. With the standard photo he looked normal. Now just to make sure, I don't want to start running stupid photos from tabloid mags of people shape shifting to lizards. I will from time to time grab my own photos and work them up. It is easy to get in trouble for doing this and so I stay away. I don't want someone to get mad and sue me for slander or come after me if I get it right.

Even if I do it all by myself, I run it then trash it. From time to time there is a face or 2 in a photo and I have no choice but to run it. Like Lindas dad holing the UFO test rig in a old photo. Dr Brown came out A-Ok normal. So for at least faces, you are going to have to read through the lines. If I say I don't like that one, Guess! For me, it is alike to doing a UFO and getting square circles. Many times now I will black out all faces first so I never know. Since then; Everyone in Deuems inner circle has been checked clean.  Please do not post any peoples photos to run. I will avoid them at all costs!

And the movie, They Live, one of carpenters best. He is a master at this.

Deuem

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »
Well watch for the ones that don't smile and are wearing clothing that you would consider too hot for the climate... and try to catch their eye :D

We have a lot of oddly bundled folks like that in the high desert, Zorgon, that don't WANT to make eye contact with anyone. But they generally have tracks on their arms or are  toothless with a chronic case of sniffles.

Deuem...I do believe.

rose

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2012, 12:07:07 am »

Well since this thread is about the ELITE  I recommend staring with this one... pretty sure she is one

Yup a whole lot of eery shape shifting going on here... no doubt about it  :o

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:26:34 am by zorgon »

deuem

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2012, 01:45:05 am »
As hard as is was to do for me, Mrs Clinton looks OK. I did the large face on photo and real close up of the Eyes. Her left eye in that photo is not 100% round. But looks Ok. She also has a lot of makeup on. Makeup tends to show me purple.

Recently there was a post of Coopers face. Came out OK, but sickly. I can not expalin this, it is a feeling I got while looking at the processed photo. His skin came out more two toned than multi toned.

The Everything is Aliens guy has the worst process. Very questionable and I need a better photo to sart with.

Deuem.. Please note. I am sorry but I do not want to publish these photos and get in trouble.

deuem

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2012, 02:00:03 am »
We have a lot of oddly bundled folks like that in the high desert, Zorgon, that don't WANT to make eye contact with anyone. But they generally have tracks on their arms or are  toothless with a chronic case of sniffles.

Deuem...I do believe.

rose

This account is true and very freaky. For years even before I got onto web sites I would talk with my sweaty friends about this. I always said that there is another mother race here that has blended in over hundreds or thousands of years. Very recently, the scientist discovered another gene pool from up North that has cascaded all the way down to where I am. THE HEAT. This is no joke, we all call them reptiles. They bake in the sun and are very happy, while we all run for shade and water. And yes Zorgon, good point, they never smile. When you see people out in 40C with a winter coat on, what do you think? In the winter they almost stop. The percentage is very low because we live in a place where 90 percent of the population come in to work or school then go home after a year. But the lizards stay. Most people hire them to do outside work that has to be done in the sun. They do not sunburn or sweat. If I am out in the direct sun for an hour, I would be as red as an apple and my skin would blister and fall off. Peal in a week. For them, nothing! If this was in the States, red flags would be put up and work stopped till the heat went down.

Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56