collapse

Author Topic: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear  (Read 25240 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 05:29:02 am »

Littleenki:

2 very simple questions:

What is the name of Bob Lazar's book?

What was the approximate date of his last lecture?

Thanks
Hi, John, and I dont know what the book was called if he wrote one at all, and I read of it, and his "lectures" in an article in Scientific American. Boy, that was a long time ago!
I never actually saw or read any book by Bob, and was thinking more on the lines of why they mentioned a book, but I couldnt find it or buy it. It seems many around Bob may have helped with the disinformation, as well.
As far as lectures go, Ive seen a lot of videos, and supposed interviews, but I cant remember any actual Lecture, and it was probably more of a workshop, or informal roundtable meeting I read about happening several times in his past.
Actually I hadnt even thought about Bob for years, until I came here, so I promise to brush up on his history fully, before posting any more thoughts or ideas on the matter.

I DO respect his work, and legacy, and dont think he was ever lying at all.

Men like you and he, are hard to find these days, and are getting more scarce by the day.
Thanks for the reply, and have a nice weekend!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 11:10:09 pm »
Moved to Nassim Haramein. Stargate Artifacts. Sun Stargate. 2011
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=309.msg8583#msg8583

To keep it from changing topic about Bob  My bad  I started it :P
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:04:04 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 11:59:59 pm »
For now, i will just say:
 Ï'm not a big fan of Bob Lazar.
Is that acceptable?
Luke

Sure... no one expects anyone to believe everything and everyone :D... But second hand opinions based on third hand blogs repeated as facts to people who know different...

Well surely you can see that serves no one ;)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 06:57:42 am »
PLAYSWITHMACHINES HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF THE MACHINE.  Check your "facts" is my advice because you'll get nowhere without them.

I could add some material that helps to illustrate the low level some pathetic some of the attempts to discredit Bob Lazar and John Lear have been.  I have a little catching up to do first but will get my thinking cap on.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 02:58:11 am »
Dude, i've been a victim of everything life can throw at you ;) and if i was religious, i would praise god i'm still alive.
 I'm not out to discredit anyone. If you read my last post, i said i approach everything with an open mind.
I just need facts.
 So let's get back to this element 115.
Does it exist in a stable form?

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 03:08:37 am »
Johnlear:
               I take it, it's none of these, then;
It is placed as the heaviest member of group 15 (VA) although a sufficiently stable isotope is not known at this time that would allow chemical experiments to confirm its position as a heavier homologue to bismuth. It was first observed in 2003 and about 50 atoms of ununpentium have been synthesized to date, with about 25 direct decays of the parent element having been detected. Four consecutive isotopes are currently known, 287–290Uup, with 289Uup having the longest measured half-life of ~200 ms.

I happen to belive that direct mass to energy conversion is possible, but i need more facts on this one...

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 07:53:26 pm »
Johnlear:
               I take it, it's none of these, then;
I happen to belive that direct mass to energy conversion is possible, but i need more facts on this one...

So:

I saw it

I held it my hands

I witnessed it attract Alpha particles

is not fact?

Or is not enouogh fact for you?

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 05:31:49 am »
Ah, because of the Thorium, right?
 And you saw the tracks of the particles because of the dry ice, going into the piece of 115?
I just want to be sure i'm on the right track here.
 No offense, i just need to check everything, call me fussy...

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 05:26:30 am »
OK, let's skip the element 115 for now.
 I would like to ask you something about the drive itself.

Did both you & Bob get the impression that the craft used a repulsive type gravity wave (beam, whatever) that went through the bottom of the ship, or do you think it might possibly have been an attractive type wave that actually went up through the central column of the craft?

I'm assuming, for now, that the 3 amplifiers underneath may have served in some control & stability function,apart of the 'antigravity' phenomenon itself.

Also, was there any indication of a high voltage, such as corona discharge or ozone when the craft was airbourne?
Thanks.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 09:17:25 am »
I have seen a non-conventional craft at fairly close range.  There was an atmosphere like that found near very high voltages such as electricity sub-stations.

The only noise from the hovering craft was a hissing sound which may possibility have been as it was re-orienting itself as it was rotating and changing its orientation but remaining in the same position.   The craft had different coloured lights on it but was not disk shaped but more like one of the shapes below, I think the triangular one.  However, I have vague thoughts that it might have been square.

I suffered a loss of memory of what happened at the point when I was closest to the craft, possibly due to the powerful EM field.

The encounter was not imaginary or an hallucination.  Two other people were present and we were discussing the craft as we approached it and briefly after the encounter.  I cannot remember how the craft left the scene but remember the three of us walking away from where it was quite calmly.  I cannot understand why we were so calm about what you would think was such a massively life changing event. :o

Now you may all understand why it infuriates me so much when I see idiots who just deny without thinking.  I am a "responsible" adult with no reason to reveal this and potentially subject myself to ridicule.  The craft ARE REAL.  FACT!

Apologies for the side-track, but for those interested in alternative propulsion, there are clues in my encounter.  Not many people have been as close as I have to one of these things hovering.  If only cellphones with cameras were around then.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:19:06 am by Pimander »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 01:08:41 pm »
Pimander; Don't worry, i'm on your side, i believe your story.
 Even though i have personally never seen a UFO or an ET, i believe they exist.
I believe they've got all kinds of s**t stashed away at Dreamland, that we couldn't ever dream of, that's why they called it Dreamland...

I believe this because i have reasoned it to be possible.
And what is even remotely possible, IMO has already been done.

Please believe me, i'm NOT a 'debunker', i'm an engineer :o and i am trying hard to validate these claims, not disprove them!

I AM doing all kinds of antigrav research, enough to start publishing all of it right here on Pegasus, and my questions above ARE serious & relevant.
Hence the 'static hiss' phenomena, your statement above confirms a lot of things that lead me to believe you.
 I'm not one to shout 'evidence or it didn't happen'--your statement contained some evidence, you see?

P.S. that 'calmness' could easily have been induced by modulating the EM field.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:13:55 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 08:14:19 pm »
Please believe me, i'm NOT a 'debunker', i'm an engineer :o and i am trying hard to validate these claims, not disprove them!
I have a good idea where you're coming from and wasn't implying you were an unthinking denier.  I don't post on every thread I read. ;)

P.S. that 'calmness' could easily have been induced by modulating the EM field.
Indeed.  With that strength of field, the effects could be literally mind boggling.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 08:38:15 pm »
I have a good idea where you're coming from and wasn't implying you were an unthinking denier.  I don't post on every thread I read. ;)

Indeed.  With that strength of field, the effects could be literally mind boggling.
Mind frying, too, Pimander!
What a cool sighting, and I wish everyone would see what we have seen, albeit only once for me.
Mine was in the north atlantic on the USS America, and it flew around the ship and made no sound whatsoever. It went around the stern and back up the other side until disappearing into the dark. I remember thinking"I should be freaking out!" but I was calm and collected for some reason, and never told anyone til recently.

All of this is about the mind, and it's magical methods, and until we combine the right part of our minds, with the technical part of the work, we will be in that same old stable, as Arc pointed out earlier on another thread.
Make new thoughts, and they will be your future. Use your mind to be AWARE of your surroundings, and to let them know your not a pushover, either.
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 09:25:51 pm »
Pimander,

Can I ask where you witnessed the craft ?

Have you made any other posts / Thread about your experience.
If not maybe just add a few more details about the basics of your siting on this thread.

----------------------
"I have seen a non-conventional craft at fairly close range.  There was an atmosphere like that found near very high voltages such as electricity sub-stations."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:28:33 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 09:50:04 pm »
So far I am only aware of a few theories as to how UFOs are claimed to lift
in terms  from the main sort of stories that we read about.

Bob Lazars theories being the main one..

Ed Fouche talked about some of the technical theories of how he believes the Flying Triangles lift / hover..

I wonder if you had been aware of his theory..

I will have to rewatch the video to recall exactly what he said..
but I seem to remember him suggesting that some sort of very  high powered motor r maybe rotating at  over 50,000 RPM having some effect on
a plasma...

oh, I just found this link to his Alien scientist website.

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?77-TR-3B-Plasma-Torus-Anti-Gravity-Centrifuge-Engine

I don't know much about Ed Fouche but I was informed by a respected source that he is a fraud..But somethings that he has mentioned have been
considered by others in the field as maybe having some validity.

---------------------------------------------------

"Please believe me, i'm NOT a 'debunker', i'm an engineer :o and i am trying hard to validate these claims, not disprove them!"

"I AM doing all kinds of antigrav research, "

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]