collapse

Author Topic: It’s Official! The UN Merging of Human and Veterinary Medicine  (Read 5997 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
It’s Official! The UN Merging of Human and Veterinary Medicine
« on: November 26, 2012, 05:43:46 pm »

An announcement was made earlier this year that human and veterinary disciplines would merge after signing a contractual Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in Bangkok on October 13, 2012.  This meeting was kept very secret until the event actually occurred and only released to the public a week ago.

This MOU goes much further than just merging veterinary and human medicine. It will apply international standards to public education, medical science, medical art, medical ethics, and health care for all life on the planet under the guise of promoting health and well-being.  The World Health Organization (WHO) will be the hammer that will strike living creatures through a net of health systems.  They will strike in 3 year year increments with zoonotic disease, increased “food safety” (control), increased health status (healthy animals=healthy people),phasing in veterinarians into areas of zoonotic disease, food safety and other areas such as microbial controls.

They really do think of Us as sheep...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: It’s Official! The UN Merging of Human and Veterinary Medicine
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 06:10:05 pm »
Courage, Amy.  Codex Alimentarius ultimately did not cause anywhere near as much damage as was initially feared, and this will not, either.

Yes, the United Nations is ultimately an evil institution, for all of its' flowery phrases.  I believe that.  For all of the harm that it tries to do, however, there are a very large number of human beings who are opposed to it, and they have help from other sources as well. 

The entire reason why the United Nations does things in secret, is because they know that what they do is evil, and does not have the will of the people.  This will be opposed.  Perhaps not formally; perhaps not openly.  It will, however, be opposed.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 07:16:03 pm »
From what I could see on the MOU, neither of those organisations are from the UN.  ???

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 08:40:00 pm »
Courage, Amy.  Codex Alimentarius ultimately did not cause anywhere near as much damage as was initially feared, and this will not, either.

Yes, the United Nations is ultimately an evil institution, for all of its' flowery phrases.  I believe that.  For all of the harm that it tries to do, however, there are a very large number of human beings who are opposed to it, and they have help from other sources as well. 

The entire reason why the United Nations does things in secret, is because they know that what they do is evil, and does not have the will of the people.  This will be opposed.  Perhaps not formally; perhaps not openly.  It will, however, be opposed.

I'm hoping that You're right.  It just seems They're getting the paperwork in place so that when the false flag or the created disaster or whatever They are counting on happens, it will merely be a matter of pointing to the paperwork and saying, "That's how it is and will be henceforth."
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 08:41:32 pm »
So does this mean I can take my Ferrets to a regular doctor and get it covered under Obama care?

:D

::)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 08:41:42 pm »
From what I could see on the MOU, neither of those organisations are from the UN.  ???

Which organizations are We talking about, ArMaP?

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 09:10:11 pm »
 :P

well if that new body part that was grown on a an animal needs tending too
they will have to combine it..won't they?

so we'll probably all need yet another insurance
then a law to punish anyone without insurance

or hey maybe they will just take back the part...
hummmmmmm

did they clone mengele?
 :(

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:02:13 pm »
Which organizations are We talking about, ArMaP?
The ones that signed the Memorandum of Understanding, the World Veterinary Association and the World Medical Association.

From what I could read on the Memorandum, this is an understanding between these two organisations, regardless of other understandings between them, the World Organisation for Animal Health (that appears on the Memorandum as World Animal Health Organisation) and FAO (this really an UN organisation).

PS: through the PDF of the MOU I found the site for the One Health Initiative. Judging from the Advisory Board, this is an US, Canada, UK and Australia thing.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 06:30:11 pm »
I'm hoping that You're right.  It just seems They're getting the paperwork in place so that when the false flag or the created disaster or whatever They are counting on happens, it will merely be a matter of pointing to the paperwork and saying, "That's how it is and will be henceforth."

I can't see another large scale false flag attack happening, to be honest.  I think we've moved past that.  Yes, there might still be a lot of pseudoskeptics debunking 9/11, but people aren't completely stupid.

Our primary source of opposition now, is not actually the cabal themselves; but regular people who are still skeptical about the idea of things improving.  The cabal are more or less on the ropes at this point; they've taken a lot of hits recently, and I suspect are feeling rather sorry for themselves, at the moment.

This has just given me the mental visual of Emperor Palpatine, leaning limply on the ropes of a boxing ring, after he has been beaten almost completely senseless by an opponent.  It's possibly wrong of me to think this, but I consider such to be a profoundly comforting image. ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:36:22 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 07:19:11 pm »
I can't see another large scale false flag attack happening, to be honest.  I think we've moved past that.  Yes, there might still be a lot of pseudoskeptics debunking 9/11, but people aren't completely stupid.

Our primary source of opposition now, is not actually the cabal themselves; but regular people who are still skeptical about the idea of things improving.  The cabal are more or less on the ropes at this point; they've taken a lot of hits recently, and I suspect are feeling rather sorry for themselves, at the moment.

This has just given me the mental visual of Emperor Palpatine, leaning limply on the ropes of a boxing ring, after he has been beaten almost completely senseless by an opponent.  It's possibly wrong of me to think this, but I consider such to be a profoundly comforting image. ;)

Project Blue Beam comes to mind as a false flag...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 08:36:17 pm »
Project Blue Beam comes to mind as a false flag...

Project Blue Beam is as dead a horse as EG :P  Everyone knows about it and every event that happens these days is either "Project Blue Beam" or "HAARP" :P

Petrus is right, its the pseudoskeptics  that are our worst enemies

That  and our reptilian brain :D  We all have one... but most keep it suppressed by our mammalian brain

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 11:58:03 am »
I'm just saying that there are plots still for false flags.  That's all.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 12:06:14 pm »
So does this mean I can take my Ferrets to a regular doctor and get it covered under Obama care?

:D

::)

I have the perfect medical care for you and you Ferrets  ;D

In Australia each hooman who is classified as a "BOAT PERSON REFUGGE" (which is perfectly Legal) will cost the Gov over 300k per year.  You get security checks and medical and may go insane...

Show them that reward LSWONE put on your head my dear friend and you are here seeking refuge  8) ;D :P

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 02:22:01 pm »
Project Blue Beam is as dead a horse as EG :P  Everyone knows about it and every event that happens these days is either "Project Blue Beam" or "HAARP" :P

I would still prefer to see HAARP dismantled, as well as the chemtrail fiasco put a stop to, Zorgon.

[youtube]0kmUS--QCYY[/youtube]

The current situation reminds me of what John Connor's Resistance experienced, in the Terminator scenario.  Once Skynet was put down, there were still a lot of autonomous (although non-sentient) robots to deal with; the secondary cleanup operation took a long time.  While collectively speaking, the Eye is probably in retreat at this point for the most part, it can still do a lot of residual damage yet, if it is allowed to.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56