collapse

Author Topic: Where exactly did you witness the Flying Disc UFO with Bob Lazar ?  (Read 26261 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Where exactly did you witness the Flying Disc UFO with Bob Lazar ?
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 08:02:04 pm »
Nice find Skell and comments guys.

It says its only 3  X as heavy as air.

No doubt about Bob, he seems to have a high technical connection with
his business. I would suspect that he has a degree.

-------------
What is Aerogel?
Aerogel is made from Silicon Dioxide, the same material as ordinary glass,
only 1,000 times less dense.

Developed by NASA, Aerogel is the lightest and lowest-density solid known to exist. A truly remarkable material, Aerogel holds an unbelievable 15 entries in the Guinness Book of World Records, including best insulator and lowest density solid. Aerogel is composed of amorphous Silicon Dioxide, and 99.8% Air. Its melting point is 2,200 degrees F (1,200 degrees C).
Being the world's lightest known solid, it weighs only three times that of air (with a density of just 3 milligrams per cubic centimeter. ) When handled, Aerogel feels like a very light, hard foam. Being chemically similar to glass, it also happens to shatter like glass, yet is incredibly strong structurally, and can support thousands of times its own weight. Theoretically, a block weighing less than a pound could support a weight of half a ton. Due to its microstructure, Aerogel is a powerful desiccant, rapidly absorbing any moisture in your fingertips when held. This usually leaves some dry spots on the skin that disappear in a short time. Aerogel's true strength is its incredible insulating properties. It negates just about any kind of energy transfer - thermal, electrical or acoustic. A one-inch thick Aerogel window has the same insulation value as 15 panes of glass and trapped air - which means a conventional window would have to be ten-inches thick to equal a one-inch thick Aerogel window.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:04 pm »

Ref to Bobs description of where he witnessed the Saucers..

I witnessed the tests from several locations that night. (Due to dodging security.)

At certain times they flew north past the black mailbox across hwy 375 and performed maneuvers up there for a while.

So yes you could easily watch them from the mailbox, or anywhere ranging from the old AE road to the mailbox to even a few miles west of the mailbox. Or... as far south as you dared to go towards the security perimeter.

Often they would zip right over your head then back again.

They came from and returned to - the direction of Papoose lake and not Groom lake. It's quite easy to tell which is which at night. I go into more detail on this in 'The Proof Bob was telling the truth' thread in the Aliens and UFO's section.

My point here being in response to your sighting location and watching location -

On the night I saw them... you could have been anywhere within a 15 mile circle from the mailbox and seen them just fine. No need to be up on a hill anywhere. On the ground was just fine.

They come to where you are.

The testing area was "centered" if you want to call it that, and they went all over the place in different directions, but always returned to -

an area just THIS side of the hills- if you are looking south from the mailbox towards Groom.

As to the subject of is there anything still going on out there?

I will never discourage anyone from going out there to have a look for themselves.

Did they move?

Did they come back?

Did they never leave?

The only way to get these answers is by people continuing to go out there and have a look.

Personally I have been out there since then and did not see anything. Thats the word I have from others also is that ever since about 93 there has been nothing seen there.

I have also seen the information you referred to indicating perhaps they moved NE.

I too would like to hear more about John's sighting(s) out there and what speeds and maneuvers they performed.

The ones I saw were completely impossible.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:50:21 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 09:17:58 pm »
Very informative Post A51w..

You have answered a lot of what I initially wanted to know..but I welcome any other info..

That must have been incredibly amazing to have witnessed it..

I got distracted and did not get around to your 'The Proof Bob was telling the truth' thread. I will check it out.

If anyone was able to have recorded it as you describe, I am sure that should satisfy anyones uncertain thoughts for those who may still have had any.

I did find one of Bobs Videos on your Youtube page...I think now that I had seen this before, but what he recorded was far away and it is hard to really  prove very much when the video is not able to either zoom in for more detail or get wider shots if the saucers are moving around.

If you managed to capture your siting closer or wider angle then hopefully that will give us a better viewing...Back in 1989/93 unfortunately I don't think video cameras were  anywhere as good as today.

If I don't manage to post back later, I hope to do so in the next day or so.

I didn't get much sleep last night after thinking about what you said . :-)

Many thanks

Astr0144
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:20:28 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 09:30:05 pm »
Just want to add a link for your  "Bob was telling the truth Thread"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=504.0

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:31 pm »
Just went through "Bob was telling the truth "  thread..

You have done a very nice job on it A51w...

Interesting thread...and I like your map images and google earth recording
of the Groom / Papoose area.

I will have to absorb it for a while...and come back later..

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 02:54:24 am »
Just went through "Bob was telling the truth "  thread..

You have done a very nice job on it A51w...

Interesting thread...and I like your map images and google earth recording
of the Groom / Papoose area.

I will have to absorb it for a while...and come back later..

Where exactly did you and Bob Witness the Flying Discs in 1989.

I wondered if you may consider posting one of your impressive maps to point out the location.

I did create a link and I have also been following A51 watchers threads as he claimed he also witnesses the discs in 1991.

Thank you

Here is a map of where we were standing (white arrow). The saucer was at the blue dot. I have noted where Groom Lake, Papoose Lake, the Black mailbox, Hiway 375 (the Extraterrestrial Highway), and Bald Mt. are.

The mileage from where we were was 17 miles to Groom Lake and 26 miles to Papoose Lake.

We watched it for about 3 or 4 minutes and then when it quit moving and started to descend I got it with my Celestron 8 for about 10 to 15 seconds. It looked like typical disc shape, with a yellowish, goldish 'something' radiating from it.  It did not fly again that night.

By johnlear at 2012-03-03

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 03:50:37 am »

Here is a map of where we were standing (white arrow). The saucer was at the blue dot. I have noted where Groom Lake, Papoose Lake, the Black mailbox, Hiway 375 (the Extraterrestrial Highway), and Bald Mt. are.

The mileage from where we were was 17 miles to Groom Lake and 26 miles to Papoose Lake.

We watched it for about 3 or 4 minutes and then when it quit moving and started to descend I got it with my Celestron 8 for about 10 to 15 seconds. It looked like typical disc shape, with a yellowish, goldish 'something' radiating from it.  It did not fly again that night.

Now that's the fact, Jack!
The map of that sighting looks like it was used for approach radar testing or some sort of flight test to measure the radar signature of a craft, doesnt it?
I also theorized that the craft could only fly a straight line with not many turns, because it was not able to stray far from the airspace between the two bases due to range constraints. I imagine we are still pretty ass backwards when it comes to the drive system we backengineered,with it's fast decaying fuel, and that's probably the limitation right now.

Also, John, I noticed the craft came very close to the road to Groom at one point, and do you think that means they were practicing vehicular response tactics?

Maps say plenty, and the study of one can open up many theories about what happened and why. I liken it to an accident report, where the investigator determines the position and purpose of the cars before the crash, then draws a map, and studies it for clues to the truth of who caused it.
Great thread, and its nice to see some new folks taking interest in your work, and Bob's as well, John. It WILL be that work that pushes us to the next level of understanding, and freedom, so thanks ahead of time!
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 12:04:59 pm »
Hi John,

Thank you for honoring this thread with your presence ...

I appreciate it.

The map shows a good overview of what and where the siting took place.

I cannot see the specific area in detail (as the map is on such a large scale) where you were positioned when you witnessed it..I am guessing near the bottom of the 13 mile Groom Road almost as far as you are allowed to go before one reaches the warning signs.  What I think may be a camping area where the Cameos sometimes observe from. ( Not sure if this is A51 watchers camp fire hill as in his thread " The proof Bob Lazar was telling the truth! " January 31, 2012, 09:15:32 PM ยป   )

I thought that I had read that you and Bobs had taken a left turning onto a track from Groom Rd that headed south towards Papoose Lake   ( as you were heading towards Groom Lake)  But I suspect after looking at your map that this is incorrect.

I thought that you would had witnessed the Discs towards Papoose Lake but your map shows it over Groom Lake.

A51 watcher says that he witnessed disc in 1991 from towards Papoose Lake and that the discs flew over towards and all around as far as parts of the 375 highway, I assume from between Tikaboo and past the black mail box towards the North where the highway heads towards the Road peak before it goes to Rachel.

So I find it interesting to compare the two sitings.

Knowing more about Area 51 from what I have read initially I didn't think
if S4 and the discs was so secret that they would fly them to Groom Lake Area 51...But A51 watcher suggested that they did so at certain times when they new no workers or anyone who may had witnessed it would be outside or off duty....Maybe back in 1989/91 many of the workers did not work after dark.. I don't really know ..

Anyway it is interesting to compare and now be more aware of what happened and from where the discs were observed from.

Best Regards

Astr0144

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 12:26:39 pm »
John,

I recall once seeing some photos that you posted from "open minds forum" that looked towards Papoose Lake from Mount Charleston / Mt Sterling which you labeled  all the main points or places between Mercury to Tikaboo / Groom Lake..

Weekend Warrior ( member on PRC ) found this in an interview that Bob gave.. in which Bob seems to be suggesting that it was possible to witness
activity going on at Papoose from Mount Charleston.

By any chance did you or anyone else you knew ever claim to have witnessed any activity  from the high view spots.

" BL: People often go to the Mailbox Road [intersection of Mailbox Road and Highway 375] but you really can't see [any S-4 activity] from Mailbox Road, you want the road further up [a few miles south], the other long line on the map, Groom Road. That's where we viewed it from. We went all the way up and to the left [on Groom road] so we could get closer to S-4. My friend works for Central LA regional telephone company, and he says that if you go over by Mount Charleston, I can't remember exactly where right now, you can see right down on [unintelligible] and you can actually see the vehicles moving from that area.

Q: From Mount Charleston? That's a hundred miles away, though.

BL: But he said he goes up there all the time and other Central people do; they can see the vehicles moving. "

====================

This was from my earlier post on this thread from my research.

As for what you can see from Mount Charleston.. You can get some great views from up and around that area.. Dreamland resort claim that Tom Mahood was able to view Papoose Lake area from Mount Sterling which is west to Mt Charleston as far as I recall...I seem to recall this is only 45 miles away ...Groom would be another 20 to 30 miles further North.

There are other good views towards the Nellis range without  having to do the long hikes to the view points of the two Mountains...but I think you may have to reach those view spots to see Papoose..IF any one Knows of any easier areas to access to see it, Id appreciate any information.

As far as I recall Tom Mahood claimed he could not see any activity..but he may have and probably only went the one time. He did say if one was able to stay a few days and over night, that it would be interesting to see what may be visible..or if any light activity was noted at night time.. but later I don't think he believed that their was anything after he claimed he did not believe Bobs story.

It has also been pointed out that Bob claimed that there was a car park near to where he was at S4...but this is not visible on google maps.

It would had been impressive if anyone had seen something from up the mountain view spot and managed to zoom in and video or photo it.

One wonders if anything may still be there...

Ed Fouche claimed there was a underground  facility several levels deep  south of Papoose, but I have been  informed hes a fraud.

Thank you
Astr0144
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:29:58 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 12:28:17 pm »
Sorry I was trying to modify prior post and accidentally clicked to quote button instead...I have deleted most of the content of  this one.

Maybe Moderator can remove just this specific one post..
Please however do not delete the prior posts or the overall thread.

thank you
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:33:51 pm by astr0144 »

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 02:02:02 pm »

Ed Fouche claimed there was a underground  facility several levels deep  south of Papoose, but I have been  informed hes a fraud.

Thank you
Astr0144

Fouche may be correct. A few years ago I was playing with some DEM (Digital Elevation Models) of Papoose Lake and found a hole south of S-4.

I have a DEM of Groom Lake but I have lost my Vista Pro 3.
As soon as I get another one I will run Groom and see what I come up with.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:41:53 pm by johnlear »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 02:15:26 pm »
Hi John,

That is unusual.

I have not come across DEM image models before.

I am not clear on where exactly that would appear on a plan view looking directly from above, initally it looks like the south of the mountain range east on Papoose lake itself...

I wonder what it would show where S4 is supposed to be..if it can show any sign of hidden base where most of us are led to believe where it is.

Bob mentioned that there had been a car Park where the bus parked when it took him to S4, but on google maps, as far as I know, no one has been able to find it.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 02:22:13 pm »
Sorry I forgot to mention that Ed Fouche as far as I recall, did say that the underground facility was South of Papoose lake itself.. NOT just south of S4 within the lake bed.

So if you have found something...I wonder if maybe that could be where S4 really is...if it is within the bounds of the eastern side of the lake bed on the  sloping mountain terrain..

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 02:27:43 pm »
Thanks for updating the image in relation to where you show S4..

I assume that you did not find anything obvious where S4 itself is claimed to be located..Bob said that it was hidden by  the doors being camouflaged.
But I think he suggested the car park should had been visible.

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:28 pm »
Thanks for updating the image in relation to where you show S4..

I assume that you did not find anything obvious where S4 itself is claimed to be located..Bob said that it was hidden by  the doors being camouflaged.
But I think he suggested the car park should had been visible.

No. They airbrush all possible traces of a facility including roads and car parks.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter