collapse

Author Topic: The End of Entropy  (Read 55411 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The End of Entropy
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 02:06:04 am »
The End of Entropy

Entropy has several meanings

1. Symbol S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.
2. A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
3. A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.
4. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
5. Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.

When I think of Entropy, the one that concerns me is #4

4. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

That is what I meant when I said "In the end, entropy gets us all"

How do you propose to end THAT entropy?

8)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 02:58:35 am »
It is number 5 I write about, of course.  I am speaking of social entropy.  Rifkin's book was the starting point...  He described the entropy that causes a rise in fascism as efforts to control the social entropy are applied.  Surely We see such fascism encroaching, breathing down Our collective neck, even.

And it's all related to energy use and availability within society.  Remove the strain of energy scarcity, and the social entropy dissipates.

But in fact, even in number four, there is a misrepresentation...  The planets are ordered in defined steps about the sun, the galaxy is an ordered thing.  Even the universe is seen to contain order.  And then there is life itself, which is highly negentropic, overall, if not persistent in individual units.  There is more a balance between entropy and negentropy in the universe.  It does not all tend towards decay.

And science is verging on ending that decay of individual Conscious Beings...  I am not the scientist (except in social engineering), so I will end THAT entropy by being patient and waiting for the scientists  who are in that field to succeed.  [smile]

And I know They will.  Spidy sense comes on strong for that.  (And if We can end social entropy, especially as I describe, that science will be available to ALL of Us, and not some Self-proclaimed "elite" by virtue of luck in encountering money.)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline variance

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2012, 07:42:40 am »
i have definitely noticed that when i even mention the possibility of free energy i get complete disdain in response.  this alone blows my mind.

any suggestions about ways to speak of free energy n its benefits n have people take me seriously?  i've grown to shy away from speaking on the subject.

tyvm!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2012, 07:47:52 am »
i have definitely noticed that when i even mention the possibility of free energy i get complete disdain in response.  this alone blows my mind.

any suggestions about ways to speak of free energy n its benefits n have people take me seriously?  i've grown to shy away from speaking on the subject.

tyvm!
Youre in the right place, Variance...PRC is all ears!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline variance

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 08:03:40 am »
Youre in the right place, Variance...PRC is all ears!
Le
ok, tyvm!

Offline variance

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 08:15:11 am »
ok, tyvm!
what r some good ways to approach others (not including prc folk) about this topic, ya know like my neighbor, etc.

i was at the park recently and had lap top open w my ufo/etv wallpaper visible n wow! people were slyly gathering round to get a look at my wallpaper.

but..... not one person dared to ask me about my wallpaper!  i can't even imagine what would have happened if i mentioned free energy.  it feels like i'm stuck in a box sometimes.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 08:48:18 am »
I feel your pain, Variance!

People like the word free, but attach it to energy and they usually think of you as a quack due to their indoctrination by the system.

What I do if someones truly interested is try to explain to them that nothing is free, and it will take dollars aplenty to get this energy out of nature, but once it is up and running, it will be much cheaper than anything weve ever had before.

Then I show them some things online which are more science based and viable in the short term like hydroelectric vortex tech, or various battery technologies like the joule thief and such.

For the new mind to this...too much will shut it down..as with anything amazing and grohndbreakng lkke free energy, baby steps are paramount to sharing without scaring.

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline variance

• Regular Members
  • Gold 4
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 08:54:47 am »
I feel your pain, Variance!

People like the word free, but attach it to energy and they usually think of you as a quack due to their indoctrination by the system.

What I do if someones truly interested is try to explain to them that nothing is free, and it will take dollars aplenty to get this energy out of nature, but once it is up and running, it will be much cheaper than anything weve ever had before.

Then I show them some things online which are more science based and viable in the short term like hydroelectric vortex tech, or various battery technologies like the joule thief and such.

For the new mind to this...too much will shut it down..as with anything amazing and grohndbreakng lkke free energy, baby steps are paramount to sharing without scaring.

Cheers!
k, tyvm.  will try it out.  gonna check out the topics u mentioned due to my limited knowledge.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 01:58:06 pm »
A bump, to keep it in Consciousness.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 07:44:37 pm »
A bump, to keep it in Consciousness.

I agree Amy, Entropy is a very important roll with in alternative fuel understanding. It weren't for inquisitive scientific acknowledgement of how vital this discovery can be, and with it's implications with in thermaldynamics field,  we have missed very important information of how things work with in the nature of just being or existing in one state creating energy as it goes too another state and the implications there in of what is happening.
It was initially discovered by a gentleman named Rudolf Clausius in 1865, so with it's long life and research behind it as a potential science for furthering our available technology applications, there should be much more to have as answers as we progress forward. Variable thermal dynamics will always play a big part in our understanding of stresses, applications and real world scenario relevance's.
Good bump Amy, does deserve to be kept alive.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 04:57:24 pm »
Well, of course, I am addressing social entropy.  But You're right.  [smile]

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 12:06:38 am »
And here is where I bring up the “Dark” Energy that is now heralded all over science shows about physics and cosmology.  This energy, which has been called “radiant energy” and “cosmic rays” (Tesla), “orgone” (Wilhelm Reich), “Zero Point Energy,” and many others, is pervading space.  It is within you and within me, around all of us, and is present anywhere we go.  Interestingly, though we are told of this energy (usually as “Dark” Energy), no mainstream media (MSM) outlet has asked the most logical question:  Can we extract this energy in usable form?

The energy has formal names.  The original science (that is, hermetic magick) referred to it as the Aether, which is a Greek word, originally.  The Hindus know it as the Akash.  The only real reason why contemporary science refuses to refer to it as the aether, is because to do so would force them to admit that they have been wrong for over a hundred years.  This is a topic that I can't think about for very long, before the Orcish rage that I feel towards pseudoskeptical atheism begins to manifest.

The reasons for these occurrences – that the media never ask if we can draw on the Dark Energy, that electrogravitics became highly classified – become clear when we look at the fact that those presently in power would have to give up their power over others (having already power over themselves).  From the perspective of those few, they would “lose.”

It isn't just the psychopaths.  It's also their second-tier gatekeepers; all the pseudoskeptical vermin like Dawkins and the Wikipedia demographic, who refuse to acknowledge that they believe in a fundamentally delusional model of reality.  They're reality's answer to the Agents, from the Matrix films.  In intellectual/ideological terms, people like Dawkins play the same role.  They are enforcers.

I'm the same in a lot of ways, if I'm honest.  I'm not like you, Amy, or PlaysWithMachines.  PWM is a gentle, unassuming, positive guy who does what his username says.  You are positive, loving, and express a desire for us all to forgive each other and move forward, Amy.  I, on the other hand, am angry; at least where this topic is concerned.

If we insist that all farming be organic – in its true sense, and not some trumped up legal definition – our food will grow ever better.

The definition of organic farming must be simply a deliberate human cultivation of what Nature would be doing on its' own anyway, if human intervention did not occur.  That specifically excludes genetic engineering, seed patenting, and the various other abominations that the psychopaths have devised, specifically for the purposes of rendering the planet infertile and murdering 95% of us.

If we insist that mining is done with a conscious awareness for retaining beauty and structure, our impact will be small and repairable.

From an alchemical perspective, mining is an obsolete, abusive, primitive form of barbarism.  We can already synthesise gold, if not yet in quantity; we can and will learn to synthesise the other metals as well.

Perhaps his most dramatic finds are the biospeleothems.  Brewer-Carias coined this term himself to describe the coral-like silicate creatures he found growing in the quartzite caves of the tepuis.  The importance of this discovery is not lost on him, and his voice drops to a dramatic hush when he speaks of them.  They are unlike any life form known, and scientists say that they could be over a million years old, making biospeleothems the oldest living organisms on the planet.  Brewer-Carias describes their discovery as “a kind of magic,” something that has never before been known by mankind. Just 5 years ago, Charles Brewer-Carias was able to pinpoint a river that emerged from a cave while he was in one of his helicopter rides over the jungle. He came back with a group to explore the cave. The cave turned out to be the world’s largest quartzite cave. Because of this, it was named in honor of Dr. Charles.

The cave measured more than four and a half km. It runs through a river with forty-meter high chambers. Brewer-Carias together with his team tried to search for new species there and found out that there were rare scorpions, amphibious crickets and biospeleothem (or odd mineral deposits).

A Biospeleothem is a word derived from the Greek words bios, meaning life and speleothem, meaning cave deposit. It is said to be a life form made up wholly of minerals. It can survive even when water and light is lacking. Because of this, a biospeleothem is considered an extremophile. The species is able to live under conditions that are extremely hostile. Biospeleothem is a term not interchangeable with that of stalactites and stalagmites. This is because biospelothems are not created through drippings of soluble calcium compounds from the cave roof. Instead, they grow outward just like trees grow; they form rings that are concentric.

-- Charles Brewer, Steampunk Naturalist (Emphasis mine)

Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short. Original substance is alive with creative energy, and is constantly producing more forms. When the supply of building material is exhausted, more will be produced. When the soil is exhausted so that food stuffs and materials for clothing will no longer grow upon it, it will be renewed or more soil will be made. When all the gold and silver has been dug from the earth, if humanity is still in such a stage of social development that it needs gold and silver, more will produced.
-- Wallace Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich

Metals have always been recognized by the alchemists as living, breathing substances, each one having as its component parts Mercury, Sulphur, and Salt, the difference in the consistency and characteristics of the metal being due to the proportion of these three principles one to the other.

To illustrate my meaning in regard to the Seed of the Species, I quote the following from 'Ether and Reality,' by Sir Oliver Lodge (Messrs. Hodder & Stoughton):

'Matter exists not only in the organic forms of solids, liquids and gases and in the disintegrated forms of electrons and protons, it exists also as the complex molecules known as protoplasm, which for some reason or other has shewn itself to be the vehicle of life. Some forms of matter are endowed with or animated by life. This property of animation is a great mystery; we do not know what Life is, we only see what it can do. We perceive that it can enter into relation with matter, that it has a character and identity of its own, and that it builds up matter to correspond with or to represent identity. Life can take a variety of forms, and every form is characterized by a certain shape; the life of an oak is transmitted to an oak, the life of an elm to an elm. "To every seed his own body." One form of life takes the shape of a bud, another of a fish, another of a quadruped. The varieties of life are innumerable, and are studied in the great science of biology.

'Consider any piece of matter. . . . Contemplate any solid object; a vase, it may be, or a jewel, or a statue; what is it that holds the atoms together in that particular shape? If the atoms were not connected they would be moving about at random, like the atoms of a gas; but they are connected, crystallized as it were, together by the forces of cohesion. Even in a liquid they are held together into a body of definite size, though not a definite shape; a liquid has size though not shape; a gas has neither; a solid has both. The shape is most definite and law-abiding in a crystal; but in a plant or animal it has a definite character too--not so definite as in a crystal, a good deal of variety is possible, yet an animal or vegetable body has an undoubted character of its own, even to minute detail. And this character is handed down from one generation to another, modified perhaps, but only slowly, by the age-long process of Evolution.'

This extract from Sir Oliver Lodge I have quoted in full, for in the words 'to every seed his own body' lies the whole doctrine of alchemy, which has recognized a metallic seed peculiar to all metals.

-- Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored

Rife Proved That Everything Is Alive

The degree of smallness to which Rife's microscope would resolve, and the extraordinary energy forms it could detect, showed that direct detection of the virtual state organization of the living organism was accomplished by the instrument.
     The science of the day was only just groping its way toward any sort of physics that could explain such an astounding instrumental result. Today, however, in the hard-core literature there is demonstrated proof that the optical limit of resolution can be drastically overcome, using evanescent waves.*

*E.g., see T. Sato et al, "Application of evanescent waves to microscopic observation," Bull. Tokyo Inst. Technol. (Japan), No.125, 1974. p. 35-41. See also G.A. Massey, "Microscopy and pattern generation with scanned evanescent waves," Appl. Opt. (Poland), 13(3),1983. p. 247-255.

Shortly we will briefly give an "ad hoc" explanation of such evanescent waves.
      Electromagnetism has been shown by Kaluza-Klein theory to actually exist in the fifth dimension. In other words, EM itself is hyperdimensional. It flows in the fifth dimension, which is "wrapped around" each point in our ordinary space. It is—to the first approximation—the external environment of every normal point in our 3-space.
      Let's say that again.
      The electromagnetics "medium" itself is totally external to each point in our space. Each of our points is surrounded in higher space by the electromagnetic medium.
      We live inside a totally electromagnetic medium. It's not just an "electromagnetic environment" in our own space; instead, it's an electromagnetic environment in hyperspace.

Everything already is just the internal structure of the electromagnetic medium!

That's what the "vacuum" is.
     That's what "spacetime" is.
     That's what the "virtual state" is.
     That's what physical matter is.

And it's all alive. Totally and completely alive. Everything is alive. There is nothing but life. The electromagnetic medium is alive.

-- Tom Bearden, AIDS - Biological Warfare.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:17:37 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 12:36:37 pm »
Thank You for Your thoughtful post, Petrus.

Don't think I am not angry - there is a fury that burns deep in My psyche that I (We) have been robbed of the beautiful future My father painted for Me because of His work.  It is what drives Me.

I just can't see any advantage to going after Those who now move to assert Their control on this planet.  The best revenge is living well...  And We ALL could live well on this planet.  Take Their means of control (money/power/energy) from Them and live well...and that is a far better revenge than any other I can concoct.

As for everything being alive...  Absolutely.  I have been ALL, and know that ALL is Consciousness at some level of awareness.  All is indeed life.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2013, 10:30:23 am »
We're awake, Amy 8)

The only real reason why contemporary science refuses to refer to it as the aether, is because to do so would force them to admit that they have been wrong for over a hundred years.
Right, but call it a 'higgs-boson field' and everything is fine again :P
They are re-inventing the wheel at CERN it seems ::)

This is a topic that I can't think about for very long, before the Orcish rage that I feel towards pseudoskeptical atheism begins to manifest.

Me too, but many years of debating on the Tube & Another Troll Site has honed my dry humour to a fine point 8)

PWM is a gentle, unassuming, positive guy
:-*
Why THANK you, a BIG hug for that, i'm sure i don't deserve it, i'm quite a bar-steward sometimes ;)

I CAN be highly agressive, even in a debate, it's happened before on the Tube (let's face it a 3-ring circus with no rules) but i have learned to supress these feeelings, turn them into something useful.
It is my anger that drives me to do this. To try & motivate people, and from a tech perspective show them how technology works.
Not only everyday household stuff but also the 'taboo' subjects.
'Black box technology, but without the box' LOL

I would never have even been on the net, but some of those dumb comments & assumptions about science p***ed me off so much i logged on then & there. I still have enemies on the tube, but a lot of freinds as well ;)

Farming should indeed be 'organic' & not artificial Monsanto seeds ;)

They are unlike any life form known, and scientists say that they could be over a million years old, making biospeleothems the oldest living organisms on the planet.

I thought that there were 3 elements that could be considered as a basis for life;

Carbon, of which we and 99.9% of life on Earth are based on.

Silicon, which it seems is represented here (fascinating BTW)

Chlorine....???....No known chlorine-based lifeform will be found on this planet at least, i would think ;)

Rife, interesting...Lodge, got some books of his, i'll have to flip through them...hmmm....
   The electromagnetics "medium" itself is totally external to each point in our space. Each of our points is surrounded in higher space by the electromagnetic medium.

Yes, that does appear to be the case :)

Petrus, i just transmuted some gold for that awesome post, and for throwing Bearden in there too ;)

Amy;
Take Their means of control (money/power/energy) from Them and live well...and that is a far better revenge than any other I can concoct.

A far better revenge, for that means we can live without them and that scares the hell out of them!

ALL is Consciousness at some level of awareness.
Kind of like Gaia? I can dig that :), Buddhists say the same kind of thing, that ALL is life, not just the biological things that move about..

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2013, 10:55:57 am »
Indeed, Luke.  We CAN live without Them, putting Them at the same level We are as We rise towards Theirs.

As for Gaia...  Since Consciousness seems to express as electromagnetogravitic variance, it is not inconceivable that Our planet is aware.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]