collapse

Author Topic: The Transparent Astronauts  (Read 6910 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
The Transparent Astronauts
« on: June 27, 2012, 08:17:08 pm »
The Transparent Astronauts

Anyone care to venture an explanation?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:02:27 pm by zorgon »

sky otter

Re: The Transparent Astronauts
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:45:24 am »

i don't have any explaination
but
i remember that day very clearly..sitting on the couch
glued to the tv
amazed and in awe of men on the moon

and worried sick they wouldn't be able to get back

no thoughts of anything tricky or subverted

just awe

it's very sad that i will never be able to go back to that young person in total
un questioning awe

sigh

:(

deuem

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:03:24 am »
Many moons ago, no pun intended, (ok a little pun) we looked into this and it had to do with the video camera of the day. A very bright image would sear the components for a few frames. All of the gifs made stop short of the camera relaxing back to normal. If you watch the entire video you will see it come back to normal. The person who made these does not like NASA. It is OK but not when they cut the action a frame short for their benifit. I do not have any of the details at this time, just a memory. It is a case of very bright vs dark and the time needed to relax. Add a few more frame to each gif and the idea shows itself. As far as I remember, they changed the video camera for the next trip. But it is fun to watch, Transparent Astronauts, Phase shifting.  Deuem

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 02:44:59 pm »
Yes i see your point Deaum, i thought that when i watched the clips, sort of bleed through
like a ghost after image.Yet i am still in doubt as to the real authenticity and claims put
forward by NASA.

still, nice catch zorgon not seen that before. interesting.As transparent as NASA LOL
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 05:59:41 pm »
A very bright image would sear the components for a few frames.
I think you're right, we can also see that on old TV shows, for example, when the cameras were completely overloaded by bright lights. It was a side effect of the way the cameras were made, the tubes they used were not much sensitive (people complained about the strength of the lights needed) and they had a long response time to go back to their original state.

Transistors solved that problem (I think).

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 11:46:06 am »
I think you're right, we can also see that on old TV shows, for example, when the cameras were completely overloaded by bright lights. It was a side effect of the way the cameras were made, the tubes they used were not much sensitive (people complained about the strength of the lights needed) and they had a long response time to go back to their original state.

Transistors solved that problem (I think).

Actually, your description is fairly accurate.

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 10:17:21 pm »
Its obvious the whole thing was a hoax. The smoke and mirror effect has been dissected so thoroughly its now over the top and gone bye bye.

So one of my observations and I'm sure many others, was the moon dust debacles. Its in space and radiation is overly abundant and the moon attracts it like a magnet. So those spectacular intrepid astronutz stomped around in it for days on end and each time dusted themselves rather thoroughly as they retreated numerous times back into the safety of the capsule where taking off those dusty suits more than likely filled the cabin with radioactive moon dust particles the astronutz inhaled as they unsuited.

So today I see a headline from the Mailonline and it goes like this.

Earth's friend, Man's enemy: The Moon is layered in dust bathed in radiation, which could prove deadly for pioneers

Living on the moon is surely humanity's goal as we make our first baby steps into space.
But our constant neighbor may not treat us so well - for scientists now think that the very dust on our luna partner is poisonous to humans.

The surface of the moon is coated in a layer of thick, undisturbed dust, which is not only ultra-fine - and therefore easy to inhale - but can increase the risk of various cancers, similar to breathing asbestos and volcanic ash.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2173172/The-Moon-layered-dust-bathed-radiation-prove-deadly-pioneers.html#ixzz20XC18IcN

OK, did you stop laughing yet.

So scientist 40 years ago failed to take in account the radiation on the moons surface  from outer space moon stuff, and this little over looked major death inducing threat was eagerly over looked by NAZA and space scientist and mission control and the thousands of thousands of experts and analysis's worked out for it all to happen. Well it must a worked out just fine on paper and in the made for TV version but really. Nobody came back burnt or dead or sick or have any cancers later on in life.

Like the lost tapes and lost technology on how to go back to the moon, we have this joke of the day to confirm it never happened.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 10:31:50 pm »
Oh, oh, oh!  My sides are splitting!

I needed a good laugh and You brought Me on in spades!  Um...  Can We dig our way through the "deadly" stuff with these spades You brought?  [grin]

Yeah, and People here think I'm "paranoid" about scientists.  Uh huh.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 10:39:11 pm »
The Matrix has gotten sloppy with the dream factory.

The show must go on no matter how contradictory.

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 12:24:26 am »
Who took the Photos of the First man on the moon ?

Or was this fellow the 2nd ?   :D

Or perhaps it was a re-enactment of the event ?

The other thing is the orientation Relationship between the horizon and the Lunar Module.

See How it changes in the Photos.

Or is it just a sand hill seen in the first videos, then looking in the other direction
seeing a flat area ?

As the ability of producing special effects matures, as time marches on, the cracks soon appear.

deuem

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 01:33:53 am »
There are 3 sides to this coin.

The 100% believers it was faked

The 100% believers it was real

The researchers.

If I consider my self as an amateur researcher. I have never once found or proved that anything was fake. I have only researched 17. I figure if they got there at least once, they did it. Nothing in 17 shows me otherwise. Most of the time if we track photos, the debunkers have altered them to help their case or they are mosaics or pans which by nature are manipulated photos. Yes some photos do look touched up, but what is that reason, we will never know. The only time this type of radioactivity bothers you is when it settles into the large bones. They also took a lot of medicine while on the trip and used the shielding to protect them.

If you want to come to where I live and have a Geiger counter, you would leave in a heart beat. The natural radiation is very high, One of the highest in the area or maybe world. It does not bother anyone. My friend has been checking it daily for years. He is beginning to think, it might actually help. We all live in a radioactive world. The atmosphere only stops some of it. The rest goes right through.

Now, I would not suggest to go to the moon and eat the dust but a little of it in your life should be no problem.

The deeper I dive into Apollo, the more impressed I get as to what they did.

If you have 100% hard evidence, please post it. Please do not set this up as a challenge.

Deuem

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 05:24:52 pm »
I remember reading somewhere that when the apollo moon nutz were sending pictures to earth, earth mission control recorded them, or, was it that mission station down under there in aussie land, anyway, the fun and games from the moon we saw on our tvs were supposedly moon images naza re-broadcasted all over earth from a camera view on a monitor showing moon stuff video and not the actual signal from the moon base alpha shenanigans.

So they couldn't even show the straight beamed to earth video transmission. Now thats odd, very odd. And later on they lost the technological means to go back as if it was a dream and never happened.

Someone, anyone, fix the matrix dream factory machine, paaallleeease.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 06:30:59 pm »
So they couldn't even show the straight beamed to earth video transmission. Now thats odd, very odd. And later on they lost the technological means to go back as if it was a dream and never happened.
I have seen some twists on this tale.  There is some truth in it.  There are folks here who probably know more than me though...

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 06:14:45 am »
I remenber standing out in the street with some friends that night, looking up at the moon, and trying to wrap my head around the whole idea.  I was twelve at the time.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56